Your Suggestions

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Oct 10, 2016, 13:5810/10/16
Oct 11, 2016, 08:53(edited)
07/05/15

Hello, Powers-That-Be

Suggestion one: I would like to suggest that the tournament schedule be posted frequently and regularly.  

We'll consider it within our team.

Suggestion two: How about posting it in a separate tab in the "events" interface in-game?

Declined. We post it for our communities, it's not a part of the game service. 

Oct 11, 2016, 11:3310/11/16
Oct 12, 2016, 09:41(edited)
07/11/16

I am wondering if you can increase the BG payouts for troops.   The resource payout is good, but I lose almost 2/3 of my troops trying to complete level 1-28 ...  the payouts are just not worth even doing the BGS because i have to train so many troops afterwards.   

BG rewards are balanced. Unfortunately, our devs won't make any changes to this feature balance.
Oct 12, 2016, 18:1810/12/16
Oct 17, 2016, 09:48(edited)
09/05/15

Trading resourses via the market: add option to set maximum travel time for exchanges.

Reason: Keep control of the length of time my caravans are occupied (16hr round trips are very annoying)

Passed to devs.
Oct 13, 2016, 05:4710/13/16
Oct 17, 2016, 09:54(edited)
08/22/15

Not particularly useful but I think it would be really cool if we saw our heros wearing the gear we equip them with.

Sure it would be cool, but we're not planning to implement it for now as it would require a lot of coding and drawing. Unfortunately, our devs have high-priority taskjs at the moment, so we're unable to implement it.
Oct 13, 2016, 20:2510/13/16
Oct 17, 2016, 09:55(edited)
05/14/15

How about giving Stormfall players the ability to move their castle to a different location on the map? Most all Plarium games have this option.

We've already added it today.
Oct 13, 2016, 21:0810/13/16
07/02/15
Ed Cooper said:

How about giving Stormfall players the ability to move their castle to a different location on the map? Most all Plarium games have this option.
Stormfall allready has this feature on Dark Plains but it has not yet been added to Untamed lands server.
Oct 14, 2016, 03:1310/14/16
Oct 17, 2016, 16:23(edited)
03/13/15

warrior said:

By the way still see that a lot of Entertainment forum Post still seem to be open.. mostly dead or seemingly duplicate.

send a few links to Lord Oberon.. hope it helps.. putting the mail below so that some improvement in the forum can also be looked into.

Plus would request for some thought in the Entertainment forums since you would have the analysis for the number of post, number of players actively using the forum and other. This can be used to design the contest and the number of post before the closure can be done. 

Hi! I'm not sure I understand this suggestion correctly. Could you please give me some more details?

Example would be 100 post in a week before the next week tournaments can be announced.. you could possible tell us we will post when it is feasible rather than giving an unrealistic targets

I think you need someone to look into the forum and the amount of time i am spending on this is more than what i could do and i hope this does not keep me highlighting the open posts every month

Sure, like the game everything has statistics, something that you can pull it out in a report and analyse. For example if you analyse the number of post in the forum and the number of players posting in a week and the number of unique players posting per week for a given time period you should be able to arrive at a number of post that can be used as a closure criteria for the posts in the Entertainment Section. This analysis can be narrowed down to the exact section in which these post happen and you should be able to most appropriately give a realistic achievable criteria that would be most suitable and all the post in the forum would be closed in time.

This would actually also help me since i keep sending Lord Oberon the open post in that should have been closed till now.

If you are not willing or it is not feasible to make the report and do the analysis then you could make a simple rule or report that can give you the open posts that have not been posted in for the last 7 days or post that were created 10 days ago or 7 days ago. This will help you guys close the forum posts effectively.

Oct 14, 2016, 03:2610/14/16
Oct 17, 2016, 09:57(edited)
01/11/16

Dark Essence needs to have a way to set limits to each league member that they can use on a daily basis.

I see to many people using more then asked to use and gets abused over and over. I guess people dont understand what others have contribute to a league to get beacons. 

Please make a chart to set how much each league member can use per day that wont let them go over that limit set.

Passed to devs, no news yet.
Oct 14, 2016, 04:0010/14/16
12/18/14

cat in the hat said:

Dark Essence needs to have a way to set limits to each league member that they can use on a daily basis.

I see to many people using more then asked to use and gets abused over and over. I guess people dont understand what others have contribute to a league to get beacons. 

Please make a chart to set how much each league member can use per day that wont let them go over that limit set.

it's simple to remedy abuse of DE, if it's abused you can remove their ability to use DE for a reasonable amount of time 

It's up to the league leadership to decide how much members can use, we base our DE allowances on how much defense a member has in the beacons

Have your leadership decide whats an appropriate amount and send a league wide mail, include in the mail that abuse will result in losing the use of DE or expulsion from the league, if a league has one beacon DE allowance will be a lot lower than if a league has six beacons
Oct 14, 2016, 04:4710/14/16
01/11/16
Jezebel said:

cat in the hat said:

it's simple to remedy abuse of DE, if it's abused you can remove their ability to use DE for a reasonable amount of time 

It's up to the league leadership to decide how much members can use, we base our DE allowances on how much defense a member has in the beacons

Have your leadership decide whats an appropriate amount and send a league wide mail, include in the mail that abuse will result in losing the use of DE or expulsion from the league, if a league has one beacon DE allowance will be a lot lower than if a league has six beacons
When Marshal is not on enough to monitor everything its hard sometimes for new people to listen to others in command below marshal.  Also needing to check darken history all the time is pain, make sense to have it.
Oct 14, 2016, 05:1710/14/16
Oct 14, 2016, 05:20(edited)
12/18/14
cat in the hat said:

Jezebel said:

cat in the hat said:

When Marshal is not on enough to monitor everything its hard sometimes for new people to listen to others in command below marshal.  Also needing to check darken history all the time is pain, make sense to have it.
That is why you promote Captains, if the Captains are not willing to help run the league then they should not be Captains, the Marshal does not need to do everything, also most leagues base DE allowances on how much defense a player has in the beacons, if there are set controls then it will not be a fair distribution, some might have 1/10 of the defense that others do so why should the person with more be penalized and only be allowed the same as someone who doesn't build
Oct 14, 2016, 09:3010/14/16
Oct 17, 2016, 09:59(edited)
06/14/16

Hi, can we please be able to have more Skull Runes? I'm aware that they're limited for a reason, but theyre REALLLLY limited, i think way too much. It's extremely hard to receive them, and when u do it's never more than 2. And then it usually takes a long time before u can receive more, and then it's just another measly 2 of them. Im aware the idea is to not give out too many too easily, but it's almost impossible to get them once youre pretty deep in the game. Maybe either offer a few more for completing max level bg (maybe after a certain level bg u can get more) or receive more for elevating personal rank levels once youre past a certain level. Or obviously the third option is to give a few away for accomplishing something else also. Thanks it would really be very useful and much appreciated. Not asking for a lot more, but theyre extremely hard to get after a certain point. And im aware of the redistributing option, but that doesnt do much good, and it costs a lot Thanks

Also can Spells of Enhancement price be lowered please? Again i understand the concept is not to make them so easily available. But theyre like 750 sapphires for ONE! Pretty outrageous prices for them. Thank you for your time

Declined. They can be bought at the Black Market if you need them. As for the redistribution, you can get it for free at day 30 (if I'm not mistaken) of your daily log in.
Oct 14, 2016, 09:4610/14/16
Oct 17, 2016, 10:05(edited)
06/14/16

Hi, also Ive wanted to ask this for awhile and might as well do it now before i forget. Can an option be created to send an item to another friend or league member? For instance a spell of enhancement or an experience booster. I understand the developers and powers that be would not want an overload of such transactions, so maybe it can be limited to 1 transfer per week, or something to that nature. I think it would be a great addition to the game. Thanks

Declined. it could be abused by alts.
Oct 14, 2016, 11:3610/14/16
Oct 14, 2016, 11:58(edited)

cat in the hat said:

i agree whith it.some players say if someone discrease his/her deffence how we will recognize it.

it is simple an automatic sensor,when you reduce your deff the game will reduce your de daily limits.many of you need to understand that there can be limits for all players, whith huge force or small,there can be limits and orginization 

i said again in the past there should be available two types of de sharing

1. one automatic
  2. and one manual,manual means the current system

so the leagues could chose between them and of course they could fix their own automatic sharing system in case of they chose the second system.of course when you chose the automatic system you need the automatic sensor about the increase and dicrease of deff.

so when someone reduce his/her  deffense this extra de he/she cant use once he/she reduced his/her troop should be splited automatically to the other players ,many thinks is simple but i dont see it and i think no worth we talk about them more,anythink can happen if the company wants to bring some systems

Oct 14, 2016, 16:4510/14/16
01/11/16

Jezebel said:

cat in the hat said:

Jezebel said:

cat in the hat said:

That is why you promote Captains, if the Captains are not willing to help run the league then they should not be Captains, the Marshal does not need to do everything, also most leagues base DE allowances on how much defense a player has in the beacons, if there are set controls then it will not be a fair distribution, some might have 1/10 of the defense that others do so why should the person with more be penalized and only be allowed the same as someone who doesn't build
Why you being a troll about my suggestion. I hope i run into you on game and your a troll as well :)
Oct 14, 2016, 21:2110/14/16
Oct 14, 2016, 21:21(edited)
08/20/15

Almericus said:

Trading resourses via the market: add option to set maximum travel time for exchanges.

Reason: Keep control of the length of time my caravans are occupied (16hr round trips are very annoying)

Agreed on this one - you have no control over who picks up your trades, but you should have the choice to not lose the use of your caravans for extended time periods.

Would need to have the ability to sort by your set time frame.
Oct 15, 2016, 05:3010/15/16
12/18/14
cat in the hat said:

Jezebel said:

cat in the hat said:

Jezebel said:

cat in the hat said:

Why you being a troll about my suggestion. I hope i run into you on game and your a troll as well :)
not trolling just pointing out common sense which you seemed to have over looked, you are welcome to visit my castle anytime you wish :)
Oct 15, 2016, 12:3610/15/16
Oct 15, 2016, 17:22(edited)
09/05/15

Jezebel said:

cat in the hat said:

Jezebel said:

cat in the hat said:

Requests for more control of Dark Essence are all over the forum and really the issue needs to be addressed or dismissed. It really dosent matter how many Officers are monitoring DE usage, once the damage is done, it cant be undone. Penalising offenders often leads to them changing leagues, taking the enhanced troops with them, causing even more upset among the honest members. Personally, I would like to see limitation control passed to League Officers, at the very least a cap on daily use so it is impossible  for a single member to empty a beacon of DE  or if this is truely not a feasible feature, then dark troops should revert to their normal state upon leaving the league. 

Oct 15, 2016, 13:5710/15/16
Oct 17, 2016, 10:08(edited)
09/05/15

Catacombs:

I would like to see a check box alongside the offence, defense and spying options so I can quickly move any combination of troop types into the cats.

Example : move offence and spies into cats but leave out defence to meet an incoming attack or move off and def but leave out spies at end of play

You already have such option. Could you please specify your request?

Oct 15, 2016, 21:0610/15/16
Oct 17, 2016, 10:08(edited)
08/22/15

My suggestion is: when a league asset is attacked (fortress, beacon) all league members should get notified. Currently you only get notice if you have def in there.

Declined. if you don't participate in Fortress/Beacon defending, you shouldn't be notified.

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.