All Categories

Leave your feedback

Leave your feedback

Search
Comments
Sep 4, 2018, 08:3309/04/18
05/23/17

I would like to be able to send more attacks/defense at one time. Only being able to do 5 moves at a time is limiting. I do think the champion hunt is nice and the champion league tower  tournament has been a good league challenge. 

Sep 4, 2018, 08:5209/04/18
02/29/16

Carry. on said:

We still need swap/sell shop with in the league. Over 100 keys no chests.  Many things don't use or want. Things I do want. 

Champions should be able to hunt when replenished enough.

Hello!

Devs don't plan to do such shop as it will increase the number of players who are using alternative accounts.

As for automatic activation of Hunt when you have enough energy, I will forward it to devs. 

Sep 4, 2018, 08:5309/04/18
02/29/16

Astapor ULS said:

Good evening. You continue to make upgrade, but the beacon (the heart of the game for more time) still are all at level 1. When you do something for that?

Hello!

In the next update devs plan to make some changes to Beacons :)

Stay tuned!

Sep 4, 2018, 08:5809/04/18
02/29/16

LadyV SG said:

There are many upgrades with many issues like the flickering in chat. The new upgrades have made more steps not for sure this is good. 

To many changes at the same time makes it hard to follow. Best to make battlegrounds and the other functions work easier for common players. 

I have played for years and find the new purple city to just be about costing more with little benefits. Not sure on these other new things yet. Getting bored with more stuff and less benefit to the play really. Like the Beacons and Hamlets worthlessness now. 

VIP helped but not really. Just more cause for more spending and not real solutions to issues. 

Hello, my Lady!

The new things are added to the game as it becomes really boring if nothing changes. I know sometimes it's hard to follow all new features, but that's why we have Forum and create guides for the new features. Here you can get all the required information about new staff.

Plus, you don't have to start playing all new features at once. Focus on those in-game activities that you like most of all and then start to explore new staff step-by-step.

If you have any questions, you're always welcome to post them on Forum and we will be happy to help you with them.
Sep 4, 2018, 08:5909/04/18
02/29/16
Sabbath said:

reaaly like the champion hunt aspect.  much quicker and easier to upgrade champions as well as earn summons. Amelias gifts could always be more generous. Current gameplay has been much smoother on this update. No true complaints. 
Thanks a lot for your positive feedback! 
Sep 4, 2018, 09:0509/04/18
Sep 4, 2018, 09:20(edited)
02/29/16

news said:

Добрый день! 

1. Исправьте, пожалуйста, в Охоте баг, когда Избранный продолжает расходовать ресурсы и бегать на Умертвия, а опыт уже предельный.

2. Стоило бы добавить обмен адамантином как ресурсом.

3. Охота - отличная идея, стоило бы не только последовательный вариант предусмотреть, но и кнопку еа параллельную охоту Избранных.

4. В Башне у Призраков советовал бы убрать ограничение на улучшение только соответствующим по рангу, а сделать тот же принцип, что и поиулучшении обычных Избранных.

Привет!

Спасибо за такой детальный отзыв!

1. Это не баг. Когда в Охоте учавствует один Избранный, то он используется для фарма (получения награды от боев с Умертвиями). Поэтому даже если ваш Избранный достиг максимального уровня, Охота продолжится, но уже не за опытом, а за наградами.

2. Адамантин достаточно новый Ресурс, поэтому разработчики пока не планируют добавлять возможность обмениваться им. Но в будущем это может быть вполне возможно.

3. Спасибо за предложение, я передам его разработчикам.

4. Призраки это отдельный, новый тип существ. Ограничение на использование для улучшения - это их особенность и менять ее мы не будем.

Hello!

Thanks for such a detailed feedback!

1. It's not a bug. When only one Champion takes part in Hunt Event, it's used for farming. That's why even when this Champion reaches his maximum level Hunt won't stop. You will keep on fighting in order to get more rewards from Undeads.

2. Adamantine is a relatively new Resource and devs don't plan to add a feature that will allow you to exchange it with other players.

3. Thanks! I will forward the suggestion on adding a parallel Hunt to devs.

4. Geists are a separate type of creatures. Limitation on its usage is their peculiarity and devs won't change it.
Sep 4, 2018, 09:1309/04/18
Sep 4, 2018, 09:22(edited)
02/29/16

news said:

Блокировка избранных, по моему, бессмысленная опция. Случайно слить прокаченного избранного нужно очкнь постараться. А вот если всеипоставить под замок, потом нужно разблокировать. Не мешает, но и ничего не дает, в общем.

Глобальные конкурсы бодрят. Но есть подозрение, что не работают корректно. При улучшениях избранных мелких топазы не приходят. Объяснений, идти ли на улучшение через меню глобального турнира или через обычные опции, нигде в описании нет. Топащы не поиходят в 80 процентах случаев при обоих вариантах.

Привет!

Увы, сильно стараться для того, чтобы скормить улучшенного Избранного не нужно и эту ошибку совершали многие игроки.

Именно поэтому разработчики добавили возможность блокировки Избранных, а использовать этот функционал или нет, решать уже вам.

Если вы уверены, что скормить Избранного по ошибке это не про вас, то можете не блокировать их :)

Глобальные конкурсы работают исправно, но чтобы получить Топазы вам нужно улучшить Избранного до максимального для его Ранга Уровня, а не улучшить сам Ранг.

Hello!

Unfortunately, quite a lot of players sacrificed their strong Champions by mistake and based on their feedback devs decided to add locker feature.

If you're sure, you won't sacrifice any Champion by mistake, you can just don't lock them.

As for Global Events, they're running smoothly. You receive Emeralds for upgrading Champion to the maximum Level available for his Rank and not for increasing the Rank itself.
Sep 4, 2018, 09:1609/04/18
02/29/16

news said:

Уверен, игра бы стала невероятно интересной, если бы визуализировали бои хоть как-то. Еще интереснее было бы, если бы онлайн можно было бы пошагово влиять (по клеткам расставлять врйска как в Героях Меча мюи Магии) и влиять на исход боя. Это как предложение по развитию игры.

Привет!

Да, бои бы выглядели намного эпичнее, но, увы, сейчас у нас нет возможности релизовать этот функционал из-за увеличения нагрузки на UI.

Hello!

Yes, battles would look much more epic with animation, but we can't add this feature for now. It will significantly increase load on UI :(
Sep 4, 2018, 09:2309/04/18
02/29/16

Vistr2 said:

the hunt is good but the recharge option wastes your potions and gems, bacause it recharges right away, why?

You can disable this feature and Hunt will stop when you're out of energy. It won't use your rechargers or Emeralds automatically.

Sep 4, 2018, 09:4109/04/18
Sep 4, 2018, 09:44(edited)
02/29/16

news said:

Выражаю пожелани4 многих из играющих, уверен (судя по общению в мессенджерах) сделать несколько промежуточных неснижаемых уровней столицы кроме 5-го. Например 7, 10 и т.п. Чтобы у альянсов был стимул и реальная альтернатива противостоять голому донату (большому кошельку). Целыми алами люди уходят из игры после сноса столиц и их понижения с 20 до 5. Вы теряете потенциалтеых клинтов, а игра - игроков (мы - потенциальных друзей или интересных соперников).

Привет!

На данный момент разработчики готовят глобальное обновление для Столиц Альянса, которое будет включать в себя и изменение по несгораемым уровням :)

Hello!

At the moment, devs are working on a global update for League Fortresses. It will include changes to Levels protected from downgrades as well.

Stay tuned!
Sep 4, 2018, 09:4309/04/18
02/29/16

Ronin61 said:

Good game, revolves around buying packages 

Though. Need update for dragon once all dragon arts are all used up. Should have a 2nd scribe due to so many lost arts, masteries,and and spirit wardens. 

Hello!

In the new future, devs plan to add new Dragons Arts so you will have what to update there again :)

As for the second Scribe, I've forwarded this feedback to devs already. But they didn't accept it yet. For now, you can use a temporary Scribe.
Sep 4, 2018, 09:5709/04/18
02/29/16

Mariakerke said:

My  english is reasanable  but not perfect , i am Dutch and would be happy to be able to have a automatique translation. 

Hello!

Unfortunately, at the moment, we can't add translator to the game because of technical limitations :(

Sep 4, 2018, 10:0009/04/18
02/29/16

einsdragon said:

Great update!

Just suggesstion from me, if there is a possibility for weor protection for a beacon. But any leauge only able to apply it if the beacon is level 5. Thanks

Hello!

Devs are working on the update for Beacons. It won't be Weor protection, but a new and for sure interesting change :)
Sep 4, 2018, 10:0409/04/18
02/29/16

Queen Diana HOS said:

Hello ! I love some of the updates, but this with the "chat" is very annoying . Everybody in my league think the same.Also I love the " Hunt" but this automatic "taking of green stones" when your power is finished,is not cool,because if I forgot my champ while he is hunting,he will not stop until the stones are gone.At all I love the updates,but please fix this problems I will be appreciate.And last thing I hate when all the time this"promo packets" and other like this are poping up so often, im buying sometimes but its not necessary to see them each time I start the game,thank u for your  great work and wish u all the best. 

Hello!

Thanks for your feedback!

We made League chat opened by default as many players requested for it. I think it became more comfortable now.

As for Hunt, you can turn off feature that continues hunting when you're out of energy. In this case, Hunt will stop when your energy is out.

Regarding Special Offers pop-ups, you receive them only when you enter the game. You can just close them if you're not interested in Offers :)

Sep 4, 2018, 10:1609/04/18
Since you guys added the stoneheart castles and the game kept going down, for even a big castle growing became hard because now you need to be a huge coiner to keep up with all the new stuff upgrading and also keep growing army .. I suggest you rebalance the amount of ress or just increase our production 
Sep 4, 2018, 10:3509/04/18
02/29/16
Lady Rocquel said:

Y'all still have some bugs to work out... On the solo champion hunt, champ kept hunting after it reached it's final level... Using up all my green stones for nothing!! 
 It's not a bug. Hunt keeps on going for you to hunt for Rewards and not for XP :)
Sep 4, 2018, 11:1609/04/18
03/05/18
Добрго времени суток))) 1)Сделайте пожалуйста сбор мяса прямо с ферм 2)Амулеты мары чтоб добывлись при грабежах к примеру -поход на доминионы 3)Чтобы когда нажимаешь на замок можно было писать в - Чат альянса по мимо личного сообщения.
Sep 4, 2018, 11:4809/04/18
04/06/15

El juego es muy entretenido, llevo mucho tiempo jugándolo, más de tres años, y las mejoras han sido bastante positivas salvo las tropas de stoneheart, creo que están Sub utilizadas ahí falta darle tareas más específicas y más jugabilidad

Sep 4, 2018, 11:5109/04/18
07/29/15
Pudieran organizar la lista de contactos a la hora de hacer los ataques , ahy que buscar desde el principio hasta el final una ves cada día al que le toca ser atacado, se pierde mucho tiempo a la hora de los saquéis.
Sep 4, 2018, 14:0409/04/18
12/06/16
The champions being locked does help with stopping accidental removal of your best champions.  Sending the champions on hunts is a good feature, however, all of your stones get used up before the champion stops hunting. So you really need to pay attention and stop the hunting.  The new chat layout is a bit confusing.  It’s not really user friendly.  Maybe split up all league chats into a tab for league only. That way you click on the correct chat.  Lately, getting summons for champions has been rare and even then it seems to stay at giving grade one champions.  Getting better chances with grades 2,3,4 would be an improvement.  Sapphires are getting harder to get as well.  Less rewards for tournaments and harder to upgrade buildings.  Would like to see the payouts improve for what we are losing in troops.