Comments
Nov 2, 2017, 14:5011/02/17
06/16/15
As you change mind, i did the same. Give my money Back 
Nov 2, 2017, 14:5311/02/17
03/01/16

diogo.haubricht said:

As you change mind, i did the same. Give my money Back 

We didn't change our mind, my Lord, and didn't want to change it. It was a hard decision after finding the inaccuracy in the game balance.

Please keep in mind that Champions should work in this way from the from the very beginning.  

Nov 2, 2017, 14:5411/02/17
11/07/16
Alina Bright said:

sever said:

Alina Bright said:

EGC402 said:

Wtf just happened ???????

You just cut the food value by factor 10, creating an instant food problem. 

We have invested an insane amount of time on levelling those champs. 

Is plarium really trying to push long time players away ???

Hello! I can understand your feelings, but we were needed to fix the inaccuracy in the balance. Please keep in mind production of Iron and Gold is unaffected. And you still can receive the bonus from Champions to increase your resource production. 

you keep saying that, who really "needed" this rebalance and for what reason?

After launching the Champions we found the inaccuracy in the balance. When we found it, we fixed it and now Champions work as was planned.  

thats all well and good (not really) but are you planning to reimburse those who believed the champions were already working as intended because of your mistake?
Nov 2, 2017, 14:5511/02/17
03/01/16

niknik38rus said:

Alina Bright said:

niknik38rus said:

guys, just developers come up with a new way how to draw out of us more money, they do not respect us or our opinion

Hello, my Lord. Let me disagree with you. There was a reason for launching these changes.  As a result of these changes, Champions that boost Resource production will produce slightly less Food from now on. Production of Iron and Gold is unaffected.

Please keep in mind you still can receive the bonus from Champions. And now Champions work as was planned.  

I do not agree with you, I needed a bonus to food, I paid, you took it away arguing that now everything is working correctly ... buy a set and increase the production of food? No, thanks

My Lord, I can understand your feelings, but you still can increase your resource production. If you need more Food there are a lot of possibilities to get the Food. 

Nov 2, 2017, 14:5911/02/17
Nov 2, 2017, 15:00(edited)
06/15/17

Do you downgrade the priestess? No way! That's the reason why i used! Both with defence castle champion.

Why do you increase that level of food production and now unlevel it less than before!

And, do you made some changes in battle or not? 

Now i look the champions like useless stuff in my castle.

Nov 2, 2017, 15:0011/02/17
03/01/16

sever said:

Alina Bright said:

thats all well and good (not really) but are you planning to reimburse those who believed the champions were already working as intended because of your mistake?

We don't have such plans, my Lord. We didn't remove the bonus from Champion, it was just decreased. You can upgrade your Champion and still receive the bonus.  

Nov 2, 2017, 15:0111/02/17
08/22/17

Alina Bright said:

niknik38rus said:

Alina Bright said:

niknik38rus said:

guys, just developers come up with a new way how to draw out of us more money, they do not respect us or our opinion

Hello, my Lord. Let me disagree with you. There was a reason for launching these changes.  As a result of these changes, Champions that boost Resource production will produce slightly less Food from now on. Production of Iron and Gold is unaffected.

Please keep in mind you still can receive the bonus from Champions. And now Champions work as was planned.  

I do not agree with you, I needed a bonus to food, I paid, you took it away arguing that now everything is working correctly ... buy a set and increase the production of food? No, thanks

My Lord, I can understand your feelings, but you still can increase your resource production. If you need more Food there are a lot of possibilities to get the Food. 

Why, because of your mistakes, must the players suffer? You did the next update and say that it should be so, but it does not compensate for it ...

Nov 2, 2017, 15:0211/02/17
03/01/16

matias.s said:

This is nonsense .... I have finaly got enought RSS and now you rebalance Champions .... Wtf is this .... You guys real need to do your job right .... Its not good to give something and after také it .... Its robery ..... You steel our money like this

Hello, my Lord. Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. I'll pass it to our team. After launching the Champions we found the inaccuracy in the balance. That's why we fixed it and now Champions work as was planned. Also, this applies only to Food. Production of Iron and Gold is unaffected.

Nov 2, 2017, 15:0311/02/17
11/07/16
Alina Bright said:

sever said:

Alina Bright said:

We don't have such plans, my Lord. We didn't remove the bonus from Champion, it was just decreased. You can upgrade your Champion and still receive the bonus.  

it was decreased to the point of it becoming useless for me (and many others), i would not have spent my time and money on this had i known you were going to change it, we are talking hundreds of dollars here.
Nov 2, 2017, 15:0511/02/17
03/01/16

tjcitright said:

This is just stupid! How are you expecting to to keep the customers you have and attract new players? basics business sense says you keep your loyal customers happy...happy customers=more money, more players..when customers are happy, they spend more and bring in new customers...how are you supposed to attract new customers when your loyal customers begin leaving very negative reviews..gauging those who have supported you is just wrong..Change this back, make your players happy. And next time you consider even trying changes like this...there is this thing called market research...again another basic business principal..

Hello, my Lady! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. We'll do our best to prevent such situations in the future. 

Nov 2, 2017, 15:0611/02/17
08/22/17

Alina Bright said:

sever said:

Alina Bright said:

to improve the champion, namely the ability of the bonus to food, you need spheres, either pay or perform useless tournaments of champions, in which you spend more than you get ...

Nov 2, 2017, 15:0811/02/17
03/01/16

niknik38rus said:

do not openly lie to people, if there was an imbalance, it would have been fixed long ago ... and now you just make excuses ... about gaming purchases I can say one thing ... there will be no more of them, you will continue in the same spirit, I will delete game ... I think many will agree with me ...

I'll pass your comments to our devs, my Lord. We'll do our best to prevent such issues in the future. 

Nov 2, 2017, 15:1811/02/17
11/07/16

i have a screencap of the first rebalance, it proudly states

"the skill values of resource champions have been increased threefold.

this means that champions of the following types - gold & iron, food & iron, and food & gold can now help produce and store more resources than ever before"

so youre saying this was not intended even when you proudly send that message to everyone in the game?

Nov 2, 2017, 15:2911/02/17
09/06/17
As I read through all of this,  I keep hearing "champions are now working as they were intended" if that truly is the case then instead of SIGNIFICANTLY decreasing the champion's effectiveness, why not increase other champions...wouldn't it make more sense to have truely decreased SLIGHTLY..(like 10% less instead of 90% less) and taken the loss...I mean come on...you guys had people buying packs like crazy because they saw the VALUE of what they were purchasing...if players see this as worthless and not worth the money to purchase packs..then are you not just setting yourself up for a loss anyways...I'm sorry but I would rather have happy players that are buying packs...I mean lets face it eventually it would have evened itself out...
Nov 2, 2017, 15:2911/02/17
Nov 2, 2017, 15:35(edited)
03/01/16

Hi all! Guys, thank you for your feedback, it will be passed to our team.

I understand that you're upset about these changes. Please keep in mind all changes in the balance are made really carefully. We do not make changes in the game balance without extreme necessity because this is the most important pillar on which the game is built. After finding this inaccuracy we analyzed the data and made this hard decision.

Let me summarize all your question here: 

1. What was changed? — Champions that boost Resource production will produce slightly less Food from now on. Production of Iron and Gold is unaffected.

2. Why was it changed? — The thing is we found the inaccuracy in the balance after launching the Champions. That's why we fixed it and now Champions work as planned. You still can receive the bonus from Champions to increase your Resource production.

3. I need more Food. — I can understand your feelings, but you still can increase your Resource production if you have the Champion. If you need more Food there are a lot of possibilities to get the Food in the game. 

Nov 2, 2017, 15:5011/02/17
03/05/15
Buenas decir que se an equilbrado los campeones y reducir ×10 los recursos de comida es lamentable.creo que estaban ya biem.ahora los campeones de recursos no valen para nada.espero que lo solucinen.grcias
Nov 2, 2017, 15:5211/02/17
06/10/17
Thanks alot, now my champion gives 180 food instead of 1800 food, please remove these champions from the game their bonus is insignificant now, i am really disappointed now:(
Nov 2, 2017, 15:5411/02/17
Nov 5, 2017, 16:32(edited)
11/07/16
i have sent in a support ticket for a refund or a rebalance, if i dont get a refund from them ill get it through google play because this is false advertizement, and i will be done spending money on this game, they told everyone they made champs produce 3 times the resources in their  first rebalance newspost now they say it wasnt what they wanted.
Nov 2, 2017, 16:0211/02/17
Nov 2, 2017, 16:03(edited)
It’s just another way for platinum to get money, they kept doing this in different ways in throne, which is why my friends and I left throne and came to Stormfall. Seemed different in Stormfall at first but I guess not. Rebalancing the champions for who? Certainly not for the players, only so plarium makes more money!! What a bunch of dicks
Nov 2, 2017, 16:0611/02/17
Slightly less food... hahaha lol lmfao... my production has dropped from 9000 per hr down to 1200 per hrs, it has nothing to do with rebalancing and everything to do with trying to force players to spend more money