Jun 29, 2020, 06:2406/29/20
Jun 29, 2020, 07:37(edited)
03/27/19

fuck it move again now 1183

now at 1216
Jun 29, 2020, 06:3306/29/20
Jun 29, 2020, 23:29(edited)
09/28/19

I made it to green. Green is supposed to advance. Yellow is supposed to stay at the same level. But I'm still stuck in Bronze I after the reset.

Update: I just checked and the game now has me in Bronze II.
Jun 29, 2020, 07:4106/29/20
12/29/19
franzgarcia323 said:

fuck it move again now 1183

now at 1216
The bar moves as people gain points, so the minimum to advance goes up over time. That said, "green is green", if you're in the bubble you should advance. A lot of us did not, though. Also, I've seen my bar turn yellow, then back to green, back and forth without my fighting. That shouldn't happen. I think the whole ranking / bar system is busted.
Jun 30, 2020, 04:3706/30/20
Jun 30, 2020, 04:38(edited)
03/27/19

the weird thing is a was green at 2134 point and after i become 2451 point (total gem use 150 gems) bar change to yellow and then the reset happened 

sad i return to bronze 1 

GreenKnightCommunity Manager
Jul 1, 2020, 15:0807/01/20
04/06/20

Hello!

I am here to address stand out questions about the current state of the game. I do read all the comments, but those made in the "rant" form are a bit hard to address directly. If you feel that your concern wasn't addressed here, please repeat it after this post.

People with 12x lvl 60s Legendarys @ bronze 1. (level 65+ players bellow 1000 raiting, really??)
5 coins per day; i have 100% win ratio on attack, yet still i drop raiting because i get attacked twice as much. 
Amount of raiting required to jump one tier keeping in consideration 5 x 3 wins per day w/o wasting crystals 
is tag arena damage
tag arena counter is moving ( now at 3195 to bronze II) 

Currently, most of the game players are in Bronze I. Some of the upper-tier players are in Bronze II. On Monday, there will be arena reset, the higher part of the tier will be promoted to the next tier, and the Tag Team Arena points will be reset to 1000. This process will repeat trough the 12-week tournament. After a couple of weeks, there will be more suitable opponents within the tiers.

From the start of the new feature, there are bound to be some bugs, lags, and exploits, so we started from a bit slower point to see a clearer picture and quickly create bug fixes. You might have seen some staggering for the past couple of days, small glitches in the Arena 3x3 Progress Bar. We are doing our best to fix those issues within a couple of hours and very sorry for the temporary inconvenience they might have caused.

Right now, we fixed most of the launch technical issues and increased the number of the Tag Team Arena tokens up to 10. We hope those changes will bring the game at a more comfortable pace.

This form of release is not perfect, and some of the logistic problems were addressed during initial testing. This 12-week tournament will create balance within tiers trough the actions of players from the start. During this period, issues encountered will help shape Tag Team Arena into a competitive feature that we want it to be.

You already know that there's an issue in classic arena, but rather than fixing it, still went ahead with tag team arena...

The Tag Team Arena is a major feature that was in development long before current Classic Arena problems surfaced. Deleing the release further would only postpone the development of other features. We are working on improvements in Classic Arena matchmaking, but we need more time to make correct changes.

Give us another login event or even that daily login event you did that everyone was able to finish. More of that is what you need.

Right now, we are actively getting ready to release 2.10 version, which is going to include:

- a new daily login program;

- Arena 3x3 Bazaar;

- new Accessories;

- some QoL updates (like the inconvenience with the pop-ups that spring on you when you try to sacrifice the champs needed for active
Fusions).

And there will be more features in the future releases. More info will be available closer to the release date.

the weird thing is a was green at 2134 point and after i become 2451 point (total gem use 150 gems) bar change to yellow and then the reset happened
sad i return to bronze 1 

A lot of players who were supposed to have been transferred to Bronze II didn't end up there upon reset. We moved most of these players up the League, but, due to some technical reasons, we still missed some. Please fill out this form if you had 1,792 points or more before the reset yesterday and were supposed to end up in Bronze II, but are still in Bronze I atm
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSethGEs21ijdX59p3jj3rZ2BJ5itxa9U7OiQlCukIZJzvKUig/viewform

I know I am repeating myself, but still, I would ask of you.
Please share your ideas, opinions, and concerns with us during this extensive test, so we can build a feature that you genuinely like. Most changes might take time to implement so that we can gather the most reliable statistic data. I hope for your understanding and prompt responses to every change and problem you encounter.

Have a nice day and stay safe.

Jul 1, 2020, 15:1607/01/20
Jul 1, 2020, 15:25(edited)
03/17/20

Nothing but criticism, it seems, but tag team deserves it.  5 free turns a day?  That's a money grab, as there is no way you can make progress on 5 turns a day when you can fail defending an unlimited number of times and there is nothing you can do about it.  [posted this before I saw that you had increased to 10 a day.  That will help a lot.  We will see if it is enough.  The point below about knocking us back down to 1,000 still stands, though.]  

To make matters worse, you work hard with your 35 turns for a week, get up to, say, 1,400, and the system sets you back to 1,000.  You have to start all over again!  It's like pushing water up a hill.  You never get anywhere.  Where is the fun in that?

BTW, tag team has the same problem regular does.  The speed aura gives a huge advantage to whomever has it.  It's like all of the other auras are useless.  If you are not lucky enough to get decent characters with big speed auras, you might as well not even try.  And, now, with tag team, you need to be so lucky 3 times (I suppose I'm stressing the point because I've only been so lucky once so far).  The effect of the auras needs to be better balanced for fairer play.

These are fixable problems.  You would serve your customers well and make a better, more fun, game, if you fixed them.

Jul 2, 2020, 05:0807/02/20
Jul 2, 2020, 05:17(edited)
05/20/18

I like the 3vs3 arena (stop calling it Tag team arena please, we all know its not). It forces you to use some of the champs forgotten on the vault and try new strategies, i think its cool.

Theres one thing i dont understand if its a bug or not. On several fights i won 2 of the 3 encounters and the final result was me loosing points (ex +6 +6 -13 or  -14 +6 + 6). If you won2 of 3, the result should always be positive right? The way it works looks like its more effective to just have 1 super strong team and 2 other teams of lvl 1 uncommons and let other people attack you, you will get more points than attacking yourself.

Also, when you look at what could you win before the battle, you might see for example 7 7 7 points, but after the battle is completed, if you lost one of the, you dont lose 7 points (in this example), but more, why?

thanks

Jul 2, 2020, 13:5807/02/20
04/06/20

Greetings.

Thunderbuilder said:

Nothing but criticism, it seems, but tag team deserves it.  5 free turns a day?  That's a money grab, as there is no way you can make progress on 5 turns a day when you can fail defending an unlimited number of times and there is nothing you can do about it.  [posted this before I saw that you had increased to 10 a day.  That will help a lot.  We will see if it is enough.  The point below about knocking us back down to 1,000 still stands, though.]  

To make matters worse, you work hard with your 35 turns for a week, get up to, say, 1,400, and the system sets you back to 1,000.  You have to start all over again!  It's like pushing water up a hill.  You never get anywhere.  Where is the fun in that?

The system will set everyone’s points to 1000 within your tier, after the reset.
Within reset there commence sorting: player in the green part of the scale will be promoted to the next tier, those in the red to a lower level, except Bronze 1, yellow will stay on the same rank. After the sorting, everyone’s point total becomes 1000, and the cycle commences anew.

BTW, tag team has the same problem regular does. The speed aura gives a huge advantage to whomever has it. It's like all of the other auras are useless. If you are not lucky enough to get decent characters with big speed auras, you might as well not even try. And, now, with tag team, you need to be so lucky 3 times (I suppose I'm stressing the point because I've only been so lucky once so far). The effect of the auras needs to be better balanced for fairer play.
These are fixable problems. You would serve your customers well and make a better, more fun, game, if you fixed them.

We are balancing multiple aspects of the Arena and gathering all the available statistics, but like everything, it needs time to make it correctly.

DRAGONSLUMP said:

I like the 3vs3 arena (stop calling it Tag team arena please, we all know its not). It forces you to use some of the champs forgotten on the vault and try new strategies, i think its cool.
Theres one thing i dont understand if its a bug or not. On several fights i won 2 of the 3 encounters and the final result was me loosing points (ex +6 +6 -13 or -14 +6 + 6). If you won2 of 3, the result should always be positive right? The way it works looks like its more effective to just have 1 super strong team and 2 other teams of lvl 1 uncommons and let other people attack you, you will get more points than attacking yourself. 
Also, when you look at what could you win before the battle, you might see for example 7 7 7 points, but after the battle is completed, if you lost one of the, you dont lose 7 points (in this example), but more, why?

This outcome is not a bug, but a result of opponent choice and a consequence of a matchmaking system.

You might have noticed that some opponents in the current tier have much lover point gain than others. Arena 3x3 system calculates your power rating based on your teams' power and the amount of Tag Team Arena points. When your opponent has less than 10 points, you are considered stronger than he is, and if your opponent won any fight, he would get more points because he won against a stronger opponent. The more significant the difference between opponents, the less will be the reward on a win and higher cost of a loss.

Currently, we are working on some changes in the current power rating algorithms. Stay tuned to our patch notes for more info on that front.

have a nice day and stay healthy.

Jul 3, 2020, 07:2907/03/20
05/02/20
This new feature was buggy in the begining, but now it doesn t work at all...
Jul 4, 2020, 03:0707/04/20
02/13/20

GREEN....

How does this statement make sense?

"When your opponent has less than 10 points, you are considered stronger than he is, and if your opponent won any fight, he would get more points because he won against a stronger opponent. The more significant the difference between opponents, the less will be the reward on a win and higher cost of a loss."

That's bull.... If you win only 10 points when you win one of those battles then you should only loose 10 points when you lose. There should be no algorithm to figure that out. 

What I suggest is that instead of saying that all 3 battles are 10 points each (or whatever) per win, meaning equal even when some teams are made up of four 6 star legendary and the other is four 5 star epics. Instead each team should be valued by their respective level and power. That means each team has a different value depending on level, power and stats. So if I lose to a team that was worth 14 points and win against two teams that where worth 6 points each then so be it. But I don't want to be suckered into playing a battle that I win two out of three and still end up losing points without me knowing that one of those battles would cost me so much. It makes no sense specially if there is no warning sign stating that there is a difference in points in each one of the battles. 

Again, if someone changes that in the tag team arena to preview the ACTUAL COST of each battle then I won't mind losing points cause at least I know what I'm getting myself into. This is a strategy game not a guessing game.

Please someone address this.

Jul 4, 2020, 04:1307/04/20
05/20/18

GreenKnight said:

This outcome is not a bug, but a result of opponent choice and a consequence of a matchmaking system.

You might have noticed that some opponents in the current tier have much lover point gain than others. Arena 3x3 system calculates your power rating based on your teams' power and the amount of Tag Team Arena points. When your opponent has less than 10 points, you are considered stronger than he is, and if your opponent won any fight, he would get more points because he won against a stronger opponent. The more significant the difference between opponents, the less will be the reward on a win and higher cost of a loss.

Currently, we are working on some changes in the current power rating algorithms. Stay tuned to our patch notes for more info on that front.

have a nice day and stay healthy.

Thanks for the reply, its clear now how it works. I think it must really be corrected/changed. The way how it works now, i'm actually winning more points by not attacking (and letting others loose agains 1 or maybe 2 of my teams) than attacking myself... So basically, i'm not playing at all :(

Jul 7, 2020, 11:3907/07/20
Jul 7, 2020, 11:40(edited)
04/06/20

Hi!

Pepa2004 said:

GREEN....

How does this statement make sense?

That's bull.... If you win only 10 points when you win one of those battles then you should only loose 10 points when you lose. There should be no algorithm to figure that out. 

A bit of clarification on that part. A series of battles has three fights, with the same number of points as a bet in each of them. Some examples of how it works:

Any battle with a bet of 10 points will grant the victor 10 points and subtract them from the opponent.

Any battle with a bet of 6 points will grant the attacker if he wins 6 points but will subtract 14 if he loses.

DRAGONSLUMP said:

Thanks for the reply, its clear now how it works. I think it must really be corrected/changed. The way how it works now, i'm actually winning more points by not attacking (and letting others loose agains 1 or maybe 2 of my teams) than attacking myself... So basically, i'm not playing at all :(

We are already testing a new matchmaking system that will help with this matter by selecting more suitable opponents to your current Arena 3x3 rating.

Have a good one.

Jul 7, 2020, 12:5707/07/20
01/10/20

While you are in the process of tweaking the 3x3 arena here is a suggestion that I think will be easy to implement and will be a QoL improvement.

Add a number above the pinch points of the progress bar to let players know how far/close they are from being promoted/demoted.

Jul 8, 2020, 09:0307/08/20
04/06/20

Hello!

Diva Roza said:

While you are in the process of tweaking the 3x3 arena here is a suggestion that I think will be easy to implement and will be a QoL improvement.

Add a number above the pinch points of the progress bar to let players know how far/close they are from being promoted/demoted.

Thank you for your suggestion. Ultimately this role will be taken by the color of the rating bar:

red - demotion;

yellow - you remain in this tier;

green - promotion.

Right now, there are some visual bugs in the system, but we will implement a fix shortly.

While we do consider adding a leader table, the number on the leaderboard, especially on the lower side, will change too fast to accurately represent actual placing within the tier.

Have a nice one.

Jul 8, 2020, 11:3107/08/20
03/27/19

sorry but arena and tag arena are full of cheaters 

so nut
Jul 8, 2020, 16:5407/08/20
06/25/20
franzgarcia323 said:

arena  is dead  you have a lot  of  cheaters

they even use your message board to sell heroes  

and you add another arena 

Jul 8, 2020, 16:5607/08/20
06/25/20
yeah for me too, arena is dead, because impossible to up until iron 3 now, i stay at iron 2, and many months stay there....... DEAD
Jul 8, 2020, 19:2307/08/20
01/10/20

GreenKnight said:

Hello!

Diva Roza said:

Thank you for your suggestion. Ultimately this role will be taken by the color of the rating bar:

red - demotion;

yellow - you remain in this tier;

green - promotion.

Right now, there are some visual bugs in the system, but we will implement a fix shortly.

While we do consider adding a leader table, the number on the leaderboard, especially on the lower side, will change too fast to accurately represent actual placing within the tier.

Have a nice one.

I understand the colour coded system.

My suggestion is to know how far or close I am to the pinch point of the bar. Will my last token get me on the other side of the pinch point if I take on this opponent that for sure will yield 3x7=21 points, or should I take on an opponent that may yield 3x10=30 points?

Oh! Now when I explained it like this I see why you won't consider something like that. If I have that info I can make informed decision I will not have to get a 15 gem refill.

Have a good one too
Jul 9, 2020, 08:4207/09/20
04/06/20

Hi!

Diva Roza said:

My suggestion is to know how far or close I am to the pinch point of the bar. Will my last token get me on the other side of the pinch point if I take on this opponent that for sure will yield 3x7=21 points, or should I take on an opponent that may yield 3x10=30 points?

The main reason is that it will not accurately represent your current position. Thousands of people may play the game on your Tag Team Arena points level simultaneously with you. At the moment that your series end, the situation itself may be vastly different. And we are working on the changes to the points scale, to make it more informative overall. 

Jul 12, 2020, 16:4307/12/20
04/09/20
What kind of math are you using. Two wins and one loss should never be a minus score. What the f are you thinking. Games should be fun not a mathematical equation.