Всі Категорії

Beware of  Fake  offers

Beware of Fake offers

Пошук
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
27 груд. 2023, 00:0127.12.23

Beware of Fake offers

There have  been recently messages  being  sent by  what  appear  to be Russian bot  castles common  sense  should  tell a  player never  give  your details.  And Plarium  Doesn't send out  purchase spam in the  in game  messages (they  do it enough elsewhere)  these  are an  example of  the  fake  offers 

i

i

Перегляди
Коментарі
Коментарі
20 квіт. 2024, 15:2920.04.24

Plarium should kill the account that sent the fake offer message. I believe it's a violation of the terms of service anyway. If the account is killed (deleted) by Plarium, then whoever created it won't be able to get back in and retrieve any messages sent to it. I agree that common sense should tell a pplayer not to give away the details of their account, but it would be helpful if Plarium did what they can to block the author of the fake message from being able to retrieve any detaisl that were inadvertently sent to them.

BiohazarDModerator
22 квіт. 2024, 09:5322.04.24
Devlin

Plarium should kill the account that sent the fake offer message. I believe it's a violation of the terms of service anyway. If the account is killed (deleted) by Plarium, then whoever created it won't be able to get back in and retrieve any messages sent to it. I agree that common sense should tell a pplayer not to give away the details of their account, but it would be helpful if Plarium did what they can to block the author of the fake message from being able to retrieve any detaisl that were inadvertently sent to them.

The mails are usually sent by a level 1 bot account and include an external email address to respond to.  Plarium regularly blocks these accounts, but the bot will just make more.  

3 черв. 2024, 15:3203.06.24

Thanks Biohazard. I got another one of these fake messages over the past weekend.

Herw's the orignal message:

[09:10] lipipuac: Уважаемые игроки, если вам НЕ ДОСТУПНА ПОКУПКА игровой валюты в игре, я готов помочь с этим (ЭТО НЕ НАКРУТКА А ПОКУПКА ВМЕСТО ВАС НА ВАШ АККАУНТ) все абсолютно законно.  Есть два варианта: с предоставлением доступа к аккаунту (логин и пароль) и без предоставления доступа к вашему аккаунту (без входа на аккаунт). Никаких ПРЕДОПЛАТ НЕ НУЖНО , вы будете оплачивать только после того, как убедитесь, что покупка СОВЕРШЕНА !!!По всем вопросам пишите в удобное вам время, всегда помогу разобраться.Мой Вайбер, ватсап +48-794-227-443  и телеграмм +48-794-227-443 или @PlariumPay 

and the translation (I used Google Translate): [09:10] lipipuac: Dear players, if you are NOT AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE game currency in the game, I am ready to help with this (THIS IS NOT A CHEAT, BUT A PURCHASE INSTEAD OF YOU TO YOUR ACCOUNT) everything is absolutely legal. There are two options: with providing access to your account (login and password) and without providing access to your account (without logging into your account). NO PREPAYMENTS NEEDED, you will pay only after you are sure that the purchase is COMPLETE!!! For all questions, write at a time convenient for you, I will always help you figure it out. My Viber, WhatsApp +48-794-227-443 and telegram +48 -794-227-443 or @PlariumPay 

Their castle coordinates are;: -2089;  -2879. i understand that the bot will  simply make another account but perhaps they should consider blocking any accounts from the IP address associated with these accounts.At lest it will mke it more difficult for these people to violate Plarium's terms of service.

3 черв. 2024, 16:1903.06.24

[11:12] mfhofsep: Уважаемые игроки, если вам НЕ ДОСТУПНА ПОКУПКА игровой валюты в игре, я готов помочь с этим (ЭТО НЕ НАКРУТКА А ПОКУПКА ВМЕСТО ВАС НА ВАШ АККАУНТ) все абсолютно законно.  Есть два варианта: с предоставлением доступа к аккаунту (логин и пароль) и без предоставления доступа к вашему аккаунту (без входа на аккаунт). Никаких ПРЕДОПЛАТ НЕ НУЖНО , вы будете оплачивать только после того, как убедитесь, что покупка СОВЕРШЕНА !!!По всем вопросам пишите в удобное вам время, всегда помогу разобраться.Мой Вайбер, ватсап +48-794-227-443  и телеграмм +48-794-227-443 или @plariumpay

3 черв. 2024, 23:5203.06.24

[12:13] pyxycxbr: Dear players, if you are NOT AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE game currency in the game, I am ready to help with this (THIS IS NOT A CHEAT, BUT A PURCHASE INSTEAD OF YOU TO YOUR ACCOUNT) everything is absolutely legal. There are two options: with providing access to your account (login and password) and without providing access to your account (without logging into your account). NO PREPAYMENTS NEEDED, you will pay only after you are sure that the purchase is COMPLETE!!! For all questions, write at a time convenient for you, I will always help you figure it out. My Viber, WhatsApp +48-794-227-443 and telegram +48 -794-227-443 or @plariumpay

i

scammer  on  server  one  

MicModerator
4 черв. 2024, 07:4004.06.24
Wesley Pringle

[12:13] pyxycxbr: Dear players, if you are NOT AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE game currency in the game, I am ready to help with this (THIS IS NOT A CHEAT, BUT A PURCHASE INSTEAD OF YOU TO YOUR ACCOUNT) everything is absolutely legal. There are two options: with providing access to your account (login and password) and without providing access to your account (without logging into your account). NO PREPAYMENTS NEEDED, you will pay only after you are sure that the purchase is COMPLETE!!! For all questions, write at a time convenient for you, I will always help you figure it out. My Viber, WhatsApp +48-794-227-443 and telegram +48 -794-227-443 or @plariumpay

i

scammer  on  server  one  

It will be forwarded to the team ,thank you Wes !

4 черв. 2024, 11:4304.06.24

i

Another  On  server  2 they  have  many  bot  castles  in  a line  shut  them down or  the  game  will  Die  nobody  will spend money if  this infestation is not  stopped. If  plarium  isn't going to protect it's players  from these  scammers they  will go to  safer games.

MicModerator
4 черв. 2024, 12:4604.06.24
4 черв. 2024, 12:46(відредаговано)

Reporting to the team ... thank you to who reported