Все Категории

Spider 20

Spider 20

Поиск
Комментарии
harleQuinnModerator
1 окт. 2022, 20:3801.10.22
OccamsRazor

Of course, I keep asking... WHAT gear should I use? 

Alure has one Lifesteal and one Accuracy set, Deliana has 1 Lifesteal and 1 Speed, and both she and Deliana have no Banner. Not for lack of trying, btw, the right ones NEVER seem to drop. 

In case I didn't make it clear before, I've switched armor on ALL of them many times, something that costs about a week's worth of grinding to do.

And "brute strength with AoE"? No, does not work. Period. My AoE attacks can't even destroy the Spiderlings in one hit. The best I can do before Alure is killed is bringing it down to 75% of its health. 

Brute force AoE is a viable strat, if you can get your builds to a certain level. There is a point where your champs will hit hard enough you can't put in AoE attackers cause they'll kill spiderlings before you can get the HP burn off from them.

I hear some questions and suggestions about speeds, stats and such from others here. So basically, this is the point I would start a new thread, and please post the builds of each champ that's in this recommended comps. We can look at where your stats are and make recommendations for the bottom basement speed, defense, HP and accuracy on these champs, and things like Alure needing 100% crit rate.

I encourage you to do this because the gear SETS you use are largely inconsequential to whether you can finish content. So while you're asking to see if you need more lifesteal, accuracy, or speed sets, some of my champs aren't in any sets at all, because the substat rolls and minimum numbers matter rather than the sets. 

We'll try and help you get it done, although the recommendation may be something like "we need to farm more gear in dragon" or "can we make more gear in the forge" or it could be as simple as "get everyone to 170+ speed"