Пошук
Коментарі
1 листоп. 2018, 19:4301.11.18
paepaethegawd said:

Horrible idea delete it don’t go threw with it 
let's see, may be fun :) 
1 листоп. 2018, 19:4401.11.18
lord zoron said:

Depending on how it is played. It may be a great idea. It should show who is participating in attacks from a league point instead of screen shot over line app. 
well said :) 
1 листоп. 2018, 19:4801.11.18

GEORGE PRINGLE said:

I play this in art of war and it’s just for bullies. In Rise you can’t hold a beacon or advance to 20th level fort so there is no point.  The promised sapphire beacons is a joke just something else for bullies to deny the rest of us.  There are no new players to build up a league! Forts Have to be safe at 5th, 10th, 15th and 20th level AND ever league should have on safe beacon! Or a new safe fort/beacon that has a measure of safety from the bullies, you should consider that a mobile game has a lot more kids in it and they just wreck the game. Stupid millennials!!!!

lets wait and and see how it works out in this game..

As a player, I disagree that every league should have a safe Beacon or safe level of fortress. it wont be any fun. 

1 листоп. 2018, 21:4101.11.18

Gandalf said:

As a player, I disagree that every league should have a safe Beacon or safe level of fortress. it wont be any fun. 

If there were more safe levels of fort, leagues would have an incentive to upgrade. As it is, small  leagues don’t stand a chance if an alliance decides to make them a target.

1 листоп. 2018, 21:5601.11.18

Mais uma coisa para gastar dinheiro so pôde 

1 листоп. 2018, 21:5701.11.18
I think this is not a good idea unless you can select how many off your troops you will add to the league attack as I do not want to have my troops killed in a futile attack on in a no win war.
1 листоп. 2018, 22:0601.11.18
A tropa e para se usar e não fazer coleção 
2 листоп. 2018, 06:4602.11.18
wow this is the excited one, plarium rock the world of Game in StormFall
2 листоп. 2018, 06:5502.11.18
This will be a great idea, as a league leader you know how many members will participate and active at this point, #Teamwork is the great key to success....
2 листоп. 2018, 08:4302.11.18

Estão se referindo à fusão de várias ligas?

Seria uma boa ideia!
2 листоп. 2018, 12:1702.11.18
Horrible idea. You can’t even get the tournaments right!! You just posted solo and league development tournaments, seriously??? You freaking have not had the xp champions tournament in over a week and you throw these other tournaments down our throats that are not fun. Nobody does the hamlets anymore. Development tournament is useless when you have a high level castle because anything you upgrade takes a week to finish and after level 45 you have all buildings already built. Do the solo champions do more and create a league champions tournament, nothing to do with Tower event, that’s a waste of time anyway. 
2 листоп. 2018, 12:3502.11.18
Rogue Trekkie said:

Horrible idea. You can’t even get the tournaments right!! You just posted solo and league development tournaments, seriously??? You freaking have not had the xp champions tournament in over a week and you throw these other tournaments down our throats that are not fun. Nobody does the hamlets anymore. Development tournament is useless when you have a high level castle because anything you upgrade takes a week to finish and after level 45 you have all buildings already built. Do the solo champions do more and create a league champions tournament, nothing to do with Tower event, that’s a waste of time anyway. 
There are many new things to develop, the wardens can be developed and also sometimes a few boosts will help get long ongoing lost arts or buildings that can time up with these events. My league is a lot of long term players and we still enjoy the development events. Helps get rewards for those still building and even contributing one upgrade or one lost art will give lots of points. Hamlets I believe are a personal preference just as the champion xp is for you. I personally dont use hamlets but some members love them and gaining points from holding and defending them. Just because you may have a higher castle and dislike the development part, some dislike the champion xp just as much. A lot of members have the champions they wanted already at a max level and it is hard for them to gain points in this event. All players have their own unique way to enjoy the game and I understand completely where you are coming from but also has to be looked at in others points of views as well. If champion xp events were extremely frequent, you possibly could run out of things to do as well and then will be upset they are to frequent to gain any rewards as you upgraded everything in the last event. The tower is not at all a waste, it gives so many extra free bonus rewards just for attacking levels which give your champions xp and also at times free scrolls. The event pays out in so many types of rewards and requires minimal participation to receive these. The more members who work together, the more prizes you receive. I know it can be hard at times but trying to find positives in things can also help to maybe make other events fun for you as well. 
2 листоп. 2018, 12:3702.11.18
Vistr2 said:

don't like this idea at all, seems like a way for the already top leagues to crush the smaller ones even harder..
I see it more as a way that players with smaller armies will be able to participate more without making themselves out to be an easy target as well as giving them opportunity to participate with their leagues. Some members only have a handful of troops and cant rebuild very quickly so this will allow them to join in and have fun at the same time instead of just building and hoping down the line they maybe can help with one hit.
2 листоп. 2018, 12:4302.11.18
GEORGE PRINGLE said:

I play this in art of war and it’s just for bullies. In Rise you can’t hold a beacon or advance to 20th level fort so there is no point.  The promised sapphire beacons is a joke just something else for bullies to deny the rest of us.  There are no new players to build up a league! Forts Have to be safe at 5th, 10th, 15th and 20th level AND ever league should have on safe beacon! Or a new safe fort/beacon that has a measure of safety from the bullies, you should consider that a mobile game has a lot more kids in it and they just wreck the game. Stupid millennials!!!!

The game is based on league teamwork to get beacons or advance in fortresses. If you make friends from other leagues you can easily get your fortress to level 20. Sapphire beacons I think will have opposite effect than you are thinking, if all leagues start to hold beacons for their leagues to gain sapphires, that will be less offense and more defense being built by leagues. With more leagues focusing to hold beacons that will give less trying to take them down. Age really does not have to do with how the game is played. I dont know that a millennial could be the downfall of a mobile game or understand how you think this, as long as they are active and enjoying themselves age does not play a part in the social fun aspect of this game. 
2 листоп. 2018, 12:4302.11.18
avanytoc said:

This will be a great idea, as a league leader you know how many members will participate and active at this point, #Teamwork is the great key to success....
I could not agree with you more! 
2 листоп. 2018, 13:3102.11.18
It all depends on what kind of targets the league coordination can hit. If it is a coordinated strike vs a beacon or fort, MAYBE it would be great although I still don’t see how a smaller league could possibly hope to hold either.  If a league can gang up to attack a single player’s castle then would any small player’s castle be safe? I saw this in game of war. The bigs just trashed all the small player’s that weren’t shielded 24/7. Game of war was possibly the all time leader in mobile games. Pretty sure the number of players now is a small fraction of what it used to be.  
2 листоп. 2018, 15:1602.11.18

7-Я С М Е Р Ч said:

И как это делать ?

Привет!

Как только этот функционал появится в игре, мы опубликуем подробное руководство о том как он работает :)

Найти его можно будет в этом разделе: https://plarium.com/forum/ru/stormfallrob/soveti-i-rukovodstva/

2 листоп. 2018, 15:1602.11.18
>>SATANA<>

Что надо сделать для этого???Опишите где нить...
Обязательно опишем как только функционал появиться в игре :)
2 листоп. 2018, 15:2202.11.18

nerdyhound said:

It all depends on what kind of targets the league coordination can hit. If it is a coordinated strike vs a beacon or fort, MAYBE it would be great although I still don’t see how a smaller league could possibly hope to hold either.  If a league can gang up to attack a single player’s castle then would any small player’s castle be safe? I saw this in game of war. The bigs just trashed all the small player’s that weren’t shielded 24/7. Game of war was possibly the all time leader in mobile games. Pretty sure the number of players now is a small fraction of what it used to be.  

Hello :)

With this feature, players will be able to attack only Beacons and Fortresses. It won't work with attacks on Castles.
2 листоп. 2018, 20:2002.11.18
i believe this may be the worst idea so far.  it only favors the leagues that have been here from the start. if this passes. all fortress development in new or under developed fortresses will stop. defense will be lost and no fort above level 5 will exist. heavy leagues will steamroll the younger leagues discouraging millions and forcing them to quit the game. in my opinion.  if Plarium wishes to help.  an update in Dragon Stone would be best.