Все Категории

Live arena sucks

Live arena sucks

Поиск
Комментарии
26 июль 2023, 06:3626.07.23
Matrim

I'd guess that the higher your actual point number is, the more restricted the opponents get which whom you are matched....

I didn't really think of myself as high enough for that to be an issue yet, but you could be right.

If nothing else you've given me an ego boost, thanks :)

27 июль 2023, 00:4827.07.23
Matrim

I'd guess that the higher your actual point number is, the more restricted the opponents get which whom you are matched....

What's really rude is when it's a lvl 100 that has already trashed you that you can't beat and it matches you up with them again.

27 июль 2023, 05:0627.07.23
ozkfid

What's really rude is when it's a lvl 100 that has already trashed you that you can't beat and it matches you up with them again.

What would be the difference if it is a lvl 80that totally trashed you? 

I think people should start to consider that the lvl in these fights is not necessarily an indicator. I am lvl 100 and I frequently lose against lower levels if either their team or strategy is better.

27 июль 2023, 11:5627.07.23
Matrim

What would be the difference if it is a lvl 80that totally trashed you? 

I think people should start to consider that the lvl in these fights is not necessarily an indicator. I am lvl 100 and I frequently lose against lower levels if either their team or strategy is better.

Yes I lose against lvl 80's because they often have had the random chance god's smile on them and they have meta champs in their roster.  Also with some of the kit they have they may also have had those God's smile upon then.  The other thing is some of those lvl 80 accounts may also be alts of people who have had the experience so they didn't make a lot of the mistakes others of us have done building our first account.  

However my loss rate vs lvl's lower than me is significantly by far different to those at lvl 100

However when an account is at lvl 100 you have put some time in the game and the account is fairly developed.  Especially the ones with player power up in the higher double digits.  I do beat 100's but the genral rule of thumb is if the PP of the account is double mine the loss rate for me would be over 90% with a sliding scale back from there.  The ones I have beaten made the wrong choice in who they put in their roster and who they banned of mine.  Often thinking they would beat me in the speed race and I've just edged in as my team is as fast as I can make it.  I am farming to build a tank team but you are pretty committed when you start putting champs in and I just don't have the 5 I need built that way and the kit I need to fit that team out.  You really need a good set of 10 because of masteries and kit and I need a good 2 that I can have to fit in either team.

If you look you will find those 80's that win usually can have a PP that is close, have that godlike gear, or they just have those meta champs.  Look at the PP number in the Battle Log and you should see the pattern.

27 июль 2023, 15:4227.07.23
27 июль 2023, 15:52(отредактировано)

With 2 level 50 champions in my team, I see directly if I can win or not:

- 4 champions level 60 in front: it's lost

- opponent level 56 or + (I'm level 50) it's lost

In my last 10 fights, I gave up before starting 9 times out of 10... and I won one : but it was not balanced since in front he had 3 champions of lvl 50 in his team...

3 авг. 2023, 22:0003.08.23

time to rant how crap live arena is again.

the daily occurance of me being pitched against level 100s with 5 years game play is bad and unbalanced enough, but whats worse than this you ask? being pitched against the SAME GUY 3 times in a row? im sorry but who ever coded this crap is literally brain damaged.

4 авг. 2023, 01:0604.08.23
4 авг. 2023, 01:21(отредактировано)

also again something needs to be done about time wasters, im against a guy now hes took an entire team of block debuffs, block dmg,veils and healing, he has absolutely no damage out put at all, he also is not taking turns manually  and is letting the auto do it for him, basically this guys full intention from the very start  is to time waste and make me quit the match, why dont plarium balance it? your rewarding people for being scum and making ur arena literal cancer to play, this is one of the main reasons half ur playerbase dont play live arena.

there are a handful of ways to counter these particular people who only wish to make this particular part of the  game a cancer.

1) iv pointed this out before, no more draws, plarium has to select a winner from the battle, no exceptions, why? because the main method in live arena is to pick a team that cant be killed and to let it auto for them, they fully intend to push that 30 min time frame to the maximum, and wait for ur opponent to give up, really plarium get real here and balance ur game. a winner can be selected from overall dmg dealt and many other factors, if you add this function people will no longer use these methods to try and scam a win, because they will simply be losing every fight instead. problem solved?

2) add a league of legends style system to live arena instead, you cannot take more than 1 reviver, more than 1 block debuffer, no more than 1 tank, basically you have to pick a balanced team, why? because it will rid the little children who go into live arena and then instantly go afk smiling ear to ear that ur probbaly going to quit.

3) start giving pt reductions for people who are constantly in 15+ min battles, because these are the people abusing the system, and thats literally what this comes down to, its pure abuse of the current system thats in place, they can win by deault instead of actually beating you, try and think of another game where this occurs, i promise you wont.

4) after x amount of mins of battle start destroying all champions max hp of both teams

ever since the launch of live arena plarium have stood back idle and refused to balance or change anything about it, were what 6 months in and were still "easing people into ranks" what a joke lol all this tells us is that its not working, they also refuse to bring down the timer, and they are leaving it at 30 mins, this is absurd and no live arena battle should be lasting this long especially when its only open for a limited time.

i personally barely play live arena for all the reasons above and i know im not the only one that feels this way about it and a huge part of the playerbase simply dont take part it, and its a big shame plarium have ignored all this for so long without a single much needed update to live arena, which again is such a shame because it has the potential to be amazing, personally im no longer going to take part in broken content because i just see the same obvious fixable problems time and time again and also see plarium ignore it time and time again, iv pointed out 4 amazing ways to fix arena above but its unlikely plarium will listen or take action.

oh and lets not forget plarium still thinks its absolutely fine to pair someone with a 5 year old raid account against people with a 6 month old raid account, people can argue its based off what champions you have and it is to an extent but if u think that a guy with years on his account has no advantage to a guy who has played for a fraction of the time then ur very much mistaken, the quaility of gear, higher chance of access to stoneskin/protection sets and greathall bonuses etc you are putting some people against insanely bad odds from the word go, honestly plarium hang ur head in shame.

what a huge shame, if only we had a dev team that actually cared.

4 авг. 2023, 03:0504.08.23
oblivion01332

also again something needs to be done about time wasters, im against a guy now hes took an entire team of block debuffs, block dmg,veils and healing, he has absolutely no damage out put at all, he also is not taking turns manually  and is letting the auto do it for him, basically this guys full intention from the very start  is to time waste and make me quit the match, why dont plarium balance it? your rewarding people for being scum and making ur arena literal cancer to play, this is one of the main reasons half ur playerbase dont play live arena.

there are a handful of ways to counter these particular people who only wish to make this particular part of the  game a cancer.

1) iv pointed this out before, no more draws, plarium has to select a winner from the battle, no exceptions, why? because the main method in live arena is to pick a team that cant be killed and to let it auto for them, they fully intend to push that 30 min time frame to the maximum, and wait for ur opponent to give up, really plarium get real here and balance ur game. a winner can be selected from overall dmg dealt and many other factors, if you add this function people will no longer use these methods to try and scam a win, because they will simply be losing every fight instead. problem solved?

2) add a league of legends style system to live arena instead, you cannot take more than 1 reviver, more than 1 block debuffer, no more than 1 tank, basically you have to pick a balanced team, why? because it will rid the little children who go into live arena and then instantly go afk smiling ear to ear that ur probbaly going to quit.

3) start giving pt reductions for people who are constantly in 15+ min battles, because these are the people abusing the system, and thats literally what this comes down to, its pure abuse of the current system thats in place, they can win by deault instead of actually beating you, try and think of another game where this occurs, i promise you wont.

4) after x amount of mins of battle start destroying all champions max hp of both teams

ever since the launch of live arena plarium have stood back idle and refused to balance or change anything about it, were what 6 months in and were still "easing people into ranks" what a joke lol all this tells us is that its not working, they also refuse to bring down the timer, and they are leaving it at 30 mins, this is absurd and no live arena battle should be lasting this long especially when its only open for a limited time.

i personally barely play live arena for all the reasons above and i know im not the only one that feels this way about it and a huge part of the playerbase simply dont take part it, and its a big shame plarium have ignored all this for so long without a single much needed update to live arena, which again is such a shame because it has the potential to be amazing, personally im no longer going to take part in broken content because i just see the same obvious fixable problems time and time again and also see plarium ignore it time and time again, iv pointed out 4 amazing ways to fix arena above but its unlikely plarium will listen or take action.

oh and lets not forget plarium still thinks its absolutely fine to pair someone with a 5 year old raid account against people with a 6 month old raid account, people can argue its based off what champions you have and it is to an extent but if u think that a guy with years on his account has no advantage to a guy who has played for a fraction of the time then ur very much mistaken, the quaility of gear, higher chance of access to stoneskin/protection sets and greathall bonuses etc you are putting some people against insanely bad odds from the word go, honestly plarium hang ur head in shame.

what a huge shame, if only we had a dev team that actually cared.

The time wasters are annoying, but they are few and far between.  I play daily, and see 1 every 3 days or so.  That's less than 2%.  I can get 10 battles done in 20 to 30 minutes. 

You can keep complaining about balance, but the matchmaking is just fine.  This is isn't easy solo defense classic arena.  I'm getting crushed more often than not lately, as I should since I haven't built enough champs for end game content like this... oh well. 

4 авг. 2023, 07:4304.08.23
Trips

The time wasters are annoying, but they are few and far between.  I play daily, and see 1 every 3 days or so.  That's less than 2%.  I can get 10 battles done in 20 to 30 minutes. 

You can keep complaining about balance, but the matchmaking is just fine.  This is isn't easy solo defense classic arena.  I'm getting crushed more often than not lately, as I should since I haven't built enough champs for end game content like this... oh well. 

Maybe it's tier based but I'm with the OP - lots of my opponents take the full time for everything, picking, taking turns and fill their team with pure defence and revivers/healers, and it's a common conversation in my clan

I guess you're in a higher tier where they have better offensive teams and don't need to use these 'tactics'

I don't do it much these days because it's to frustrating and certainly not fun

4 авг. 2023, 10:1304.08.23
Trips

lol uv made some of these points before, im speaking from self experience, im guessing  ur lvl 100? so i dont expect you to have the same issue with match making because its virtually impossible for u to get an unfair matchup, and iv seen ur stoneskin collection lol.

if you really think is just me "complaining" then idk what to tell you, there is nothing but truth in what i say and you cannot ignore people are doing the above to win fights (maybe they just afk this process and this is why it all happens and they hate live arena just as much as everyone else idk) and again you cant call this end game content lol, its an arena with a tier system for a reason, i dont think plarium ever intended live arena to be filled with lvl 100s and nothing but.

id be absolutely fine fighting level 99s(which is still against my advantage) but i draw the line at anyone over 100 if im sat in the mid 80s because there account could literally be years and years old, wouldnt even mind the occasional one off, but literally 80-90% of match ups are me vs a guy whos using a 2+ yr old account.

maybe i could even put up with all the inbalance above if my opponent diddnt take maximum time frame to make every move, or if he wasnt just trying to win the fight by using some sleezy method that plarium might as well be encouraging, you also said it ur self before that a lot of players dont take part in this content which is making the rank easing worse in the long run, but when you look at everything thats wrong with it, is it really surprising? plarium have sat in hope for months now it balances its self out, i personally think thats called hopium.

13 авг. 2023, 14:3413.08.23

plarium stop this circus during baning phase! 

even noob krakens farm esy wins only cuz they can dupes... oO

i

this 1st enemy Georgid killed my Helcat from a single hit lool and theres two...

harleQuinnModerator
13 авг. 2023, 21:0113.08.23
𝐭𝐡.𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊™

plarium stop this circus during baning phase! 

even noob krakens farm esy wins only cuz they can dupes... oO

i

this 1st enemy Georgid killed my Helcat from a single hit lool and theres two...

Well, you won, so I would say it seems there are no issues with him having two Georgids.

Congrats on your win!

14 авг. 2023, 04:4714.08.23

I recently played my first few live arena games.  Pythion, Duchess, Duchess, UDK, Gnut is my team.  

Its fun.  

harleQuinnModerator
14 авг. 2023, 04:5014.08.23
ClosedPoly

I recently played my first few live arena games.  Pythion, Duchess, Duchess, UDK, Gnut is my team.  

Its fun.  

Glad you're enjoying it so far! :D

17 авг. 2023, 14:4217.08.23

As if it wasn't hard enough to win in the lower-tier live area for those who didn't get
UDK Free!!!!  You now are going to unleash awaken UDK on us. Thanks for nothing Plarium!
Here is an idea for an event Give those who didn't or don't have a UDK a chance to win him.
Instead of awaken rewards have fragment shards so we could get to summons him. 

17 авг. 2023, 15:2817.08.23

If UDK is causing you to lose Live Arena why not just ban him. Also block buffs. Do you have Ronda? She is fantastic in arena and she can block both his active and passive. 

17 авг. 2023, 16:0117.08.23
harleQuinn

Well, you won, so I would say it seems there are no issues with him having two Georgids.

Congrats on your win!

@harleQuinn well i believe its either got lucky or enemy noob whale...

u give me those what he got and i'll show u clean up...

only lego void i got Taras which allready is like 70% baned Silver II...

but if Taras in play whole different story.... 

Taras cleaned up every meta top dmg nukers in arena...

but Taras can't 1v1, if ur allies aint alive, Taras no power...

and plarium blocked Taras fear passive/active effect is useless, 

cuz debuff fear placed before all even before stonsskins, 

so every enemy support/debuffer on turn easily cleans fear effect,

so u can forget fear debuff from Orcs, Ogryn, Undead and Demonspawn... 

it's huge mistake cutting Taras ability...

18 авг. 2023, 20:2618.08.23
oblivion01332

lol uv made some of these points before, im speaking from self experience, im guessing  ur lvl 100? so i dont expect you to have the same issue with match making because its virtually impossible for u to get an unfair matchup, and iv seen ur stoneskin collection lol.

if you really think is just me "complaining" then idk what to tell you, there is nothing but truth in what i say and you cannot ignore people are doing the above to win fights (maybe they just afk this process and this is why it all happens and they hate live arena just as much as everyone else idk) and again you cant call this end game content lol, its an arena with a tier system for a reason, i dont think plarium ever intended live arena to be filled with lvl 100s and nothing but.

id be absolutely fine fighting level 99s(which is still against my advantage) but i draw the line at anyone over 100 if im sat in the mid 80s because there account could literally be years and years old, wouldnt even mind the occasional one off, but literally 80-90% of match ups are me vs a guy whos using a 2+ yr old account.

maybe i could even put up with all the inbalance above if my opponent diddnt take maximum time frame to make every move, or if he wasnt just trying to win the fight by using some sleezy method that plarium might as well be encouraging, you also said it ur self before that a lot of players dont take part in this content which is making the rank easing worse in the long run, but when you look at everything thats wrong with it, is it really surprising? plarium have sat in hope for months now it balances its self out, i personally think thats called hopium.

'' Iv seen ur stoneskin collection...'' I don't know why but it made me laugh ahhahaha. An interesting way of calling someone op as hell

20 авг. 2023, 07:2520.08.23
Donvak

'' Iv seen ur stoneskin collection...'' I don't know why but it made me laugh ahhahaha. An interesting way of calling someone op as hell

or implying he spends to much time on this game in general :D

harleQuinnModerator
20 авг. 2023, 19:4420.08.23
oblivion01332

or implying he spends to much time on this game in general :D

Trips is better than you, therefore spends too much time on the game. hahahaha okay