Всі Категорії

Sand Devil Max HP restoration not working

Пошук
8 квіт. 2023, 05:1208.04.23

Not sure if this is somehow related to the recent hydra head of decay changes, but recently my Sand Devil floor 15 clears which I thought I had down comfortably were ending up in defeats so I started to look at what's actually happening.

Discovered that the max HP restoration from heals while Sand Devil is sleeping is not triggering consistently. Works perhaps 50% of the time? This both results in champs getting worn down, and the boss healing way more, in effect making the boss extremely harder than intended.

Got a good set of screenshots to illustrate. In here you can see champions' HP at the start of sleep, and later when Opardin heals everyone with his A2 (followed by some other minor heals in between).

Comparison of screenshots visually shows that none of the champions have gotten their max HP restored during the sleep cycle.

Opardin has Miracle Heal blessing, and you can see that trigger on 2 of the champs. However that doesn't seem to restore their max HP either. So neither Miracle Heal nor boss passive restores max HP during some sleep cycles.

Lineup: Muckstalker, Opardin Clanfather, Ma'Shalled, Pythion, Achbishop Pinthroy.

i

i

Перегляди
Коментарі
Коментарі
28 квіт. 2024, 17:3028.04.24

Not only there, even at the first levels the destroyed HP doesn't always recover. I'm noticing it specially with Coldheart, when the rest of my team gets the HP recovered she still doesn't recover anything.