Всі Категорії

PROMO codes bugged

PROMO codes bugged

Пошук
27 лют. 2023, 22:5527.02.23

PROMO codes bugged

New Account / New PC 

Try to enter in POWERSTARTER along with alot of the other codes on google websites listed for promo codes.

All I get is processing... and then it goes away and makes a sound when it goes away like it put something in my mailbox but nothing shows up. 

I can re enter the codes over and over and over again and nothing changes. I've even gone as far as putting in promo code "123456" and just says processing then makes the sound like something went to mailbox. 

Not once have i gotten invalid promo code or expired etc. Made a ticket and no responses. 

Any idea because this is very frustrating everyone else can use codes by the sounds of in game chat but me. 

Thanks

Перегляди
Коментарі
Коментарі
27 лют. 2023, 23:1027.02.23
28 лют. 2023, 01:27(відредаговано)

Ive also tried the website portion to enter promo codes. Just says please wait 

Sad no one gets responses on here by the looks of it.

Account:

um128046595 | 123126238

28 лют. 2023, 02:3528.02.23

FIXED:

Not sure if a moderator gave me POWERSTARTER but 5 hours after starting my account i got it :) 

Thx

dthorne04Moderator
1 берез. 2023, 19:3801.03.23
Dirtysouth8719

FIXED:

Not sure if a moderator gave me POWERSTARTER but 5 hours after starting my account i got it :) 

Thx

just looks like it sorted itself out on its own :)

8 берез. 2023, 22:4508.03.23
9 берез. 2023, 00:31(відредаговано)

Tried every code and they are all invalid. gamegeeksspring wont work. I tried the links to get the 3 champions from 2GT [GameGeeksTricks] video showing how to get them all... and Im getting absolutly nothing. Web site said I was good to go... but, nothing. Even tried reinstalling the game. Thisis the third time in three months. 

Champions are : Lightsworn, Chonoru, jotun and then down the line in levels lady quilen. Im so tired of this. If I get told one more time its my fault for not navigating your confusing setup and lying about intro champion links working. They probably do this to intentionally make you lose out and say its your fault for not following their instructions THAT ARENT PRINTED ANYWHERE UNTIL "YOU" ... up. I am so frustrated with a pretty decent game... but im about to walk away. With all those millions of players and whales throwing money at you, you'd think all these problems would be resolved. These links never work, I hate them. H

If these are coming to me eventually fine. Not even worried about all the other stuff they came with. I just need champions. Until this is fixed you get no more of my money. I wonder how much money you save by just not giving players champions like they say. I draw the line here. If yall dont give a .. then you dont get .... Feel like a dumbass for trusting you after the first time I was told I didnt get the character because I PREPLANED and installed it before hand. How ... MENTAL is this ....

Also, promo code gamegeeksspring wont work for me, rest of the guild gets these things, they are much longer standing players... so, what gives?

Account,

um124746641 | 119933829

Mod note: Edited for language, please watch yours

dthorne04Moderator
9 берез. 2023, 00:3309.03.23
afterlifez81

Tried every code and they are all invalid. gamegeeksspring wont work. I tried the links to get the 3 champions from 2GT [GameGeeksTricks] video showing how to get them all... and Im getting absolutly nothing. Web site said I was good to go... but, nothing. Even tried reinstalling the game. Thisis the third time in three months. 

Champions are : Lightsworn, Chonoru, jotun and then down the line in levels lady quilen. Im so tired of this. If I get told one more time its my fault for not navigating your confusing setup and lying about intro champion links working. They probably do this to intentionally make you lose out and say its your fault for not following their instructions THAT ARENT PRINTED ANYWHERE UNTIL "YOU" ... up. I am so frustrated with a pretty decent game... but im about to walk away. With all those millions of players and whales throwing money at you, you'd think all these problems would be resolved. These links never work, I hate them. H

If these are coming to me eventually fine. Not even worried about all the other stuff they came with. I just need champions. Until this is fixed you get no more of my money. I wonder how much money you save by just not giving players champions like they say. I draw the line here. If yall dont give a .. then you dont get .... Feel like a dumbass for trusting you after the first time I was told I didnt get the character because I PREPLANED and installed it before hand. How ... MENTAL is this ....

Also, promo code gamegeeksspring wont work for me, rest of the guild gets these things, they are much longer standing players... so, what gives?

Account,

um124746641 | 119933829

Mod note: Edited for language, please watch yours

Hi there,

While I understand promo codes not working can be frustrating, please do try to mind your language. If you feel you are missing rewards you should be receiving, please contact support. 

Thank you.