Всі Категорії

Join forces and dominate Stormfall!

Join forces and dominate Stormfall!

Пошук
Коментарі
2 листоп. 2018, 21:2002.11.18

I am concerned about the power it will give old leagues. If you were to cap the amount of contributions from each individual member then this would make it more about team work and less about two or three strong players.

I do love the idea of more safe levels. Every 5 would be great. Beacon imbalance is a consern though as you become a target the minute you get to level two or above. Rising to level five is impossable for a young league. I do not believe that this feature will help that.

For good game play we need a mix of defencive and offencive play. This change tips the scales too far to the offencive :-(
2 листоп. 2018, 22:1902.11.18
Having league join attacks will make high leagues to over powered. They'll be wild fires spreading over game. Just give everyone 1000 soul gems
3 листоп. 2018, 01:3303.11.18
So now you admit there is a bully problem and this update will only make it worse.  You are taking the knife off the bully giving them guns and asking them to form gang acts on the rest of the world.
3 листоп. 2018, 01:3603.11.18
Will there be a power cap or will this be another sword of mara feature to wreck what's left of this game???
3 листоп. 2018, 02:2503.11.18
If i have an incoming league attack on my fortress i at least want to be able to throw some fireballs at it or set traps to break the numbers down.  And defending troops injured at a fortress surely should be able to be healed and not just left in the tield to die as the attackers should.  So please give us the tools to help defend if you are going to give attacks the capacity the mount bigger assults.
3 листоп. 2018, 10:0503.11.18

russell hull said:

i believe this may be the worst idea so far.  it only favors the leagues that have been here from the start. if this passes. all fortress development in new or under developed fortresses will stop. defense will be lost and no fort above level 5 will exist. heavy leagues will steamroll the younger leagues discouraging millions and forcing them to quit the game. in my opinion.  if Plarium wishes to help.  an update in Dragon Stone would be best.

I agree but let's see whats the options would be available and how it will work out. I don't think it will have such strong effects on the game. Players usually hit beacons more than forts imo.

More dragon arts will be added in future. 
3 листоп. 2018, 10:1103.11.18

☆ Ineke ☆ said:

I am concerned about the power it will give old leagues. If you were to cap the amount of contributions from each individual member then this would make it more about team work and less about two or three strong players.

I do love the idea of more safe levels. Every 5 would be great. Beacon imbalance is a consern though as you become a target the minute you get to level two or above. Rising to level five is impossable for a young league. I do not believe that this feature will help that.

For good game play we need a mix of defencive and offencive play. This change tips the scales too far to the offencive :-(

if forts could have safe levels then that could lead to popping up of infinite number of leagues.

I do agree beacons need a comeback in game as they are at level 1 mostly. 
3 листоп. 2018, 10:2203.11.18
Kryal said:

If i have an incoming league attack on my fortress i at least want to be able to throw some fireballs at it or set traps to break the numbers down.  And defending troops injured at a fortress surely should be able to be healed and not just left in the tield to die as the attackers should.  So please give us the tools to help defend if you are going to give attacks the capacity the mount bigger assults.
If some league is seriously after your fort then even fireballs wont help.. or any other defensive strategy for that matter.. 
3 листоп. 2018, 19:4003.11.18
Полная чушь,повтор,верните лучше поселки или возможность создавать союзы альянсов !
4 листоп. 2018, 03:3104.11.18
This is a beyond stupid idea if there is no power cap. This will make the new sapphire beacons completely obsolete and irrelevant before they even come out. Forts will be targeted as there is nothing else left to defend. The game was much better off when beacons and forts were leveled, but sadly plarium seems hellbent on destroying them with overpowered updates.
4 листоп. 2018, 06:5804.11.18

love_to_hate said:

This is a beyond stupid idea if there is no power cap. This will make the new sapphire beacons completely obsolete and irrelevant before they even come out. Forts will be targeted as there is nothing else left to defend. The game was much better off when beacons and forts were leveled, but sadly plarium seems hellbent on destroying them with overpowered updates.

It's just a timed attack feature. Players will have the choice of participating or not in league attacks. So it won't have any adverse effects on the game mechanics in my opinion. 
4 листоп. 2018, 12:2704.11.18

WHY???????? Are you not playing the solo champions xp event !!!!!!!!  You freaking hit us with all the other boring as hell events nonstop. You have skipped a whole week. I’m tired of spending money on your game and you can’t even give us what we want. We are the customers, we give you your salary from spending money in this game. Bring back the damn solo xp champion event and create a league champion xp event. You have all the other events with solo and league. 

5 листоп. 2018, 07:3105.11.18
Добрый день. Знаю, как это примерно может работать, потому, что играл в Game of wars, где этот принцип изначально заложен. Здесь это окончательно игру убьет. Она тем и отличалась, что даже не очень сильные игроки могли с интересом играть.  Много людей ушло после того, как стало ясно, что столицы не поднять при нынешних условиях - купленные войска позволяют одному человеку контролировать многих. Это не правильно. Это нарушение баланса. Усиливая дисбаланс вы потеряете все больше и больше игроков. Общался со здешними "вкладчиками". Им тоже становится скучно и они также покидают игру один за другим - не интересно играть, когда ты на танке против лука (вы же при этом теряете потенциальные деньги). Абсолютно ошибочная идеология развития игры. Все ждут визуализации боев, новый тактический геймплей, новые формы игры (а не скучных поощрений, как нудная Башня). Ждем хорошей приправы, а не разбавления всего водой! Давно обещали сделать новые не снижаемые уровни столиц, это бы придало игре жара и остроты. Сделайте ярмарку предложений и вам подарят десятки отличных идей, на чем вы и заработаете.
6 листоп. 2018, 11:4406.11.18

TIGERBLAK*SV* said:

Полная чушь,повтор,верните лучше поселки или возможность создавать союзы альянсов !

Привет!

Поселки возвращать не будут. Это финальный ответ, который разработчики дали уже достаточно давно.

Касательно союзов Альянсов, вполне возможно, что этот функционал добавят в скором времени. 

Он уже реализован в версии игры для социальных сетей.
6 листоп. 2018, 12:1006.11.18
6 листоп. 2018, 12:11(відредаговано)

love_to_hate said:

Will there be a power cap or will this be another sword of mara feature to wreck what's left of this game???

There is a limit for attack's size. 

This limit is regulated by the Level of the corresponding Lost Art.

Plus, the number of attacks one player can send per day is limited to 5.
6 листоп. 2018, 12:1706.11.18

Kryal said:

Hello!

I will forward your suggestion to devs.

Thanks! :)
6 листоп. 2018, 12:1906.11.18

Rogue Trekkie said:

WHY???????? Are you not playing the solo champions xp event !!!!!!!!  You freaking hit us with all the other boring as hell events nonstop. You have skipped a whole week. I’m tired of spending money on your game and you can’t even give us what we want. We are the customers, we give you your salary from spending money in this game. Bring back the damn solo xp champion event and create a league champion xp event. You have all the other events with solo and league. 

Champion XP Tournament will start today.

Monitor the Events tab!

As for League Champions Event, there are plans on adding it as well.
7 листоп. 2018, 14:4107.11.18
Rogue Trekkie said:

The tower is basically the league champion event. You get rewarded by participation and it requires the entire league to play. It lasts 7 days and is off 7 days. Basically is the longest event in the game and the same if it were a league event it is just placed in a different location than the other events. The tower event is one of the most beneficial league events and is exactly what you are looking for and wanting. The other events are not boring, everyone has their own play style. I play for pvp, others play for battlegrounds and players like you enjoy champions. I never do battleground events because I dislike them, but that does not mean they should cut back on having them. Try out the tower and get your league to participate. Once you receive higher rewards you will start to see it is a league champion event and does the same exact thing as a solo champion event.
7 листоп. 2018, 14:4807.11.18
love_to_hate said:

There is a power cap, but it should be re-evaluated and lowered in my opinion. I loved the idea of this joint attack because a lot of members in my league do not have a max hit they could send but now they can work together to create one with other members in the league. I think the feature would be way better if it was a max for each player what they can contribute to the joint attack. The sapphire beacons seem to be picking up in popularity now, they are being attacked but with more and more players trying to get one it could potentially create more people focusing on building defense and upgrading beacons than them building offense to destroy beacons. Sapphires are hard to come by without spending and the beacons help give players a little bonus for working together with their league.