Всі Категорії

PC version - shop does not work

Пошук
23 груд. 2019, 21:2923.12.19

Hello,

I have created 3 tickets already for this problem but I get no solution or response but some automatic response if I checked the usual questions etc etc...

Problem:

When I try to buy something in the shop from the pc plarium play version, the game wants to go to plarium play to give you payment options etc but I get the error shown in the image Oops something went wrong, we cannot complete your order .

It used to work in the past but not any longer.  Do other players have thesame problem? 
And anyone got some tips?

Many thanks

Kevin

Перегляди
Коментарі
Коментарі
23 груд. 2019, 22:5523.12.19
Qutornia said:

Hello,

I have created 3 tickets already for this problem but I get no solution or response but some automatic response if I checked the usual questions etc etc...

Problem:

When I try to buy something in the shop from the pc plarium play version, the game wants to go to plarium play to give you payment options etc but I get the error shown in the image Oops something went wrong, we cannot complete your order .

It used to work in the past but not any longer.  Do other players have thesame problem? 
And anyone got some tips?

Many thanks

Kevin

Hello, PM me your in game id and a link to this post and i will see what i can find out.
16 трав. 2020, 11:5616.05.20
i got exactly te same issue
19 трав. 2020, 14:0319.05.20
same problem
9 жовт. 2023, 08:4509.10.23
9 жовт. 2023, 16:24(відредаговано)

I am also having this issue. I migrated to play on pc from mobile so that I xan get plarium poibts with my in game purchases. However, I get the error message "Try that again- Something went wrong on our end - FZvEnGo6UOA3F70 2023/10/09 8:35:46 UTC".

Like, what the fresh heck Plarium. Do you not want my money..? With this new issue among the others where the game freezes mid multi battle and I just lose out on my energy and rewards while trying to win a tournament..wtf. Please solve this issue immediately as the pack I am trying to purchase expires in 12 hours. If this isn't fixed, ... I wasted money on a game that I enjoyed and wanted to play but is now unusable. SMH 🤦‍♂️ 

Mod note: Removed ToS related portions of post

dthorne04Moderator
9 жовт. 2023, 16:2409.10.23
Azriel

I am also having this issue. I migrated to play on pc from mobile so that I xan get plarium poibts with my in game purchases. However, I get the error message "Try that again- Something went wrong on our end - FZvEnGo6UOA3F70 2023/10/09 8:35:46 UTC".

Like, what the fresh heck Plarium. Do you not want my money..? With this new issue among the others where the game freezes mid multi battle and I just lose out on my energy and rewards while trying to win a tournament..wtf. Please solve this issue immediately as the pack I am trying to purchase expires in 12 hours. If this isn't fixed, ... I wasted money on a game that I enjoyed and wanted to play but is now unusable. SMH 🤦‍♂️ 

Mod note: Removed ToS related portions of post

Before I went and did something that would probably result in my account getting frozen, I would contact support, or try an uninstall/reinstall while clearing the cache. If the latter doesn't work, please try the former.

Locked necro. 

Тему закрито. Ти не можеш залишити коментар.