All Categories

Tag Team Arena Is Live

Tag Team Arena Is Live

Search
Jun 22, 2020, 08:0106/22/20
05/17/19

Tag Team Arena Is Live

You've been waiting for this feature for a long time, and we're excited to finally be able to release our biggest Arena update yet - Tag Team Arena!

We'll tell you everything you need to know in a second, but first things first: we've renamed the existing Arena to Classic Arena to help distinguish between the two Arena modes. Now that's out of the way, let's dive into the new feature. 

Tag Team Arena

Tag Team Arena, also known simply as Tag Arena, takes Arena battles to the next level. You'll be tasked with assembling 3 separate teams to fight your rivals across a Series of battles.

Each Tag Team fight consists of a Series of 3 Battles. The first player to win 2 Battles wins the Series, so be sure to put your strongest foot forward.

Tag Arena and Classic Arena can be found on the Arena Map. Each have their own Offense and Defense teams, as well as their own Tiers and Rankings - meaning you'll have to work your way up the ladder in both Arena modes separately.

In Tag Arena, each Battle won or lost in a Series decides how many Tag Arena Points you’ll get at the end - so you’ll want to win all 3 Battles to guarantee a steady points gain.

Keep your teams strong if you want to maintain your position.

Tag Arena Tier Placement

Like in Classic Arena, the number of Tag Arena Points you have determines your Tag Team Arena Tier.

But unlike Classic Arena, there’s a limit to the number of players in each Tier after Bronze I - and there isn’t a hard Point requirement to get you automatically promoted to a higher Tier. There's no upper limit to the Points a player can earn in each Tier, so ONLY the best-performing players - which means a small percentage of players with the most points - will get promoted. Demotion works the same way.

Instead of being instantaneous as soon as you earn enough Points, promotion or demotion in Tag Arena will only happen at a set time - and that’s Tier Placement. In Tag Team Arena, Tier placement happens every Monday at 06:00 UTC.

The progress bar in the Battle tab shows your position within your Tier – whether you’re at the bottom, somewhere in the middle, or holding one of the top positions. After Tier placement, all players start with 1,000 Tag Arena Points in their respective Tier.

Tag Team Arena Tokens

Battling in Tag Arena costs Tag Arena Tokens. The maximum number of Tag Arena Tokens a player can hold at any one time is 5. You’ll be given 5 more Tag Arena Tokens at 00:00 UTC every day.

Unlike Classic Arena, Tag Arena Tokens don’t regenerate throughout the day. But you can always acquire Tag Arena Refills at the Shop to instantly get more Tokens.

That's all you need to know to get started with Tag Arena - but that's not all. We'll also be giving out some extra special rewards for playing Tag Arena in the near future! Keep an eye out for another news post for all the details and a full reward breakdown.

Best of luck - and we’ll see you in the Arena!

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 23, 2020, 10:4406/23/20
05/06/19
I doubt anyone's been looking forward to this feature... especially, since "classic" arena is pretty much horrendous now, for those of us who keep pulling the same useless rares & epics & when I manage to pull a legendary, it's invariably a useless dud... anyway, Plarium, you enjoy fooling yourselves that everyone's been looking forward to this tag team arena debacle..."yay" (sarcasm). Sorry, for the negative feedback.
GreenKnightCommunity Manager
Jun 23, 2020, 11:3306/23/20
04/06/20

Hi.

Unknown_Ranger said:

I doubt anyone's been looking forward to this feature... especially, since "classic" arena is pretty much horrendous now, for those of us who keep pulling the same useless rares & epics & when I manage to pull a legendary, it's invariably a useless dud... anyway, Plarium, you enjoy fooling yourselves that everyone's been looking forward to this tag team arena debacle..."yay" (sarcasm). Sorry, for the negative feedback.

We are grateful for your honest opinion on this matter. Our development team is working on Classic Arena improvement to fix current problems and prevent future issues. I hope future updates and developments of our features will bring you more interest in the Arena 3x3.

Have a nice day.

Jun 23, 2020, 12:0406/23/20
03/27/19

arena  is dead  you have a lot  of  cheaters

they even use your message board to sell heroes  

and you add another arena 

Jun 23, 2020, 15:1606/23/20
Jun 23, 2020, 15:19(edited)

Comments on the tag team arena.  

Boring, just like the single match arena. 

The only people who can compete are those with the best champions and artifacts. 

You have people in the lower rank tiers who can solo a 4 man team.  

As others have commented, we continue to pull the same champions, it sure seems like pulls are only allowed from a small batch of the total available.... which results in duplicate after duplicate  

It sure would be nice if after the system determines if you will receive a rare, epic or legendary, that you have an equal chance at ALL in that class AND there was a check, espcially on epics and legendarys, so you are not given a duplicate if you don’t have all the champions...... the excitement, omg omg, it’s a legendary,  BAM it’s a duplicate  of a crappy champ.  

Almost forgot, tag team arena, make so it’s not just 3 battles of the same flawed regular arena.   Team 1 can only be rares    Team 2 can only be epics    Team 3 can only be legendaries  

Jun 23, 2020, 18:2906/23/20
01/10/20

Arena 3x3:

1. Suggestion - include a sorting feature as in the battles so we do not have to sort through the recently used when setting the defence.

2. Rant - when I saw what most of the teams in bronze 1 are I got why it was called "the whale arena" in other posts.

rasoran said:

Almost forgot, tag team arena, make so it’s not just 3 battles of the same flawed regular arena.   Team 1 can only be rares    Team 2 can only be epics    Team 3 can only be legendaries  

Please don't do that. After almost 6 months of playing the game and opening every shard that I can get i have not summoned a legendary yet.

I agree with your idea about the duplicates. I counted 131 epic champions that are available in the game. I have 47,but 7 are duplicates. I'm quite disappointed.

Jun 23, 2020, 20:4506/23/20
09/15/18

From what I have seen the only people that will advance in the tag team arena are the people (P2P) the spend money. 

Jun 23, 2020, 21:1206/23/20
01/10/20

gnghtmare said:

From what I have seen the only people that will advance in the tag team arena are the people (P2P) the spend money. 

P2P aka The Credit Card Warriors.

That is normal. As a F2P game is fun until about level 30-sh. 

Platinum claims that F2P users can obtain resources in game from events and tournaments, but the recent replacement of the Arena Assault Event which was giving good stuff with the current Arena Onslaught tournament with crappy rewards is a clear signal that they are trying to push/restrict F2P players, or convert them into P2P players.

Jun 24, 2020, 00:0006/24/20
02/08/20
What a horrible rollout to tag team arena. Listen to your players. Canceling my battle pass and going free to play until I get bored and uninstall. Btw where da hell is battle pass season 2, I've been paying for it expecting a quick follow up to season 1.
Jun 24, 2020, 03:3806/24/20
Jun 24, 2020, 11:53(edited)
03/27/19

i told them 12 legos massacre will happen and they didn't listen (jesus 600 - 700 power points) 

wow  i pay 60 gems to move  to 1546  points and lose  200  points in 6 hours (raid whale wars edition) 

arena is stupid now i'm 2 gold LV in a week i was 4 gold but now (jesus life sucks if your a F2p player) 

Jun 24, 2020, 13:2006/24/20
05/20/20

Horrible Feature. 

People with 12x lvl 60s Legendarys @ bronze 1. (level 65+ players bellow 1000 raiting, really??)

5 coins per day; i have 100% win ratio on attack, yet still i drop raiting because i get attacked twice as much.

Amount of raiting required to jump one tier keeping in consideration 5 x 3 wins per day w/o wasting crystals is absolutely retarded.

I get that this is a pay to play money aspirator game, but giving out 5 coins per day that could yield a maximum of 225 raiting in the bottom bracket, a bracket that requires 1672 raiting to progress to the next, is such a joke; rewards are also pure garbage.

I would not mind using crystals to progress, but this system is absolutely broken; buying 5 coins 8 times will still yield the same result.

Also if arena had mmr based on player power, this game could almoust make sense.

Jun 24, 2020, 13:5406/24/20
05/20/20

hello all ,

i think the new 3x3 arena is still a old and garbage idea on changes to classic arena that is a crap , competitive arena is where players compite with they mind and strategy's. rules limit the game and make it competetive. are no rules  in arena from bronze 1 ro last one. My by a rarity rules or level rules(max level gap 4x30 lv max , 3 x20 level 1 x30 level ) can balance the game in arena, but also change where defending players can have same advantages also will be cool, like information , playing  vs a defender where you can only see the level of the enemy champions will be more interesting in my opinion.

it easy from my pesperctive give this opinion but i hope i m not the only one how thinx like this , and i hope together wi can make this game rize up .

Jun 24, 2020, 15:2406/24/20
01/05/20

Arena 3v3 had potential but is terribly implemented, it’s the same as classic but has three teams of different champs which makes it almost impossible for the F2P players to compete. Especially considering that everyone starts in the same tier.

Now it looks like Plarium reset everyone? I went to bed last night in the top tier of bronze 1 and woke up in the middle of the second tier. Looked in the battle log and had one defence battle last night. So the only thing that makes sense is that Plarium reset the brackets. So now I have to get back to where I was before reset.
Jun 24, 2020, 15:2406/24/20
01/20/20
jr2dev said:

What a horrible rollout to tag team arena. Listen to your players. Canceling my battle pass and going free to play until I get bored and uninstall. Btw where da hell is battle pass season 2, I've been paying for it expecting a quick follow up to season 1.
You did not buy a battle pass you likely bought a raid card. Completely different.
Jun 24, 2020, 16:2906/24/20
05/06/19
Thanks, for taking the trouble to reply  to my post 🙂. Whilst your reply is very much appreciated, you still haven't said anything to ease my mind that things in classic arena are going to improve soon. You already know that there's an issue in classic arena, but rather than fixing it, still went ahead with tag team arena... here's the thing, many of us are screwed right now, because we cannot win defences & we barely win our attacks...I will only speak for myself here...I was sitting in Gold 4 for well over 6 months,not 2 weeks, not 4 days, well over 6 months! In the last few weeks, I cannot exactly pin point when,but found myself spiralling out of G4, then G3, then G2, then G1...but right now,I'm sitting in Silver 4, barely even able to get into G1! Please tell me why, this madness wasn't worth fixing before releasing tag team arena? Whilst, I've never been lucky with the rng gods with my summons, I've always persevered & maintained my G4 position. No, I don't have Rotos or Tormin or the ridiculous Ma'shalled who somehow got boosted with the ability to apply debuffs that didn't exist when he was released, doesn't even make sense to me. Lucky are those who can fully book all the skills, get the best level 6 artifacts etc, when the majority of us, can only mainly common level 5-6 artifacts as our drops are deemed pretty much useless by the youtubers...nope, apparently, non % artifacts are just useful for silver, & all boots should be speed boots, to get past Sider 14 & 15, " above you need to have 190+ speeds, apparently....pray tell, why are we exactly farming useless artifacts? & now, not only are we trying to get these dungeons done on a wing & a prayer, we now have to put up for weeks on end with a broken arena 😔. Thanks, Plarium, thanks very much for turning my favourite game into this! I was looking forward to getting arbiter, but that's not going to be an achievable goal, anymore...thanks, for that too. Once again, I'm really sorry for this negative post... really sorry. 
Jun 24, 2020, 18:1606/24/20
Jun 24, 2020, 18:22(edited)
03/31/19

Arena / 2x event rant

Hey everyone, who was asking for tag team arena? Was this someones bright idea? While it is entertaining the first few times, the time it takes to regenerate your tokens, ridiculous. 9 hours.... come on... How about you fix your game, the balance you are always hailing, make events more f2p not these whale hunts for crap rewards. Tournaments should be weighed by team power not whoever is in your current pool. Tournament starts and i look, first place, 10K points. The tournament started this morning, how is this possible? There's no way to make chicken, get books other than cb dropping them. When 2x events are on there are no type of shards dropping from CB chests, i would normally get 1 a day from the 6-8 chests we get from the CB, have gotten 1 or more each day since the 2x event went down. 

Suggestion / rant

How about you finally open up sky peak already, make that the page for book farm. Give us another login event or even that daily login event you did that everyone was able to finish. More of that is what you need. Especially since you came out and didn't raise the energy cap like any normal game company would do when they raise max level cap. I would have been happy with 20 more energy. There is no season 2 battle pass, almost 99 days after the last one was done. You don't have to give away lego champs, a shard would be suffice. Also for your next battle pass it might help to make it obtainable with gems, that might help others consider purchasing. The ability to not have to come out of pocket for an overpriced 3 month pack, will entice others over dropping a full tank of gas worth of money into your game. 

Dev face slap / rant

The game is fun and it's sad that you guys have literally no idea how to properly manage and provide any QOL for your users. Instead you slap them in the face with overnight tournaments/events, no notification in game, no type of heads up for whats to come. While most users are hoarders, spenders, big ballers, not all of us sit around waiting for a 2x or tournament to start. The idea behind the developers and this game is always be ready, but it shouldn't be that way. 

Closing statement / void shard crap rares / rant

The last thing that I can't get over, crap-tastic blues from void shards. Why do you have so many useless rare void champs? I seem to get them all from voids, one of the toughest shards to get over legendary shard. How about you take the good voids, make them epic and move the crappy voids, like i don't know, vanguard, aramantine, stitched beast, all crap-tastic and perfectly useless. It would only be fair to have them out of a blue shard. These are all things that you should be able to correct as these are simple upkeep things. Your player base is dropping and it will only be a matter of time before you have to stop making your stupid commercials (NGL I liked the zargala one only because i love me some Zargala (am i right)). But instead of flooding social media and youtube with these ads, how about paying someone to fix your game issues. Testicles, that is all. 

(Edit) One last thing, how about implementing a "hot time" during the day/night. Maybe at reset and 8am or something. This way people can take advantage of their energy.You can have it be 1/2 energy and double silver during hot time. I'm sure a lot of people will like an appreciate that. Its a thought and I know you all are too greedy to ever do something like this but it had to be mentioned because a majority of games do this for their users. Heir of light has days where certain things cost 0 energy... and on average i have about 85,000 energy in that game never 1 has my energy regenerated in that game and i play it more than raid at times waiting for energy to regen on raid.

Jun 27, 2020, 14:5806/27/20
05/31/20
I got into Tag Team Arena to see what it was like - now how do I get out ?  I am now forced to have 3 champions locked up permanently on defense.  I have better things to do with them, so how do I withdraw from Tag Team Arena altogether?
Jun 28, 2020, 13:0006/28/20
03/27/19

is tag arena damage 

tag arena counter is moving ( now at 3195 to bronze II)

Jun 28, 2020, 16:3606/28/20
06/18/19

Sadly, me too have to agree with many of the players posting before me. I have spent a lot of time and a bit of money here, but the cc have been put away. Like many others, the arena was ruined for me when you 'fixed it' or what you want to call it. I went in a free fall from Gold4 to Bronze, and have managed to climb to Silver. But I don't like Arena anymore, I do my required 5/day but not more. The Tag Team Arena is even worse, it's more or less a clone of the 'Classic' new Spenders Club Arena. 

Not buying as much as a Raid Pass for now, I wanna see what's up next before I invest a dime.

This was my favourite game, but this is insulting. 

Jun 29, 2020, 06:2006/29/20
12/29/19
It's worse, it's broken. My bar jumps back and forth yellow, green, and back without even fighting. I'd understand losing a green over night or something, but it's HUGE swings and in both directions. I just watched as it rolled over the week with me on green, and Im still bronze 1, so it's confirmed junk.
Jun 29, 2020, 06:2206/29/20
03/27/19

wow after a reset you need 1148 to become bronze II

i was 1742 in the first tag battle and still bronze 1 ( i use 120 gems) 

jesus game is broken shit