Всі Категорії

Patch Notes (07.09.2023) Update 7.50

Patch Notes (07.09.2023) Update 7.50

Introducing Mythical Champions!

Welcome to version 7.50.0, and it’s a big one! We’re adding a brand-new Rarity of Champion, a new type of Shard, and new Skill Tomes, alongside other general updates and fixes. Let’s dive into everything coming to Raid with version 7.50.0:

Mythical Champions

First up, we’re introducing a brand-new Rarity of Champion - Mythical! These new Champions have a special Metamorph ability, which allows them to change between a Base and Alternate Form. Each Form has its own set of skills, and one Mythical Champion can be a different Type across its two Forms.

Along with Mythical Champions, we’re adding Mythical Skill Tomes to upgrade each Form’s skills. You’ll also be able to summon Souls for Mythical Champions at the Altar of Souls, and you can empower them using duplicate Mythical Champions at the Guardian Ring.

Currently, there are no Void Mythical Champions, but we’ll be sure to let you know once that changes. You can get Mythical Champions by summoning them from a new Shard type - Primal.

Primal Shard and Primal Quartz

Primal Shards are currently the only way to get Mythical Champions. You can get your hands on Primal Shards by earning them in Events and Tournaments, or by earning 100 Primal Quartz in the Hydra Clash. Primal Shards will also be available in the Shop with the release of version 7.50.0.

Primal Shards can summon Rare, Epic, Legendary, or Mythical Champions. Check in the Shop during the day when version 7.50.0 goes live for a free gift.

Champion Lore Update

We have disabled the Champion Lore button for those Champions that have yet to have a story added. When tapping this button, you will instead see the same message as before, but now as a notification popup.

Champion Lore

This update adds another batch of new Champion stories to the game, including the first five Mythical Champions! Check out the stories for the likes of Siegfrund the Nephilim, Mighty Ukko, and Wythir the Crowned, with more coming in future updates. If your favorite isn’t here, stay tuned, they may arrive in the future!

The whole list of Champion stories added:

• Siegfrund the Nephilim,
  • Frolni the Mechanist,
  • Gharol Bloodmaul,
  • Arbais the Stonethorn,
  • Mezomel Luperfang,
  • Mighty Ukko,
  • Urost the Soulcage,
  • Nethril,
  • Skartosis,
  • Saito,
  • Roxam,
  • Cleopterix,
  • Searsha the Charred,
  • King Gallcobar,
  • Bivald of the Thorn,
  • Wythir the Crowned,
  • Rae,
  • Richtoff the Bold,
  • Mother Cybele,
  • Truath,
  • Noct the Paralyzer,
  • Lonatharil,
  • Varl the Destroyer,
  • Ithos,
  • Ba Satha,
  • Guurda Bogbrew,
  • Ignatius,
  • Cromax Moonblood,
  • Brakus the Shifter,
  • Opardin Clanfather,
  • Elder Skarg,
  • Roric Wyrmbane.

Other improvements and battle fixes

Bug fixes:

• Fixed a bug that prevented Helior from using their default skill against an Exposed Neck after decapitating a Hydra Head with the Harsh Light skill.
  • Fixed a bug that caused Valkanen’s Death's Bargain skill to not work as intended when targeting an ally with the Level 6 Ward of the Fallen Blessing.
  • Fixed a bug that caused Agreth the Nether Spider to increase the duration of all debuffs on herself if she had placed a [Poison Sensitivity] debuff on Yumeko, and then Yumeko transferred that debuff to Agreth.
  • Fixed a bug that caused Taras the Fierce to place an extra hit with his Hero’s Intercession skill after defeating a Sheep.
  • Fixed a bug that caused Inquisitor Shamael’s Wreak Revenge skill to not activate a counterattack when the Minotaur placed a [Hex] debuff on an ally.
  • Fixed a bug that caused Akumori the Phantom Shogun to deal damage to all enemies with his Shroud of the Shogun [P] skill before killing an enemy.
  • Fixed a bug that caused some skills to place [Decrease ATK] debuffs after landing as a weak hit.
  • Fixed a bug that caused Lydia the Deathsiren to deny enemy revive attempts even if those enemies were under [Block Revive] debuffs.
  • Fixed a bug that caused Champions who recently fought the Hydra to be unavailable for battles in other game modes.
  • Fixed a bug that caused a loading screen to appear between Multi-Battle fights when one or more Champion slots on a team were left empty.
  • Fixed a bug that meant the wrong Champions were targeted for attacks in Auto-Battle if all enemies were under [Veil] or [Perfect Veil] buffs.
  • Fixed a bug that allowed enemies to be targeted in Auto-Battles while under [Veil] or [Perfect Veil] buffs.
  • Fixed a bug that caused the Saved Team Presets window to appear blank if a Champion from a preset team was Unbound in the Guardian Ring.
  • Fixed a bug that caused a Campaign Stage’s difficulty to display incorrectly when going to the Campaign from the Fusion window.
  • Fixed a visual bug that caused Tramaria’s Stagnation Sickness skill to show Turn Meters increasing instead of decreasing.
  • Fixed a visual bug that caused the Timer to display an incorrect time when fighting in Tag Team Arena.
  • Fixed a visual bug that caused the Timer to show an incorrect time in the Result Window if a battle lasted longer than an hour.
  • Fixed a visual bug that caused the ‘Weak’ text to not appear in battle whenever weak hits landed on Champions under [Shield] buffs.
  • Fixed a visual bug that caused the amount of XP Brews in the Tavern to display incorrectly when adding an XP Brew to a slot, then selecting another tab before applying the XP Brew to a Champion.
  • Fixed a visual bug that caused the Champion Tags menu to display on top of the Collection window.
  • Fixed a visual bug that caused a large number of Glyphs to display incorrectly.
  • Fixed a visual bug that caused the maximum number of Artifacts to display incorrectly when a player has more than 1,000 Artifacts, and selects a Champion with a long name.
  • Fixed a visual bug that caused a Champion’s Aura to not display when summoned, if it required unlocking via Ascension.
  • Fixed a visual bug that caused the multiplier to display incorrectly when using the first Hydra Key in the Hydra Clash.
  • Fixed a visual bug that caused options to look unavailable when checking how to obtain a Champion in the Fusion window.

Other improvements:

• The background in the Portal now matches the color of the Shard currently selected.
  • A Primal shard will be added to the Daily Login Rewards in slot №20 as part of the update. While the change will be active right away, if you already claimed the reward from this slot before the update, you won't be able to get the Primal shard until the next Daily Login Rewards reset.
  • The “Champion Lore” and “Reviews” buttons have been moved lower so that they do not overlap the arrow above them.
  • Removed the “Quit Game” confirmation popup on Android when leaving the game from the Bastion.
Перегляди
Коментарі
7 верес. 2023, 11:4607.09.23
7 верес. 2023, 12:1707.09.23
7 верес. 2023, 12:18(відредаговано)

Why doesn't the Area Bonuses have the same conversion rate as the Affinity Bonuses Great Hall??? It doesn't make any sense that you have to spend the same number of gold, silver and bronze crests to upgrade Area Bonuses below level 3 and the same number of gold and silver crests to upgrade area bonuses between lvl 4 and lvl 6. Gold crests are MUCH harder to get than silver and bronze crests, so the difficulty should be accounted for when upgrading bonuses below lvl 6. As it stands, there is no point farming Gold Live Arena if you still want to upgrade Area Bonuses below lvl 6 when you can have a much easier time in Silver or Bronze for the SAME number of crests!!!

7 верес. 2023, 14:2007.09.23

Oh wow a NEW colour shard that will yield NOTHING but rare champions regardless of the BROKEN "Mercy system".

7 верес. 2023, 15:0207.09.23

😍😹

7 верес. 2023, 16:5907.09.23

Your new patch wouldn't start until I restarted my PC, and then it launched a brand new account instead of my  old one!  how do I get my old account back?  

harleQuinnModerator
7 верес. 2023, 18:1207.09.23
Tildaboo

Your new patch wouldn't start until I restarted my PC, and then it launched a brand new account instead of my  old one!  how do I get my old account back?  

You can log out of the new account by clicking the PfP on the the top left, and opening the menu there. After that you should be able to log in to your old account from the start screen.

7 верес. 2023, 18:2407.09.23

Well.

what about rebalances of old champions. Forgot about bringing value out of the old accounts?

and the fragment nd tokens?

7 верес. 2023, 19:5507.09.23

FIX EMIC. We don't give a damn about lore, fix your champions first.

You nerfed him immediatly and you still haven't fixed his problems.

7 верес. 2023, 21:2307.09.23

Love the game! Excitingg new update. Can't wait to get a Mythical Champion. Love Sun Wukong! I laugh every time I turn someone or someone turns me into a sheep. 

Rez Dog

7 верес. 2023, 22:3407.09.23

HUGE UPDATE  :D    great job Raid.....as usual ;)   Best GAME ever!

8 верес. 2023, 00:3908.09.23

When is the update going to be available on PC?

8 верес. 2023, 00:4108.09.23
Arjai

When is the update going to be available on PC?

OK NvM, I closed and opened the game and it downloaded the updates.

8 верес. 2023, 00:5508.09.23

I loved that rare from that mythical shard that I'll never see another one of ever again and if I do it'll just be another rare.  After spending $600 a month for 3 months in a row I finally have come to the conclusion that unless you're going to spend thousands of dollars on this game you can forget about being competitive in it. 

8 верес. 2023, 01:0508.09.23

Why are rares even a possiblity on the new shard? Epic is the lowest that should be available since sacred is only epic and legendary and really as hard as it sounds like these shards are to get it should be only legendary and mythic for the option.

8 верес. 2023, 01:1008.09.23

Oh joy. Yet another way for them to squeeze real money out of us for nothing in return. 😡  I wasted too much money and shards trying to get Trunda Giltmallet, even when she is (supposedl) available in gurenteed 10x draws, and still no luck. I won't waste another penny on this game. Give us Mythical Characters in the Monthly bonus.

8 верес. 2023, 07:2308.09.23
8 верес. 2023, 07:25(відредаговано)
Tominator

Why doesn't the Area Bonuses have the same conversion rate as the Affinity Bonuses Great Hall??? It doesn't make any sense that you have to spend the same number of gold, silver and bronze crests to upgrade Area Bonuses below level 3 and the same number of gold and silver crests to upgrade area bonuses between lvl 4 and lvl 6. Gold crests are MUCH harder to get than silver and bronze crests, so the difficulty should be accounted for when upgrading bonuses below lvl 6. As it stands, there is no point farming Gold Live Arena if you still want to upgrade Area Bonuses below lvl 6 when you can have a much easier time in Silver or Bronze for the SAME number of crests!!!

Totally agree on this. 

Instead of fixing some dummy visual bugs and adding more fary tales, PLARIUM should take note on this key feature of the game. 

How many people read all these champion stories. Yes they can be interesting but how many people have read all stories and remember them...?

They should fix this as soon a spossible, because, I'd say that this inconsistence is kind of "update / release blocker" for all players ;)

Probably, someone could say that, to get more bronze/silver medals in order to upgrade corresponding bronze/silver Area bonuses, just downgrade to bronze Live Arena, but this will be another nonsence :D

Hopefully, PLARIUM will hear us for this key feature of the game and fix it soon :)

8 верес. 2023, 14:2108.09.23

App is not working with my iPad 2; it opens then collapses to desktop.  Is the app still compatible with older OS versions?

8 верес. 2023, 14:5308.09.23

For real? Mythical shards are NOT supposed to have rares in there. Second.. Your mercy system is broken af. People are forced to pay good money to play this game, we expect it to work properly, and fr stop with the fairy tales, truely no one gives a damn right now, we'd much rather see a super long list of champions actually fixed, and rares taken out of the mythical, that's just fked up plarium.. 

9 верес. 2023, 09:3309.09.23

Thank you making this game for me 

12 верес. 2023, 00:3412.09.23
12 верес. 2023, 00:35(відредаговано)

I had just started playing. i am not sure if the server is down  as of September 11 SINCE 1900 Eastern Time zone?!   iHAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO LOG INDUE TO INTERNET ERROR! ( Please notethat i am curently playing Youtube at the same time!

I will not be able to claim the rewardsfor coper  III  in pvp or the curent missions from dungeons and leveling up.

17 верес. 2023, 03:4117.09.23

Joo