All Categories

Update Discussion - If you were the initator and developer ...

Update Discussion - If you were the initator and developer ...

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Aug 26, 2017, 23:3008/26/17
07/25/15

bhagya_anne said:

How come the players in the top league get offers special packages?  https://prnt.sc/g9tyge  It makes them stronger and gives them the advantage that nobody else can every catch up?  Come on Plarium where is your sense of fairness?

The secret behind the special "good" offers is easy. NEVER EVER spend any money before you get such an good offer. Then it take a good while before you get such an offer again. If you keep spend a bit now and then, you will never get these offers. The only intentions behind these good offers is to get players to spend money. 

Plarium doesn't care about you if you already spend money. Then you in their pockets already, or rather they in your pockets. There is no customer loyality or reward program with Plarium. 
Sep 13, 2017, 18:1109/13/17
04/12/16
nobody said:

the problem with hamlets is that it was designed as a pvp vs skiller concept where the skiller is a sitting duck.  the change to hamlets that would make it a part of the game is for it to truly be a pve part of the game gathering resources rather than it being pvp bait.  the raid times in hamlets also lets pvp players hit you quickly without using speedups.

maybe at least have a capture time for unheld hamlets as is, and a normal capture time attacking a hamlet that is already held.  this will at least slow down the pvper's who are 150 miles away from you.

i hate being a sitting duck tho.
used to work fine before the devs decreased the traveling time, then you had a chanse to hold them for 12 mins
Sep 14, 2017, 15:0509/14/17
02/29/16

tissetass said:

nobody said:

the problem with hamlets is that it was designed as a pvp vs skiller concept where the skiller is a sitting duck.  the change to hamlets that would make it a part of the game is for it to truly be a pve part of the game gathering resources rather than it being pvp bait.  the raid times in hamlets also lets pvp players hit you quickly without using speedups.

maybe at least have a capture time for unheld hamlets as is, and a normal capture time attacking a hamlet that is already held.  this will at least slow down the pvper's who are 150 miles away from you.

i hate being a sitting duck tho.
used to work fine before the devs decreased the traveling time, then you had a chanse to hold them for 12 mins

Hello :)

Devs are working on the Item that will allow you to hold them longer :)
Sep 24, 2017, 04:3609/24/17
02/08/17
Need to add scout units. Scout Units can notify us of incoming raids where they are stationed Like Fortresses, Beacons and other League members so we can act  according to the situation Just like a raid coming after our own Castles. We would get msgs stating how long before an raid Ibelieve this will improve PvP 
Sep 25, 2017, 10:4909/25/17
02/29/16

kevinsmcalpin said:

Need to add scout units. Scout Units can notify us of incoming raids where they are stationed Like Fortresses, Beacons and other League members so we can act  according to the situation Just like a raid coming after our own Castles. We would get msgs stating how long before an raid Ibelieve this will improve PvP 

Thanks for your suggestion. Devs are working on developing new Units that will be added to the game in the future.

They have a lot of feedback and ideas from players, the similar type o Units was suggested as well.

Will see what they will create 
BiohazarDModerator
Oct 12, 2017, 23:3210/12/17
10/04/13
Gadheras said:

bhagya_anne said:

How come the players in the top league get offers special packages?  https://prnt.sc/g9tyge  It makes them stronger and gives them the advantage that nobody else can every catch up?  Come on Plarium where is your sense of fairness?

The secret behind the special "good" offers is easy. NEVER EVER spend any money before you get such an good offer. Then it take a good while before you get such an offer again. If you keep spend a bit now and then, you will never get these offers. The only intentions behind these good offers is to get players to spend money. 

Plarium doesn't care about you if you already spend money. Then you in their pockets already, or rather they in your pockets. There is no customer loyality or reward program with Plarium. 
I find it amusing how people always complain that there's no customer loyalty program where you get better discounts for spending more, but then they also complain about the VIP program giving people who spend more special packages/discounts.  I don't understand the logic there.  Unless it's just that you want plarium to give only you the special stuff ;)
Oct 15, 2017, 10:2510/15/17
07/25/15

BiohazarD said:

Gadheras said:

bhagya_anne said:

I find it amusing how people always complain that there's no customer loyalty program where you get better discounts for spending more, but then they also complain about the VIP program giving people who spend more special packages/discounts.  I don't understand the logic there.  Unless it's just that you want plarium to give only you the special stuff ;)

I thought Plarium stated that people invited to the VIP program is not based on how much they spend? So doesn't that make your point moth? I don't want Plarium to give me special stuff or special treatment what so ever. I don't really fancy them give other players special treatment either.

I rather see a system when you spend, you get a discount on your next purchase and so on. If you a good customer, you get rewarded. As it is now, if you a bad customer, and just hold out long enough, you get a good deal. Then just hold out again for a good deal again. That doesn't really make you a valueable customer. 

Oct 17, 2017, 12:0310/17/17
02/29/16

Gadheras said:

BiohazarD said:

Gadheras said:

bhagya_anne said:

I thought Plarium stated that people invited to the VIP program is not based on how much they spend? So doesn't that make your point moth? I don't want Plarium to give me special stuff or special treatment what so ever. I don't really fancy them give other players special treatment either.

I rather see a system when you spend, you get a discount on your next purchase and so on. If you a good customer, you get rewarded. As it is now, if you a bad customer, and just hold out long enough, you get a good deal. Then just hold out again for a good deal again. That doesn't really make you a valueable customer. 

Hello.

There are many factors that are taken into account while deciding who from the players are added to the program.

Among the main ones are:

-  the amount of time spent playing the game;

- how long ago players joined;

- their levels of activity in the game.

Nov 10, 2017, 18:0311/10/17
07/12/14

The hamlets are rarely inhabited due to other players defeating the holder and then abandoning the hamlet.

That is all nice and good during PVPs, but what about the players who wish to actually collect?

I say anyone who takes a hamlet from another player should have to stay on the hamlet until defeated or until such time as they withdraw funds from said hamlet.

Nov 13, 2017, 11:0911/13/17
02/29/16

Brucewayne said:

The hamlets are rarely inhabited due to other players defeating the holder and then abandoning the hamlet.

That is all nice and good during PVPs, but what about the players who wish to actually collect?

I say anyone who takes a hamlet from another player should have to stay on the hamlet until defeated or until such time as they withdraw funds from said hamlet.

Hello, my Lord.

I know it's difficult to hold a Hamlet as players are using it for PvP points mostly. I've forwarded the feedback about it to devs already. 

They said that they're thinking about adding a new Item to the game that will allow you to keep the Hamlet for the longer period of time.

Nov 13, 2017, 11:4211/13/17
07/25/15
Alina Phoenix said:

Brucewayne said:

Hello, my Lord.

I know it's difficult to hold a Hamlet as players are using it for PvP points mostly. I've forwarded the feedback about it to devs already. 

They said that they're thinking about adding a new Item to the game that will allow you to keep the Hamlet for the longer period of time.

Let me guess, an item with a price tag?
Nov 14, 2017, 09:3811/14/17
02/29/16
Gadheras said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Brucewayne said:

Hello, my Lord.

Let me guess, an item with a price tag?
Have no idea at the moment 
Nov 21, 2017, 11:2811/21/17
Nov 24, 2017, 05:2611/24/17
01/26/15
Alina Phoenix said:

Gadheras said:

BiohazarD said:

Gadheras said:

bhagya_anne said:

Hello.

There are many factors that are taken into account while deciding who from the players are added to the program.

Among the main ones are:

by those conditions im pretty sure i would have qualified but lets be honest here ...... if you dont coin you wont get a VIP membership, cause those VIP guys are just sales REPs 
Nov 24, 2017, 05:3411/24/17
Nov 24, 2017, 05:36(edited)
01/26/15

but that was off topic

1) if i was a developer i would work on making defense units eat MUCH less so they can at least stand up to offense for the same aamount of food consumption 

2) make the ranking system in terms of league rank worth something, thus encouraging leagues to upgrade beacons otherwise this is just Kabam Version 2,0

3) give me saphs cause ideas are not for free LOL hahaha ...... yip in my dreams, any of this will get to development

these are just the base of the update i had in mind there are so many things you could do to balance this game out
Nov 24, 2017, 10:5311/24/17
02/29/16

KING said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Gadheras said:

BiohazarD said:

Gadheras said:

bhagya_anne said:

Hello.

Among the main ones are:

by those conditions im pretty sure i would have qualified but lets be honest here ...... if you dont coin you wont get a VIP membership, cause those VIP guys are just sales REPs 

At the moment, we can't add to the program all players who deserve to be added :( We're still working on its development and plan to extend it in the future.

So, stay tuned and if you meet the requirements I listed above, you'll be invited to the program sooner or later.

Nov 24, 2017, 10:5811/24/17
02/29/16

KING said:

but that was off topic

1) if i was a developer i would work on making defense units eat MUCH less so they can at least stand up to offense for the same aamount of food consumption 

2) make the ranking system in terms of league rank worth something, thus encouraging leagues to upgrade beacons otherwise this is just Kabam Version 2,0

3) give me saphs cause ideas are not for free LOL hahaha ...... yip in my dreams, any of this will get to development

these are just the base of the update i had in mind there are so many things you could do to balance this game out

Thanks for the suggestions :)

1. Taking into account that Units don't die anymore if you run out of food, I don't think it influences a lot Defense vs Offense Units battle.

2. Devs are already working on the Leagues functionality. So, many interesting things and updates should be added in the future :)

3. The suggestions lead to positive changes in the game and make it more enjoyable to play. So, I think it's a decent reward already :)

You're welcome to share your other suggestions in the Suggestions thread: https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/suggestions/

Nov 27, 2017, 16:4111/27/17

why wont an agent of palarium sf let me contact them been playing 7 years and have spent $ even know you say that's not required

Nov 27, 2017, 16:4411/27/17
you block me from sending so this is a who you want to listen to deal right
MariusAdmin
Nov 28, 2017, 10:0411/28/17
09/04/17
makodave63 said:

why wont an agent of palarium sf let me contact them been playing 7 years and have spent $ even know you say that's not required

Who are you trying to contact and how?