All Categories

Break before Next Events

Break before Next Events

Search
Comments
Jun 21, 2019, 11:4806/21/19
05/13/19

So I, along with many others have been waiting for patch1.8. Through the delay, to no events for 4 days. Then they throw an event together because they realize how upset the community is. 

I’ve tried to stay calm, but honestly this new sacred boost event. What a TROLL move from the devs to put some ridiculous event together, days before the biggest update the game has seen so far. So the community blows every sacred they have without a summoning event and or the patch with new legends to obtain. 

They tell you to save and prepare for big things to come. Yet they slap you in the face with all of this fill in crap. I have to say the worst part for me is how a company treats a community, like we are ALL children who don’t know any different. 

Rant over, good day, happy farming

Jun 21, 2019, 14:2006/21/19
05/20/17

myers87legacy12 said:

So I, along with many others have been waiting for patch1.8. Through the delay, to no events for 4 days. Then they throw an event together because they realize how upset the community is. 

I’ve tried to stay calm, but honestly this new sacred boost event. What a TROLL move from the devs to put some ridiculous event together, days before the biggest update the game has seen so far. So the community blows every sacred they have without a summoning event and or the patch with new legends to obtain. 

They tell you to save and prepare for big things to come. Yet they slap you in the face with all of this fill in crap. I have to say the worst part for me is how a company treats a community, like we are ALL children who don’t know any different. 

Rant over, good day, happy farming

One more time, they are saying "if everything goes ok". Probably next week. The Update is with a delay. And instead of giving us a real prediction when they have the update approved by apple. They continue to say "soon".... "Next week".

The IOS players continue with problems. Means that i can not play on my phone, only in the tablet. 

If they want to kill the game, they are doing an amazing job

Jun 22, 2019, 03:1706/22/19
05/08/19

Under-promise, over-deliver.

Not the inverse.
Jun 22, 2019, 10:5206/22/19
02/13/19
Bharalk said:

Not the inverse.
They be like "over-promise, under-deliver". Lol.
Jun 23, 2019, 11:1006/23/19
05/20/17

zhangxuangel said:

Bharalk said:

Not the inverse.
They be like "over-promise, under-deliver". Lol.

I have to say. Over-promise, 0 deviver.

Here in the forum seems a little bit better. We are just ignored.

In discord they delete every comment that someone do that they dislike. Everyone that complains get banned from the discord server, and of course, if we do a complain about something 99%of the time, we are ignored
Jun 23, 2019, 17:5106/23/19
04/03/19

Many of my posts was delete ... when I afsked why, Got banned from Discord. 

I wrote to support in game, about letting me back in, love the info and discussions there.

They have not returned to me.
Jun 23, 2019, 19:2806/23/19
05/20/17

CIRILLA, can you please give the feedback about how things are going with the update?

This is a joke. You guys tease us with amazing events, and new content and correction from bugs, and we are waiting and waiting. And you guys are throwing bad event after bad event, and do not even give the information when we can expect the update.
One of the most important things, is that many players that use IOS are having break after break in the game. 

You have some F2P players, but many of us, that play the game, buy packs. And that means we are paying customers. That means we have the right to know what is going on with a product that we are paying.

I understand when people are rude, you delete messages in discord. But delete messages only because you guys do not like the opinion of someone, about the product you are selling. Is censorship.  

MariusAdmin
Jun 24, 2019, 08:2606/24/19
09/04/17
Devil D Matos said:

I understand when people are rude, you delete messages in discord. But delete messages only because you guys do not like the opinion of someone, about the product you are selling. Is censorship.  

Hey there! I should point out that messages are only deleted when they break the rules of conduct. As far as I am aware, there were plenty of those on Discord - in the event that you seem to refer to - some contained profanity, insults to Plarium staff or moderators, others were calling on leaving the game and so on. All of that is against the rules as you can see here (this same thread is linked in the Discord rules). If we really wanted to delete everything with criticism, a huge portion of comments here would have been purged ;)
Jun 24, 2019, 09:2106/24/19
Jun 24, 2019, 09:30(edited)
05/20/17

Marius said:

Devil D Matos said:

Hey there! I should point out that messages are only deleted when they break the rules of conduct. As far as I am aware, there were plenty of those on Discord - in the event that you seem to refer to - some contained profanity, insults to Plarium staff or moderators, others were calling on leaving the game and so on. All of that is against the rules as you can see here (this same thread is linked in the Discord rules). If we really wanted to delete everything with criticism, a huge portion of comments here would have been purged ;)

First. Thank you for you response. 

I did not read all the messages, i have to say that were a lot of them, and some there were really rude. I can tell you, that i see messages with some critic about the packs that were deleted. But i think the situation was out of control, and probably was some mistakes. And some messages could be deleted by mistake. 

But all of this happen, because of the lack of communication. Like i said before. Instead of a reply to a post. Why the change of plans were not announced the way the new event and the update was?

The players that come to the forum and go to the discord, complaining, are the ones that like the game, and even unhappy with something they are trying to help you guys improving the game.

Many others just quit the game, and you guys do not even know what is happening. 

So i think if we make the effort to help you guys to improve something that we like to play. We need to be treated with the respect that we deserve.

We are waiting for an update to correct bugs (that are still going on, specially in IOS) for more than a month. Every week, we get the information, next week. So I think that the player deserve to know what they can count. Many of us, like I am, buy packs. And in the moment i do not buy because i feel the game is abandoned. And is a risk to my investment. 

So I ask for you to make a post with the status of the update. (That is what i ask in my previous one, the discord matter was an extra). And not using the word "soon". :)

MariusAdmin
Jun 24, 2019, 10:2106/24/19
09/04/17

Devil D Matos said:

But all of this happen, because of the lack of communication. Like i said before. Instead of a reply to a post. Why the change of plans were not announced the way the new event and the update was?

We are waiting for an update to correct bugs (that are still going on, specially in IOS) for more than a month. Every week, we get the information, next week. So I think that the player deserve to know what they can count. Many of us, like I am, buy packs. And in the moment i do not buy because i feel the game is abandoned. And is a risk to my investment. 

So I ask for you to make a post with the status of the update. (That is what i ask in my previous one, the discord matter was an extra). And not using the word "soon". :)

We did let players know that there will be an event on Thursday in our responses, plus there was the teaser in-game. We are also aware of the issues with iOS, they are exactly why the Update was delayed (Apple is delaying the validation of the hotfix and now 1.8), but we are positive that it will be resolved soon.

And as I've responded in another thread, we're planning to send both Android and iOS version to be validated mid-week. At the moment I have no further estimates to give, unfortunately. 
Jun 24, 2019, 10:5206/24/19
05/20/17

Marius said:

Devil D Matos said:

We did let players know that there will be an event on Thursday in our responses, plus there was the teaser in-game. We are also aware of the issues with iOS, they are exactly why the Update was delayed (Apple is delaying the validation of the hotfix and now 1.8), but we are positive that it will be resolved soon.

And as I've responded in another thread, we're planning to send both Android and iOS version to be validated mid-week. At the moment I have no further estimates to give, unfortunately. 

One more time. Thank you for your answer.

The hotfix was release to a small group of player at 5/06/2019. (I had the lucky to be one of this test subjects), and the game become a lot more stable. (Good work on the hotfix for android).

That happen 19 days ago. What you are telling me, is that apple did not validate in 19 days the hotfix?

And now the 1.8 is in the same situation. 

Is not normal for apple take more than 4 days to validade an app or an update. So only on the middle of the week the 1.8 will go to google and apple to be validate. Right?

MariusAdmin
Jun 24, 2019, 10:5806/24/19
09/04/17

Devil D Matos said:

The hotfix was release to a small group of player at 5/06/2019. (I had the lucky to be one of this test subjects), and the game become a lot more stable. (Good work on the hotfix for android).

That happen 19 days ago. What you are telling me, is that apple did not validate in 19 days the hotfix?

Is not normal for apple take more than 4 days to validade an app or an update. So only on the middle of the week the 1.8 will go to google and apple to be validate. Right?

Some people who work in development commented on the issue, though I believe it was in Russian. Apple can be quite difficult to work with at times! To my knowledge, they requested specific changes that need to be implemented while Google saw no issue. 

In regards to 1.8, that really depends. Validation can take a while. We will also not release 1.8 before the weekend simply to make certain we are fully staffed and prepared to deal with potential issues quickly (if those arise). So, depending on when it is submitted and when it is fully validated, it can happen early next week. Note that all of this is guesswork right now, we plan for Monday at the latest, but there are outside factors to account for.
Jun 24, 2019, 11:1106/24/19
05/20/17

Marius said:

Devil D Matos said:

Some people who work in development commented on the issue, though I believe it was in Russian. Apple can be quite difficult to work with at times! To my knowledge, they requested specific changes that need to be implemented while Google saw no issue. 

In regards to 1.8, that really depends. Validation can take a while. We will also not release 1.8 before the weekend simply to make certain we are fully staffed and prepared to deal with potential issues quickly (if those arise). So, depending on when it is submitted and when it is fully validated, it can happen early next week. Note that all of this is guesswork right now, we plan for Monday at the latest, but there are outside factors to account for.

I work in a company that have a few apps in google and apple store. I can not complain about apple. When i said before that they approve apps btw 1 and 4 useful days. Is because I have personal experience with them.

But if the apps have bugs they are a "pain in the ass" so they demand a very good work on the "code".

Thank you for your answer. And for not ignoring me. I will pass this information to my fellow clan members. And ask them to wait a little bit more before we just quit the game.

Jun 24, 2019, 15:0806/24/19
05/13/19

Monday the latest as in next month correct? From the original post letting us know what new features are coming it looked like last week, or if any delays THIS week. So now it’s NEXT week, correct? I know you don’t have a specific date. But to tell us two weeks ago about the patch. And it take a total of three weeks to be released? Why not just hold off on telling us anything and get everyone’s hopes up.

I can only speak for myself, but I have been inactive for two weeks now going on 3, waiting for the patch. Trying to be patient. But honestly guys this looks like a huge delay on the devs part and you can clearly see the frustration and disappointed from many many players. These events you guys keep throwing at us in my opinion are pointless. I want to play and enjoy your game, not be thrown events to sidetrack me. 

Jun 24, 2019, 16:4206/24/19
04/04/19
Marius said:

Devil D Matos said:

So what you're telling us is that the patch that you announced was going to come out last week, that you pushed back to this week, is actually now planned to come out next week? if all goes to plan that is. 
Jun 24, 2019, 17:4906/24/19
03/15/19

All i can said is : total disappointment.

One more time marius said next week patch when he has said it 3 times before. If I had the opportunity to evaluate the game I would give it 1 star instead of the 5 that I gave before.

Jun 24, 2019, 20:4606/24/19
03/16/19

So who said last week? 

Who said this week monday? 

Who said coming soon? 
MariusAdmin
Jun 25, 2019, 07:5306/25/19
09/04/17
saberneo said:

All i can said is : total disappointment.

One more time marius said next week patch when he has said it 3 times before. If I had the opportunity to evaluate the game I would give it 1 star instead of the 5 that I gave before.

I did say that this week is an estimate, which was given to me at the time. We are not happy with delays either, you can trust me on that. And this is also why you are getting "soon" instead of "this date" or "that date", because even when it's specified that the time frame is not set in stone, people will still get offended it's not been followed ;)
Jun 25, 2019, 09:2006/25/19
04/12/19

'soon' would be accepted answer by anyone - if first time it was given was when you estimate 'next week'. with delays it might end up being 'next month' - still kind of 'soon'.

when you tell 'soon' and have estimate 'in 2 months' - delays make in 'in half a year' and that is no longer 'soon'

I would rather have no info at all (no teaser for faction wars / hidden tower on dungeons map / whatever teasers you release) than info 'it is coming soon' - for 3 months already.

Jun 25, 2019, 10:2906/25/19
05/20/17

ksthecr0w said:

'soon' would be accepted answer by anyone - if first time it was given was when you estimate 'next week'. with delays it might end up being 'next month' - still kind of 'soon'.

when you tell 'soon' and have estimate 'in 2 months' - delays make in 'in half a year' and that is no longer 'soon'

I would rather have no info at all (no teaser for faction wars / hidden tower on dungeons map / whatever teasers you release) than info 'it is coming soon' - for 3 months already.

I agree.

We are all mad with this situation, and its your fault. If you are not sure if you go release or not. Stop with the teasers. Stop with the "Friday we have an amazing new event, please start to collect things, because will be amazing...."

In the discord. I have a message saying that. We are checking if the hotfix works for 24h and then compensations. I think that was on the 6th... that means more than 2 weeks ago.

Personally i do not like the delays, but i understand them. I do not understand, why you guys do promises and then do not fulfill them.

If you promise something. You need to deliver, or we all stop believing in what you guys are saying.