“Balanced” AIs aka „Mega-Bots“

“Balanced” AIs aka „Mega-Bots“

Search
Comments
Jul 3, 2023, 13:0207/03/23
Jul 3, 2023, 13:09(edited)
09/26/22
jedzilla74

You know what's so great, you're a Ukraine company and we're helping you yet you screw us 

Plarium is owned by an Australian gambling company. This pretty much tells you all you need to know why this game is so bad. They were previously owned by an Israeli company with its global headquarters still there. Not sure how Ukraine is associated with them...

CrystalDrewCommunity Manager
Jul 3, 2023, 14:3107/03/23
02/10/23
jedzilla74

You know what's so great, you're a Ukraine company and we're helping you yet you screw us 

We have many offices around the world, and indeed a lot of them are in Ukraine. We appreciate your interest in our games and support for our country, but please don't mix any political/ethnic/national/geographical subtexts in the subject of game balance, bots, and other in-game features or mechanics. If it continues, I will mute you as it's considered hate speech that is prohibited on our forum. This also applies to you, wrecker

As I said previously, we are working on the improvements for balance and bots, but it takes some time as the features are comprehensive and complicated

Jul 5, 2023, 09:3607/05/23
10/19/20
wrecker

Plarium is owned by an Australian gambling company. This pretty much tells you all you need to know why this game is so bad. They were previously owned by an Israeli company with its global headquarters still there. Not sure how Ukraine is associated with them...

Yeah I know  huge dev 

Jul 5, 2023, 09:3907/05/23
10/19/20
CrystalDrew

We have many offices around the world, and indeed a lot of them are in Ukraine. We appreciate your interest in our games and support for our country, but please don't mix any political/ethnic/national/geographical subtexts in the subject of game balance, bots, and other in-game features or mechanics. If it continues, I will mute you as it's considered hate speech that is prohibited on our forum. This also applies to you, wrecker

As I said previously, we are working on the improvements for balance and bots, but it takes some time as the features are comprehensive and complicated

Yeah the complication is how do we squeeze more out of these suckers. I don't care if I'm banned cause you people are liars and cheats. I'm out of forum forever you have all proven to be full of crud.

Jul 6, 2023, 05:5507/06/23
01/21/23

I think bots could be toned down just a little bit so they're more similar to your gear.

But those implants, they shouldn't have so OP implants. I don't want to start my game with my best mech in FFA and a guardian bot system crashes me from 45m away just as I drop down.

Jul 9, 2023, 04:5107/09/23
Jul 9, 2023, 04:53(edited)
09/26/22
CrystalDrew

You banned me because I stated FACTS in my reply?! WOW! There was no hate speech in it as defined in the forum rules 🤦‍♂️ after reading through the rules, maybe you should ban yourself for disrespecting the players by spouting the lies given out in the so called 'official' statements. You also violated the forum rule under trolling. Hold yourself to the same standard as the rest of us peasants....

i

CrystalDrewCommunity Manager
Jul 10, 2023, 10:5107/10/23
02/10/23
wrecker

You banned me because I stated FACTS in my reply?! WOW! There was no hate speech in it as defined in the forum rules 🤦‍♂️ after reading through the rules, maybe you should ban yourself for disrespecting the players by spouting the lies given out in the so called 'official' statements. You also violated the forum rule under trolling. Hold yourself to the same standard as the rest of us peasants....

i

I muted you for offensive behavior. You can reread the forum rules to realize what's wrong and why you were muted. I didn't troll or disrespect any users on the forum - I was just calling you guys to follow the rules of the forum and respect others as well as each other. There are no lies in my actions, I don't aim to misinform you or stuff.

Criticism, complaining, "providing facts," etc- all of these are allowed here. Offensive behavior, hate speech, harassment, discrimination, and so forth - that's what is prohibited here and will be penalized. 

Jul 12, 2023, 16:2707/12/23
08/20/22
lilbuttacup

you mean bots with bs like this? and of course my teams bots were useless. love when stupid aegis allies plop a shield and block my fire

i

Bruh that's the point. Bots have the most ridiculous builds. I mean Zephyr should have Shotguns, Arcs or Carbines (Stuff like that). And Helix can be used on Killshot, Surge etc. They also have no sence of teamwork, cover, flanking, all they do is steal your precious kills.

Jul 14, 2023, 02:0107/14/23
07/14/23

The only thing I will say is being able to goaltend while spawning is an unfair practice that one should be ashamed of!!  And the disrespect of bumping and blocking your own teammates......then allow  me to Frag!

Jul 26, 2023, 12:2507/26/23
10/05/21

What kind of game is this. I killed an archanos with panther and Javelin rack 8. The hp bar became empty and then it refilled.

Aug 20, 2023, 22:5808/20/23
10/19/20
lGlSh0X

[--------------------<>-------------------] 

So look @ this dude

i

his Hangar:

i

i

i

I ll play the whole day to get him and he reached that No. 1 in maybe 2hrs. That's insane. So you guys from Plarium should tell me if this are such kinda Bots u talking about in that Thread. Cause I report him as a Cheater and it says Ty for your help reporting Cheaters. Lmao that looks a bit weird....

Bro, right now there's someone with 100k+ points in my tournament bracket, admittedly 4 of his bots are purple star and one is like a two star, but htf do you get over a hundred thousand points 

Aug 20, 2023, 23:1408/20/23
10/19/20
CrystalDrew

As I said previously, I'm passing on to you the official statements directly from the developers. Of course, it's up to you how to consider them, but still, I don't have the aim to misinform you. You can find the list of improvements in our Patch and Release Notes, we are constantly working on the improvements and feedback is one of our primary sources to get the current state of affairs.

i

How does one accumulate such a score?