All Categories

Upcoming Balance Patch Suggestion

Search
Aug 5, 2020, 10:2308/05/20
03/30/19

Hello, in the wake of rumors of the upcoming patch I have decided to compile a small list of changes for the champions I deem underpowered.

--Banner Lords--

Lord Champfort - Swap Decrease Acc debuff from his A2 and Decrease Def Down debuff from his A1, so that his A2 is decreasing DEF, make it 100% chance. He's now a HP based def down champ which the game lacks. His shield passive can remain the same.

Sethalia - Leadership skill changed to 30% speed in arena. Now she can be used to counter certain problematic champions and as a speed buffer alternative to Arbiter etc.

Cillian the Lucky - Passive changed to places TWO of the following buffs, and add "block debuffs" buff as one of the possible buffs he can receive from his passive. Buff his A1 chance to 60% and his A2 aoe block cooldown skills to 75%. For someone who's supposed to be "lucky" he is rather unlucky, bumping it up a little would make him more viable rather than a RNG victim.

Black Knight - Last Breath cooldown resets whenever this champ drops to below 30% (3 turn cooldown on the reset), increased damage slightly and 80% chance for Last Breath to stun if Black Knight is below 30% hp when he casts it. Let's play on this skill a little bit further, because right now he will use the skill when he is at nearly full health and then waste time with A1's. Now he has better synergy in his kit without being overpowered.

Lugan the Steadfast - A2 places 60% def up on ALL champions as well as Lugan + Ally protect. Now he's a decent support and even viable for Clan Boss without being overgeared. 

Richtoff the Bold - A1 and A2 increased multipliers. Richtoff A1 has one of the lowest A1 multipliers in the game for an aoe attack, even Psylar has higher multiplier. Please buff it so it has some use at least. 

--High Elves--

Basileus Roanas - A3 deals damage based on enemy MAX HP on top of everything else it's doing right now. Nobody uses Roanas, he is a waste of champion, so why not make him a beast in PvE as there aren't enough legendaries with max HP damage?

Belanor - A2 change the random "Places 60% def up buff on this champion" to "Places a 30% crit damage buff to all champions if this skill kills the target" and buff the multipliers so he can actually kill the target. Belanor is an atk based champ with no aoe and no CC, he is niche mostly used for his leadership and A1 buff. As a void legendary he should be a lot more powerful. 

--The Sacred Order--

Errol - A2 100% chance to ignore DEF and gives an extra turn if the target kills an enemy or make his A3 deal max hp damage. Again a rather underwhelming single target only ATK based champ with almost zero use, he really needs either an extra turn or a max hp damage ability so he can be used in dungeons to some success. With his 30% extra crit I think it would be interesting to have him as a dungeon nuker. Maybe also add another hit to his A1 so he can be pretty good in Fire Knight. 

Cupidus - Multipliers buffed. Right now he is a waste of champion without Venus on the same team. But Venus is so overpowered she makes anyone good. Find a way to possibly synergize his HP burns with his damage. 

--Barbarians--

Elder Skarg - A3 - instead of the weird increase DEF buff places increase CRIT dmg by 30% buff on all champions and grants an extra turn. Passive changed to - reduces damage from legendary champions AND bosses by 15%.

--Ogryn Tribe--

War Mother - Bomb Damage deals bonus max HP% damage to bosses. Bombs cannot be resisted. 

--Lizardmen--

Skull Lord Var-Gall - Slight multiplier buff, his debuffs are not good enough to warrant such low damage. A2 gives an extra turn and the strenghten buff lasts for 3 turns - right now it's a dead skill. Skull Brood passive changed to revive ANY lizardman at the start of each turn and increase the cooldown to 7 turns or so. 

--Orcs--

Grohak the Bloodied - A2 STEALS 25% of the enemy turn meter if they are under decrease speed debuff. If Rhazin can fully deplete turn meters without any requirements why can't this champion steal 25% of each champion's turn meter? It's a 4 turn cooldown ability anyway. 

And those are my ideas. There are more champions that need buffs but I have very little experience with them or just don't have any clue on what would be the proper way to buff them. I have tried to make it as balanced as possible and according to what the champions need. 

Views
Comments
Comments
GreenKnightCommunity Manager
Aug 5, 2020, 12:4308/05/20
04/06/20

Hi!

AirMaxxx said:

Hello, in the wake of rumors of the upcoming patch I have decided to compile a small list of changes for the champions I deem underpowered.

Thank you for the suggestion. Some of the characters mentioned are in the upcoming patch. I will forward your recommendations to the development team. I hope you will like the changes.

Have a nice one.

Aug 7, 2020, 19:3008/07/20
03/30/19

GreenKnight said:

Hi!

AirMaxxx said:

Thank you for the suggestion. Some of the characters mentioned are in the upcoming patch. I will forward your recommendations to the development team. I hope you will like the changes.

Have a nice one.

Thank you very much, please also suggest to include changing Lugan's A3 from ATK based to HP based damage as well.
Aug 8, 2020, 04:3408/08/20
08/26/19

AirMaxxx said:

Thank you very much, please also suggest to include changing Lugan's A3 from ATK based to HP based damage as well.

How about changing his a1 and make the 25% heal a passive on all damage.

This way he becomes awesome for cb as the passive works on warmaster and he allows new compositions not based on life steal set
Aug 8, 2020, 10:4008/08/20
03/30/19
Nico Traveler said:

AirMaxxx said:

How about changing his a1 and make the 25% heal a passive on all damage.

This way he becomes awesome for cb as the passive works on warmaster and he allows new compositions not based on life steal set
It's a good idea but he can already heal for 20k+ (as long as you can maintain def down and weaken) so with counterattack he is capable of allowing people run no lifesteal gears except he brings nothing besides that. Ally protect is nice but the cooldown is too long, either lowering the cooldown or giving him aoe def up would make him BEK levels of useful in CB.