All Categories

What are the things we're working on currently (24.07.20)

Search
Jul 24, 2020, 14:5807/24/20
05/17/19

Hi, guys and girls!

It’s time to get some coffee, sit back and read our regular rubric “What Raid Team are working on and What we have in store”.

Firstly, I would like to mention that we’re working on Tormin’s issue, and it will be fixed in one of the nearest updates.

Most things that are on our table you already know, but I will refresh your memory:

- One of the things that is our top priority - problems with the Bronze and Silver Leagues in Classic Arena. We’re aware of the issues that are present right now in the mentioned leagues (the fact that there are a lot of over-powered teams that cause disbalance). This leads to difficulties in completing daily quests, related missions and enjoying Classic Arena overall. We’re looking into different ways on how to eliminate the present issues.

- AI change that will stop the Boosting Speed Champions on the Arena from attacking Rank 1 Champions instead of filling their Teams' turn meter on Auto.

- We’re also going to fix abuse with the intentional ‘help’ provided to players’ to take up the first places in Platinum Arena by other players in one of the nearest updates.

- We keep working on the progress bar in the Tag Team Arena, so that, in future, the green color will always be an indicator of the guaranteed transfer. Improved matchmaking algorithms are also in the works.

- The Champion promised as the final reward for completing all the Faction Wars stages is also in the development stage.

- One of the QoL features that is being worked on - weekly arena chest claim. We are aware of the problem that a lot of players are missing the weekly arena refresh and using the weekly rewards that were given, and after the re-login to the game, they don’t see the desired chest, because they already used all the items they got. We are going to change this flow and hope that our innovation will be useful.

- Void Tower. I know that this question is bothering you all the most. We’re working on this feature very actively right now. We want to make it really enjoyable, so we do need some more time to make it worthy.

And in the end, I would like to mention that the huge Champions’ rebalance is coming, along with the release of some brand-new Champions. Hope you’ll like the new changes.

Now, let’s get back to work thank you for your attention and have a very good day!

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 26, 2020, 02:0507/26/20
06/30/20

No matter where I stay from Gold 1 to Gold 4, all players around me are dangerous, anyone who act first would have 95% win. 

This game looks like having a huge collection of champions, several hundreds champions, the game should have a huge amount of strategy & tactics, but nope, nope, nope, there are only a few arena tactics with ruling speed. 

GAME DESIGN IS FAILED !!!!

P/S: can you update arena list show players with wider and lower range: from 70% of my arena power to 200% of my arena power. don't worry I never choose any players above 120% of my arena power. 
Jul 26, 2020, 15:1807/26/20
04/12/20

that's right, the problem with the selection of teams is relevant in gold 1-4. as if everyone has everything, and you have absolutely nothing to defeat such practically identical teams (for speed)

Jul 26, 2020, 22:0007/26/20
03/27/20

Thanks for the update. The only thing I really care about at this point is the issue with the OP teams in early arena. It is such a huge dissatisfier and has been for so long now - I am stuck at the medal mission for 2 friggin months! And this issue is affecting the vast majority or your players (compared to platium boosting, which should also be fixed, but affects a much smaller percentage of the playerbase).

Please manage your community. The information regarding the status of the arena issue has not changed for weeks. That does not sit well with your playerbase. You are working on it still, but can you give us some more info where you are at? Are you still trying to come up with possible solutions? Have you picked one and are building a fix for it? Or have you already done that and are you testing? Is there like a deadline you are working towards? 

Jul 27, 2020, 05:4007/27/20
06/30/20

Classic Arena list MAY use my account lvl as x factor (arena power x account lvl), my lvl is 70+, my arena setup 3 epic + 1 lego, and what show in the arena list ? Most of them 3 legend + 1 epic, and what are their legos ? Abiter, Valkyrie, Lord Shazam, Big Un, Ageless and what are their epics ? Madame Serris, Skullcrown. 

I DO NOT CARE ANYTHING YOU UPDATE. I ONLY CARE CLASSIC ARENA FIX. 
Jul 28, 2020, 01:4007/28/20
Jul 28, 2020, 01:42(edited)
06/30/20

Can we check Arena players stats ? It seems Plarium BUFF arena defend team to WRONG, a player has no speed buff could act before my team with 23% speed buff, the only chance is that champ has very very high speed, not only speed his accuracy must be very very high, he acts 1st and cast all enemies block skill 100% success = auto win, what else do you want. 

Plarium, you must let your customers a way to go, you blocked all our ways. 

GreenKnightCommunity Manager
Jul 28, 2020, 14:2607/28/20
04/06/20

Hello!

Ident20 said:

This game looks like having a huge collection of champions, several hundreds champions, the game should have a huge amount of strategy & tactics, but nope, nope, nope, there are only a few arena tactics with ruling speed. 

Speed is a crucial stat in the arena, and many teams are based around taking the first move. We are aware of the current meta and considering some balance changes that will allow some flexibility in the team composition. Yet, by its nature, speed will always be one of an essential champion's stat.

MR GIGGLES

The information regarding the status of the arena issue has not changed for weeks. That does not sit well with your playerbase. You are working on it still, but can you give us some more info where you are at? Are you still trying to come up with possible solutions? Have you picked one and are building a fix for it? Or have you already done that and are you testing? Is there like a deadline you are working towards?

There are a couple of solutions tackling different aspects of the problem. Some minor fixes are being tested, and some changes still need more time in development—any new information on the subject we will post in our biweekly reports.

Have a nice day and stay safe.

Jul 28, 2020, 16:3107/28/20
05/17/20
Thanks for the reply, much appreciated
Jul 30, 2020, 11:5307/30/20
Jul 30, 2020, 11:56(edited)
06/30/20

GreenKnight said:

Hello!

Speed is a crucial stat in the arena, and many teams are based around taking the first move. We are aware of the current meta and considering some balance changes that will allow some flexibility in the team composition. Yet, by its nature, speed will always be one of an essential champion's stat.

Have a nice day and stay safe.

Frankly/Honestly, Plarium champs designs are STUPID. Capital.

1st, you messed all races, human, orc, elf, undead. All races have all skills, strength, magic, etc. 

2nd, because all races are mixed/messed, your champ designs do not have distinctive strengths/weaknesses.

3rd, I can tell you how to make players have to use different strategies in arena to win, but the one in charge is never be here & whatever you do is just calm people down, don't leave game so soon, never do anything & I got nothing from it. Forget it.

4th, All I do now is complaining. Not because I believe you do a fix, nope, you never do any fix (because you know nothing, that's simple, know nothing = not know how to fix). It is just my stress relieves. 

Jul 30, 2020, 17:2107/30/20
Jul 30, 2020, 17:22(edited)
05/17/20
PLEASE DO NOT hold arena tournaments while arena is still crammed with OP teams. People will try and do some fights and end up getting TOTALLY frustrated. Doing the daylies is bad enough, trying to pick that 1 team you may have the slightest chance of beating
Jul 30, 2020, 17:4007/30/20
02/22/17

so basically just fixing your broken game with no new content on the horizon for almost a year now. GG 

Champ balance is still messed up, no system to help with dup legos.
Aug 1, 2020, 08:2708/01/20
06/30/20
Plarium, do you want to haunt me forever ? wherever I go in Arena from Gold to Silver, there are players with same setups/champs around me ? Why you keep sending them follow me ? If you want me to quit just say it. 
Aug 1, 2020, 09:3008/01/20
06/17/19

Estoy frustrado he bajado de rango oro iv a oro II y cada vez que quiero entrar en arenas no puedo con ningún equipo, el juego esta mal, prácticamente están pidiendo a gritos que lo dejemos.

Fácilmente podrían agarrar el top de platinium y arena gold iv y ponderar que campeones son los mas OP y clarificarlos de diferente manera, esto pasa por tener un equipo de desarrollo que no esta jugando su propio producto.
Aug 1, 2020, 11:2208/01/20
05/13/19

The arena is not the only bottle neck

With every new champ you are adding, the chance to pull one with unkillable skills that the whole team benefits from decreases.

So far there are only three, and without at least one of them, you can forget about getting a decent chest from Ultimate Nightmare CB

I have been playing since April of last year, and haven't pulled any of the mentioned champs yet. 

I am seriously thinking about quitting. If you add new champs, please include some with team unkillable skill. Other wise, the ratio will become worse

Aug 2, 2020, 12:2008/02/20
Aug 2, 2020, 12:47(edited)
06/30/20

plarium, you BUFFED arena DEFEND team TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH, even a lousy team with DEFEND KAEL from a low level player could do huge damage that NO WAY attack Kael can't. How much % critical damage, % critical rate, % speed you added for him ? 

THE WORST THING IS plarium YOU BUFF SPEED. UNBELIEVABLE SPEED BUFF cause defend teams go first, attack first, even a team with no speed aura can go first. 

To lousy players who against my comment: you think ARENA is true teams, nope, absolutely, they are just an [enhanced] copy of your team display on other list, even you change your setup your [enhanced] copy still on my list. I can beat your true setup BUT with Plarium cheat your copy setup on my list I can't. 

Even a lvl 50x can have 4 S rank legends, how much he spent, or how many legends Plarium gave his account for free ? I pulled 400+ blue shards, 100+ void shards, 50+ yellow shards, ALL IN X2 EVENTS, but I never have a S rank lego/epic. DOES THAT MEAN YOU MARKED AND SPOILED MY ACCOUNT. 

--------------------------
NOTE: I did the test again with that Kael, he could kill my MM 48K hp + 2 divine gear sets in 1 hit, more surprise to me is my Rotos only can take 30% of his hp, I tell you my Rotos always kill Kael (all rare champs) in 1 hit. What gears, hack and Plarium's super buff could make him strong attack + strong defend + speed ? 

Aug 2, 2020, 12:3608/02/20
06/30/20
What are the thing you are working on currently ? 
GreenKnightCommunity Manager
Aug 3, 2020, 12:0208/03/20
04/06/20

Hi!

Ident20 said:

1st, you messed all races, human, orc, elf, undead. All races have all skills, strength, magic, etc. 

2nd, because all races are mixed/messed, your champ designs do not have distinctive strengths/weaknesses.

Champion’s strength and weakness are individual for each character as power originates from himself and not his race or faction. Yet some factions, in general, have some tendencies for specific mechanics.

SR GIGGLES said:

PLEASE DO NOT hold arena tournaments while arena is still crammed with OP teams.

Right now, we are planning to continue Arena tournaments. Such tournaments make the Classic Arena more active, and it also helps us better analyze the current situation and battle tendency.

MARTING said:

The arena is not the only bottle neck
With every new champ you are adding, the chance to pull one with unkillable skills that the whole team benefits from decreases.
So far there are only three, and without at least one of them, you can forget about getting a decent chest from Ultimate Nightmare CB

The Unkillable team is one of the most effective KB strategies, but it is not the only one. Also, champions with unkillable skills that the whole team benefits from are rare in the game, and without adding new heroes without such abilities, we cannot extend their list without damaging the game's balance.

IDENT20 said:

Plarium, do you want to haunt me forever ? wherever I go in Arena from Gold to Silver, there are players with same setups/champs around me ? Why you keep sending them follow me ?

There is a big chance to encounter some of the “Usual suspects” in every tier, due to an abundance of guides and recommendations on the Arena team compositions. After the next big rebalances, you most likely meet more variety in such teams.

plarium, you BUFFED arena DEFEND team TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH, even a lousy team with DEFEND KAEL from a low level player could do huge damage that NO WAY attack Kael can't. How much % critical damage, % critical rate, % speed you added for him ?
THE WORST THING IS plarium YOU BUFF SPEED. UNBELIEVABLE SPEED BUFF cause defend teams go first, attack first, even a team with no speed aura can go first.  
NOTE: I did the test again with that Kael, he could kill my MM 48K hp + 2 divine gear sets in 1 hit, more surprise to me is my Rotos only can take 30% of his hp, I tell you my Rotos always kill Kael (all rare champs) in 1 hit. What gears, hack and Plarium's super buff could make him strong attack + strong defend + speed ? 

We did not buff Kael’s speed or damage. The described situation is most likely due to differences in gear, masteries, and active buffs during combat. If you have any screenshots or videos of the occurrence, we can further discuss this situation in the Game Discussion topic.

What are the thing you are working on currently?
Our bi-weekly report will be out this week, maybe sooner than usual. We will talk about what is on our plate right now and what you can expect in our nearest update, so stay tuned.

Have a nice day and stay healthy.

Aug 3, 2020, 15:3408/03/20
Aug 3, 2020, 15:44(edited)
06/30/20

Plarium, no way you don't buff Arena defend team, no way, only kids believe that.

Long ago when I first played this game, I saw players vote arena defend # arena offend, I ask why ? Most of them can't answer why, the only different is [auto/manual] vs [auto], even they don't know why Plarium ask to vote offend # defend if all champs are same in defend and offend. 

The right answer is: defend team is buffed; offend team is not.

That is why you (most players) often see your enemy go first. 

P/S: this is math logic, if one player stand in 1 tier for long time, since he is average at that tier, the chance he goes first should be 40% - 60%, that is normal, but in my case like 95% enemy go first, it is absolutely abnormal, that means you buffed my enemies speed. 

Aug 4, 2020, 17:0508/04/20
Aug 4, 2020, 17:05(edited)
04/12/19

P/S: this is math logic, if one player stand in 1 tier for long time, since he is average at that tier, the chance he goes first should be 40% - 60%, that is normal, but in my case like 95% enemy go first, it is absolutely abnormal, that means you buffed my enemies speed. 

Poor gear makes you too slow. Enemy have better gear so he is faster.

Enemy have apothecary or any other turn meter booster so 1st champ of theirs makes whole their team go next ...

Devs suck and are generally too greedy for my taste but this situation is on you.

Get better gear

Aug 7, 2020, 02:3708/07/20
Aug 7, 2020, 02:38(edited)
06/30/20

ksthecr0w said:

Poor gear makes you too slow. Enemy have better gear so he is faster.

Enemy have apothecary or any other turn meter booster so 1st champ of theirs makes whole their team go next ...

Devs suck and are generally too greedy for my taste but this situation is on you.

Get better gear

You got lucky because you started in 2019. 

I challenge you make a new account in 2020 and compete me, I am 100000000% sure that either you spend $2000 or you never ever ever never can beat me in arena, never ever, even I use super poor gears, super super poor gears, or bare hand. Such lousy player know nothing how super luck you got in 2019, without luck your account no better than a rat. 

Aug 7, 2020, 02:5808/07/20
Aug 7, 2020, 03:03(edited)
06/30/20

Plarium, please consider my suggestion about separating 2 servers: old players and new players.

You know why, for 2019 players, you gave them too much like DAD & MOM (bad & spoiled kids never know), but in 2020 you make everything much more harder: shard pulls is harder, drop rate of S ranks/good champs much lower, Clan boss is harder, Arena is harder, Fusion champs more lousy and useless, the time we played just half of old players time but we have to fight against them, also we have to compete against those louded players in same tournaments, it is absolutely unfair and I believe more & more new players will quit. It is your business, you need to act soon. 
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.