Все Категории

Update Highlights 1.14

Update Highlights 1.14

Поиск
Комментарии
6 апр. 2020, 18:2006.04.20

Hey, will we have more Amazon/Twich Prime drops now or its over?

Ty
6 апр. 2020, 19:3206.04.20

franzgarcia323 said:

free or pay 200 capacity ?

haha its Plarium ofc its going to be paid

most likely 5M silver for first 10 slots and then 1M more for each 10 slots
7 апр. 2020, 12:2207.04.20

Greetings! 

Duchess Lilitu no longer activates her first ability on ally. Only on herself.

Nothing about it in patch note. 

Is it ok? Answer and fix it please!

7 апр. 2020, 13:1807.04.20

Os filtros ficaram perfeitos. Parabéns por essa alteração!!!!

Congratulations. 

White FlameCommunity Manager
7 апр. 2020, 13:3907.04.20

Rubufaso said:

Are u going to increase artifact capacity too? Otherwise the update looks cool :-)

Glad to hear that you like how the update looks like. As for increasing Artifact capacity, we'll definitely think about it. I will forward your question to our dev team.

7 апр. 2020, 13:4007.04.20

sire1985 said:

looks preety good :)

@marius

can you add portiats, to balanced champ, is so many of them, it willbe easirer to know with one are ballend 

thx mor Ma'shalad hope he finnly will be so scare how  those deamon should be...

Just to clarify. Would you like us to add Characters' pictures when posting Update Highlights dedicated to changes performed in the Champions' balance? 

7 апр. 2020, 13:4107.04.20

Ethan said:

Great up date!

Need buff to some of the other worse legendaries too and address duplicates -- make arena more diverse. 

We are striving to include Champion rebalancing to every release. We have a list of underperforming Champions that need to be improved. The list is formed on the basis of our developers’ analysis and, of course, on the comments and suggestions of our gaming community - on your feedback.

As for utilizing duplicates, we do have plans to make them useful for players, however, the details cannot be disclosed yet. I will keep you updated on this matter.

7 апр. 2020, 13:4107.04.20
Great Update! Really love the artifact manager. One suggestion for the future it would be nice to have "Restricted" characters in Arena. For example certain toons whether it be by faction or affinity. Other games have them and it works. This might help your with your arena diversity. Some people will hate it because they will be forced to switch teams, lose rank and so on. But this gives others the opportunity to rise in the ranks. You can also make "Required" characters (mostly common or uncommons) just to add another level of challenge. Someone unable to use their rotos or arbiter might just make a small difference in the arena.... Just imagine having to fight 3 legos and a warboy.... Also make your battlepass cheaper and stop being so money hungry. can i have some more free energy btw?
7 апр. 2020, 13:4207.04.20

benpountney77 said:

can you also look at adjusting the banner drop rates for undead my god im down 3500 power and not 1 banner for this faction, dwarves skinwalkers and high elves drop way too many times over other factions

Probably it is hard to believe after so many attempts, but it is random. Your string of bad luck will finally come to an end - don’t get discouraged.

Nevertheless, we do realize that some dungeons need to be revised and modified. I noticed that some players suggested that the loot from the Spider's Den should be dropped according to the team beating the dungeon. In your opinion, is it worth considering?

7 апр. 2020, 13:4407.04.20

PlayDragon said:

I would like to be able to remove unnecessary equipment in the filter

HI PlayDragon ! You will be able to use a newly added Filter to select the necessary Artifacts and sell them after that. If you’d like to improve this feature, feel free to explain your idea in more detail, please. 

7 апр. 2020, 13:4507.04.20

franzgarcia323 said:

free or pay 200 capacity ?

You’ll be able to increase your Champion Collection capacity for resources (Silver, Rubies)

7 апр. 2020, 13:4607.04.20

nizhnikovm1 said:

As I have said many times before. Till you fix the fact that those completely op sets drop only in platinum I will not come back to the game. 

It is beyond me that so many people complained about this and you guys still put it in. So the people in plat stay on plat and you make it harder to get there for anyone else. Absolutely ridiculous. This model of gaming will do nothing but drive people away. 

As an active player, you definitely know that being placed in the Platinum Tier is very challenging. It requires much time and effort. In addition, you need to be good at developing effective strategies to achieve your goals. It is quite natural that the Platinum Arena Tier Rewards looks better than the Rewards in other Arena Chests. Brand new Artifact Sets are really good and unique - I can’t argue that. However, we constantly see to it that the game balance remains on the level. We always welcome your feedback on this regard because our aim is to create a competitive and pleasant atmosphere in the game. Thanks once again for sharing your opinions with us.

7 апр. 2020, 13:4807.04.20

Lucas Malinowski said:

Hey, will we have more Amazon/Twich Prime drops now or its over?

Ty

It is not yet known whether there will be more Amazon/Twitch Prime drops in the game in the future. All I know is that the last drop was really the last one and the Amazon Prime event won’t be prolonged.

Nevertheless, our game developers will definitely launch more interesting events like this one in the future. Stay tuned!

7 апр. 2020, 13:5807.04.20

directaim3 said:

Greetings! 

Duchess Lilitu no longer activates her first ability on ally. Only on herself.

Nothing about it in patch note. 

Is it ok? Answer and fix it please!

Thanks a lot for reporting the issue. Our developers are aware of the problem with Lilitu's Shield (A1). Looking into it. 

7 апр. 2020, 14:2507.04.20
Sorry, why are you not mentioning the Relentless artifact nerf? You didn’t include that in the notes on this post, but I see it in game. People spend and grind to win these artifacts as rewards and you then nerf them after they’ve invested.  
7 апр. 2020, 16:4207.04.20

I think most of the updates were great, but the relentless nerf is a disaster. My Lanakis is definitely proccing less turns in clan boss now and team attack is one of the only viable ways to play clan boss outside of unkillable or counterattacks teams.

It was clear that Rotos needed a nerf, not relentless gear. So nerf him instead of this really bad fudge that has been implemented.
7 апр. 2020, 16:5207.04.20

I want to emphasize how absolutely dumb it is that the developers use "filter" to mean "sort". 

These are two completely opposite concepts in an interface, mutually exclusive and both useful. 

Filtering eliminates or only shows certain kinds of things. 

Sorting puts all of the things in order. 

This is sorting, not filtering.

Words mean things.

7 апр. 2020, 17:2207.04.20

Are you forget to rebalance Lord Chamfort’s first skill??

There Is no more % chance to decrese defend  after fully upgraded his A1
7 апр. 2020, 18:0407.04.20

Hello, most of the changes seem cool. May I suggest a change? When upgrading equipment or levelling up champs and you run out of silver, the "get more" pop up will take you to buy silver with gems, then when you click out of the bank, it takes you back to the upgrade page but the silver is still not there to be spent. You have to click out and go to your inbox and click on it and then click out of the inbox and then click on champs and then find the one you were working on and click on them and then click on the item you were upgrading and then select upgrade before you can get back to what you were doing. Annoying time waster! Please just make silver bought with gems go straight to your account, thanks!

7 апр. 2020, 18:2807.04.20
8 апр. 2020, 04:41(отредактировано)

Il successo degli aggiornamenti agli artefatti è stato ridotto?

Has the success of artifact upgrades been scaled down?