Всі Категорії

Norog the foul stops allies from applying stun or sleep

Пошук
21 серп. 2018, 11:0021.08.18

This champion stops me from applying the 3 debuffs stated with allies. I dont think that' intended. I pair him with champions with sleep and stun sets and never gets them to proc their effects. 

Thanks

Перегляди
Коментарі
Коментарі
Agent PavelTechnical Support
22 серп. 2018, 09:4022.08.18

Hi, Matg!

Could you please describe the situation in more detail? If possible, please attach a screenshot of the squad you use, the stage/dungeon where you use them and specify if you play manually or use auto-battle mode. This will help us to test the case.
23 серп. 2018, 11:5323.08.18

Hi,

The bug is occuring in every team compositions I've been trying, swapping every champion one by one, in arena or dungeon, auto-battle or manual mode.

I cannot get it to fonction properly. Arena team for example is Norog (with shield set), Elhain, Scion Nazana (with stun set), Thenasil (with sleep set)

Norog is ascended twice and is lvl 50, but i had the bug whitout being ascended or being lvl 50

Thanks
Agent PavelTechnical Support
27 серп. 2018, 10:4327.08.18

matg said:

Hi,

The bug is occuring in every team compositions I've been trying, swapping every champion one by one, in arena or dungeon, auto-battle or manual mode.

I cannot get it to fonction properly. Arena team for example is Norog (with shield set), Elhain, Scion Nazana (with stun set), Thenasil (with sleep set)

Norog is ascended twice and is lvl 50, but i had the bug whitout being ascended or being lvl 50

Thanks

Thank you for the details!

We have reproduced this issue and forwarded it to the devs. They will release a fix in the further updates. Thank you for your report and cooperation!