All Categories

Update!

Update!

👉 The Battle for Asgard. This is a new legendary Competition that is held in a separate world. Clans hold Towers and obtain Medals of the Aesir by doing so. Chiefs can spend these Medals in the Asgard Store to purchase the following for themselves and their clanmates:
- New pieces of Shamans' equipment
- Town and Hero's Skins from foreign lands
- Coffers, items, and new "Warrior Number in Onslaughts on Towns" boosts with bonuses of 850%, 1,500%, and 2,500% for 20 minutes each

Read more about the Battle for Asgard in the guide: https://plarium.com/forum/en/vikings-war-of-clans/666_game-database/616008_a-new-competition-the-battle-for-asgard/ 

👉 Automatic boost selection. The game will choose by itself which boosts are required to complete a process. All you need to do is hit the "Apply all" button.

👉 Interface improvements. We've added coordinates to Onslaught windows, and we've revised Fortress windows and the window of the Madness and Valor achievement.

👉 The User ID section in the Menu. It has replaced the "About the game" section.

Read about all the changes in the patch notes: https://vikingsweb-support.plarium.com/web/en/news/update-the-battle-for-asgard

In order to update the game, we'll be carrying out some technical maintenance. You won't be able to log in to the game during that time, but after the maintenance is over, you'll receive a reward.

🔥Don't forget to upgrade Vikings: War of Clans to the latest version, since the previous version may not work correctly.

i

Views
Comments
Apr 11, 2022, 13:1004/11/22
Apr 21, 2022, 08:3504/21/22
11/29/17

So while ASGARD event is running what events are there for smaller players below P34 or bigger players that are not in large clans?

Answer = Fighting Invaders, Resource Hunt, Town Planners Hunt and Trick of the Gods. Only way to max these is to spend a large amount of time in game except for Planners Event.

ASGARD replaced kvk which was for all players to participate in and get rewards. Why not run a kvk for smaller players concurrently with ASGARD? Or have ASGARD of different levels based on Leagues?

Apr 21, 2022, 14:5604/21/22
01/11/17

Greetings, Astrid! 

I understand your concern and have forwarded your feedback to our developers 🙏

Stay tuned and you don't miss the news about the further updates 🤗

Dec 26, 2022, 18:3412/26/22
07/24/22

How do we find out about Asgard events..never got news or notification in the game..nothing..but you send us news about everything else...why is that? Or do we have to reach a certain spending limit to qualify? How can I earn Asgard medals if I never know or can prepare to lose billions of troops in Asgard if I don't know when it will happen...is something broke??

Dec 26, 2022, 18:3712/26/22
07/24/22

Please don't tell me that I have to buy a crystal ball to figure out what's going on in the game..