Все Категории

Update Highlights 1.14

Update Highlights 1.14

Поиск
Комментарии
7 апр. 2020, 21:0207.04.20
7 апр. 2020, 21:19(отредактировано)

Hello,

I am not used to come to this forum, but I often read when it comes to updates like this and I will give my opinion here.

I think this update is the best we had since I started to play in july :

The artefact sorting is great, the increased capacity is very good, the damage and turn counter in clan boss are very welcome and will help clan members to manage their damage, the improvements (for champions but also this time for buffs and debuffs) are welcome as always.

The difficulty reduction in FW is nice, so is the increased rewards. I think the thing you did to reduce pushing in Platinum is great.

I think the overall update is great, I really do. So don't take what I will say the wrong way, they are just really minor things compared to what we are used to see coming from Plarium.

1) I really think the buff for Ma'Shalled was too much. I know he has been the worst legendary since I know the game, but his buff is insane in my opinion.

2) I am really concerned about the new legendary champion. I will wait to see how he performs, but I don't really see him doing great :

His A1 is not really good, and even problematic against Tormin

His A2 is a 1 target 1 turn provoc with 2 turns cooldown, which is really fine for a rare, not for a legendary. Yes, the cooldown is low but as a legendary I think he should provoc for a longer time or provoc multiple targets

His A3 is a pure joke, stag knight does the same and brings def down, serris brings with the same cooldown 3 turn break atk + break def + remove debuff

The first passive can only proc during very long fight (if an opponent can play 4 turns and if at that point a true fear debuff matters, you can have some serious question to ask yourself about your team)

The second passive could be great if skullsworn was not bad (even for FW he is not good)

i will wait to see if he hits hard, but even if he does I am not sure I can find a team that fits him really. he can be usable in FW, but only because epics and rares of the lizardmen faction are really bad for FW, even with his insane base stats.

It is a fusion and people will likely spend gem to have him if they think he will be good somewhere. But when I talked to the people I chat with, I get a similar feed back. I don't really know the general opinion on him.

3) I don't think the relentless set needs a nerf, the main problem with this set is his incredible synergy with rotos. I think you should nerf rotos a bit,  and let the set as it is (And no, I don't say that because I don't have rotos, I have 2 of them).

You could nerf him by removing the extra turn on A3, or by creating a new fusion champion that can counter him quite well so people does not need to rely on a good pull to counter him (I would fuse a champion without thinking twice if I thought he would be good for me to counter a bit Rotos-Siphi in defense)

That is it for the negative points (in my opinion). Again, great update I would love to see you continue in that way

7 апр. 2020, 21:2107.04.20

I REALLY like the new filter for artifacts. Only thing I have thought of so far that could be added is a quality filter. 1*, 2* etc. 

Thanks so much for the big QOL improvements!
7 апр. 2020, 23:1507.04.20
White Flame said:

Nevertheless, we do realize that some dungeons need to be revised and modified. I noticed that some players suggested that the loot from the Spider's Den should be dropped according to the team beating the dungeon. In your opinion, is it worth considering?

This is a great idea to bring some balance to Spider's den.  Nothing more frustrating than grinding Spider's Den and all the drops are useless.  Being able to have drops limited to the factions of the team members beating the dungeon would be very useful.
8 апр. 2020, 05:1908.04.20

I didn't see changes in Rea's skills. But there is. 3rd skill now make dmg and after that removes buffs and frozen. Before 1.14 it remove buffs, make dmg and froze.

8 апр. 2020, 05:4508.04.20
8 апр. 2020, 05:51(отредактировано)

-Dutches Lilitu has a bug she is only doing shield on herself and not on the ally with the lowest hp.

9 апр. 2020, 00:5209.04.20

This has nothing to do with the thread.

Thank you Plarium for showing your solidarity. The world is in a stand still and you decide to alter the exp and silver from all the campaigns. That is really a nice way of telling your customers to f**k off. 

Companies trying to benefit from the crises we have in the world now, will definitely not last long. 

Former spender signing out. 

9 апр. 2020, 02:4509.04.20
Thank you Plarium for finally listening to us and adding/fixing a lot of the things we’ve all been asking for. I’d lost all faith in Plarium before this update and I truly believed the game would die before we ever got these QoL improvements....or see Ma’Shalled get buffed. I don’t even have Ma’Shalled but I am so happy to see all the improvements in this update and I’m happy for all the people who’ve had Ma’Shalled for so long and finally might be able to use him :) 
9 апр. 2020, 13:1109.04.20
Any new battle pass coming?
9 апр. 2020, 14:5509.04.20

jenlarcher said:

Any new battle pass coming?
I hope soon dude, i like that pass, even if you need to pay a bit money you can take some good things that you cannot find easly without, hope they can release soon.
9 апр. 2020, 21:5309.04.20
You can unlock extra slots with silver or germs.

franzgarcia323 said:

free or pay 200 capacity ?
9 апр. 2020, 21:5509.04.20

Lucas Malinowski said:

Hey, will we have more Amazon/Twich Prime drops now or its over?

Ty

Hi, 

I have no information about the Amazon program being extended.
10 апр. 2020, 15:5210.04.20

I gave up on the game!

From the events I open a lot of fragments and I can't get a legendary one and other people take several, it is terribly annoying to waste time and not be rewarded and friends taking out legendary ones in blue fragments and I just repeated and not useful for even mergers.

And to help one of the ways to get rewards that would be for amazon prime and you couldn't help me.

When people ask me about RAID, or in the groups I participate in, I’ll just show people to stop playing!

HUGS

11 апр. 2020, 10:5211.04.20
very good update
12 апр. 2020, 15:3112.04.20

I hope something is done about duplicates soon, I just pulled my 5th mortu Macaab while there are so many other legendaries I don't have yet. THIS "RNG" IS BROKEN.

12 апр. 2020, 17:2712.04.20
So just what are the requirements to get the 200 champion increase (besides paying for it)? Also where do you pay for the increase? I need it desperately.
13 апр. 2020, 04:5413.04.20
13 апр. 2020, 04:55(отредактировано)
I think I found a bug with this update. Since it rolled out my Duchess Lilitu's first skill Abyssal Invocation no longer places a shield buff on an ally like it says it should, she only applies it to herself.
13 апр. 2020, 15:0213.04.20
Nice
13 апр. 2020, 23:1813.04.20

Any idea when the game is going back online....

Been updating now for 3 days...???
GreenKnightCommunity Manager
14 апр. 2020, 07:5614.04.20

Greetings and salutations

TRAVISJOHNMCD said:

I hope something is done about duplicates soon, I just pulled my 5th mortu Macaab while there are so many other legendaries I don't have yet. THIS "RNG" IS BROKEN.

There are big plans to tackle the duplicates issue in the game. Rest assured that dupes will be more beneficial in the near future.

HERALD said:

So just what are the requirements to get the 200 champion increase (besides paying for it)? Also where do you pay for the increase? I need it desperately.

We have increased Champions Collection Capacity by doubling the number of slots in the main roster from 100 to 200. You can unlock additional slots at any point for Gems or Silver through the ‘Champions’ menu!

IDRMAXI said:

I think I found a bug with this update. Since it rolled out my Duchess Lilitu's first skill Abyssal Invocation no longer places a shield buff on an ally like it says it should, she only applies it to herself.

This is a known visual issue with this champion, and it will be fixed in 1.15 release. We are sorry for the temporary inconvenience.

GERI GEDYE said:

Any idea when the game is going back online....
Been updating now for 3 days...???

Game is currently online, and you should not experience any difficulties. The reason for the described issue may be an error during the update process. I would recommend reinstalling the game if afterward you still can't log in to the game – please contact our support team.
You can submit your bug report here:
https://plarium-mobile-support.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360000007492

Have a nice day and stay healthy.

14 апр. 2020, 20:5114.04.20

Greetings, 

How come Skills like "Combust" which pop all poison buffs are still capped at 75k damage? Shouldn't this be fixed?

It kind of ruins these heroes for CB, furthermore it just undermines the skills description, misleading players into false assumptions and actions. 

Thanks in advance