Update Discussion - If you were the initator and developer ...

83 Replies
aaronloo
5 July, 2017, 7:48 PM UTC
Time for a hamlet update.  With the addition of daily quests the hamlets are seeing increased use, but it is becoming more difficult with hold a hamlet long enough to obtain more that a small number or resources.  It would be nice to see some sort of timed protection or ability to setup defense for a percentage
UTC +6:00
Euclus
14 July, 2017, 2:50 PM UTC
The Global tournament 100% troop speed for a day should read neighborhood expansion not global as it only means you can reach double the distance from your castle in the same time. To truly label it global you would have to apply a 24hr free relocation window so leagues that dominate a region or territory and  attack other leagues that are on the other side of the game, as you might say. I don't see the troop speed increase promoting greater conflict as I think is the point of the offer.
UTC +0:00
Oracle
15 July, 2017, 5:31 AM UTC

Euclus said:

The Global tournament 100% troop speed for a day should read neighborhood expansion not global as it only means you can reach double the distance from your castle in the same time. To truly label it global you would have to apply a 24hr free relocation window so leagues that dominate a region or territory and  attack other leagues that are on the other side of the game, as you might say. I don't see the troop speed increase promoting greater conflict as I think is the point of the offer.

The tournament was implemented largely due to player complaints. It​ is a good idea, and help greatly in the Darkplain. 

Gedleyihlekisa: Oracle the postremogeniture
UTC +2:00
Limad
15 July, 2017, 3:44 PM UTC
Oracle said:

Euclus said:

The tournament was implemented largely due to player complaints. It​ is a good idea, and help greatly in the Darkplain. 

This is ridiculous, even by your standards. You just flat-out made that up out of thin air. There are zero players complaining about troop travel times.
Hola!
UTC -12:00
1659051 users registered; 33176 topics; 251787 posts; our newest member:augusto.alencar357