Все Категории

Spider 20

Spider 20

Поиск
Комментарии
29 сент. 2022, 02:2029.09.22
ClosedPoly

The spiderlings kill him.  They take their turns and he is gone.  I dont think Apo gets chance to heal.  I wlll rewatch a battle to make sure.  

That's surprising. I mean, the 35K hp is low, but with the amount of DEF he has, I'm surprised he'd die just from their attacks.

Still - easy solution. Get more HP. Your gear can definitely be improved.

harleQuinnModerator
29 сент. 2022, 02:3429.09.22
29 сент. 2022, 02:43(отредактировано)

It's not optimized or anything, and no skills set in order... but here is an example of the team running on auto....

i

From watching the run, Apothecary single target healing Ultimate Deathknight when he got low from the damage seemed very important. So I hope yours is fast enough to provide healing, and has 100% crit rate or at least close. 

I just tossed on some rando gear on Apothecary... He's speed 265 and 92% crit rate with that, just for him to be fast enough to keep up with the spiderling damage and the big spider's attack, and to get a crit heal. I would regear for 100% if I was going to run this comp for real.

Fayne is in there mainly just to provide Dec Atk and Weaken, and she might be a good replacement for Visix for you, even if it means big spider gets a turn. These debuffs mean CH hits a bit harder and you can get momma spider down.

Ultimate's stats here are 42k HP, 4.1k Defense, 400 Resistance, 185 speed

dthorne04Moderator
29 сент. 2022, 03:0729.09.22
harleQuinn

It's not optimized or anything, and no skills set in order... but here is an example of the team running on auto....

i

From watching the run, Apothecary single target healing Ultimate Deathknight when he got low from the damage seemed very important. So I hope yours is fast enough to provide healing, and has 100% crit rate or at least close. 

I just tossed on some rando gear on Apothecary... He's speed 265 and 92% crit rate with that, just for him to be fast enough to keep up with the spiderling damage and the big spider's attack, and to get a crit heal. I would regear for 100% if I was going to run this comp for real.

Fayne is in there mainly just to provide Dec Atk and Weaken, and she might be a good replacement for Visix for you, even if it means big spider gets a turn. These debuffs mean CH hits a bit harder and you can get momma spider down.

Ultimate's stats here are 42k HP, 4.1k Defense, 400 Resistance, 185 speed

Seems like this works pretty well in practice even with no Visix/ally protection and the specified stats/hitting the correct stat thresholds...

I wonder if UDK being too slow in a comp like this might be problematic, or the issue @ClosedPoly is having. 

29 сент. 2022, 03:0829.09.22
dthorne04

Seems like this works pretty well in practice even with no Visix/ally protection and the specified stats/hitting the correct stat thresholds...

I wonder if UDK being too slow in a comp like this might be problematic, or the issue @ClosedPoly is having. 

I mean, the point of visix on that team was more for the A1. I don't think he should have either the A2 or A3 enabled.

harleQuinnModerator
29 сент. 2022, 03:1329.09.22
29 сент. 2022, 03:15(отредактировано)
dthorne04

I ran it just to show to test those stat numbers I was mentioning. Ulti Deathknight self heals and self shields, so having his speed high enough to rotate back around to that shield is nice, as well as having that 4k+ defense to properly tank the hits from the spiderlings. That plus a fast enough Apothecary so that he can help out with the healing, and Ultimate can just survive for a long while.

Just another example of where speed matters, I think, as the screenshot shows. We definitely want at least 1:1 turns to the spiderlings or else they kill our tank dead.

Good news is that ClosedPoly should have an easier time than me rotating back to the abilities on Coldheart and Ulti, as Kymar reset is leaps and bounds above Renegade's reset. :)

dthorne04Moderator
29 сент. 2022, 03:1529.09.22
29 сент. 2022, 03:15(отредактировано)
kramaswamy.kr

I mean, the point of visix on that team was more for the A1. I don't think he should have either the A2 or A3 enabled.

I'm not sure that makes the most sense either either since we don't want the Spider or Spiderlings taking turns, so that 30% Speed decrease in a comp that needs time to get there seems helpful. Either we give ourselves more time/effective turns or we kill the Spider faster since the Spiderlings are going to eat the tank too fast. 

29 сент. 2022, 04:0329.09.22
dthorne04

I'm not sure that makes the most sense either either since we don't want the Spider or Spiderlings taking turns, so that 30% Speed decrease in a comp that needs time to get there seems helpful. Either we give ourselves more time/effective turns or we kill the Spider faster since the Spiderlings are going to eat the tank too fast. 

I guess that's the part that surprises me. I mean, I get that he's weak-affinity, so that'll definitely contribute to him taking more damage, but with that much DEF and RES, I'm surprised he'd actually go down before heals could go off.

harleQuinnModerator
29 сент. 2022, 08:4529.09.22

In the screenshot above, Ultimate's stats are 42k HP, 4.1k Defense, 400 Resistance, 185 speed 

29 сент. 2022, 18:0429.09.22
29 сент. 2022, 18:05(отредактировано)

20?? I'm having trouble at 14, and having the same trouble with UDK that ClosedPoly has. 

The only suggestions I ever get online is "use Champions you don't have". Nobody ever seems willing to share what team THEY used, or give any suggestions on equipment. It can be nerve grating at times.

No, I do not have Coldheart, really, really wish I did...

29 сент. 2022, 18:1229.09.22
OccamsRazor

20?? I'm having trouble at 14, and having the same trouble with UDK that ClosedPoly has. 

The only suggestions I ever get online is "use Champions you don't have". Nobody ever seems willing to share what team THEY used, or give any suggestions on equipment. It can be nerve grating at times.

No, I do not have Coldheart, really, really wish I did...

The reason nobody shares the team they used for a stage like 14, is because we built the team *ages* ago, and almost certainly no longer use it. It's not malice, it's just not something we would remember.

So, the best we can do is look at what you have, and hypothesise what teams we would use if we were in your shoes.

harleQuinnModerator
29 сент. 2022, 19:3029.09.22
29 сент. 2022, 19:31(отредактировано)
kramaswamy.kr

The reason nobody shares the team they used for a stage like 14, is because we built the team *ages* ago, and almost certainly no longer use it. It's not malice, it's just not something we would remember.

So, the best we can do is look at what you have, and hypothesise what teams we would use if we were in your shoes.

This is very much the case.

Also, @OccamsRazor I can still remember I just brute forced spider until maybe 16-17, just using tons of AoE damage and High Khatun and Armiger to help control the momma's TM until I pulled an AoE burner.

A couple of takeovers I have done have used Psylar and Armiger in one and Alure and Armiger in the other to lock down the mom spider while Drex just sat there and tanked and spread HP burn.

If you want to post your roster in a new thread or ping me back into a thread you've posted, please do so! We'll see if we can make some new suggestions with who you've got at this point

30 сент. 2022, 01:2230.09.22
30 сент. 2022, 02:15(отредактировано)

Okay... You know, the funny thing is, I was leveling up Armiger hoping to use it on Fire Knight, but them I beat the guy without him.

Okay, here's my roster:

i

i

i

i

Before you ask, I know I don't have many Rank 6s, a lot of the Rank 4 commons here I plan to use to fix that. So long as I'm here, I;m not sure who to rank up first other than UDK, so if anyone has any ideas there, thanks in advance. 

Edit: Oh, one more thing, I'll have Skyl in two days and Drexthar in a week or two.

30 сент. 2022, 01:3530.09.22
OccamsRazor

Okay... You know, the funny thing is, I was leveling up Armiger hoping to use it on Fire Knight, but them I beat the guy without him.

Okay, here's my roster:

i

i

i

i

Before you ask, I know I don't have many Rank 6s, a lot of the Rank 4 commons here I plan to use to fix that. So long as I'm here, I;m not sure who to rank up first other than UDK, so if anyone has any ideas there, thanks in advance. 

Edit: Oh, one more thing, I'll have Skyl in two days and Drexthar in a week or two.

Start your own thread :)

dthorne04Moderator
30 сент. 2022, 08:2930.09.22
kramaswamy.kr

Start your own thread :)

Posting here is just fine. :)

@OccamsRazor 

With Drex just around the corner: 

Drex as our win condition/HP burner

UDK to tank on every affinity for us

Apothecary for turns and heal. 

Armiger/Alure for turn meter down. Would turn off Alure's A2.

Alternates: Geomancer for full turn meter down/weaken/hp burn (though obviously this can get disrupted by Drex.) If you go this route on auto, make sure to click the big spider at the start of the fight otherwise Geo won't always target her with his A3, unlike how Coldheart would. In gene

Miscreated Monster: if you run into problems with staying alive/sustaining. 

Would like to try something like that. 

harleQuinnModerator
30 сент. 2022, 08:3430.09.22
dthorne04

Posting here is just fine. :)

@OccamsRazor 

With Drex just around the corner: 

Drex as our win condition/HP burner

UDK to tank on every affinity for us

Apothecary for turns and heal. 

Armiger/Alure for turn meter down. Would turn off Alure's A2.

Alternates: Geomancer for full turn meter down/weaken/hp burn (though obviously this can get disrupted by Drex.) If you go this route on auto, make sure to click the big spider at the start of the fight otherwise Geo won't always target her with his A3, unlike how Coldheart would. In gene

Miscreated Monster: if you run into problems with staying alive/sustaining. 

Would like to try something like that. 

If I remember properly you have to click the spider with Alure as well. 

UDK basically moving all the damage and poisons from spiderlings onto himself makes tuning HP for spider no longer a thing. That's such a nice thing.

Drex is gonna be HUGE for you Occam. One week until you unlock spider 20+, basically.

30 сент. 2022, 13:0330.09.22
30 сент. 2022, 13:05(отредактировано)

Problem I keep having is, Alure's effect keeps failing at the worst possible times. If it fails even ONCE, the boss' attack plows into the party, puts Deliana to sleep (no healing for 2 turns) and then Alure is killed and I have to start over. Plus I the nuke move is ALWAYS on cooldown right before the Spiderlings mob Alure or Katun. And speaking of which, Katun has Affinity disadvantage here, so she tends to be killed before I've got the boss down to 50%. And of course, there's the issue with UDK that has already been mentioned.

I'm running out of ideas here, this is BRUTAL, and all I can ever find online is folks telling me how to do level 20 Spider. 

30 сент. 2022, 13:1830.09.22
30 сент. 2022, 13:21(отредактировано)
OccamsRazor

Problem I keep having is, Alure's effect keeps failing at the worst possible times. If it fails even ONCE, the boss' attack plows into the party, puts Deliana to sleep (no healing for 2 turns) and then Alure is killed and I have to start over. Plus I the nuke move is ALWAYS on cooldown right before the Spiderlings mob Alure or Katun. And speaking of which, Katun has Affinity disadvantage here, so she tends to be killed before I've got the boss down to 50%. And of course, there's the issue with UDK that has already been mentioned.

I'm running out of ideas here, this is BRUTAL, and all I can ever find online is folks telling me how to do level 20 Spider. 

I think you are just having gear issues that will be solved over time with farming.

How much accuracy does your allure have?
Looking at your deliana she is slow, are your other champions this slow? Get speed main stat boots on everyone.

Edit: Spider until level 17/18 you really don't need any specific team. As mentioned just brute force it with aoe champions and a couple supports to keep your team alive.

dthorne04Moderator
30 сент. 2022, 18:0530.09.22
OccamsRazor

Is Alure's crit rate 100%? What is her accuracy, is it >150? Timing your nukes and crowd control could be helpful, too. 

I'd strongly consider waiting for Drex to try to push, build him up and try some versions of the above team. 

1 окт. 2022, 19:5501.10.22
1 окт. 2022, 20:13(отредактировано)
evilized6666

I think you are just having gear issues that will be solved over time with farming.

How much accuracy does your allure have?
Looking at your deliana she is slow, are your other champions this slow? Get speed main stat boots on everyone.

Edit: Spider until level 17/18 you really don't need any specific team. As mentioned just brute force it with aoe champions and a couple supports to keep your team alive.

Of course, I keep asking... WHAT gear should I use? 

Alure has one Lifesteal and one Accuracy set, Deliana has 1 Lifesteal and 1 Speed, and both she and Deliana have no Banner. Not for lack of trying, btw, the right ones NEVER seem to drop. 

In case I didn't make it clear before, I've switched armor on ALL of them many times, something that costs about a week's worth of grinding to do.

And "brute strength with AoE"? No, does not work. Period. My AoE attacks can't even destroy the Spiderlings in one hit. The best I can do before Alure is killed is bringing it down to 75% of its health. 

dthorne04Moderator
1 окт. 2022, 20:3201.10.22
OccamsRazor

Of course, I keep asking... WHAT gear should I use? 

Alure has one Lifesteal and one Accuracy set, Deliana has 1 Lifesteal and 1 Speed, and both she and Deliana have no Banner. Not for lack of trying, btw, the right ones NEVER seem to drop. 

In case I didn't make it clear before, I've switched armor on ALL of them many times, something that costs about a week's worth of grinding to do.

And "brute strength with AoE"? No, does not work. Period. My AoE attacks can't even destroy the Spiderlings in one hit. The best I can do before Alure is killed is bringing it down to 75% of its health. 

Lifesteal on Alure and Deliana isn't great. Doubtful either is doing enough damage to justify that set over others, and it likely means you're really capping the stats both can hit. You do want speed and accuracy on both, however. Stun set is the one on Deliana I could see being good (in non Drex comps) and be willing to give up stats, but I just don't like Deli there in general.

If we're going to try to AoE nuke, are you putting defense down on first?