Все Категории

Raid Leaves Facebook Cloud Games

Raid Leaves Facebook Cloud Games

Hello Raiders! 

Almost a year ago, we added one more platform where you could play RAID: Shadow Legends - Facebook Cloud Games. The service itself was available in numerous countries, and we hope you enjoyed this journey. At the very beginning of the year 2024, the journey comes to an end, and RAID won’t be available on this platform anymore. 

In light of these events, we’d like to make sure all Raiders who have been playing our game using Facebook Cloud, save their game progress and continue fighting for Teleria on alternative platforms. All the purchases that you make through Facebook Cloud will be accessible in your account even after the game closure on the platform, no need to worry about that.

To save your progress on other platforms, just log into the game with Facebook on your phone and link your account to Plarium ID. 

You’ll be able to transfer your game progress from Facebook Cloud to Plarium Play, only from your smartphone - it cannot be done from PC. 

How to transfer your account from FB Cloud to your smartphone

• Download RAID from Google Play or App Store. 
  • Open the game by pressing LOG IN 
i
  • Log in with Facebook. Make sure that you are logged in to your Facebook account, which you used to play RAID on your smartphone 
i

i

Connect your account to Plarium ID

• Tap your avatar to open Settings 
i
  • Tap "Plarium ID" in the Profile tab 
i
  • Press the button CREATE ACCOUNT 
  • Follow the instructions to create Plarium ID.  
i

i

Done: you have activated your Plarium ID

You have two months to secure your game progress, and we suggest that you do not delay it until the last moment. Have any questions about the game transfer? Get in touch with our Support team via this link, or in the in-game window to get guidance and help. 

Просмотры
Комментарии
31 окт. 2023, 11:3731.10.23
OracleCommunity Manager
3 нояб. 2023, 13:0503.11.23

Hi! Here's a clarification regarding whether it affects you or not. 

RAID will dissapear only from the Facebook Cloud platform, the possibility to login into your account on other platforms (including mobile devices and Plarium Play) via Facebook remains unchanged.

If you have created your account on Facebook Cloud, please log in to your account on another platform (a mobile device or Plarium Play) via Facebook and you'll save your progress.

If your account have been created not on Facebook Cloud, you don't need to worry, as this change will not affect you.

3 нояб. 2023, 14:1903.11.23

I always log onto the game through Plarium Play (PC).. I've never logged into the game through Facebook... I just "assumed" I was playing through Plarium Play and not Facebook.. am I wrong?

harleQuinnModerator
3 нояб. 2023, 14:2003.11.23
fuzzy

I always log onto the game through Plarium Play (PC).. I've never logged into the game through Facebook... I just "assumed" I was playing through Plarium Play and not Facebook.. am I wrong?

As long as you're using Plarium Play, everything is fine and nothing will change for you. :D

harleQuinnModerator
3 нояб. 2023, 14:2403.11.23
Shay

Doesn't seem so? - this is from the official announcement "You’ll be able to transfer your game progress from Facebook Cloud to Plarium Play, only from your smartphone - it cannot be done from PC."  

Not very helpful to those of us who don't have a smartphone.  This is why I asked if a tablet would work.  Some feedback from Plarium on this would be really helpful.

On the plus side, if I can't, I'll at least save a fair bit of money every month.

If you're using Facebook Cloud right now, all you need to do is download Plarium Play for your PC and login into Raid through there. Here's the link for you: https://plarium.com/en/plarium-play/

If you're already using Plarium Play on your PC, nothing at all needs to change.

Let us know if the Mod Team can help further! 

6 нояб. 2023, 23:2006.11.23
17 нояб. 2023, 15:51(отредактировано)

I have linked my pc game & the mobile app

BUT my registered email address is not accessible because LYCOS is out of business. I have writen support many times. Whdn i try change email at plarium.com 

i

Because it tries to send verification email to JAB11-22@LYCOS.COM "invalid"

PLEASE CHANGE MY EMAIL TO

JABROUGHAM@HOTMAIL.COM 

THANK YOU, CONTACT ME AT MY HOTMAIL

>>>>>>>>>>>>EDITED HERE<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

**EDIT** 11/17/2023 @harleQuinn @Oracle @GreenKnight 

PLARIUM..!! Check My Account for PURCHASE History please

AND SEE That My Level of Participation EARNS a Reply...

More so, I Want an Email Conversation between myself & PLARIUM,

**I Have Support Ticketted, Discorded, Emailed Multiple times...

With little or no responces<<< NOT COOL

email me at: JABROUGHAM@HOTMAIL.COM 

please please please :-)

13 нояб. 2023, 01:3713.11.23
helix57

so we will not be able to play anymore?

NO 😭

15 дек. 2023, 12:2515.12.23

the issue is that I have two browsters and whenever I went to do it, it came up with the wrong browster. chrome.fb=account and firefox=plarium..don't you make an upgrade so that we can press ling in the middle of the account and go there automatically?

Εικονίδιο Επαληθεύτηκε από την κοινότητα 

15 дек. 2023, 14:1015.12.23
Zyxab

For those worried about playing on PC, the way this reads is that you cannot transfer your account from PC.

However, if you download raid and transfer to a plarium ID, you can then download Plarium Play and access your account from PC/Mac to continue on those platforms.

Hope that helps. :)

IF account fb is in other browster and plarium other browster than whe cant transfer..is not all jocking

15 дек. 2023, 14:4515.12.23

I have two accounts using one email address, one uses my plarium id the other uses my Facebook sign in. Surely this means i either lose the Facebook linked account, or i overwrite the plarium account, neither of which suits, I have years invested in them both! What am I supposed to do?

15 дек. 2023, 16:4515.12.23

I have the same problem.  I have one on facebook thru mobile and on on my PC thru plarium play. Do I open the face book one on my pc then do this?

16 дек. 2023, 08:4016.12.23

looks like i wont be playing any more. i play on my computer , not my phone.

16 дек. 2023, 12:1716.12.23

just a bunch of bull---became a waste of time--pissed off--no smart phone

16 дек. 2023, 13:1416.12.23

used different acnt than my phone so it keeps wanting to load a new game. hell with this crap. whay always have to fuck something up when it is good?

17 дек. 2023, 00:3917.12.23

so will pc users not be able to play anymore??

18 дек. 2023, 04:1318.12.23

I enjoy playing this game even though i am still leaening how to leval up my chacters I have never plaid a game like this on my computer and I am looking froward to playing it you see I am home bound most of the time because of medical problems I do get out when I can with friends .

24 дек. 2023, 09:5524.12.23

Lol. I went to your welcome and then I realized that I was the new guy on the block.... Oh well ... Welcome anyways y'all. 

12 янв. 2024, 14:2012.01.24

This didnt work when I downloaded it on PC.  Please keep it on Facebook!!!

12 янв. 2024, 16:2412.01.24
Nikola Radvanji

i started game on mobile when it first came out, and i cant play that account onPlariumPlay becose it opens some other account . and support dont know how to fix it seams becose i give them all the info exept year and month of game becose i dont remember that and they say that they can't find me :) come on im logon every day 

same here. i made the steps one by one. in the moment when i log on plarium i get the message Your acount is allready linked to other acount.

and from there nothing.

12 янв. 2024, 16:2712.01.24
harleQuinn

If you're using Facebook Cloud right now, all you need to do is download Plarium Play for your PC and login into Raid through there. Here's the link for you: https://plarium.com/en/plarium-play/

If you're already using Plarium Play on your PC, nothing at all needs to change.

Let us know if the Mod Team can help further! 

I try to use plarium. the game start from the begining. i try all the steps sugested. no succes. if you have sugestions my email is selegean_alin@yahoo.com

harleQuinnModerator
12 янв. 2024, 17:0512.01.24
Sharp 77

I try to use plarium. the game start from the begining. i try all the steps sugested. no succes. if you have sugestions my email is selegean_alin@yahoo.com

Support Ticket 

If you have followed all the steps above and are still having issues, please open a Support Ticket from the link above so that the Support Team can help you. :)