All Categories

Break before Next Events

Break before Next Events

Search
Comments
Jun 19, 2019, 13:3506/19/19
05/16/19

Cirilla said:

Hello everyone! I have read all of your comments and feedback and taken them into account. We will discuss these points with the colleagues. Thank you for sharing them. For now, we will use our forum and Discord for communicating minor news like that to our players, but we will consider variants of improvement. 

What I also wanted to say is that there has been a change of plans in the events area. The next one is due to take place tomorrow already, you will see the teaser in the game at 4 PM UTC today. Have a great one!

Thanks for taking our feedback into consideration. It is greatly appreciated.

I really do hate to complain so much. I do love this game. The champions and variety in game mechanics with various teams is enthralling. I just wish there was more content. If you guys get that content out soon, I guarantee it will improve customer retention. I may even be able to get my friends to come back and try it out again.

Anyway, the reason we complain is that other than the events, there really isn't a whole lot to do in this game. So, when you tell us to "prepare" and we have no idea what to "prepare" for, we are instead just not really able to do much of anything in the game, because we have to hold off on everything in case it will be part of the next event.

This game has AMAZING potential if Plarium would just invest more into its development and overall staff over there. The biggest issues is imbalances, particulary with epics and legendaries, and lack of end-game content. After we finish all the intial daily log-ins and other tasks in the first couple months, the only thing new that we have left is events. So naturally, when there are no events, we are going to be upset. Just shows that we do like this game. :)

Jun 19, 2019, 15:0106/19/19
05/16/19
Thanks for the update, so is the event small now? Made it seem like it was a huge event coming? Either way thanks for all you guys do, truly cant wait for the update, love the game so far! 
Jun 19, 2019, 16:5306/19/19
06/19/19
Cirilla said:

Hello everyone! I have read all of your comments and feedback and taken them into account. We will discuss these points with the colleagues. Thank you for sharing them. For now, we will use our forum and Discord for communicating minor news like that to our players, but we will consider variants of improvement. 

What I also wanted to say is that there has been a change of plans in the events area. The next one is due to take place tomorrow already, you will see the teaser in the game at 4 PM UTC today. Have a great one!
So the new event is "The Great Gem Giveaway" LMFAO!  I am so glad I waited so long to be provided a slight chance of being "randomly" picked to win gems during this so called "EVENT".  Great game btw 
Jun 19, 2019, 17:3706/19/19
05/02/19
Free gems to 5 players isn't an event... 
Jun 19, 2019, 17:5106/19/19
03/09/19
The gem give away was already up; I don't think it is what Cirilla was talking about. It seems they failed to push an event teaser through their own servers at 4 UTC. 
Jun 19, 2019, 18:1206/19/19
04/19/19

God said:

Why don't you just stop lying to us and admit that due to being understaffed, you have nothing planned yet, but expect to be able to slop an event together in 4 days. 

Slap something together, you say? Like a gem giveaway that's a "sneak peek" and literally has nothing to do with in-game?
Jun 19, 2019, 19:0506/19/19
05/16/19
So just a champion upgrade event? that's it? I was expecting more from the OG post lol is another coming friday too? 
Jun 19, 2019, 20:0906/19/19
05/19/19
One of the moderators said 1.8 was coming this week in a different post, did that change also?
Jun 19, 2019, 20:5606/19/19
Jun 19, 2019, 21:10(edited)
05/16/19

Scruffyzeus said:

Thanks for the update, so is the event small now? Made it seem like it was a huge event coming? Either way thanks for all you guys do, truly cant wait for the update, love the game so far! 

She said that because they didn't know what they had planned yet. Or maybe they were planning to release the patch, but ran into delays. Most likely, she was using that as an excuse for them being too understaffed to have run anything sooner. That is why she used the excuse of "time to prepare" when we can't prepare when we have no idea what the event will be. But I mean in all honesty, we are not going to get a 100% honest answer, because the honest answer is the delays and gaps are due to them being severely understaffed.

The understaffing problem over there is demonstrated in the delay in releasing new content, delay in customer service responses, etc. I don't doubt that they have a lot of aspirations. However, it seems like Plarium is being stingy on investing into the game. I seriously doubt it is her fault. It's just that being an attractive female, they of course use her as the public relations person. From a business perspective, considering their customer base is predominantly male, it makes perfect sense. But if anything, she is probably one of the people getting short-changed by Plarium as well. That is assuming the female in the image is who is actually communicating and that it isn't just a stock photo or model for public image.

At least they do listen to their customers though and make at least a little effort when they see what their lack of investment does to their customer base. No idea why they aren't putting more into staffing for the game at Plarium, because with more content, this game's revenue would more than pay for their investment.

I really think it would behoove them to put a customer satisfaction poll up on these forums to show their upper-level management that is being stingy. If they had a poll showing customer dissatisfaction due to the ongoing delays in releasing new content, I think it would get them investing more into the game.

Jun 19, 2019, 20:5906/19/19
Jun 19, 2019, 21:15(edited)
05/16/19

Moonbiter said:

God said:

Why don't you just stop lying to us and admit that due to being understaffed, you have nothing planned yet, but expect to be able to slop an event together in 4 days. 

Slap something together, you say? Like a gem giveaway that's a "sneak peek" and literally has nothing to do with in-game?

Lol, they are spending WAY too much time promoting the game and WAY too little time on adding new content. Not sure why, as their customer base clearly needs more content.  To have wasted time making a video like that instead of getting Faction Wars or something else new out was an extremely poor decision on their part.  Seems they care more about getting new customers than they do customer retention.  No idea why, as that is NOT the way to succeed.

Jun 19, 2019, 21:1106/19/19
Jun 19, 2019, 21:19(edited)
02/22/19

God said:

Lol, they are spending WAY too much time promoting the game and WAY too little time on adding new content. Not sure why, as their customer base clearly needs more content.

They probably go by their numbers, might have a way better reg-to-pay than act-to-pay conversion, meaning the more new players they get in, the more money they get. However this is a very shortsighted and not intelligent approach, as I have seen often enough. Plus we don't know what their acquisition costs for a new player are. Likely not that cheap, but looking at those ridiculously priced offers within the game, it might still pay off for them for a while...

Jun 20, 2019, 07:3906/20/19
05/13/19

THANK YOU, CIRILLA.

The Training Event is wonderful!

Now the tough part comes, what hero to 6 star next?

So tough to decide. lol

Jun 20, 2019, 08:2606/20/19
Jun 20, 2019, 13:54(edited)
02/22/19
20 6s rank ups for max points? Wow - that seems to be a new high! And all of that effort just for ONE legendary tome... seems completely worthwile.
Jun 20, 2019, 11:2206/20/19
12/23/18

Cool brand new event with extra useful revards. I will obviously complete it in 3 days! Thanks so much for this brend new and fun content!

Thats sarcasm.

I`d rather will go to farm mino. At list something really useful there.

Jun 20, 2019, 12:3806/20/19
05/20/17

Cirilla said:

What I also wanted to say is that there has been a change of plans in the events area. The next one is due to take place tomorrow already, you will see the teaser in the game today. Have a great one!

Hello. 

I normally use the discord, and i just now realize that in here we get the information that was a change of plans. But in the discord. we did not get any information.

Maybe is a good idea to use the announcement channel in discord to give this information, to a very big community there.

Probably a good post there, explaining what is happening. Could spare us, of a really bad conversation there today, with a few players getting banned and a lot asking for refunds and leaving the game.
Communication is everything, sometimes is not what you say, but how you say it. 

I think a better communication will solve a lot of problems. And of course some transparency. Seems that the update is waiting for validation from Apple. But you guys did not get answer yet, or something happen, and that means that is not one or two days delay?

Keep your community informed, and you will have partners, helping solve the problems. 
Today was a good example of these. No information, and you guys had everything in the discord complaining. 

Jun 20, 2019, 15:3106/20/19
05/16/19

Event does kinda suck, I happen to be leveling up new people I have acquired but not because of the event. The rewards are rather lackluster for the grind. 

BUT after seeing that what 4 or 5 new factions are coming, makes me excited for next week when the update hopefully drops! 
Jun 20, 2019, 16:5806/20/19
03/23/19

Que hermoso poema - poema hermoso 

El jugador J dijo:

CONSEJOS CONSTRUCTIVOS PARA EL FUTURO:

1- MEJOR COMUNICACIÓN 

No puedo hablar por todos.

Solo puedo decirte lo que siento por los últimos 4 días.

RAID ha estado muy triste por mí en los últimos 4 días.

Creo que Cirilla tenía buenas intenciones.

Cirilla nos dijo que nos preparáramos para avisarnos.

¡PERO HAY UN ASPECTO NEGATIVO ADICIONAL A QUE LAS PERSONAS SE PREPAREN!

¡Usted aterroriza a mucha gente diciendo la declaración anterior!

¡La gente no sabe para qué prepararse!

El miedo a no saber los aterroriza para hacer cualquier cosa.

Tengo miedo de hacer cualquier cosa.

No quiero actualizar cosas porque podría necesitar plata.

No quiero hacer campañas de campaña porque podría necesitar energía.

No quiero vender artefactos porque podría necesitar esos artefactos.

No quiero mejorar el de los héroes porque podría necesitarlos.

Tengo miedo de jugar a Raid.

Tengo miedo por mi vida!

No tengo vergüenza en decirle a otra persona que tengo miedo.

El miedo significa que soy humano

El miedo es una emoción humana.

Esto es lo que ha pasado.

No creo que esta fuera la intención.

No creo que el juego esté tratando de promover el miedo y el pánico en todo el juego.

Creo que el objetivo de los juegos era promover la diversión, la alegría y la felicidad.

No sentí ninguna diversión, alegría o felicidad en los últimos 4 días.

Nerviosidad, miedo y pánico es lo que sentí.

Siento que esto podría haber sido mejor ayudado.

Creo que podría haber tenido menos miedo si me dieran una pista o alguna transparencia en la comunicación.

No me dijeron nada.

Estar preparado o Doom Face

Es lo único que vi.

No dijiste esas palabras exactas, pero así es como interpreto tu mensaje.

NUEVO EVENTO, ESTÉ PREPARADO

Esas son tus palabras exactas y no veo ninguna diferencia entre ellas en la otra oración de Doom.

Es muy sorprendente.

EJEMPLO DE CÓMO LA SITUACIÓN PODRÍA SER MANEJADA:

Podrías haberle dado a los jugadores un mensaje en el juego hablando de los cambios para que no sean tomados por Shock.

Podrías haber dado pistas a los jugadores sobre para qué prepararte.

Podrías haber convertido los consejos en un enigma divertido de la historia.

Anteriormente, hiciste algunas cosas divertidas en Facebook.

Enviaste un mensaje de juego la última vez que decía indicios de que el héroe estaba atrapado.

¡Los creadores de YouTube incluso analizaron esas cosas de una manera divertida tratando de descubrirlas!

Estas cosas ayudaron a promover el juego para crecer más + ayudan a informar a los jugadores de una manera informal y divertida.

Hiciste todas estas cosas antes, PERO CUANDO TOMAS LA OPORTUNIDAD DE HACERLO DE NUEVO, ¿LO HABÍAS?

2- NO HAY EVENTOS ES UNA IDEA MALA

Toneladas de personas en el juego nunca vieron la publicación del foro hecha aquí.

Algunos de mis compañeros estaban muy aterrorizados.

Pensaron que la falta de eventos en los últimos 4 días significaba que el juego se estaba cerrando.

Hemos tenido eventos todos los días durante mucho tiempo.

1 día todos los eventos se detienen.

No recibimos un mensaje en el juego que diga por qué se detienen.

Qué piensas que va a pasar?

El miedo a no saber va a hacer que la gente piense lo peor.

Es así como los humanos son naturalmente.

Es una condición humana.

Fue un problema compuesto que agravó la situación.

1 pajita no puede inclinar la balanza, pero muchos pueden hacerlo.

Siento que el juego podría haber manejado mejor este problema.

No todos los eventos tienen que ser un GRAN EVENTO.

No todos los eventos tienen que dar BUENOS PREMIOS.

Usted podría haber creado un evento pequeño.

Podrías haberlo llamado SILVER RUSH.

Podría haber dado solo plata a la gente.

1k de plata - 5k de plata - 10k de plata - 15k de plata - etc.

Para completar las recompensas, puedes pedir a los jugadores que usen 5 energía - 10 energía - 15 energía - 20 energía para desbloquear la recompensa.

La mayoría de la gente hace misiones diarias.

Necesitas usar 50 de energía para completar diariamente.

SILVER RUSH - EVENTO DE 4 DÍAS - 50 LÍMITES DE ENERGÍA POR DÍA - MAX REWARD TAKENS 200 ENERGY.

Podría haber sido un evento de relleno pequeño para pasar los 4 días.

Podría haber ayudado a la gente a prepararse sin toda la presión.

Disminuiría el impacto a la gente porque se estaba produciendo un evento.

Podría haber ayudado a algunas personas que podrían necesitar plata.

Podría ayudar a difundir la Buena Voluntad y la Alegría a través de la comunidad, ya que el evento se podría completar fácilmente al hacerlo diariamente.

Este es simplemente mi consejo sobre cómo la situación podría haberse manejado mejor para el futuro.

Gracias por tu tiempo.

Jun 20, 2019, 17:2506/20/19
03/25/19

El magníficio. I too have been taken by fear due to lack of update and new features in game and in a constant state of wearing no pants.

Horus_owg said:

Que hermoso poema - poema hermoso 

El jugador J dijo:

CONSEJOS CONSTRUCTIVOS PARA EL FUTURO:

1- MEJOR COMUNICACIÓN 

No puedo hablar por todos.

Solo puedo decirte lo que siento por los últimos 4 días.

RAID ha estado muy triste por mí en los últimos 4 días.

Creo que Cirilla tenía buenas intenciones.

Cirilla nos dijo que nos preparáramos para avisarnos.

¡PERO HAY UN ASPECTO NEGATIVO ADICIONAL A QUE LAS PERSONAS SE PREPAREN!

¡Usted aterroriza a mucha gente diciendo la declaración anterior!

¡La gente no sabe para qué prepararse!

El miedo a no saber los aterroriza para hacer cualquier cosa.

Tengo miedo de hacer cualquier cosa.

No quiero actualizar cosas porque podría necesitar plata.

No quiero hacer campañas de campaña porque podría necesitar energía.

No quiero vender artefactos porque podría necesitar esos artefactos.

No quiero mejorar el de los héroes porque podría necesitarlos.

Tengo miedo de jugar a Raid.

Tengo miedo por mi vida!

No tengo vergüenza en decirle a otra persona que tengo miedo.

El miedo significa que soy humano

El miedo es una emoción humana.

Esto es lo que ha pasado.

No creo que esta fuera la intención.

No creo que el juego esté tratando de promover el miedo y el pánico en todo el juego.

Creo que el objetivo de los juegos era promover la diversión, la alegría y la felicidad.

No sentí ninguna diversión, alegría o felicidad en los últimos 4 días.

Nerviosidad, miedo y pánico es lo que sentí.

Siento que esto podría haber sido mejor ayudado.

Creo que podría haber tenido menos miedo si me dieran una pista o alguna transparencia en la comunicación.

No me dijeron nada.

Estar preparado o Doom Face

Es lo único que vi.

No dijiste esas palabras exactas, pero así es como interpreto tu mensaje.

NUEVO EVENTO, ESTÉ PREPARADO

Esas son tus palabras exactas y no veo ninguna diferencia entre ellas en la otra oración de Doom.

Es muy sorprendente.

Podrías haberle dado a los jugadores un mensaje en el juego hablando de los cambios para que no sean tomados por Shock.

Podrías haber dado pistas a los jugadores sobre para qué prepararte.

Podrías haber convertido los consejos en un enigma divertido de la historia.

Anteriormente, hiciste algunas cosas divertidas en Facebook.

Enviaste un mensaje de juego la última vez que decía indicios de que el héroe estaba atrapado.

¡Los creadores de YouTube incluso analizaron esas cosas de una manera divertida tratando de descubrirlas!

Estas cosas ayudaron a promover el juego para crecer más + ayudan a informar a los jugadores de una manera informal y divertida.

Hiciste todas estas cosas antes, PERO CUANDO TOMAS LA OPORTUNIDAD DE HACERLO DE NUEVO, ¿LO HABÍAS?

2- NO HAY EVENTOS ES UNA IDEA MALA

Toneladas de personas en el juego nunca vieron la publicación del foro hecha aquí.

Algunos de mis compañeros estaban muy aterrorizados.

Pensaron que la falta de eventos en los últimos 4 días significaba que el juego se estaba cerrando.

Hemos tenido eventos todos los días durante mucho tiempo.

1 día todos los eventos se detienen.

No recibimos un mensaje en el juego que diga por qué se detienen.

Qué piensas que va a pasar?

El miedo a no saber va a hacer que la gente piense lo peor.

Es así como los humanos son naturalmente.

Es una condición humana.

Fue un problema compuesto que agravó la situación.

1 pajita no puede inclinar la balanza, pero muchos pueden hacerlo.

Siento que el juego podría haber manejado mejor este problema.

No todos los eventos tienen que ser un GRAN EVENTO.

No todos los eventos tienen que dar BUENOS PREMIOS.

Usted podría haber creado un evento pequeño.

Podrías haberlo llamado SILVER RUSH.

Podría haber dado solo plata a la gente.

1k de plata - 5k de plata - 10k de plata - 15k de plata - etc.

Para completar las recompensas, puedes pedir a los jugadores que usen 5 energía - 10 energía - 15 energía - 20 energía para desbloquear la recompensa.

La mayoría de la gente hace misiones diarias.

Necesitas usar 50 de energía para completar diariamente.

SILVER RUSH - EVENTO DE 4 DÍAS - 50 LÍMITES DE ENERGÍA POR DÍA - MAX REWARD TAKENS 200 ENERGY.

Podría haber sido un evento de relleno pequeño para pasar los 4 días.

Podría haber ayudado a la gente a prepararse sin toda la presión.

Disminuiría el impacto a la gente porque se estaba produciendo un evento.

Podría haber ayudado a algunas personas que podrían necesitar plata.

Podría ayudar a difundir la Buena Voluntad y la Alegría a través de la comunidad, ya que el evento se podría completar fácilmente al hacerlo diariamente.

Este es simplemente mi consejo sobre cómo la situación podría haberse manejado mejor para el futuro.

Gracias por tu tiempo.

Jun 20, 2019, 23:1506/20/19
03/16/19
MadCo0kie said:

20 6s rank ups for max points? Wow - that seems to be a new high! And all of that effort just for ONE legendary tome... seems completely worthwile.
You get much more points from easier actions. For example, let's say I had 36 4-star champions for food. I just spent couple bottles of energy to level them half the way. I got 3 points per level per champ - 36 * 20 * 3 - 2160 points in just about 4 hours. Then another 900 points from finally using them as food for other champs. 3 more days to go :)
Jun 20, 2019, 23:2106/20/19
05/16/19
Player J said:

THANK YOU, CIRILLA.

The Training Event is wonderful!

Now the tough part comes, what hero to 6 star next?

So tough to decide. lol

OMG, yes!!!  I have a maxed Nethril and Pain Killer.  At a toss-up currently of Kael, Aothar, Deathless, or Thenasil.  Each have their strengths, and not sure if I want to focus on building my arena or clan boss strength more.  I have five 5-stars for each of them to eat, but still waiting to decide, lol.