Update Discussion - If you were the initator and developer ...

93 Replies
aaronloo
5 July, 2017, 7:48 PM UTC
Time for a hamlet update.  With the addition of daily quests the hamlets are seeing increased use, but it is becoming more difficult with hold a hamlet long enough to obtain more that a small number or resources.  It would be nice to see some sort of timed protection or ability to setup defense for a percentage
UTC +6:00
Euclus
14 July, 2017, 2:50 PM UTC
The Global tournament 100% troop speed for a day should read neighborhood expansion not global as it only means you can reach double the distance from your castle in the same time. To truly label it global you would have to apply a 24hr free relocation window so leagues that dominate a region or territory and  attack other leagues that are on the other side of the game, as you might say. I don't see the troop speed increase promoting greater conflict as I think is the point of the offer.
UTC +0:00
Oracle
15 July, 2017, 5:31 AM UTC

Euclus said:

The Global tournament 100% troop speed for a day should read neighborhood expansion not global as it only means you can reach double the distance from your castle in the same time. To truly label it global you would have to apply a 24hr free relocation window so leagues that dominate a region or territory and  attack other leagues that are on the other side of the game, as you might say. I don't see the troop speed increase promoting greater conflict as I think is the point of the offer.

The tournament was implemented largely due to player complaints. It​ is a good idea, and help greatly in the Darkplain. 

Just because something isn't a lie does not mean that it isn't deceptive. A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction.....Gedleyihlekisa: Oracle the postremogeniture
UTC +2:00
Limad
15 July, 2017, 3:44 PM UTC
Oracle said:

Euclus said:

The tournament was implemented largely due to player complaints. It​ is a good idea, and help greatly in the Darkplain. 

This is ridiculous, even by your standards. You just flat-out made that up out of thin air. There are zero players complaining about troop travel times.
Hola!
UTC -12:00
bhagya_anne
18 August, 2017, 3:49 AM UTC

How come the players in the top league get offers special packages?  https://prnt.sc/g9tyge  It makes them stronger and gives them the advantage that nobody else can every catch up?  Come on Plarium where is your sense of fairness?

UTC +7:00
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
18 August, 2017, 7:53 AM UTC

bhagya_anne said:

How come the players in the top league get offers special packages?  https://prnt.sc/g9tyge  It makes them stronger and gives them the advantage that nobody else can every catch up?  Come on Plarium where is your sense of fairness?

Hello. 

Special Offers are given based on a set algorithm which is constantly evolving. 

You can receive a cheap or an expensive Special Offer. It is chosen by that algorithm. All players receive these Offers, and if a player is a member of a TOP League, it doesn't mean he won't receive the Offers at all.

Community Manager
Gadheras
26 August, 2017, 11:30 PM UTC

bhagya_anne said:

The secret behind the special "good" offers is easy. NEVER EVER spend any money before you get such an good offer. Then it take a good while before you get such an offer again. If you keep spend a bit now and then, you will never get these offers. The only intentions behind these good offers is to get players to spend money. 

Plarium doesn't care about you if you already spend money. Then you in their pockets already, or rather they in your pockets. There is no customer loyality or reward program with Plarium. 
tissetass
13 September, 2017, 6:11 PM UTC
nobody said:

the problem with hamlets is that it was designed as a pvp vs skiller concept where the skiller is a sitting duck.  the change to hamlets that would make it a part of the game is for it to truly be a pve part of the game gathering resources rather than it being pvp bait.  the raid times in hamlets also lets pvp players hit you quickly without using speedups.

maybe at least have a capture time for unheld hamlets as is, and a normal capture time attacking a hamlet that is already held.  this will at least slow down the pvper's who are 150 miles away from you.

i hate being a sitting duck tho.
used to work fine before the devs decreased the traveling time, then you had a chanse to hold them for 12 mins
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
14 September, 2017, 3:05 PM UTC

tissetass said:

nobody said:

the problem with hamlets is that it was designed as a pvp vs skiller concept where the skiller is a sitting duck.  the change to hamlets that would make it a part of the game is for it to truly be a pve part of the game gathering resources rather than it being pvp bait.  the raid times in hamlets also lets pvp players hit you quickly without using speedups.

maybe at least have a capture time for unheld hamlets as is, and a normal capture time attacking a hamlet that is already held.  this will at least slow down the pvper's who are 150 miles away from you.

i hate being a sitting duck tho.
used to work fine before the devs decreased the traveling time, then you had a chanse to hold them for 12 mins

Hello :)

Devs are working on the Item that will allow you to hold them longer :)
Community Manager
kevinsmcalpin
24 September, 2017, 4:36 AM UTC
Need to add scout units. Scout Units can notify us of incoming raids where they are stationed Like Fortresses, Beacons and other League members so we can act  according to the situation Just like a raid coming after our own Castles. We would get msgs stating how long before an raid Ibelieve this will improve PvP 
UTC +7:00
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
25 September, 2017, 10:49 AM UTC

kevinsmcalpin said:

Need to add scout units. Scout Units can notify us of incoming raids where they are stationed Like Fortresses, Beacons and other League members so we can act  according to the situation Just like a raid coming after our own Castles. We would get msgs stating how long before an raid Ibelieve this will improve PvP 

Hello :)

Thanks for your suggestion. Devs are working on developing new Units that will be added to the game in the future.

They have a lot of feedback and ideas from players, the similar type o Units was suggested as well.

Will see what they will create 
Community Manager
BiohazarD
12 October, 2017, 11:32 PM UTC
Gadheras said:

bhagya_anne said:

The secret behind the special "good" offers is easy. NEVER EVER spend any money before you get such an good offer. Then it take a good while before you get such an offer again. If you keep spend a bit now and then, you will never get these offers. The only intentions behind these good offers is to get players to spend money. 

Plarium doesn't care about you if you already spend money. Then you in their pockets already, or rather they in your pockets. There is no customer loyality or reward program with Plarium. 
I find it amusing how people always complain that there's no customer loyalty program where you get better discounts for spending more, but then they also complain about the VIP program giving people who spend more special packages/discounts.  I don't understand the logic there.  Unless it's just that you want plarium to give only you the special stuff ;)
UTC +0:00
Gadheras
15 October, 2017, 10:25 AM UTC

BiohazarD said:

Gadheras said:

bhagya_anne said:

I find it amusing how people always complain that there's no customer loyalty program where you get better discounts for spending more, but then they also complain about the VIP program giving people who spend more special packages/discounts.  I don't understand the logic there.  Unless it's just that you want plarium to give only you the special stuff ;)

I thought Plarium stated that people invited to the VIP program is not based on how much they spend? So doesn't that make your point moth? I don't want Plarium to give me special stuff or special treatment what so ever. I don't really fancy them give other players special treatment either.

I rather see a system when you spend, you get a discount on your next purchase and so on. If you a good customer, you get rewarded. As it is now, if you a bad customer, and just hold out long enough, you get a good deal. Then just hold out again for a good deal again. That doesn't really make you a valueable customer. 

Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
17 October, 2017, 12:03 PM UTC

Gadheras said:

BiohazarD said:

Gadheras said:

bhagya_anne said:

I thought Plarium stated that people invited to the VIP program is not based on how much they spend? So doesn't that make your point moth? I don't want Plarium to give me special stuff or special treatment what so ever. I don't really fancy them give other players special treatment either.

I rather see a system when you spend, you get a discount on your next purchase and so on. If you a good customer, you get rewarded. As it is now, if you a bad customer, and just hold out long enough, you get a good deal. Then just hold out again for a good deal again. That doesn't really make you a valueable customer. 

Hello.

There are many factors that are taken into account while deciding who from the players are added to the program.

Among the main ones are:

-  the amount of time spent playing the game;

- how long ago players joined;

- their levels of activity in the game.

Community Manager
1722673 users registered; 42828 topics; 272238 posts; our newest member:abdiwaliccm1988