All Categories

Update: the Battle for the Throne legendary Competition, new Shamans and more

Update: the Battle for the Throne legendary Competition, new Shamans and more

Search
Comments
Jul 20, 2018, 13:1407/20/18

Hi KHunterJ, agree it should work and I’m not trying to defend the issues only staying positive as I believe it’s the right direction.

2 years been playing and the game has changed a lot. I remember not being able to get shields when started unless paying its come a long way, need to grow and adapt with every update imo ✌🏻

🦊
Jul 20, 2018, 13:2507/20/18
09/27/17
The game buggues many times today and I must restart every half an hour, perhaps less.....
Jul 20, 2018, 13:2507/20/18
06/02/17

peejaysage said:

I find it unbelievable that there are actually people on here defending them! 

well, i am supportive of the mod as ivar who try to help us... unfortunaly, if you look at the picture below, plarium guys as ivar are in "the rest" level... they take all the shit and these responsible are above them...

Jul 20, 2018, 13:3207/20/18

anesfan said:

xFox said:

I know Jotunheim has issues however the concept has improved the game for many players in our kingdom.

For those with negative comments I understand the frustration however it’s a move in the right direction imo you 

don’t have to participate it’s your choice.

Plarium will iron out the issues as they have in the past, the activity in Jontunheim was intense and must be hard 

to anticipate the number of active players, lag generation and server demands.

Feeling positive about the direction that the game is evolving ✌🏻

Cheers Fox

🦊

it is not only about participate to Jotunheim or not, but about a new thing who break the rest of the game... by example, since the second "update" from today, they have introduce a new bug who crash the game each time that you send rss to somebody else...

And since plarium was buy by these australian gambling company ( augustus last year ), they have increase greatly the release of update... infortunaly, update are introducing more bug that they solve...

Sure, plarium have "iron out the issues" in the past... but since almost a year, it have not happen... viking is now like the pisa tower... in place of correct the mistake in the fundation, they add several new floor... soon of later, the tower will fall on the ground and it will be the end of viking... ok, let be positive about it, tower cannot crash lower that ground level 

Did you play when Plarium was Israeli owned ? No Gold unless paid for in a pack lol.

Give the Aussies a chance, they have transformed the 

game to suit all types of players in a year imo 

I hear and agree with most you say I have been through some terrible updates in the past and still playing.

Nothing can shock me anymore lol

🦊

Jul 20, 2018, 13:3307/20/18
06/02/17
one more update in 20 min... time to contact the guiness book of record... vikings war of clan will become the game with the most upgrade in less that 24 hours
Jul 20, 2018, 13:4207/20/18
06/02/17

xFox said:

Did you play when Plarium was Israeli owned ? No Gold unless paid for in a pack lol.

yep, good old time where event was with only 3 lvl and very little gold... in fact, no enough gold for be shielded all the time... it was a violent world with plenty of battle but it was fun... max lvl of cities was 21, no shaman, hero stronghold gear was very limited, etc...

i am not against new things... but i am against the actual amateurish way to release new things who broke down the game and make it unplayable... it is unprofessiona... pretty sure that programmer team have not change a lot in 1 year, the only thing who have change is the leadership... new owner must be pushing devs to release new content before it is tested and ready... and it is there that the problem isl
Jul 20, 2018, 14:2507/20/18

anesfan said:

xFox said:

yep, good old time where event was with only 3 lvl and very little gold... in fact, no enough gold for be shielded all the time... it was a violent world with plenty of battle but it was fun... max lvl of cities was 21, no shaman, hero stronghold gear was very limited, etc...

i am not against new things... but i am against the actual amateurish way to release new things who broke down the game and make it unplayable... it is unprofessiona... pretty sure that programmer team have not change a lot in 1 year, the only thing who have change is the leadership... new owner must be pushing devs to release new content before it is tested and ready... and it is there that the problem 
Ahhh the good old days lol, Remember to give creds where due though, gold at check points in events Aussies, Lynx, Saracen, Uber’s, Aussies, Cvc etc etc.....
🦊
Jul 20, 2018, 15:4507/20/18
Jul 20, 2018, 18:05(edited)
06/21/17

First thing today, had to restart the game, and found towns had free gifts, but pretty sure I didn't get one here.

By the time it loaded the town ,yet another had maintenance had been announced which must've over written the gift, as they seem to be in the same location.

The most recent maintenance has finished, and I did  get the free gift this time, but the game  is just as sluggish  as it was earlier on.

LATER

Well its been down again, I've just reconnected, there's no free gift again, funny thing is I have been playing my other Kingdom town, though only from one page , I wasn't about to risk changing to Global Map and everything shutting down as has happened previously.

Jul 20, 2018, 15:4507/20/18
06/21/17
anesfan said:

peejaysage said:

I find it unbelievable that there are actually people on here defending them! 

well, i am supportive of the mod as ivar who try to help us... unfortunaly, if you look at the picture below, plarium guys as ivar are in "the rest" level... they take all the shit and these responsible are above them...

This is so funny and so true 
Jul 20, 2018, 19:2007/20/18
11/26/15

Hi,

i just take a new look to this Jotunheim

I see there are more stone places with a emty place in the middle. e.x. 255:139

What is that for?

Please Plarium when you think about to do there more thinks than PLEASE test it before you give it to us players.

Or tell us you make some new and you had not test it than I can make 1 week free :)

Jul 21, 2018, 07:3207/21/18
Jul 21, 2018, 10:58(edited)
11/26/15

hi,

no i am very piss of Plarium!

What the f... hell you have think to do a event like this during the kvk?

2 hours before the first day ends our kingdome was in front with 14 billion. Than a few of our enemy heal the troops that they must lost in this stupid new event and they are in front with 10 billion.

You only need a few big players who lost all troops and heal them and you have no chance.

During a normal KVK revenge  it could not be so easy.

You can not collect so many resources or kill intruders or ghost or do learning to make so many points than heal troops or produce them!

To win the KVK you must, when the enemy do this new event, do this too.

THANKS FOR THIS S......!!!!!!!!!!!

It looks like that you do this event during a kvk revenge to mkae the older kingdoms win aganist a newer!

By the way the BUGS are, special in the browser version, not solved! (Crash and more...)

And what is with the trolls and ghost??

I see only that the time for them is only 2 or 3 hours?

And what you have think to let them like this rabbits in the special days, what was a realy great think, only this few hours there and only once during this time.

You need 200.000 gold for got to the kingdom. You must do there something. When not after 2 hours you go back. Than i hear that you need many energy to kill them.

Please say the next time this event is only for players who have money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For 200.000 gold I must pay, offer in your bank, about 500EUR.  40.000gold for 99,99EUR lol

Before someone think i spend nithing in this game, WRONG, it is about 60-80 EUR a year. This must be enough for a online game!

And I not take so stupid offers like the offers I get over 8 weeks. Before offers come that the word offer is!

Jul 22, 2018, 13:0107/22/18
11/26/15

Hi,

i would congratulation the winner of this event but there is nothing to congratulate.

This event was only brainless.

The only thing what you must do sent troops, build troops. No tatik. No other things that you must do to be a king.

Why not that you must kill some trolls or ghost too to win. Oh sorry where there trolls or ghost??? I not see them.

Or other task.

At the moment only players who have the most money could win this!

Plarium you can make more of this no prblem but please not during a KVK or CVC!

Or make it in this direction that all points only counts in this event! Not in the other event KVK!

e.x. points for troops building or healing

This new event should not make influence in other main event (KVK, CVC) which run.

Jul 23, 2018, 02:0607/23/18
Jul 23, 2018, 02:11(edited)
04/13/17

Lots of upset people here.  I am small, tiny compared to the big players.  But I really enjoyed the legendary competition.  A world wide kill event is awesome!  Complaining about it is stupid.  Yes there are some tweaks they could do, but on the whole I think it was outstanding.  Makes me want to become a bigger contender.  I do agree that the points in Jotunheim should have only counted in Jotunheim, and that was probably a mechanic they overlooked and probably could easily remedy for future events.  I look forward to the next one.

Congratulations to his highness, King Monster Rat.
Jul 23, 2018, 11:1807/23/18
05/05/18
Butters said:

Lots of upset people here.  I am small, tiny compared to the big players.  But I really enjoyed the legendary competition.  A world wide kill event is awesome!  Complaining about it is stupid.  Yes there are some tweaks they could do, but on the whole I think it was outstanding.  Makes me want to become a bigger contender.  I do agree that the points in Jotunheim should have only counted in Jotunheim, and that was probably a mechanic they overlooked and probably could easily remedy for future events.  I look forward to the next one.

Congratulations to his highness, King Monster Rat.
That's a message from someone who doesn't know he will have to spend thousands and thousands of dollars/euros in order to compete for the throne. 
Jul 23, 2018, 11:2807/23/18
04/03/17

Had some issues (main ones) with new event.

1.) Never saw a troll or ghost - saw people attacking what, to me , was an empty square - probably a good thing given amount of juice needed for 1 hit;

2) lag in update of screen - showed towns unshielded but had re-shielded

3)timing of event with kvkr - large number of our big hitters spent all their time in Jotunheim. would be better, in my opinion, to clash with CvC

Still it does mean the big players have something to go for - screen looked manic at times and I suppose that is the reason for the lag.

At least Plarium is coming up with ideas and the new shamen are welcome
Jul 30, 2018, 15:5807/30/18
03/23/17
when is next jotunheim tournament?
Jul 30, 2018, 17:0807/30/18
06/02/17

benjaminosborne82 said:

when is next jotunheim tournament?

after they fix it, i hope

i think that they have be victim of their success... 1 special ghost and 1 special invader was not enough for all people there... health of these creature was changing every second ... sometime increasing or decreasing... once dead, you was able to see like the last 20 min of the attack... so much lag that you can see back in time...

idea was not so bad but implementation was bad...

give them the time to process comment from player before rushing thing... and for one time, maybe make a release almost bug free...
Aug 11, 2018, 15:2408/11/18
How often is the battle for jhodenheim? Once a month?
Aug 15, 2018, 10:0708/15/18
11/26/15

Hi,

for me it could be never again!

Because this event was during the kvk!

And it is only for big players with big clans.

And the points for healing or build troops are going in the kvk points too.

That is not good.

When you do this again than please put the cvc in the same time like the kvk and jodenheim.

Sorry but no events like cvc, kvk or jodenheim should be on the same time!

Aug 18, 2018, 03:5608/18/18
02/04/18

EtienneOfNavarre said:

estarm said:

Had some issues (main ones) with new event.

1.) Never saw a troll or ghost - saw people attacking what, to me , was an empty square - probably a good thing given amount of juice needed for 1 hit;

2) lag in update of screen - showed towns unshielded but had re-shielded

3)timing of event with kvkr - large number of our big hitters spent all their time in Jotunheim. would be better, in my opinion, to clash with CvC

Still it does mean the big players have something to go for - screen looked manic at times and I suppose that is the reason for the lag.

At least Plarium is coming up with ideas and the new shamen are welcome

I've not seen a monster or troll either.

Is this a problem with the platform i'm using or have many people got this issue?

I'm currently using a PC to play and not had many issues so far.