Your Suggestions

Your Suggestions

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Oct 25, 2016, 13:5110/25/16
Oct 26, 2016, 10:43(edited)
03/22/15

Was only a few weeks away from having all my lost arts to lvl 20 and then you brought in the update increasing lost arts to lvl 32.

Which is fine, but this is going to take me another 18 Months upgrading them again. 

Please give us an option to purchase a permanent additional sage (with sapphires). At least with two sages it might only take another year.

Thx. 

Declined. Our game has a certain dynamics. It means that you need not only Resources, but also time to develop your Castle and upgrade Units. Time component is extremely important, and we can't remove it.

Oct 25, 2016, 14:2010/25/16
Oct 26, 2016, 10:44(edited)

1. friends notification red outline around shield for wraith and immortal to know to rise it. 

2. no red outline to show up for friends who do not need to rise wraith and immortal.

I'm not sure if we can implement it. Because it would require constant synchronization to update the list, and it would cause the high load on server.
Oct 25, 2016, 14:4910/25/16
Oct 31, 2016, 10:41(edited)
01/31/15

Enchantments & Corruptions

Enchantments can be applied to fortifications, units, LA's, and several items e.g for the Hero. They can give special boosts. Enchantments should have several tiers:

• Simple/Basic;
  • Common;
  • Uncommon;
  • Rare;
  • Elite;
  • Godlike;

The higher the tier, the better the enchantments are and the more the enchantment can give.

The Godlike tier should be difficult to achieve, as they can grant an extra special effect.

An example of an enchantment could be:

Troops of the Dark

Tier: Elite 
Effects:

• +30% Unit Defense;
  • +10% Unit Offense;
  • -5% Unit Speed.

A Godlike example could be:

Fortifications of the Mighty Ocean

Tier: Godlike 
Effects:  

• +4000 Castle Defense;
  • +25% Unit Defense at home;
  • -10% Sapphire cost at the Healer.

Godlike effect: Wraths of Weor are 40% less effective on your castle.

The effects could, just like the hero's items, have a range of how big the effect is for each Enchantment.
For example: 

• +10% - 40% Unit Defense;

A random number between the 10% and 40% will be chosen. Just for the variation!

Corruptions are the negative effects on the enchantments. 

Enchantments could be achieved in a new kind of tournament perhaps.
For example: 

• Magical PvP Tournament;
  • Magical Battleground Tournament;
  • Magical Experience Exhibition;

Some enchantments, like the artifacts, are temporary whilst others are permanent. They can be stored in e.g the Council of Mages where you can select at most 6 enchantments.

A very cool idea similar to Artifacts. However, I'm not sure that all players will accept it, considering the fact that there are some corruptions along with enchantments. So I would like to hear more opinions on this.

Corruptions don't need to be there though!

It's only there for a sort of balance. Godlike items should carry powerful boosts. To counter a bit of that, a small corruption can be there. It's not guaranteed that there's a corruption. It's randomly chosen with a random power.

Furthermore, perhaps the possiblity to 'Syphon Enchantments' would do? This could be a new building or a tab in an already existing building. Syphoning enchantments basically works as follows:

• You select two enchantments that carry corruptions;
  • Then press a button saying 'Syphon' for example;
  • It'll take some time, but after that the corruptions are filtered away, but there's a chance that the enchantment drops one tier.

Perhaps that could be a solution?

Oct 26, 2016, 05:3910/26/16
05/14/16

How much coin?

Oct 26, 2016, 05:4610/26/16
Oct 26, 2016, 05:48(edited)
05/14/16

nix said:

Would it be possible to ad the option "scroll request" to the help requests?

Passed to devs

Good idea. 

Oct 26, 2016, 21:1710/26/16
12/18/14
Jezebel said:

Juglar del Viento said:

Hi all

my suggestion. actually buildings we have to purchase troops are all on level 1. Why dont u add the posibility of upgrade them in such manner that every upgrade can make the time of purchasing be reduced .

thanks in advance

Regards

I like this suggestion

also an addition build queue for amulet troops would be nice 

we have an additional queue for imperial units but it seems good discounts (60% or higher) to build those have basically become extinct :(

include the amulet troops in those queues it would be really helpful 

Unfortunately, additional queues were declined. Mostly because players need to choose between Offense and Defense each time they build Units.
I don't understand that answer since amulet troops are both offense and defense, if you won't do this then make imperial units a more affordable option or bring back the better discounts to build imperials.  We can only produce amulets so fast and nobody has any better advantage over others to produce them any quicker so I don't see the reasoning....
Oct 27, 2016, 01:2810/27/16
Nov 1, 2016, 10:47(edited)
03/22/16

Could there be a button added to the Fortress and Beacons to send all troops to their Catacombs that can only be pushed by Marshall or designated Captains.

Declined. Marshalls have such power only for Offensive Units on Beacons. We will also add thi option for Fortresses. However, they don't have an authorization to move Defensive Units that should be protecting the Beacon/Fortress. We don't want to give players such power over someone's Units.
Oct 27, 2016, 08:1410/27/16
Nov 1, 2016, 10:49(edited)
02/11/15

Suggestion for  new additions to castles

Outside Portcullis, Moat, and Bridge

Also maybe a level 6 wall which is white with red glow.  But designed like level 4 walls.

Really interesting. More buildings outside. Actually our devs are considering several similar ideas right now.

Oct 27, 2016, 22:1610/27/16
Nov 1, 2016, 10:49(edited)
09/05/15

Almericus said:

How about some kind of audible alert for incoming raids/sieges?

Good idea, but aren't you going to be spammed by those?

Theres always the mute button for those busy moments and if I am getting that many incoming at once my full attention is going to be right there!

Officers are often up to their necks in admin and I have missed a few incomings drowning in messages or helping out in chat.

I will pass this suggestion.

Oct 27, 2016, 23:0510/27/16
Nov 1, 2016, 10:55(edited)
10/04/14

im not interested in whether lost arts reaching level 32 is a good/bad thing

im interested in not having to scroll thru them now. as Oberon wont give you upgrade tasks for lost arts level 21, 22 etc

there is no handy means of clicking / snapping right to a certain lost arts

this scrolling/dragging left-to-right nonsense....is getting old fast

this is my idea:

http://prntscr.com/cztuvy

Thank you for the suggestion. We are planning to add more Quests. Also, our devs are aware of the scrolling issue and they are looking for a complex solution for it.

Oct 28, 2016, 06:4610/28/16
Nov 1, 2016, 10:56(edited)
05/14/16

Ranks should be readjusted and a vice-Marshall rank added x2  and commander rank adjusted above the captians 

Diplomats below captians And rangersraAngers above  knights. The rest stays the same.

Declined. We are not planning to change the current Ranking system. You already have a vice-marshall. That's a Captain. Also, many players are already used to the current system, and any changes can negatively affect their gameplay.
Oct 29, 2016, 07:3810/29/16
Nov 1, 2016, 11:00(edited)

Another suggestion. Sometimes things happen ingame where people need to change their name and start over. I myself ran across this issue today. Only problem is even if you delete all your friends they can still see you, even if you move your castle. When a name is changed it usually means something happened and that person wants to keep their anonymity. Anyway to do this? It will save alot of heartache and people quitting.(someone told me that if you ever talked to someone in PM no matter what name you choose or where go you can still be followed..if this is true this situation really needs to be addressed.

Thank you

no longer marise

Declined! Players are able to add others to bookmarks and write them in PM to be able to track them. I understand that some may want to change their name and coordinates, but there are some ways to track you. Not all players can use this option, but it's important for them to be able to track their enemies even if they relocated. 
Oct 29, 2016, 11:4810/29/16
03/22/15

SaMilkieSa said:

Was only a few weeks away from having all my lost arts to lvl 20 and then you brought in the update increasing lost arts to lvl 32.

Which is fine, but this is going to take me another 18 Months upgrading them again. 

Please give us an option to purchase a permanent additional sage (with sapphires). At least with two sages it might only take another year.

Thx. 

Declined. Our game has a certain dynamics. It means that you need not only Resources, but also time to develop your Castle and upgrade Units. Time component is extremely important, and we can't remove it.

The dynamics being that coiners will pay to boost. The time component is important to you to get cash I understand that. How long will it take to upgrade all the lost arts from 1 to 32? 4-5 Years without coining? Adding an additional Sage at cost would reduce this to 2-3 years. Remember that you've already added the option to buy a temporary Sage, but hey the time component isn't important to your game when it suits you eh!

Its a shame you've taken this stance, coiners will have already spent their cash on boosts and are probably maxed all lost arts already (that is the only extremely important part of the time component - making people pay). 

So basically, things have to take an age, so people buy their way around things taking an age. Why didn't you just say that instead of "but also take time to develop your Castle and upgrade units" BS. 

Oct 29, 2016, 21:0510/29/16
Nov 1, 2016, 11:06(edited)
07/11/16

Maybe there could be a notification from Harpy when new members are added, so captains and commanders are aware.   It gets hard to know who is always new when we deal with A LOT of people.    If we get a notification we can welcome them right away and forward our information we need them to know.   As captain I have no idea when a new person has joined.   I feel this is not beneficial for anyone. 

We have already passed a similar suggestion to our developers.
Oct 29, 2016, 21:2110/29/16
07/02/15

WitheredWhite said:

Maybe there could be a notification from Harpy when new members are added, so captains and commanders are aware.   It gets hard to know who is always new when we deal with A LOT of people.    If we get a notification we can welcome them right away and forward our information we need them to know.   As captain I have no idea when a new person has joined.   I feel this is not beneficial for anyone. 

there allready is you just need to activate it

http://pasteboard.co/kWb5pP75C.jpg

http://pasteboard.co/kWbBqbGRW.jpg

Oct 29, 2016, 21:3410/29/16
Nov 1, 2016, 11:10(edited)

On behalf of those of us who don't see as well as we used to - while I admire the graphics and realize the artists have meetings and put a lot of though into the game colors - can someone mention that contrast between the writing and the back ground is important - not from an aesthetic stand point but from the readability angle. Having my league/allies/friends names appear in dark green against a brown back ground makes it almost impossible for me to determine who just got spied on or raided.  

Also it would be helpful if we could actually give units away instead of just sending reinforcements to our league members. That way we could send carvery units to people who hadn't unlocked Horsemanship or occult units to help in battle rather than just guard their keeps.

Love the game but have to play it with a magnifine glass near the computer to read some of the insturctions/letters/notifications

Please show all cases on screenshots, and we will pass them to our devs.
Oct 30, 2016, 03:2010/30/16
Nov 1, 2016, 11:11(edited)
08/22/15

Maybe I am just missing it but I can not find anywhere that tells us the defensive strength value that our league has in our beacon/s. I can see the number of troops in each but not the total points value of those troops. This would be useful when sending more defense to determine which beacon is the weakest.

We didn't change that part actually. We will also add the information about each player Unit strength on Beacons.
Oct 30, 2016, 10:3310/30/16
Nov 1, 2016, 11:13(edited)
07/05/15

Hi

When you have seiged a castle, you should still be able to spy on it and raid (e.g. when you hover over the castle, the raid button should be enabled).   Having to go to your keep and manage it as a fief is pretty onerous. 

Declined. It's one of the basic game mechanics. We are not planning to change it.

Oct 30, 2016, 13:5110/30/16
Nov 1, 2016, 11:14(edited)

i will say for one more time

in case of i do a raid and my pc has a problem what do i do?

how i will hide my offense if i cant log in cause of pc problem?

today 40 second before my offence return i lost connection and i should wait 20 minuits until i find it again

so i pray all this time nobody attack me,i could lose the offence i build for months!

nice

why plarium do not add 2 auto hinder for offense troop per month

simply request i ask plarium to hide automatically my troop 2 times per month in case of i dont do it it in 1 minuit

it is for safty reasons,

what you will lose your moneys if you add this feature?,i suppose to the company understand it instead of thinking the economical damage

we build offence for long time and the damage for us will be bigger than yours in case of happening somethink like that

we play we spent time to build troop you must protect us somehow respect the time we spent here

Unfortunately, we are unable to help you in case you have PC issues.
Oct 30, 2016, 17:3710/30/16
Nov 1, 2016, 11:15(edited)

Allow players the ability to heal units killed in defending league fortresses (and maybe even beacons also) in the same manner that units can be healed after being killed defending their castles.....

DB

Declined. It was an exception made for Castle defenders. We are not planning to change that part of the game.

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.