Всі Категорії

How to report a player who sabotaged a clan?

Пошук
17 серп. 2019, 16:3817.08.19

Is there any way to report a player? This player was made the only deputy of a new clan. Our clan was faring well, helping new players adapt to the game, but this promoted deputy ign morgenion suddenly removed all members without prior reason or warning. Sad part is those members who attacked cb never got their rewards this day due to his unjust action. Its my fault for trusting this player. To the former members of GRKA clan, I'm sorry for this incident, please re-apply if u still want to help rebuild our clan. To all who want to help please do, we have currently unlocked hard cb as of now. I posted this to seek justice for our clan and to warn new clan and clan leaders not to easily trust players with important roles such as deputy (how hard it is to fill active members lol). If I named drop this player, it is for Raid community to be wary of such deed, well he could have changed-name by now (ign fiasco was what I heard of), he lurks at Eng ch 30 and is now on another clan whose name I will withhold for now. An uncertain path is ahead of us - may we brave this difficulty. Well if u are here morg, let it be known I called you out and did not go behind your back. I am open to hear your side of the story, so u can answer my accusation. You were the only deputy so I am pointing my finger to you. To all, sorry for this drama, I just have to let it out, thanks.

Перегляди
Коментарі
Тему закрито. Ти не можеш залишити коментар.