All Categories

Champion Rebalance!

Champion Rebalance!

Search
Comments
Nov 4, 2017, 17:5511/04/17
07/08/16
Although I have not spent money on my champions, I agree completely with the sentiment of the other players here.  It is clear that Plarium defines “slightly” completely differently from its players.  With the money spent by many this is undoubtedly bait and switch.  This unacceptable. 
Nov 4, 2017, 19:0211/04/17
Nov 4, 2017, 19:43(edited)
Alina Bright said:

Jurah the Andal said:

Hate it! I've invested a lot in my champions and now they are basically useless. It's not right to make such an extreme cut (~90% cut from my estimation) on food boosting champions after so much investment has been put into them. How about a happy medium? The way it is now makes me feel robbed basically and like I want to quit the game rather than being suckered into something like a bait and switch.  Please reconsider and do it quickly.  This is a bad move Plarium!

Hello, my Lord. I can understand your feelings, but we were needed to fix the inaccuracy in the balance. Please keep in mind production of Iron and Gold is unaffected. And you still can receive the bonus from Champions to increase your resource production. 

"Inaccuracy in the balance"? Please explain what his means in terms that are less vague. How about a little transparency? 
Nov 4, 2017, 21:1111/04/17
02/15/15

Completely Agree with Trendkill, no more spinding, unless game response positively to our demands... After all we are the customers who pays and with out paying there won't be a game. 3 alliance on each server except server one 50+ will not pay until there are change

Nov 5, 2017, 02:3011/05/17
Nov 5, 2017, 02:38(edited)
08/23/16
Goose said:

As a leader of SBI, I agree and stand with Trendkill. What you dis was commit fraud in hopes we would not catch it. You have pissed off an entire community of people. What you did was wrong and it should be corrected. 
We all agree with Trend. Spending will stop if something is not done to correct the game. Many of us have played this game for over 3 years. We are tired of not being heard. 
Nov 5, 2017, 13:3311/05/17
04/03/17
Porque no me da el campeon de defenza de fortaleza ni me deja activar
Nov 5, 2017, 14:0811/05/17
06/15/17

Lobo <="">

Hola!

<="">Son doce campeones, asi que demora en aparecer el deseado. El de fortaleza es poco invocado. Para usarlo lo tienes que enviar con tropa a tu fortaleza, sólo da bonus a esa tropa.

Nov 5, 2017, 15:2711/05/17
11/07/16
why stop here, why not make them produce negative ammounts of food?
Nov 5, 2017, 18:0611/05/17
This is ridiculous, the only thing they show us they don't give a damn f to their customers period. 
Nov 6, 2017, 01:0311/06/17
Buenas noches hace 1mes y 18 dias que no me envian campiones y por eso no puedo participar de los torneos me gustaría mucho que me ayuden y gracias 
Nov 6, 2017, 03:4511/06/17

Don't forget that you can also write a review for the app at the App Store. 

Nov 6, 2017, 15:4911/06/17
06/15/17
Francisco 11 said:

Buenas noches hace 1mes y 18 dias que no me envian campiones y por eso no puedo participar de los torneos me gustaría mucho que me ayuden y gracias 
Hola amigo! Derrota a No muertos de un solo golpe y te empezara a dar pergaminos.
Nov 7, 2017, 14:5311/07/17
03/01/16

Trendkill said:

First off I don't appreciate you removing my  comment especially when I prove to you the fact that what you just commit it was fraud.   Selling a item and yes that's exactly what you did was sold us the item that you offered and then you dramatically reduced it after everybody spent thousands of dollars to get.  What you did was fraud and if you were a actual company you would have a class action lawsuit against you for what you just did.  I know I'm hands-down one of the biggest money spenders on sever one.  You will never get another penny from me unless if you correct the mistakes you just made or refund our money.  You guys should be absolutely ashamed of committing fraud and assuming we're going to be OK with it. 

Hello, my Lord! If your comment was removed, it means there was a violation of the rules. Please check the rules here

I understand your feelings and I'm really sorry it happened. I'll pass your feedback to our team. 

Thank you. 

Nov 7, 2017, 14:5711/07/17
03/01/16

Golden Murphy said:

So I understand, champions are introduced and the game sells packs for champions without saphs or other loot. Players buy them to later have an expensive champion rebalanced and their value reduced dramatically. How again is that good for the gamers playing experience?  

I understand you're upset, my Lord, and I got your point. 

As I said before, it was necessary changes and it was a hard decision for us. From another hand, the Food is a resource that will never be enough. We didn't remove the bonus, you can get more Food with the Champions. If you need more resources, you can get them in the game. 

And I'll pass you feedback. 

Nov 7, 2017, 14:5811/07/17
03/01/16

tedestruire said:

Me devuleven toda la energia que gaste en mejorar los campeones que producen comida? Ya que no me sirve para nada ahora producen 300 por hora y cuando yo los mejore producian 3000 por hora

Hello, my Lord. I can understand your feelings, but we were needed to fix the inaccuracy in the balance. Please keep in mind production of Iron and Gold is unaffected. And you still can receive the bonus from Champions to increase your resource production. 

Nov 7, 2017, 15:1311/07/17
03/01/16

Quess said:

to the devs:

Firstly, you sound like the Unholy Union of a bot and a lawyer. Please talk like a real person and actually explain yourself. You have repeated the same phrase about rebalancing and an inaccuracy but never actually said what inaccuracy needed to be rebalanced. Secondly, you also repeatedly use the phrase "slightly" when talking about the change, however it is not slight, it is major. The level of disrespect you show in so blatantly lying to your customers is shocking. Will you actually speak like a human being for once?

Hello, my Lord!

After launching the Champions we found the issue in the game balance, this issue was related to the Food Production. There were wrong numbers. Unfortunately, inaccuracy was found later than it should have been. Thus, we fixed the Food Production of the Champions.

All feedback from players was passed to our team and we check the data to keep our finger on the pulse of the news. We'll do our best to prevent such issues in the future. 

Nov 7, 2017, 15:1611/07/17
03/01/16

Jurah the Andal said:

I spent money which I work hard for to build up my champions. I spent money which I work hard for to build up my army. Now I can't feed the army that I have built. I'll spend whatever sapphires I currently have to keep my troops. If you guys don't come to your senses and restore balance (yes, you have unbalanced food d resources with your "rebalancing and optimizing") by the time I run out of sapphires, I will never play this game again on either server. You guys really botched this as is obvious from all of the complaints you've received. I don't want to hear anymore about gold and iron champs. You all know very well that food is what drives everything in his game. You may have been slightly too generous when you rolled out the champs, but you also let people invest for way too long before making a change and your change was way too drastic. This is not a threat.  It is only a statement of truth. Fix it or you will lose over $100/ month from me. I truly feel manipulated and taken advantage of and that's the last thing I want when I am seeking entertainment. What you guys did is wrong. 

Hello, my Lord! Thank you for sharing your thought with us. Your comments will be passed to our team. 

I understand that these changes upset you. I agree the inaccuracy in the balance was found later than it should have been. We'll do our best to prevent such situations in the future. 

Nov 7, 2017, 15:2111/07/17
03/01/16
Darkspirit44 said:

I agree what happened was very disrespectful to us the players to promote champions pumping out packs. The money and time spent increasing the champion to take it away and by 90%. You have lost touch with the players. And to boldly announce you won’t change it back.. 
Hello! Thank you for your feedback, it will be passed to our team. 
Nov 7, 2017, 15:2111/07/17
03/01/16

Jurah the Andal said:

Alina Bright said:

Jurah the Andal said:

Hate it! I've invested a lot in my champions and now they are basically useless. It's not right to make such an extreme cut (~90% cut from my estimation) on food boosting champions after so much investment has been put into them. How about a happy medium? The way it is now makes me feel robbed basically and like I want to quit the game rather than being suckered into something like a bait and switch.  Please reconsider and do it quickly.  This is a bad move Plarium!

"Inaccuracy in the balance"? Please explain what his means in terms that are less vague. How about a little transparency? 

After launching the Champions we found the issue in the game balance, this issue was related to the Food Production. There were wrong numbers. Unfortunately, inaccuracy was found later than it should have been. Thus, we fixed the Food Production of the Champions.

Nov 7, 2017, 15:2211/07/17
03/01/16
Lobo <="">
Hello, my Lord! Would you mind telling everything in more details? 
Nov 7, 2017, 15:4511/07/17
03/01/16
Francisco 11 said:

Hello, my Lord. I need more details of your issue.