Jun 16, 2023, 21:0906/16/23
10/19/20

Stupid question, but how do you know who's a bot and who's a player 

Jun 17, 2023, 15:4806/17/23
09/17/22
jedzilla74

That's not a stupid question at all!

After each match you play, you can click on the friends list, select "recommended" and it will show you players that you recently played matches against. Any mechs that you fought in the previous battle that are NOT recommended are true bots, not players. Real players are always recommended to help motivate us pilots to play and stick together :D

Here is a list of BOT names that I've collected over hundreds of matches:

BOT Name   1032AM   111111111112   12thNight   2ez   66goth6   8noppy8   99cheeses   AFoolishNoob   AgnosticFella   AlHypeNoFite   AlriteAlrite   AlvinNSimon   AtheistPop   ATotalLoony   baaadpunnns   BabyBottle   BaconBaron   BadgerSndwch   BadTakeHaver   BallroomBitz   Balthazar   BambooBoy   BananaJamma   BarbieCoa   BeefVelvet   beesbees   Belteshazzar   BennyG   Beyond0Souls   BillyRags   Bl00000000D   Blaze   BlstHrdcheez   BlueSteel   BoiseBenny   BoldBigflank   BombayThundr   Bonewave   Bongo   Bonkers   boredom   Bracket   BrashBenji   Brendie   BrockChunk   BrokenArrow   BronshojBaby   Brontosaurus   BrooklynBomb   brownBRNbrwn   BubonicPlegg   butter_golem   buZZle   BwsrXtremity   ByeByePompei   Carmelized   Carnita   cash0ut   CatLady   catvideos   Celtics4ever   ChimiChanga   chr0nik   Chuckwalla   CincinnatiEd   ClottedCream   COCKEDPISTOL   CollegeGrad   Colombo   Constantine   cornfacts   Corvax   coughingfit   cRaCKt   CrispyBacon   crush41   culedeud   CUOnOterSide   Cynefrith   da_alllie_b   DaHeck   dangernoodle   Dannedd   DarkwingDuck   DasIstMine   Dasvidaniya   DaveChipmunk   deadgoldfish   DEFCON1   DfenestrateU   DingleCounty   Dirigible   DirkHardpec   disassembleu   dizzyy6   docrobot   DoctorWorm   DOGFISH   DontDoThat   DOUBLETAKE   DownUnderPal   dragonflight   dragonslayer   DreamEater   DrFinkler   Duck   ecksellence9   EggnogFan   EMO   EVA01   Exegesis   Existential   Extrarare   ExtremlyGood   FADEOUT   FASTPACE   FatefulFoe   FerryGodmama   Fights4Trash   FineCupOCofe   FingerSmack   FistODollers   Fitzy2   Flawless   Fleeced   Flood_Gate   FollowMe   Forstreeves   Foxh0und   FranklinFunk   FredrickOFig   Frostbite   FutonSam   GalwayGal   GameOverPunk   gathaver   GatorBrush   Gdaddy   Geguri   Gemini66   GetBodied   GetOut   GinaKrog   GoGoGirl   GorgeousAl   GOTYOU   gr8b8   GrammarPope   GrannySentMe   Gundagai   Hallucin8   HeheitsRusty   Hellspawn   HiWireFlyer   HughRhystic   IAMERROR   IAmMarsupial   IcarusOP   IceIceLady   ilovecollies   iluvbowlcut   IrishBred   ISacrificeU   ITypeUDie   IWannaEatU   Jackranda   Joney   JuicyFr00t   Jungle2Jungle   junkjive   KetoWarrior   King-Nigel   KlAsH   Knausgaarder   Krushr   lady2nte   LeTigre   LittleMerman   Macaroni   Maseidvag   MastrBlastr   mathemagic   MattQuigley   MaximusRocks   McLargeHuge   melted   MikBlomkvist   minus3   MissPinsel   Mo-le-skine   MonkeyBiznes   MooMack   MOONMAN   MordyBrown   MossLikGrass   MotherMary   MothToFlame   Mozambeeky   mr_bonez   MrBAWinthrop   MrEmotional   MrQUJones   nerf_thiss   NiceKnowingU   nohardfeels   NoHope   Nollywood   NoLongrValid   notabot   Nova   NULLENTRY   NuTruth   Oisang   OldFolksHome   omegamon   OnDaBeachNow   OpenSandwich   OrgoneEnergy   origimalg   OrlandoSucks   Overlander   owowhatsthis   PadreTomas   Palomar1983   Paradishy   Passport2Hel   PEI-Resident   Phatt2   PhoenixRisin   Pidgeonpoops   Plant_Eater   Polyclinico   pookie93   PoorManHere   PopiDiFigaro   powrshowr   PoxOnUrHouse   PrcticingMonk   PrdWmbatOwner   Psycho4U   Psychout   Pterodactyl   punpkin   pushbutton   Qtip   r0ck3r   RapMeLikXMAS   RaptorSmith   redacted   ReefBlastbdy   RememberMe   RockAmadeus   RocketBoy   RockWithYou   RodeoClown   RokkitRider   RollFzlbeef   Ronaldo7   ROUNDHOUSE   RubbishTaker   s0lidSnek   SAK   SaltLicorice   Salzman07   Samsonite   SandalMaker   SayMyName   scaryf8ce   Schonnemann   schwa   Scone   scremdemon   ScroogMcDuck   SecretFire   Sengoku   Sewer_savior   Shaggy3Dope   Shostakovich   ShrimpRYummy   SlabBulkhead   SmallOllie   SmashLampjaw   Smokeyanbare   SMURFACCOUNT   SmurfTurf   SnackAttack   soft_squash   solidst8   SonOfBart   Spark1e   spicymemes   SpliceT   StMarcos   Stoatworthy   StockholmSyn   stolidsnake   STVCHSTPLATE   SuperSatan   SurrenderNow   Sweetestaboo   Swerve   t0tes   Tadayoshi   TakerOUnders   Tanzamania   TeamCoffinGo   TeaNSympathy   terr0rtoys   terrible   Thats4Billy   TheBegger   TheBunyip   TheCheat   TheGoat   TheHeavy   TheHitch   ThermoNuke   TheUgly   ThISaMERICA   Thumper   ToadallyRad   toastee   Tob-le-ro-ne   toebeans   Tonk434   toot   TotalNsanity   Trixie   trogfatherr   TRSticks   trublud   TurnDown4wut   tw1st   TwistaSista   underfire   UpStreamCham   URDUMFIGHTME   Urownd   UUNIT   Vandalayayay   VanHossmere   VillageIdiot   VinoVeritas   VintageGod   Warb0y   WashedHands   WaterToWine   Whacko   whereb   WhoHopsRocks   WhoWillRidMe   wickedsikk   WorkingSass   wretchedlump   YellowHatMan   Yes-I-Did   YouCanDoIt   YumSacredCow  

Jun 20, 2023, 00:0806/20/23
10/19/20
jedzilla74

That's hilarious it's like we only play with one or two other real people, and here I was thinking damn these people have been spending money hand over 

CrystalDrewCommunity Manager
Jun 20, 2023, 12:1406/20/23
02/10/23
jedzilla74

That's hilarious it's like we only play with one or two other real people, and here I was thinking damn these people have been spending money hand over 

The Matchmaking system picks opponents with approximately the same Hangar power as well as our players are located all around the world, so they have different time zones. In this way, sometimes you may be paired with bots due to the lack of the players with similar Hangar power

Jun 20, 2023, 16:4406/20/23
09/26/22
CrystalDrew

The Matchmaking system picks opponents with approximately the same Hangar power as well as our players are located all around the world, so they have different time zones. In this way, sometimes you may be paired with bots due to the lack of the players with similar Hangar power

Define 'approximately'. You keep saying that everywhere but can't seem to ever answer it...

In reality,  that's not what's happening in the game. There's thousands of screenshots out there that prove matchmaking isn't what you say it is. A single fair matchup out of 50 doesn't qualify. That's just sheer luck...

Jun 21, 2023, 01:0606/21/23
10/19/20
CrystalDrew

Oh I get why I'm not bitch'n I just remember a shit load of these bots when they weren't super Uber and now I thought man these peeps have spent a couple of thousand dollars in the past few months and only to find out it's the companies own robots and they ain't spending a dime, unlike all the real players who work for a living ........... But yeah that's 

Jun 22, 2023, 10:5306/22/23
10/19/20
CrystalDrew

Is it possible to create some sort of bot free play? Also in the settings is there a way to get rid of the name banner floating above the bots? Ever since Plarium screwed up the emvrifle it's made it even more difficult to aim with the name banners blocking your 

Jun 24, 2023, 11:0206/24/23
04/16/23
lilbuttacup

you mean bots with bs like this? and of course my teams bots were useless. love when stupid aegis allies plop a shield and block my fire

i

Oh and MrEmotinoal is a botthat I seen in my many 

Jun 24, 2023, 11:0406/24/23
04/16/23
Divine

That's not a stupid question at all!

After each match you play, you can click on the friends list, select "recommended" and it will show you players that you recently played matches against. Any mechs that you fought in the previous battle that are NOT recommended are true bots, not players. Real players are always recommended to help motivate us pilots to play and stick together :D

Here is a list of BOT names that I've collected over hundreds of matches:

BOT Name   1032AM   111111111112   12thNight   2ez   66goth6   8noppy8   99cheeses   AFoolishNoob   AgnosticFella   AlHypeNoFite   AlriteAlrite   AlvinNSimon   AtheistPop   ATotalLoony   baaadpunnns   BabyBottle   BaconBaron   BadgerSndwch   BadTakeHaver   BallroomBitz   Balthazar   BambooBoy   BananaJamma   BarbieCoa   BeefVelvet   beesbees   Belteshazzar   BennyG   Beyond0Souls   BillyRags   Bl00000000D   Blaze   BlstHrdcheez   BlueSteel   BoiseBenny   BoldBigflank   BombayThundr   Bonewave   Bongo   Bonkers   boredom   Bracket   BrashBenji   Brendie   BrockChunk   BrokenArrow   BronshojBaby   Brontosaurus   BrooklynBomb   brownBRNbrwn   BubonicPlegg   butter_golem   buZZle   BwsrXtremity   ByeByePompei   Carmelized   Carnita   cash0ut   CatLady   catvideos   Celtics4ever   ChimiChanga   chr0nik   Chuckwalla   CincinnatiEd   ClottedCream   COCKEDPISTOL   CollegeGrad   Colombo   Constantine   cornfacts   Corvax   coughingfit   cRaCKt   CrispyBacon   crush41   culedeud   CUOnOterSide   Cynefrith   da_alllie_b   DaHeck   dangernoodle   Dannedd   DarkwingDuck   DasIstMine   Dasvidaniya   DaveChipmunk   deadgoldfish   DEFCON1   DfenestrateU   DingleCounty   Dirigible   DirkHardpec   disassembleu   dizzyy6   docrobot   DoctorWorm   DOGFISH   DontDoThat   DOUBLETAKE   DownUnderPal   dragonflight   dragonslayer   DreamEater   DrFinkler   Duck   ecksellence9   EggnogFan   EMO   EVA01   Exegesis   Existential   Extrarare   ExtremlyGood   FADEOUT   FASTPACE   FatefulFoe   FerryGodmama   Fights4Trash   FineCupOCofe   FingerSmack   FistODollers   Fitzy2   Flawless   Fleeced   Flood_Gate   FollowMe   Forstreeves   Foxh0und   FranklinFunk   FredrickOFig   Frostbite   FutonSam   GalwayGal   GameOverPunk   gathaver   GatorBrush   Gdaddy   Geguri   Gemini66   GetBodied   GetOut   GinaKrog   GoGoGirl   GorgeousAl   GOTYOU   gr8b8   GrammarPope   GrannySentMe   Gundagai   Hallucin8   HeheitsRusty   Hellspawn   HiWireFlyer   HughRhystic   IAMERROR   IAmMarsupial   IcarusOP   IceIceLady   ilovecollies   iluvbowlcut   IrishBred   ISacrificeU   ITypeUDie   IWannaEatU   Jackranda   Joney   JuicyFr00t   Jungle2Jungle   junkjive   KetoWarrior   King-Nigel   KlAsH   Knausgaarder   Krushr   lady2nte   LeTigre   LittleMerman   Macaroni   Maseidvag   MastrBlastr   mathemagic   MattQuigley   MaximusRocks   McLargeHuge   melted   MikBlomkvist   minus3   MissPinsel   Mo-le-skine   MonkeyBiznes   MooMack   MOONMAN   MordyBrown   MossLikGrass   MotherMary   MothToFlame   Mozambeeky   mr_bonez   MrBAWinthrop   MrEmotional   MrQUJones   nerf_thiss   NiceKnowingU   nohardfeels   NoHope   Nollywood   NoLongrValid   notabot   Nova   NULLENTRY   NuTruth   Oisang   OldFolksHome   omegamon   OnDaBeachNow   OpenSandwich   OrgoneEnergy   origimalg   OrlandoSucks   Overlander   owowhatsthis   PadreTomas   Palomar1983   Paradishy   Passport2Hel   PEI-Resident   Phatt2   PhoenixRisin   Pidgeonpoops   Plant_Eater   Polyclinico   pookie93   PoorManHere   PopiDiFigaro   powrshowr   PoxOnUrHouse   PrcticingMonk   PrdWmbatOwner   Psycho4U   Psychout   Pterodactyl   punpkin   pushbutton   Qtip   r0ck3r   RapMeLikXMAS   RaptorSmith   redacted   ReefBlastbdy   RememberMe   RockAmadeus   RocketBoy   RockWithYou   RodeoClown   RokkitRider   RollFzlbeef   Ronaldo7   ROUNDHOUSE   RubbishTaker   s0lidSnek   SAK   SaltLicorice   Salzman07   Samsonite   SandalMaker   SayMyName   scaryf8ce   Schonnemann   schwa   Scone   scremdemon   ScroogMcDuck   SecretFire   Sengoku   Sewer_savior   Shaggy3Dope   Shostakovich   ShrimpRYummy   SlabBulkhead   SmallOllie   SmashLampjaw   Smokeyanbare   SMURFACCOUNT   SmurfTurf   SnackAttack   soft_squash   solidst8   SonOfBart   Spark1e   spicymemes   SpliceT   StMarcos   Stoatworthy   StockholmSyn   stolidsnake   STVCHSTPLATE   SuperSatan   SurrenderNow   Sweetestaboo   Swerve   t0tes   Tadayoshi   TakerOUnders   Tanzamania   TeamCoffinGo   TeaNSympathy   terr0rtoys   terrible   Thats4Billy   TheBegger   TheBunyip   TheCheat   TheGoat   TheHeavy   TheHitch   ThermoNuke   TheUgly   ThISaMERICA   Thumper   ToadallyRad   toastee   Tob-le-ro-ne   toebeans   Tonk434   toot   TotalNsanity   Trixie   trogfatherr   TRSticks   trublud   TurnDown4wut   tw1st   TwistaSista   underfire   UpStreamCham   URDUMFIGHTME   Urownd   UUNIT   Vandalayayay   VanHossmere   VillageIdiot   VinoVeritas   VintageGod   Warb0y   WashedHands   WaterToWine   Whacko   whereb   WhoHopsRocks   WhoWillRidMe   wickedsikk   WorkingSass   wretchedlump   YellowHatMan   Yes-I-Did   YouCanDoIt   YumSacredCow  

U collected all their names?impressive.Ive seen I few of the above 

Jun 24, 2023, 11:1006/24/23
04/16/23
CrystalDrew

Same hanger power?f#×÷ing not ture!I only have little hanger power how do u explain that five star surge with g lock plus full gold pilot slots when I was in diversion 4?

Jun 24, 2023, 11:1606/24/23
04/16/23

Matchmaking is getting worse.And with my four stared killshot getting harder to upgrade(as it's a exotic mech now)I'm playing harder and harder.Same with my arc torrent 6.Its getting impossible to NOT see 5+bastions,surges,and a lot of mechs that need money to buy(works same with Golden pilots )Can u make the game just easier to play?AND can you make buleprint-getting friendly for the people that have the rare mechs?I cave my full hanger full of slingshotshot and puma blueprints but they are complete useless.☹️☹️☹️☹️

Jun 25, 2023, 01:5206/25/23
Jun 25, 2023, 01:54(edited)
10/19/20
jedzilla74

Oh I get why I'm not bitch'n I just remember a shit load of these bots when they weren't super Uber and now I thought man these peeps have spent a couple of thousand dollars in the past few months and only to find out it's the companies own robots and they ain't spending a dime, unlike all the real players who work for a living ........... But yeah that's 

I played 6 games tonight and in only ONE was there another player, oh and in every single game my whole team was bots.

Also how do you explain that sometimes I have to dumb down my hanger and use lower lvl bots and there are bots that are still 2-3k hanger power over mine?

Or how about when I purposely use my lowest bots to see what happens, have a hanger power under a thousand, no pilots, no implants, and still have to fight company bots with over a 3k hanger?

I have done marketing, our job was to try and come up with ways to make consumers want our products, we even had psychological methods to make people think they needed our products. Don't tell me that you put us up against your free maxed out stuff as a way to be fair, it's to make players feel inferior and feel they must buy, buy, buy.

It's called marketing strategy, and I left because people with a soul feel slimy and no I couldn't keep doing it. I understand the bottom line ,the red ink vs black ink, corporate bonuses, employee bonuses. It's a slime ball buisness method but some of us know the ways.

Jun 25, 2023, 02:0006/25/23
Jun 25, 2023, 10:22(edited)
10/19/20
Mech Arena sucks

Yes that is exactly what I mean.

Now don't misunderstand, I have a pretty good hanger l, place 1st in a lot of games, but Plarium uses maxed bots, pilots, and implants that don't cost a dime for them

Also let's not forget their bots don't miss, do you know how many times my surge has been killed with an e.m. or railgun while using its ability from around a corner? It's nearly impossible for a human.

I'm not saying they don't have a right to use their but it needs tempering for sure.

Jun 25, 2023, 03:4706/25/23
10/19/20
CrystalDrew

Be sure all the times this feedback was delivered to our developers, and they are aware of this issue. However, as I've said before, fixing some stuff can't be implemented immediately 

Can't be implemented immediately? I can switch my entire hanger in like 5 minutes. You're so full of crap I can smell you through my phone.

All the devs have to do is not max out the implants leave them one under max no big deal.

I have a 7k+ hanger and I can't hang anymore because every game is nothing but maxed out bots.

The game is for us not you, we're the ones trying to have fun not you, do you even play it? And if so do you pay for your crap? Quit blowing us off with "we'll tell the developers".

Are you a bot too?

Jun 25, 2023, 07:4006/25/23
04/16/23
jedzilla74

Can't be implemented immediately? I can switch my entire hanger in like 5 minutes. You're so full of crap I can smell you through my phone.

All the devs have to do is not max out the implants leave them one under max no big deal.

I have a 7k+ hanger and I can't hang anymore because every game is nothing but maxed out bots.

The game is for us not you, we're the ones trying to have fun not you, do you even play it? And if so do you pay for your crap? Quit blowing us off with "we'll tell the developers".

Are you a bot too?

Woah......Bro,I understand you're angry,but seriously,watch your language.

Jun 26, 2023, 12:3906/26/23
12/19/22
jedzilla74

Are you a bot too?

I chase some of the achievements and have to down grade my hanger in order to use the specified weapons (autocannons and RPGs).  Based on my observations, the match making system uses an average of your hanger score from the last xxx games.  I don't know exactly how many games, but it usually takes 10-20 to bring my opponents (human and bot) down to my new level.  

Jun 28, 2023, 05:5806/28/23
Jun 28, 2023, 06:05(edited)
10/19/20
CrystalDrew

Hello! Actually, we are covering all the feedback and analyzing it. We do care about our players and are trying to lead the game to the way of being enjoyable to play. Nevertheless, it's impossible to please everyone's desires and expectations due as you said the number of players is enormous.

Not only that but bots place in the top 3 consistently. These matches are made for us to win but it's the company that quite literally wins.

The bots are way too op, the implants are ridiculous, and it gets tiring. I just played a match where a bots shadow w\ a minigun6 wasted my bastion in just a short burst from it's maxed pilot \ implant all yellow.

I have a pretty good hanger and I'm proud of all I've done but now I can barely hang at all and it never used to be like that before the big update when Plarium screwed this all up.

And what about the devs? Why aren't they listening? Rocket mortars have been an issue from day one, the massively over powerd bots is and has been a subject that has been screamed about over and over. In fact it's the biggest complaint continuously.

You guys aren't charging to unequip implants and look how that one little gesture made all of us go " nice, finally we got something. Now trying to fight over powered bots and win challenges or tourneys is a nightmare. 

Jul 1, 2023, 03:4607/01/23
10/19/20

Now people can use 3 mechs in tournament?

Jul 1, 2023, 21:4707/01/23
07/25/20
Mech Arena sucks

i know but it's still stupid most players are lucky to even have a few legendaries let alone 4 max perfectly suited to there mechs

Jul 3, 2023, 05:1007/03/23
10/19/20

You know what's so great, you're a Ukraine company and we're helping you yet you screw us