Всі Категорії

Alert!!! Workshop-Registered Accounts Issue

Пошук
12 берез. 2019, 02:2312.03.19

Hello! global players of RSL. I'm a player of China

RSL is now overriding the china mobile game market. However, it brings some serious issue, which could be a strike for the future of this game. I'm talking about workshops using software to create numerous start-up accounts.

As we observed, there are ridiculous increases in the numbers of accounts registered these days. Those accounts are registered by workshops in China, who want to sell accounts with legs or void legs by login awarded system. I personally know a couple of sellers for those accounts. They have void leg champions to sell, about 1000-3000 RMB, 150-400 USD per account. They made them by daily login rewards. You can even order a specific account or a bundle of champions, like a Baron with a Ghostborn, but the price will also be higher. In words, the workshops use software to make a great number of accounts, so no matter how low the rate is, there would be some best accounts for sale.

It is plagiarism. I believe the management team has noticed this issue, but I'm not sure what reaction will be. Because I've heard the sellers kept promising that "as long as you purchase gems, you have no worries about being banned." They believe the officials will ignore this issue, as long as those accounts bring money to this game.

The emergence of those robotic-registered accounts will distort and destroy the value of our account and the efforts we put in this game.

I, myself, will definitely leave the game if those accounts are acceptable. And I hope the officials will make a good decision for the best of this game.

ps. (I missed Nicholas!)

Sincerely,

A player

Перегляди
Коментарі
Коментарі
Agent Drew Technical Support
12 берез. 2019, 11:0412.03.19

Hi!

We are monitoring the situation and will make everything possible to create a fair playing field for every player.
As usual, we don't recommend using the services of third-parties as it may lead to temporary or permanent suspension of in-game accounts. 

Good luck!