All Categories

Update Discussion - If you were the initator and developer ...

Update Discussion - If you were the initator and developer ...

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Dec 6, 2016, 11:2312/06/16
09/17/15
IronApex Turok said:

i suggest that the developer read the customer service thread
Hi, Ironapex. As I said in some other thread, each Plarium Employee has his own tasks. Game developers don't check the forum, because they have a working channel of getting player feedback and suggestions throughout CMs.
Dec 7, 2016, 16:2312/07/16
07/25/15
IronApex Turok said:

i suggest that the developer read the customer service thread
I guess you need to bring it to a bigger social media where they can get exposed to it.
BiohazarDModerator
Dec 7, 2016, 18:3212/07/16
10/04/13
Expand the saga quests out to bg level 160, we haven't gotten more of them since the max bg level was 100.  If plarium's writers are busy maybe we could have a forum contest to come up with continued story. 
Dec 7, 2016, 19:3212/07/16

BiohazarD said:

Expand the saga quests out to bg level 160, we haven't gotten more of them since the max bg level was 100.  If plarium's writers are busy maybe we could have a forum contest to come up with continued story. 

right point 

coherence or all is a fiction for...

Dec 12, 2016, 10:0812/12/16
03/01/16
BiohazarD said:

This suggestion was declined, we're not planning to add new levels to the Saga Quests.
Dec 12, 2016, 14:0912/12/16
07/25/15
Eugenia Misura said:

BiohazarD said:

This suggestion was declined, we're not planning to add new levels to the Saga Quests.
of course, because that would require a tiny bit more effort than throw the next marvellous thing for us to throw cash at.
Dec 15, 2016, 20:3212/15/16
07/23/15

Trying to please everyone is the problem, it's impossible. Like wack-a-mole, you please one set of upset players and the fix creates another whole set.

I like the lost arts levels as they are now. Why?

1.Offers more varied options to better your defense or your offense to specifically whatever you have the most of .....so instead of a slow progression of all troop defense I can quickly improve nomads because I have 10X the amount of nomads as any other troop.

2 I can improve my  offense or defense earlier instead of waiting to complete the scroll requirements. Now , whatever level you are you can improve faster doing the added level ups for whatever level troop you have wich is faster then gathering scrolls for the next more powerful category.

If I had to describe forum debates it would be I want all my level ups and regeneration and skills fast so I can run around attacking more often or , like me, I like a game that plays LONG and is a slow gradual process and not easy to accomplish.

I think if everything was fast nothing would change, just people think it would change things or mainly, change there own situation and who cares about everyone else it affects.

There is no way to make new players or no money players equal to long term players or coiners who buy up to be equal to long time players.Period.

I think the addition of many play functions better allows for strategy as players must prioritize what they want in what order. I know many find it like work and takes lots of time, but what is easy for you is easy for your enemy so how is that better.

I find more people post to complain then to compliment so I don't know that a forum is the best understanding of player experiences. Maybe a direct to e-mail survey would be more informative.

More player interaction would be good across all. People tire of the same local fights. Once you can gauge an enemies strength you either dominate them or stop attacking because you know they are stronger. If gates were free it would mix up players more creating more battles and faster pace. That would be a real game changer!!!!

That is one person's opinion for what is worth.

Dec 17, 2016, 12:2612/17/16
08/17/14

I play this game for some year. But it seem more disappointed. All player know that game to take money is basic theory, blood sucker is not acceptable.

Just look in price to upgrade , too high.

Boost cost : ex : 8 sapphire to boost 1 pathfinder / 11 for direct buy from black market 72% .

Temple of war: have 6 slots / 3 types. Why not unlock for all types mean 6 slot can use same relics.

Obelisk point have hundreds point not use. Just waste but when finish new BG level received some why???????

Eagle nest Quests tap always "0". I see that BG level more higher than before (100) but quest never comeback.

Battle ground is good one but BG bank to received reward unit just cause more argue and disappointed why not show BG bank by small bar in Eagle's Nest.

Eldritch (reward unit) and red unit ( unit upgrade in beacon)  not counted in BG bank ? why not? to get these unit player lost much unit and money ... why that value just 0. Is it Beacon more interested ? 

Any more interested things to drive player finish higher BG level ex: BG bank = BG resource spend * ( your max BG level / max BG level)* a

Best regards,

Dec 29, 2016, 03:4812/29/16
07/02/15
The biggest problem at this point is the loss of the need for defense, with the new updates (specifically the new tournaments) defense is useless to most leagues. There should be an even or close to even need for defense and offence. if i were developer i would try to restore the need for defence before it is to late.
Dec 29, 2016, 06:3912/29/16

White and black said:

I play this game for some year. But it seem more disappointed. All player know that game to take money is basic theory, blood sucker is not acceptable.

Just look in price to upgrade , too high.

Boost cost : ex : 8 sapphire to boost 1 pathfinder / 11 for direct buy from black market 72% .

Temple of war: have 6 slots / 3 types. Why not unlock for all types mean 6 slot can use same relics.

Obelisk point have hundreds point not use. Just waste but when finish new BG level received some why???????

Eagle nest Quests tap always "0". I see that BG level more higher than before (100) but quest never comeback.

Battle ground is good one but BG bank to received reward unit just cause more argue and disappointed why not show BG bank by small bar in Eagle's Nest.

Eldritch (reward unit) and red unit ( unit upgrade in beacon)  not counted in BG bank ? why not? to get these unit player lost much unit and money ... why that value just 0. Is it Beacon more interested ? 

Any more interested things to drive player finish higher BG level ex: BG bank = BG resource spend * ( your max BG level / max BG level)* a

Best regards,

was just a fairy tale, if anything now has changed is another joke (plarium strategy)

for the rest I say this as one year and more and I agree

Dec 29, 2016, 11:4612/29/16

Eugenia Misura said:

BiohazarD said:

Bio,

Good idea, but you missed 1 small item on your suggestion. You should have said 

"Up the Saga Quests to BG lvl 160 and we will buy them with Saphs"

Eug would say,

"This suggestion was accepted, Devs like cash"

Dec 29, 2016, 12:1512/29/16
07/25/15

At this hour of day I think I would fired everyone and started over. :p

Feb 16, 2017, 20:4102/16/17

I would like to be able to send reinforcements or resources to multiple league members/friends at the same time, instead of one castle at a time.

Perhaps there could be an option to choose a resource or a unit type and then select several friends, before clicking send. That would be great.

Feb 16, 2017, 21:0102/16/17
03/22/16
I would still like to see Marshals and designated Captains have the ability to remove members troops from Fortress and Beacons. I know this has been suggested and shot down but all the reasons given are why members join leagues.
Mar 1, 2017, 04:4703/01/17
12/11/15

If you fixed the lack of function that sucks away the time of every player and eventually frustrates them out of the game for play time lost to poor functionality, you'd increase your income a great deal. Fix whatever it is that makes everything scroll back to the beginning: PMs, League Rosters, Reports, League listings, Ally listings -- everything scrolls around on its own. 

The visual friends list is useless if you have more than 10 friends and everyone has more than 10 friends. 

NOTHING is searchable except the league listing.  Fix this.  Let us search our rosters, let us seach our messages and our reports and our friends' lists.  
Really need to fix that friends list.  A roster style list would be an improvement.  
Add a "send reinforcement, send resources" option to the chat when you click on a players' name.  
Get rid of dead castles under level 10 in less than two years.  Say 6 months and let new castles grow in those spots instead of continually expanding the map.  Server 1 is horribly bloated and only 1 in 50 castles is developed.  1 in 100 active.  That's ridiculous.  It looks like failed model. Get rid of those and don't just turn them into portation locations.  Let new castles grow where dead ones will never grow more.  

Hamlets are useless for anyone over level 15.  That's a complete failure. You must know this already from their lack of use. Either give hamlets a huge defensive boost -- 100% or more -- or scrap them altogether.  
PM scrolling is an abomination.  I think Balur's minions developed that and control it with dark spells.  Message limit 600? Why?  Why does each message need to be encapsulated in a box that won't stay within the confines of the scroll?  I know Balur is illiterate. Giving him control over the communication device of the game was a terrible mistake. 
The more your loyal players feel that you ignore their pain and suffering, the more they will abandon the game. It's a decent game with functional drawbacks that severely limit its appeal.  

Mar 1, 2017, 05:4003/01/17
12/11/15
Also, Provide an emeritus rank for retired leadership.  LMing is hard work, it often burns people out of the game.  Those who stick around and become league members but reduce their roles should have a place of honor at the table without all the work that goes with the title of Captain.  
Mar 3, 2017, 00:4803/03/17
02/21/16
Fix the Lag would be nice :)
Apr 3, 2017, 12:2004/03/17
Apr 3, 2017, 12:22(edited)

always will exist dissapoitment ,the point is plarium to think both players and economicall benefits,if they achive that balance  between their benefit and players' needs they will be more apreciated

on my eyes they do a try but they can become better,for example about skertch if you think you give enough through tournaments you lie your selfs first of all and then players

huge needs incredibly few chances to gain them,

i would say to plarium "just play your game as no coiner to feel what i say"i dont think they do that experiment to see how their updates and offers effect the common player,they dont do that or refuse i dont know but thats the best way to find the ideal balance between company's and players's needs

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Apr 3, 2017, 13:0604/03/17
09/17/15
sison said:

always will exist dissapoitment ,the point is plarium to think both players and economicall benefits,if they achive that balance  between their benefit and players' needs they will be more apreciated

on my eyes they do a try but they can become better,for example about skertch if you think you give enough through tournaments you lie your selfs first of all and then players

huge needs incredibly few chances to gain them,

i would say to plarium "just play your game as no coiner to feel what i say"i dont think they do that experiment to see how their updates and offers effect the common player,they dont do that or refuse i dont know but thats the best way to find the ideal balance between company's and players's needs

Let's imagine that you have a power to make your own Tournament reward. And set the numbers yourself (not only for Sketches). What would it be? :)
Apr 10, 2017, 09:0404/10/17
Apr 10, 2017, 09:11(edited)

hello alyone ,thanks for the question

to be honest not completely sure what the number could be, probably i would add a little bit more often tournaments  which gives skertch,a  little bit more than the current frequency :)