All Categories

Leave your feedback

Leave your feedback

Search
Comments
Sep 4, 2018, 04:4709/04/18
05/25/18
El juego y las mejoras,me parecen estupendas, no estaría nada mal,poner un mercado,donde se puedan intercambiar recursos o objetos con otros jugadores,le vendría muy bien, el juego maravilloso,no he fallado ni un día, con eso os lo digo todo
Sep 4, 2018, 04:5009/04/18
09/28/15

Güzel oyun.. ama Türkçe dil seçeneği yapılmalı biranönce

Sep 4, 2018, 06:3209/04/18
Sep 4, 2018, 06:38(edited)
06/20/15

Чтобы не слить избранного не обязательно его блокировать, надо просто внимательно смотреть кого выбираешь и все будет губ

А так обновлён и все остальное меня устраивает играю в доваль 
Sep 4, 2018, 06:4209/04/18
11/27/15
Обновлениями я доволен все норм, мне бы хотелось получить вип замок которые мне давно обещали ещё на три года в игре в общем все хорошо 
Sep 4, 2018, 07:3609/04/18
01/11/16

alinemartinsoliveira1 said:

Seriously, you have to stop making so many unnecessary and useless upgrades in the game. Many things that do not improve the gameplay at all, on the contrary, hinder the way we are used to the game. How about doing surveys with the players to get an idea of ​​what they could improve? And not only with the players who spend with the game, but with everyone like me, who likes to play. Thank you!

Which part in specifically you didn't like. You haven't mentioned here.

You can post your suggestions here in link also that you would like to see in future.

https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfallrob/suggestions/24340_your-suggestions-8/

Sep 4, 2018, 07:3709/04/18
01/11/16
Agrippathon 20 said:

Overall I like many of the improvements.  My biggest complaint is the global chat which is distracting.
And what is distracting about it?
Sep 4, 2018, 07:3909/04/18
01/11/16

Astapor ULS said:

Good evening. You continue to make upgrade, but the beacon (the heart of the game for more time) still are all at level 1. When you do something for that?

Game developers are looking at it and we hope next updates will make Beacons more interesting.

Sep 4, 2018, 07:4209/04/18
01/11/16

LadyV SG said:

There are many upgrades with many issues like the flickering in chat. The new upgrades have made more steps not for sure this is good. 

To many changes at the same time makes it hard to follow. Best to make battlegrounds and the other functions work easier for common players. 

I have played for years and find the new purple city to just be about costing more with little benefits. Not sure on these other new things yet. Getting bored with more stuff and less benefit to the play really. Like the Beacons and Hamlets worthlessness now. 

VIP helped but not really. Just more cause for more spending and not real solutions to issues. 

Thank you for your feedback and welcome to the forum.

Also, please treat the Stoneheart feature and the units that you can build with the Soulstones as a long-term perspective. It wasn't supposed that you will build all the units in one day :)

Game developers are working on it now and we hope next updates will make Beacons more interesting. Plarium is collecting feedback from players regarding Massacre.
If you have any feedback or good ideas for improving beacons strategy you may please suggest on a separate thread post.

Sep 4, 2018, 07:4709/04/18
01/11/16
Nestle said:

will so far so good from the latest update but i think its gud to see if we can use icon or image during chat w/ friends.. 
I would like to see emojis myself too
Sep 4, 2018, 07:5009/04/18
01/11/16

bigalgordon1964 said:

Provide more lead time when activating server upgrades.  10 minutes notice and a 4 hour upgrade time do nothing for my game...it just destroys my opportunities.  Also, the new upgrades seem to be nothing more than additional revenue streams.  I am not against you earning a profit...you should.  However, if I can buy a PS4 game for under $75 and have a similar experience, why must I pay several hundred dollars a month to be competitive?  Don't price yourself out of the market like other games have.  It's part of the reason I left those games and started playing here almost 2 years ago.  Don't get me wrong, I have spent money with you, but at a certain point, the experience obtained for the money spent will be out of balance.  I'm getting to that point and am considering other options.  Thought you should know.

There hasn't been a 4 hour upgrade time as per knowledge. Downtimes are only for a few minutes.

Which part of the game would you like to see a change or improve?
Sep 4, 2018, 07:5109/04/18
01/11/16

BigWayde said:

I've been playing this game at least 5 years I think. The additions of champions is great and I find my self increasing spending because see  it's more enjoyable. The champion hunt is ok, but I think I can maximize my return by fighting my choice of target. I did 1 hunt with 4 champions and thought it took more refreshing to keep fighting then if I would have picked my own targets. Otherwise keep up the good work, I love it!! Would like to see more opportunity for useful champion items to be won or earned. Thanks again!!

Thank you for your suggestion it will be passed on to the team for them to consider.

Sep 4, 2018, 07:5509/04/18
01/11/16

Thadrick said:

Personally I think ALL chat still needs to be tooled with, my G-board will come up, I'll start typing an BAM it randomly freezes... I'll then need to restart the game and retype everything I was trying to say...

Is it possible to create a server dedicated to people that don't pay to play? This would greatly increase the leveling of the playing field? Or maybe tooling the game to be a little harder for those that do? Or easier for those that don't?

P.S. congratulations on making an insanely long game even longer!!! LoL Hail Oberon!!!

Have you tried changing your phone keypad app?

and All hail the mighty!

Sep 4, 2018, 07:5709/04/18
01/11/16

Vesparian said:

This is a FANTASTIC game I am giving it 5 stars for the new updates such as the tower-event, global-events and spirit-wardens.  This names just a few of the reasons I am recommending this game to all of my friends.  Thank you  Plarium and keep up the great work :))

Thanks a lot for your feedback, Glad you liked them.

Sep 4, 2018, 07:5809/04/18
01/11/16
einsdragon said:

Great update!

Just suggesstion from me, if there is a possibility for weor protection for a beacon. But any leauge only able to apply it if the beacon is level 5. Thanks

Coiners will take undue advantage of that in my opinion.
Sep 4, 2018, 07:5909/04/18
01/11/16

Queen Diana HOS said:

Hello ! I love some of the updates, but this with the "chat" is very annoying . Everybody in my league think the same.Also I love the " Hunt" but this automatic "taking of green stones" when your power is finished,is not cool,because if I forgot my champ while he is hunting,he will not stop until the stones are gone.At all I love the updates,but please fix this problems I will be appreciate.And last thing I hate when all the time this"promo packets" and other like this are poping up so often, im buying sometimes but its not necessary to see them each time I start the game,thank u for your  great work and wish u all the best. 

Thank you for your suggestion it will be passed on to the team for them to consider.

And whats annoying with the chat, by the way, you haven't mentioned specifically?
Sep 4, 2018, 08:0109/04/18
01/11/16
daredare211 said:

yes great idea, i will have pleaseeeee kiss
Sending hugs and kisses lol
Sep 4, 2018, 08:0709/04/18
01/11/16

BlueStorm^^ said:

All those additions makes us play more and longer. It's now becoming so time consuming that soon I might lose interest at all. Rather than bringing in new features every 2nd month, try to improve the features and activities you already have.

Few suggestions:

1. BGs - can you make a separate tab for this that shows the stats? Similar like you have separated Champions from the rest of raids/attacks/spying.

2. Already told few times - at BG, when sending attack, then allows only offence units. When sending defend, allow only defence units. Why would anyone send spies??? At Stoneheart trials you can send only those units so you can make it that way form BGs too.

3. Mix up some of the troop stats so when hitting specific units, they might do more damage than with other units. Like Necros could do more damage against Archers while Archers best defend against Knights. Mix it up a bit so when sending troops, you'd have to think what would be best against certain type.

4. At tournament you see only lvl80+ players. If you are new to game, you have to play at least half a year or even longer to even get to top 100 at most tournaments.

5. Allow tournament rewards always to be to top 100 - even if that means 5 sapphires. Makes everyone to play harder rather than give up when same high lvl players are on top 10 and claiming all what you offer.

6. Perhaps have specific tournaments to low lvl players to get them more involved.

What else:

- love the new league tournament to go against another league 

- champions are great addition, just getting grade 4&5 you have to pay really.

- when defending and losing fair bit of troops, not gaining any XP. And yet if attacked, attacker gets points no matter what.

1. There may be a separate tab in future
  2. Maybe spies also count as an investment 
  3.  Good suggestion
  4. There is a ranking tier which is based on last tournament participation and not everyone is always strongest there.
  5.  Good suggestion
  6. Tournament and rewards keep changing so may be suitable in future
Sep 4, 2018, 08:0809/04/18
01/11/16

gwb4178 said:

Been playing the game for like 4 or 5 years.

Great & welcome to the forum.

Sep 4, 2018, 08:1109/04/18
01/11/16
Fredy Calle said:

This game Stormfall rise of Balur is one of the best games out there, I have been playing it since I had it on my laptop although that was a different . been playing for at least five years on my cell phone. It is very entertaining, catchy and addictive. With all the new updates you really don't have time to get off the app at all, it is so addictive I stay logged on for hours. Thank you for such a great game it has come a long way now much better than a few years back.

Sincerely yours, Fredy Cale

Sep 4, 2018, 08:1109/04/18
01/11/16
Mt Mjölnir BSN said:

Thank you for putting game chat and troop sending back to like it was before 
Game developers heard your last feedback