All Categories

being cheated by plarium?

being cheated by plarium?

Search
Comments
Jul 15, 2018, 17:5507/15/18
08/28/15
i wish someone told me about the impossible odds of getting tier-5 guardians before i spent money.

I understand that this topic is one that gets posts deleted.

i also feel that is cheating the customers - i wonder how many would not have purchased if they know the truth the forums are trying to silence
Jul 15, 2018, 18:2707/15/18
08/28/15
morteeee said:

Hi SM1

I covered this in this post 

I am sorry you feel that the money you spent on this feature was a waste 
No where in this link are we warned that the chances of getting a tier-5 guardian are impossibly low, or a warning that no one has found a tier-5 guardian to date (and many have spent a lot in the attempt)
This does not cover it at all - i wish i knew what i have learned before i spent money on this
I am not alone in this feeling.
And mods are deleting posts to try and keep us from knowing this information - so palarium can cheat us.

How does that post cover hidden information, and trickery that causes us to spend money on something we will not get ?
Jul 15, 2018, 18:5307/15/18
11/05/15
there is no deletion of topics to hide info from you - please let me know what info you feel is being hidden and I will happily discuss it with you openly on here in a topic I will specifically open for that reason 

You are quite correct though in that I didn't specifically mention Grade 5 Guardians in the write up I did, my apologies for missing out that one piece of information, the article took me quite a long time and it was late at night after an extremely busy day at work so I guess I slipped up in my wish to help those on the .com forum with a feature I am very familiar with due to them being released on the FB servers a while ago, I am now in the process of adding to my post to highlight the difficulties surrounding Grade 5's 

I did however state the following 

If you want to spend.
Quite a few packs with dif things available but i would only ever be tempted to buy the packs that contain the 2 holy summoning bonds, everything else you want you should be able to get in time if you follow what i've said above.
I would not be tempted to buy the epic summoning bonds with your new emeralds they tend to throw out grade IIs far too much for my liking.
They are far too over priced for a small chance at winning a grade IV unit in my opinion (Sorry Plarium!). 
Jul 16, 2018, 02:2407/16/18
07/29/15
thank you for that post morteee - i read it and parts of it were very useful

the trouble is that we now believe that you can not get a tier-5 guardian from holy summoning bonds.
you should not tell people that they should purchase them to get something you can not get from other bonds - you CAN NOT get tier-5 guardians from these items.

or at the very least - the odds are impossible against getting them

i have been talking to many many people - including my vip agent, 14 coalitions we are close with, and general public in forums

no one has a tier-5 guardian in the glorious valley, or the other 2 servers
no one has seen one
i am being told that people have purchased hundreds of holy bonds - adn only ever find tier-4 guardians (something we can get from epic bonds easy enough)
I have purchased epic bonds and found only tier-4 guardians

i believe these people because they all have the stones to upgrade tier-5 guardians - but no tier-5 guardians

Jul 16, 2018, 02:2607/16/18
07/29/15
In short we feel cheated by palarium.

We are not warned about the ridiculous odds against finding tier-5 guardians.
posts that warn people about the horrid odds of finding them are deleted

We are asking for information - and getting conflicting answers.

Guardians of tier-5 level offer a much greater bonus to fighting than any generals gear or city bonus.
To be competitive we NEED these items, and they are at best a gamble with terrible odds of obtaining one.

This is poor form from palarium.
I am now told the company was recently purchased by a gambling website - which would explain much.

We are not meant to find these items.
Jul 16, 2018, 08:2307/16/18
11/05/15
I know a couple of people who have them so I cannot say they are impossible to gain as that would be incorrect, I have however stated they are ultra rare and advising caution 
Jul 16, 2018, 12:5207/16/18
07/29/15

thank you morteee

I appreciate you adding that to your post. It is only fair that people are warned before they buy.

It is not just the 100.00 we spend on the pack that hurts - now all my guys can not purchase anything from the bank for 6 months until the price of drach offers comes back down.

That hurts also.

The tier-5 guardians you have seen ... are they in the .com server or the facebook server

(i know there are tier-5 in facebook - but we have put a lot of effort into finding them in .com --- even the top groups do not seem to have them)
Jul 16, 2018, 13:0307/16/18
Jul 16, 2018, 13:20(edited)
03/10/15

davidus i am in plarium.com and i got a level 5

i got it the first day, i was extremely lucky, my collegues were not (and they also have spend some money for nothing). i also was lucky as  i got it in my speciality in game.... ( i hope you dont mind me not saying which one, i keep it for a special ocassion hehehe)

what i dont get is any of the basic bond that give for free, i fight, i get them, but them they dont go to the "items" place....
Jul 16, 2018, 13:3207/16/18
02/29/16

Archons, once again I remind you that discussion of moderator's decisions (including post removal) on Forum is not allowed by our Forum Rules. I deleted all comments that break this Rule.

Archon SITTINUDCK, if you have any comments on moderator's work you need to direct them to our Support team: https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

It won't work other than via this way. Further break of the Forum Rules can lead to the ban of your account.

Dec 5, 2019, 03:2412/05/19
09/19/14
how dare Plarium stole our work, and instead of making a real and fair play game, they deleted negative posts who reveal Plarium's true face? give us back our stolen work / units, and all happy, or not? simple math!