Your Suggestions

Your Suggestions

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Sep 27, 2016, 19:5209/27/16
Sep 28, 2016, 06:49(edited)
08/29/15

The new help feature was a truly inspired idea, adding scrolls would make it awsome

Passed to devs.
Sep 28, 2016, 02:0809/28/16
Sep 28, 2016, 06:51(edited)
11/26/15

Hey,

Is it possible to ad send reinforcements to the blue action button in the warriors tab in the embassy?

http://prntscr.com/cn6xuy

Would be easy for the send one archer to all members task that new members have to do.

I have passed a similar idea some time ago. And it was accepted. However, it will take some time to implement it

Sep 28, 2016, 13:5509/28/16
11/26/15
ok  good to know   thanks :)
Sep 29, 2016, 09:3909/29/16
Sep 30, 2016, 09:39(edited)
10/31/14

Since plarium is half bend on not fixing a game why not let us use what we have in game to generate sapphires.

I suggest a a kind of building, were players will be able to turn things they no longer need back to sapphires. these will include things like Paragon points, relics, and those stupid hero stuffs, even gold and Iron. The building will end all the imbalance in the game.

Most games have such ability, and it made players very happy, and these will allow the game to be in a balance and not rely heavily on the stock market on deciding who win the next tournament, or have the most offence.

Plus It will also give defense some kind of ''value''. BG complaints will vanish, because we will no longer be losing, we can now turn those rewards back into sapphires and then back to Units

A similar idea was passed to devs.
Sep 29, 2016, 14:4109/29/16
Sep 30, 2016, 10:24(edited)
03/22/16

An unannounced change made tothe game allows 3 caravan trips to each person per day. We are still limited to 6 caravan trips per day. Could the limit of trips be increased to 12 or 9. The old systemwas 2 trips to 3people or 6 total. Why no increase to help 4 people with 3 trips per dayor 12 total. This would make it much easier to help more lower level troops with resources per day.

We changed that because of Clan Help. So you could send an additional Caravan to a player if you reached your limit with him. However, the daily limit stays.
Sep 29, 2016, 14:5009/29/16
Sep 30, 2016, 09:54(edited)
07/25/15

So, could the free boost to complete like build and arts, be set to a percentage left of the time, rather than fixed 5 mins? Then it could scale so like everyone did benefit from it regardless of level. Like what do I care about save 5 minutes when something take over a week to complete? Sometimes older players would like a bone too that doesn't end up cost sapphires -)

Declined. We won't change the mechanics of that Item. However, now you have League help which reduces your building time by 1% with each response.
Sep 29, 2016, 18:2709/29/16
Sep 30, 2016, 10:02(edited)

hello

the forum should have 2 community managers at least ,the ideal would be 3

it is impossible one person manage all this topics

for me is almost unacceptable 

Hi, Sison! We have two Community Managers responsible for most of the game Forums, pages and groups. So we manage even more than 1 Forum per person ;)

As BRUNSONTHOMAS said, we are not the only ones here. There is also a team of Moderators on each Forum/page/group. They are experienced players and you can always rely on them. 

If you want to discuss this topic, please create a separate thread in Tavern, I'll gladly give you more information if you need it.
Sep 29, 2016, 18:5809/29/16
03/22/16
sison said:

hello

the forum should have 2 community managers at least ,the ideal would be 3

it is impossible one person manage all this topics

for me is almost unacceptable 
The Community Managers are not the only one dealing with topics. There are numberous Moderators that also deal with most topics. Suggestions is one of the few we as Moderators have much to do because we have no contact with the developers. Leagues is another we monitor but rarely have input for as we are supposed to be neutral. The rest are monitored regularly to guide, give information, and moderate language and subjects.
Sep 29, 2016, 19:3709/29/16
Sep 29, 2016, 19:38(edited)

brunsthomas i saw your answer just cause here it is a thread  we should nt open dialogue,once it is only suggestions i wont reply to make easier the wok of alyona who monitor the suggestions and i dont want make her job harder .

but thanks for your reply on my suggestion i apreciate your teamspirit
Sep 29, 2016, 22:1509/29/16
Sep 30, 2016, 10:09(edited)
08/27/16

It's been brought up before, but I wanted this idea to appear fresh in your registry of emails. The key situation gets out of control. I have 30 chests now of various levels that can't be opened at this point. The keys don't appear enough to open the contents and sell it or just discard it. The 20 level and above "unique" items that can appear in the chests aren't worth the troop loss either most (that's a big most) of the time. Can you all up the ante just a little bit on those items or provide more keys? That would be great. Just a thought that will probably be disregarded.

Declined. Keys were designed to be more rare than Chests. If you have too many Chests, your options are:

1) Raid more BGs to get Keys.

2) Keep only 1-2 types of Chests which you'd like to open.

3) Discard unnecessary Chests.

4) Buy Keys.

Sep 29, 2016, 22:4209/29/16
07/02/15

chopmeister98 said:

It's been brought up before, but I wanted this idea to appear fresh in your registry of emails. The key situation gets out of control. I have 30 chests now of various levels that can't be opened at this point. The keys don't appear enough to open the contents and sell it or just discard it. The 20 level and above "unique" items that can appear in the chests aren't worth the troop loss either most (that's a big most) of the time. Can you all up the ante just a little bit on those items or provide more keys? That would be great. Just a thought that will probably be disregarded.

the higher the bg the higher the equipment.. i think around lv 40 you start getting class 3 equpment.  

i just toss most of my chests i only keep the highest ones that i might get good equipment from
Sep 29, 2016, 22:5309/29/16
Sep 30, 2016, 10:13(edited)
07/02/15

Defense and attack help requests

1) When creating defense or attack help request you have the option of writing a short description (70 letters) i suggest you make this number higher maybe 200 letters it is hard to write a description or anything when you only have 70 letters to work with.

Declined. It would require more space on a server.

2) For Defense help requests can you add a feature so you can type in the exact length (up to 24 hours) till a raid or siege hits instead of only being able to pick 4 hours or 24 hours.

Declined. You can delete the request if you no longer need it, or include info about the duration.

~FAILO

Sep 30, 2016, 05:2609/30/16
03/20/14
djmoody said:

The last upgrade replaced the Embassy>Warrior page`s send message column with the new League help column. 

This is a backward step as it is the only place that multiple messages can be sent to league members without having to go to each castle individually. For instance mailing only people who are in a specific beacon whose defence needed moving.

Now you have to go into each individual castle to send multiple message, which takes ages.

Can we get this feature back please.

Thats a plus 1 from me as well
Sep 30, 2016, 10:4109/30/16
Oct 3, 2016, 09:59(edited)

hello alyona 

it is something about urgent help ,about the recourses request

over here i have a screenshoot of my teamate 's request http://prntscr.com/co45xh

over here she has gold limit this i do whith my teamates in this case is inform them that unfortunately we cant give them more gold or iron(if limit is whith the iron,or both of them anyway) once game says daily limit about this recourse type.

you dont think this info is somethink they should take automatically from the game somehow  instead of i inform them about it constantly?

it would make our life easier.if you can pass it to the devs so they think about it :)

thnk you!

I guess I'm missing something here. What do you mean by Gold limit? There is a limit to the number of Caravans and the number of Rss transfer per week, that's all I know.

Sep 30, 2016, 11:3009/30/16
Oct 3, 2016, 10:03(edited)

Greetings,  My suggestion is on league menu when checking warriors in league I think it would be cool to see which castles have be besieged. Highlighted or as shown on map with overlay.

Thank you for this suggestion. I would like to know if other players support this idea.

Oct 1, 2016, 23:3610/01/16
Oct 3, 2016, 10:05(edited)

hello

this days we have problems whith coiners,i was thinking what can we can do against the coiner leagues.

we can do something,we can deffend our castles and once we are weak to do that we need the alliers

so the suggestion is->faster reinforecment from the alliers ,the same speed whith our teamates.

In this game coiners controll thinks we are weak and we deserve  help the no coiners have nt any weapon against this ,help them make it more fair help us to use the alliance reinforecment  !

they already do what they want they attack anywhere they boost anythink the only think we can do is deffend our castles.

improve this for us so,for a more fair game

Declined. Travel times can drastically affect game balance. It needs to be considered within several teams. Our game analytics are already looking for a way to let Units travel faster.

Oct 2, 2016, 06:5710/02/16
Oct 3, 2016, 10:03(edited)

suggestion 

allow us to create resource packs 

for example if i have 10k gold allow me to pack it and store it in the black market

Declined. It would drastically affect our game balance (raiding part).
Oct 3, 2016, 08:5210/03/16
Oct 3, 2016, 10:09(edited)
03/13/15

I am not sure if this suggestion has already been put in but there are 2 things int he game every player or every League Leadership might be looking for:

1. Search Player option in Statistics page of the Embassy. It is easier to check defense or offense of a person and for easier management of players when administrating the league like providing DE access, revoking DE access, promotion/demotion of a particular player, etc.

It's really hard to implement on Flash. However, we're looking for a way to add this feature.

2. Some thing to do with the Runes of Fealty, after the league has maxed out on the number of members in the league there is no point of getting Runes of Fealty for the members. There can be 3 options for that

We'll expand the Leagues.

a. Change or provide and option after a certain player lvl to choose Runes of Fealty or some other things.

b. Use of the existing Runes of Fealty for buying or exchange it with Skull runes or some other item for the Hero.

c. Use the existing Runes of Fealty for buying or exchange boosts, similar to Soulstones.

Thanks.

Additionally one more suggestion for the Forum. Can all the contest have an end data post which the entries cannot be made the post is locked and the winners are declared. There are some posts that are there for ages and either the participation is low that is why it has been kept open or some has totally forgotten about it.

If you notice any old contests which are not closed yet, please PM one of our Mods and give them a link. they will pass it to Community Managers.

Thanks Again.

Oct 3, 2016, 14:2210/03/16
Oct 5, 2016, 06:44(edited)
05/26/14

League Daily Quest Event:

Add a league quest event to see which league can complete the most league quests in a set period of time such as two days.  Use the current league daily quests and have all leagues on the same rotation of quests (train units, engage battlegrounds, raid rival castles, complete daily quests and kill enemy units then start over) as they compete for most active league bragging rights. 

This type of event would spice things up by adding a little variety to the current menu of events.

Thanks for the consideration.

Do you mean a new kind of Tournament?

Oct 3, 2016, 14:3210/03/16
Oct 5, 2016, 06:48(edited)

hello alyone previously i did a suggestion and you asked me what i mean ,here on  page 19 this link http://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/suggestions/23432_your-suggestions/?post=185412

this i mean here is when my teamate has recource limit and when he/she has a request(urgent help) ,a request we cant do cause he/she has limit he/she should be informed about it just to know why her league cant help

let me know if it is more clear now once my englsih is nt very good :)

Players need to track their limits on their own. If you mean Warehouse limits, a player can free some space to accept help.

-------------

about the suggestion of one player,the suggestion of this link on the page 19 were you ask our opinion about the suggestion of this guy my position is positive and i would say it is a good suggestion the link of the suggestion you ask our opinion is http://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/suggestions/23432_your-suggestions/?post=185432

Thanks!

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.