What are the things we're working on currently (07.08.20)
It’s me again, came here to say “hi” and share some news with you in our regular rubric “What Raid Team are working on and What we have in store”.
This time, I don’t want to repeat the things already mentioned previously, so if you missed out on something - feel free to check our previous post - https://plarium.com/forum/en/raid-shadow-legends/671_announcements/201171_what-are-the-things-we-re-working-on-currently--24-07-20-/
Now, let me tell you what else we’re working on right now.
- One of the most requested changes is going to happen in one of the closest releases - Clan Boss Keys will be removed from your account balance after a CB battle, not before. It will prevent the cases when players lose the Keys due to connection issues, forced updates, maintenance etc.
- We will also implement some changes in matchmaking in the Classic Arena in the next release. This should fix the problem with OP opponents in Bronze and Silver;
- Most of you have already seen a teaser with the construction site at the Campfire location. No, that is not a portal to Void Tower :slightly_smiling_face: But that is a new feature also and we hope you will like. More details will be provided a bit later in a separate from the regular rubric way;
- We’re constantly working on improving the game, and the Bazaar area is not an exception. So, one more spoiler for you: very soon we will add a possibility for our players to get a Legendary Champion as a reward on Bazaar. The Champion will be accessible for all leagues. And again, all the details will be provided to you a little later;
- One more thing we’re working on for the future updates is additional in-game quests, similar to those daily ones, but also are different in a way!
That’s it for now. Thank you for your attention, guys! Have a very good day!