All Categories

Update: the Battle for the Throne legendary Competition, new Shamans and more

Update: the Battle for the Throne legendary Competition, new Shamans and more

Search
Comments
Jul 20, 2018, 00:0607/20/18
Jul 20, 2018, 00:28(edited)
03/06/18

I tried to go over as soon as the game started. as soon as i used the token to port over the game reset and i was out the token, i reloaded the game and tried again, it took my 200K gold then promptly reset again,  

I reloaded and now out the token and 200K gold and still NOT in there. No one is in the kingdom so I guess we are all screwed - WTF 

Jul 20, 2018, 00:3307/20/18
07/20/18

Jontumhem is Dead! I lost gold also, WTF Plarium?

All hype and this crap!!!
Jul 20, 2018, 00:4707/20/18
Jotenheim crashed the game
Jul 20, 2018, 00:5207/20/18
01/25/17
Sighs, I have probably lost my token too, it crashed after I tried to jump.
Jul 20, 2018, 00:5307/20/18
08/04/17
SNAFU   maybe if they fixed the memory problem they introduced with this update it would work
Jul 20, 2018, 00:5407/20/18
Update/Maintenance.....does anyone at Plarium play this game ? 
Jul 20, 2018, 01:3607/20/18

Yo tenia la Guia a Jotunheim pero al intentar ir al reino, el juego fallo y me quitaron la Guia. Y ahora no puedo ir a Jotunheim

Jul 20, 2018, 01:5107/20/18
Jul 20, 2018, 01:52(edited)
02/21/18
Now I know what the last  update (,just after the new events started,) was about, and where most people are and why
Jul 20, 2018, 07:2407/20/18
11/26/15

lol what going on in Jotunheim :)

what is the event for?

oh i have troops than i kill them without thinking

and for crahes the game, bugs allways in the game, not see troops moving there only when i stay a long time at the same point

At the end it will be nice to know how much all loose. And how much gold they have spend!

but good for Plarium makes money money money

Jul 20, 2018, 08:1907/20/18
06/02/17

khunterj said:

not see troops moving there ...

i see them but it is insane

and what about the troll and superghost... there is only one of each at any time in these kingdom... cities are around both of them like flies... the % remaining is badly updated, jumping from 10% to 90% to 50% to 80%, to 5%, etc... you are lucky if you are able to hit it one time... it is dead in second but remain show alive for maybe 30 min... in fact, it is like looking back in time and see the attack who have happen with a delay of 30 min...

Time to plarium to upgrade their server from "usual" to a least "epic", maybe "legendary"... at least, the lag is already at legendary level

i like this game and i have always be supportive but there is some limit to the shit that plarium devs feed us... so, from now, in sign of protest, my wallet will remain closed until most of the issue are solved... no more buying bank offert for my 5 cities... and if it is not solved for end september, i will simply leave the game who have become unplayable...

and i am one of the lucky one without these unity webgl memory issue... mainly due to the fact that i have a old desktop computer with a old OS and old version of firefox optimized who lead to a small memory footprint... with my modern windows 10 laptop and modern browser, i have these memory crash every few second since the last update...

plarium is on the path of destroying viking... in our kingdom, one of the top 10 clan have already decide to quit the game all together... sure that more player will follow because the game become unplayable... continue to remove the fun and add problem, and soon vikings war of clans will

become history...

sign : a angry customer
Jul 20, 2018, 08:2707/20/18
06/02/17
well, will be a new "maintenance" in 30 min, during global event... curious to see what they will again break with it... amateur !!!
Jul 20, 2018, 08:3207/20/18
Jul 20, 2018, 08:54(edited)
11/26/15

Hi,

what you all think?

A update like this could not work without beta test!

In the past Plarium have many problems with the servers. And know they crash more and more.

I hope Plarium learn! I hope that they will learn :) How is it, allways believe that someone could learn from mistakes :)

Oh sorry my mistake, Plarium had an beta Server, OUR where we play :)

Jul 20, 2018, 09:0107/20/18
08/11/17

"Time to plarium to upgrade their server from "usual" to a least "epic", maybe "legendary"... at least, the lag is already at legendary level"

Love this comment 

Jul 20, 2018, 09:2007/20/18
Jul 20, 2018, 10:07(edited)
11/26/15

It goes better and better

maintance

the best who is hold the thron make many points during the time :)

Sorry Plarium the idea is ok but the rest is very bad. (too much prize for the winner, crashes, display problems, not trools and ghost.....)

When you do something like that than it must work!!!!!!!

Jul 20, 2018, 10:4807/20/18

I know Jotunheim has issues however the concept has improved the game for many players in our kingdom.

For those with negative comments I understand the frustration however it’s a move in the right direction imo you 

don’t have to participate it’s your choice.

Plarium will iron out the issues as they have in the past, the activity in Jontunheim was intense and must be hard 

to anticipate the number of active players, lag generation and server demands.

Feeling positive about the direction that the game is evolving ✌🏻

Cheers Fox

🦊

Jul 20, 2018, 11:1707/20/18
08/21/17

Sorry but this game is now almost unplayable and definitely not worth investing in. Half my clan is threatening to quit over the multitude of tech issues. This morning has been awful. At one point no one could move rss without getting kicked and there are a multitude of other issues. The memory issue is now beyond a joke. It is clear that Plarium now only care about the top 1% of spenders and judging by their pre-written replies when you raise a ticket are prepared to sacrifice the rest of us in order to keep them happy.

I find it unbelievable that there are actually people on here defending them! 
Jul 20, 2018, 11:2407/20/18
09/13/15

Hello, do you see Troll or others invaders/phantom... personaly i see nothing else but the throne.

I'm too weak to take part of the conquest but i was interested by mobs ... and there are none...

Jul 20, 2018, 11:3507/20/18
11/26/15

Hi,

sorry XFOX

first I agree with you that they make some new thinks is good.

But I write it they must have make sense and they must WORK

Since the update the game had much crashes special in browser versions, on the map the troops are shown not correct.

In the new event crahses when you are there, big lags, no trools no ghost

But instead of canceling the event and see what's wrong with it

NO w0n make maintance, who not work, and it is weekend and the event is over than so why we should do this!

OK everyone had the choice to go there or not, I am at the Not side, but what is with the other bugs since the update?

Sorry but this is a JOKE.

In the past the special Intruders, rabbit, Kobold was very good, thanks for this again, but please use test servers for updates before you install it!
Jul 20, 2018, 11:4807/20/18
08/21/17
I'd love to see a proper response on here from Plarium or one of the mods about the issues players have been plagued with since the updates but whenever there are issues they seem strangely absent,
Jul 20, 2018, 13:1207/20/18
06/02/17

xFox said:

I know Jotunheim has issues however the concept has improved the game for many players in our kingdom.

For those with negative comments I understand the frustration however it’s a move in the right direction imo you 

don’t have to participate it’s your choice.

Plarium will iron out the issues as they have in the past, the activity in Jontunheim was intense and must be hard 

to anticipate the number of active players, lag generation and server demands.

Feeling positive about the direction that the game is evolving ✌🏻

Cheers Fox

🦊

it is not only about participate to Jotunheim or not, but about a new thing who break the rest of the game... by example, since the second "update" from today, they have introduce a new bug who crash the game each time that you send rss to somebody else...

And since plarium was buy by these australian gambling company ( augustus last year ), they have increase greatly the release of update... infortunaly, update are introducing more bug that they solve...

Sure, plarium have "iron out the issues" in the past... but since almost a year, it have not happen... viking is now like the pisa tower... in place of correct the mistake in the fundation, they add several new floor... soon of later, the tower will fall on the ground and it will be the end of viking... ok, let be positive about it, tower cannot crash lower that ground level