Всі Категорії

Update 7.50 Highlights

Update 7.50 Highlights

Greetings from Plarium!

With Update 7.50 well on its way, it’s time to take a closer look at the content it will bring to Raid. Only one major feature will be available, but its significance cannot be understated; after all, we’re introducing a new Champion Rarity! Mythical Champions are ready to enter the fray and can boast far more than just increased Stats - read on if you want to find out the details.

Mythical Champions

Basics

Mythical is the newest and highest Rarity of Champions that will become available in Raid: Shadow Legends as of Update 7.50, and utility is one of its greatest strengths. Every Mythical Champion can change between two Forms: Base and Alternate. These Forms have different Skills; sometimes, they even change the Champion’s Type, and switching between them can completely turn that Champion’s gameplay around.

This mechanic is called Metamorph. When it activates, the Champion switches Forms, all their Skill cooldowns are reset (except for the Metamorph Skill itself), and they get an extra turn. Unless stated otherwise, the Champion’s HP percentage remains the same as it was (but the numerical value can increase or decrease depending on the HP Stat between Base and Alternate Forms), all buffs and debuffs remain in place.

The exact details of Metamorph Skills will differ from one Champion to another. For example, Siegfrund the Nephilim can only Metamorph from his Base Form to Alternate when his last ally falls in combat, while Gharol Bloodmaul has Metamorph as an Active Skill that can be used at will. Check the New Champions section of the Highlights to see these differences for yourself. Also, keep in mind that Mythical Champions always start battles in their Base Form, but you can view both Forms in Collection, Index, and other relevant tabs.

It is also important to remember that Gear, Masteries, and Blessings do not change between these two Forms, so be sure to account for that when kitting  Mythical Champions out.

Primal Shards

A new type of Shard will become available - the Primal Shard - which can summon Rare, Epic, Legendary, and Mythical Champions of any Affinity except Void from this Shard. At the time of 7.50 going live, Void Mythical Champions will not be available in Raid. When that changes, we’ll be sure to update you all beforehand.

Primal Shards will be featured among the rewards of various in-game Events.You’ll also be able to form Primal Shards with 100 units of Primal Quartz, which will be obtainable in the Hydra Clash Chests as well as some other Events. Furthermore, we have a major new feature in the works - it’s a secret though, so no spoilers for now! - that’ll allow players to get a special Mythical Champion and Primal Shards as part of its rewards.

Upgrading Mythical Champions

Mythical Champions are summoned at Rank 6 and won’t require further Rank Upgrades, but everything else is essentially the same. They gain XP in the same way and can be Ascended, Awakened, and Empowered just like all other Champions. They cannot, however, be Unbound, and will not be available in the Altar of Souls Wishlist, at least for now.

Skills are upgraded separately for each Form, but the average number of Mythical Skill Tomes (a new Skill Tome Rarity that comes with the Champions) you’ll need to max out both will be more or less the same as the number of Legendary Skill Tomes you need to max out a Legendary Champion, you just get to choose whether to focus on one Form or spread the Tomes out evenly.

That’s about it for the main aspects of Mythical Champions, but we’ve also released a video preview if you’d like to take a sneak peek at how they look in the game. Check it out if you want!

Miscellaneous

Minor adjustments to the Champion screen UI: the Champion Lore button will be greyed out if that Champion currently has no story available in the game. Furthermore, the Champion Lore and the Reviews buttons will swap places on the Champion Summoning screen

New Champions

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

Перегляди
Коментарі
4 верес. 2023, 13:4104.09.23
4 верес. 2023, 15:1304.09.23

I will be dead honest the new shards should only cover legendary and mythical champions. It may be more helpful and to keep ppl from being so frustrated with the new type of shard. Also your co wouldn't look so $$$ hungry by doing so. 

4 верес. 2023, 16:2904.09.23

This really sucks, this only will break the game at all, also, is ridiculous have the chance to get rares or epics from getting the most expensive and hard to get shard of the game. Totally dissapointed

4 верес. 2023, 18:0404.09.23

It kinda sucks but it's kinda cool . The reason it kinda sucks it's going to be hard as hell in the arena now but they are bad azz and can't wait to get one.

4 верес. 2023, 18:2204.09.23

The chances of obtaining heroes of different rarity from the mythical shard were not indicated. And nothing is said about the Faction Guardians. 

4 верес. 2023, 22:2504.09.23
4 верес. 2023, 22:25(відредаговано)

Rares should not drop from mythical shards. Why bother collecting the quartz for these at all if you just end up pulling a rare? Those who end up pulling a rare after spending so much effort to get one of these shards will likely just rage quit the game.

harleQuinnModerator
5 верес. 2023, 01:3705.09.23
IvanSidRaid

The chances of obtaining heroes of different rarity from the mythical shard were not indicated. And nothing is said about the Faction Guardians. 

There will be more information on these topics very soon.

5 верес. 2023, 02:0905.09.23

new to this

5 верес. 2023, 06:3905.09.23

My tip for primal shard rate is:

88.5% rare, 

10% epic,

1% lego,

.5% mythical

I hope I don't right.

5 верес. 2023, 07:5905.09.23

From Hydra clash 👎

5 верес. 2023, 10:5705.09.23
germo

My tip for primal shard rate is:

88.5% rare, 

10% epic,

1% lego,

.5% mythical

I hope I don't right.

you definitly are wrong.

its 

99.99 rare

0.008 epic

0.0019 legendary

0.0001 mythic

correct me if im wrong.

5 верес. 2023, 19:3705.09.23

Can't wait to get a crossbowman after 3-6 months grinding of primal quartz of the primal shards! Absolutely rewarding!!

5 верес. 2023, 19:4505.09.23

Love the addition to the game  but sad about RARE champions from these Primal shards :/

5 верес. 2023, 20:1705.09.23

Worst update ever, completely anti F2P. You'll need weeks if not months to get a single shard, only to pull a rare 90% of the times. And you get them from Hydra Clash? Seriously? With Corpulent Cadaver still broken? 

Also when you will fix Emic? You forgot about it?

13 верес. 2023, 22:1913.09.23
13 верес. 2023, 22:20(відредаговано)

harleQuinn

"There will be more information on these topics very soon. "

True that.  You all have barely scratched the surface about how hard you are going to be screwed trying to play after this update.  The game is now only winnable but the top .0001% Kracken players who hate money.    Enjoy