All Categories

“Balanced” AIs aka „Mega-Bots“

“Balanced” AIs aka „Mega-Bots“

Search
Comments
May 19, 2023, 14:4205/19/23
11/12/21
Tojīgomo

I had many fights now with these bots and got know sth creepy: it's like they've marked you with sth since they know EXACTLY where ya at... I had a surge chasing me across the whole map even if I wasn't being spotted

bro I sneaked behind and enemy brickhouse, he was the only one left, so no way I could be spotted by another enemy, yet despite me sneaking behind him from his blind spot, he turned back as if he has eyes in the back. 

May 19, 2023, 21:3505/19/23
10/20/22
elitegd

bro I sneaked behind and enemy brickhouse, he was the only one left, so no way I could be spotted by another enemy, yet despite me sneaking behind him from his blind spot, he turned back as if he has eyes in the back. 

See? Bots should be a weaker replacement for real players for compensation and not an overpowered version of already skilled players. I already got killed by bots who hit me in a 3mm space from very a far. 

May 21, 2023, 00:2905/21/23
May 21, 2023, 00:59(edited)
09/26/22
CrystalDrew

Not at all. We regularly collect and present all the feedback from our players to our developers

You're still lying!!! Game has been complete trash for months and NOTHING is done! Players are leaving in droves and you still don't care. Even Google metrics says so. Game used to be top 10 on regular weekly basis and now it can barely get above top 500 🤦‍♂️

You can't fix bugs in a timely manner (takes months) and when they're finally addressed, it's only partially done with the main concern remaining unfixed. Server crashes, disconnects, and lags every day. Matchmaking is rigged and unbalanced; and, despite the thousands of screenshots as evidence (data), nothing has changed. Sp dropping is still common even though you and support have claimed that it has been fixed; LIE! Maxed bots that no one can easily kill but the millionaire players. Not even worth playing anymore because you refuse to FIX THE GAME!!!! 

CrystalDrewCommunity Manager
May 22, 2023, 13:2505/22/23
02/10/23
wrecker

You're still lying!!! Game has been complete trash for months and NOTHING is done! Players are leaving in droves and you still don't care. Even Google metrics says so. Game used to be top 10 on regular weekly basis and now it can barely get above top 500 🤦‍♂️

You can't fix bugs in a timely manner (takes months) and when they're finally addressed, it's only partially done with the main concern remaining unfixed. Server crashes, disconnects, and lags every day. Matchmaking is rigged and unbalanced; and, despite the thousands of screenshots as evidence (data), nothing has changed. Sp dropping is still common even though you and support have claimed that it has been fixed; LIE! Maxed bots that no one can easily kill but the millionaire players. Not even worth playing anymore because you refuse to FIX THE GAME!!!! 

As I said previously, I'm passing on to you the official statements directly from the developers. Of course, it's up to you how to consider them, but still, I don't have the aim to misinform you. You can find the list of improvements in our Patch and Release Notes, we are constantly working on the improvements and feedback is one of our primary sources to get the current state of affairs.

Jun 1, 2023, 18:2706/01/23
07/17/20

[--------------------<>-------------------] 

So look @ this dude

i

his Hangar:

i

i

i

I ll play the whole day to get him and he reached that No. 1 in maybe 2hrs. That's insane. So you guys from Plarium should tell me if this are such kinda Bots u talking about in that Thread. Cause I report him as a Cheater and it says Ty for your help reporting Cheaters. Lmao that looks a bit weird....

Jun 1, 2023, 18:3706/01/23
07/17/20
wrecker

chill bro... I share your opinion. But that's how the Strategy of the Game to make profit works. You should ask The CM about some stats... How many profit Plarium earns in a year with the Game Mech Arena. How many Players are on the Servers daily playing the Game. Which at least not even Matter. The Actuall Technologies to pair Players in a room would make you wait Minutes to join a Match. So to speed it up they throw in Bots to the Lobby's. It won't take longer as 30 secs... as longer it takes as more bots you VS in a Match. Maybe the CM share some Numbers of the Profit Plarium earns with Mech Arena. When you see the Amount of Money imagine you are the Ceo of Plarium. Would you change anything if it seems profitable for you on the Papers? 

Jun 1, 2023, 20:3606/01/23
Jun 1, 2023, 20:38(edited)
04/10/23
lilbuttacup

you mean bots with bs like this? and of course my teams bots were useless. love when stupid aegis allies plop a shield and block my fire

i

Haha, the dumb Aegis bots are infuriating. I love the ones that pop the bubble and immediately run out of it to get killed by javelines. 

I agree that there needs to be some NORMALIZATION to the bots. One match will have them steamroll you and the next they are running around in circles and having trouble running around other bots. Makes no sense.

What they need to do is take the crazy ability of sniping at max range the SECOND you pop out from a corner. Have you ever been killed 2 seconds after the start of a match because some OP bot caught a glimpse of you for a millisecond? I have (not an exaggeration).

Jun 2, 2023, 10:5006/02/23
02/10/23
Lord Pew Pew

Haha, the dumb Aegis bots are infuriating. I love the ones that pop the bubble and immediately run out of it to get killed by javelines. 

I agree that there needs to be some NORMALIZATION to the bots. One match will have them steamroll you and the next they are running around in circles and having trouble running around other bots. Makes no sense.

What they need to do is take the crazy ability of sniping at max range the SECOND you pop out from a corner. Have you ever been killed 2 seconds after the start of a match because some OP bot caught a glimpse of you for a millisecond? I have (not an exaggeration).

Hi! We are investigating the bots question right now. Some improvements are expected soon 👌

Jun 3, 2023, 06:5406/03/23
07/25/20
Lord Pew Pew

yes i have been by bots with rm's for an example or ems, even longarms, javs, helix. most of my mechs are barely over 100k hp except for crappy brickhouse

Jun 3, 2023, 07:0706/03/23
12/08/22

They say they nerfed EM .RIFLE , because the community asked for it, BAGS, I've never seen complaints from EM , so often, as I see complaints for ROBOTO KILLER INFALLIBLE, or ROCKET MORTAR, yet nothing changes, THEY SAY THE NEED TIME ??? like how long you do there, play with stuffed animals???..... what do you do all day, count the percentage that palrium gives you every time you manage to make the players spend real money ??.. Fun ?? being hit repeatedly by ROBOT KILLER... with infallible AIM..

Jun 3, 2023, 07:0706/03/23
12/08/22
elitegd

THE MINIMAP at the top left is also made for that..

Jun 3, 2023, 07:1206/03/23
12/08/22
lGlSh0X

chill bro... I share your opinion. But that's how the Strategy of the Game to make profit works. You should ask The CM about some stats... How many profit Plarium earns in a year with the Game Mech Arena. How many Players are on the Servers daily playing the Game. Which at least not even Matter. The Actuall Technologies to pair Players in a room would make you wait Minutes to join a Match. So to speed it up they throw in Bots to the Lobby's. It won't take longer as 30 secs... as longer it takes as more bots you VS in a Match. Maybe the CM share some Numbers of the Profit Plarium earns with Mech Arena. When you see the Amount of Money imagine you are the Ceo of Plarium. Would you change anything if it seems profitable for you on the Papers? 

Remember that a company must first respect what the player pays, i.e. real money for their own entertainment. so if you don't respect yourself this and you continue to offer something, which will then be demolished with downgrades,, or problems such as those who use low hangars, who spend nothing in the game, to the detriment of those who spend .. and infallible robots, just to piss you off in an arms race by upgrading your weapons. and consequently make you spend, then he is no longer offering a service, but he is only using a scam system to impoverish you, without giving anything to your entertainment, if not incazazature ..

Jun 3, 2023, 07:1906/03/23
12/08/22
lGlSh0X

Dude, it's the,. low hangar system .... it happens to me too' . First on several occasions. but before the end someone miraculously in a short time surpasses me and doubles my score. BASE HANGAR SYSTEM. used by 70% of players, players who don't spend, because they win everything in this system, this is because the plarium game system allows it. Nothing preserves the paying player .... but it facilitates or sly non-payers ... how many new accounts are created to receive the 1000 coins ?? .... with low hangar in a few hours you have reached the 10th Division...

Jun 4, 2023, 14:0006/04/23
09/29/20

i

How does this make sense a Bot with 1 assist no rewards gets top place MVP? When I have a better score by far.... quite stupid. 🙄

Jun 6, 2023, 18:5606/06/23
Jun 7, 2023, 00:45(edited)
09/26/22
lGlSh0X

It's infuriating being lied to on a constant basis about how they care about 'balance' when gameplay is designed to maximize profit which is fine, but, don't try and tell me it's not when it's clear as day. I've played numerous games over the years and just about all of them have made it clear that updates are made to drive new revenue; they don't hide that fact and say it's to make the game fair to players. 

I play against bots 95% of the time. I'd rather just play against bots or wait an extra 30 seconds for a player in my sp range than get matched against a clearly overpowered hangar and waste 5 minutes of my playing time just to lose with zero benefit just for the sake of playing a real player..

Jun 6, 2023, 19:1006/06/23
09/26/22
CrystalDrew

As I said previously, I'm passing on to you the official statements directly from the developers. Of course, it's up to you how to consider them, but still, I don't have the aim to misinform you. You can find the list of improvements in our Patch and Release Notes, we are constantly working on the improvements and feedback is one of our primary sources to get the current state of affairs.

That's the problem; the official statements are a bunch of lies and you're basically just the messenger who's job is to disseminate the dev's propaganda. I'm not here to shoot the messenger, who is you in this case, but most of the community is getting fed up with the nonsense. I've seen the Google metrics for the app and the game is tanking quite bad right now. The game used to be really good and has just turned into a heaping pile of 💩 because of all the issues, non fixes, and bad matchmaking...

Jun 6, 2023, 22:3506/06/23
04/10/23
wrecker

That's the problem; the official statements are a bunch of lies and you're basically just the messenger who's job is to disseminate the dev's propaganda. I'm not here to shoot the messenger, who is you in this case, but most of the community is getting fed up with the nonsense. I've seen the Google metrics for the app and the game is tanking quite bad right now. The game used to be really good and has just turned into a heaping pile of 💩 because of all the issues, non fixes, and bad matchmaking...

Honestly, if they could fix the HORRIBLE matchmaking I would like this game 75% more.

Jun 7, 2023, 00:2206/07/23
11/12/21
Scoppiato

THE MINIMAP at the top left is also made for that..

with all due respect but your comment about minimap makes no sense

Jun 7, 2023, 07:2906/07/23
12/08/22
lGlSh0X

Plarium has a user base of 120 million players .. let's assume that of these 120 million , 30 million are paying players, but let's assume that of these 120 million , you earn 1 euro on average for each player, do you think Plarium is here to watch who complains ?? they laugh and spit on you, they don't care about you.

Jun 12, 2023, 11:3106/12/23
02/10/23
Scoppiato

Plarium has a user base of 120 million players .. let's assume that of these 120 million , 30 million are paying players, but let's assume that of these 120 million , you earn 1 euro on average for each player, do you think Plarium is here to watch who complains ?? they laugh and spit on you, they don't care about you.

Hello! Actually, we are covering all the feedback and analyzing it. We do care about our players and are trying to lead the game to the way of being enjoyable to play. Nevertheless, it's impossible to please everyone's desires and expectations due as you said the number of players is enormous.