All Categories

Coming Soon: New Event - Beacon Massacre!

Coming Soon: New Event - Beacon Massacre!

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
BiohazarDModerator
Nov 16, 2016, 08:3711/16/16
10/04/13
Sifr said:

IronApex Turok said:

what are the rewards for this event?
From what I've heard there is no reward whatsoever. I could be wrong though.
If the event is implemented here the same way it has been on total domination (which so far it appears to be) there will not be any reward. 
BiohazarDModerator
Nov 16, 2016, 08:4111/16/16
10/04/13

IronApex Turok said:

will diplomatic status prevent an attack on a beacon or will that be removed?

Diplomatic status and its effects will not be altered in any way by the event. However, actions taken during the event will not score points towards league wars or league challenges. 

Nov 16, 2016, 09:2911/16/16
03/02/14

http://prnt.sc/d7wtkd

I'm a little confused. On my screen it shows we can revive 95% of our troops

It also says we can revive these troops from battling other lords and ladies..

So does this also mean if we do castle attacks those units will be revived as well fro free?

A lot of things are not clear and if there is no rewards then this is a huge rip off to us all.

Nov 16, 2016, 09:4011/16/16

Techway_GrandMarshal said:

http://prnt.sc/d7wtkd

I'm a little confused. On my screen it shows we can revive 95% of our troops

It also says we can revive these troops from battling other lords and ladies..

So does this also mean if we do castle attacks those units will be revived as well fro free?

A lot of things are not clear and if there is no rewards then this is a huge rip off to us all.

what server are you on ( where dd you take the screesnshot )

all servers will have the same revival rate 90%
Nov 16, 2016, 09:4111/16/16
08/01/15

After talking with my Seniors, none of us can see any reason to indulge Plarium in this nonsense.

There is nothing to be gained by any individual player (or most leagues) as far as we can see and I'll be encouraging my players to boycott the event.

The folks who have the deepest pockets will simply be less well regarded by the end of the Beacon Bloodbath and the game makers will make a lot of money. Those of us who play for fun (the vast majority) will get ignored.

Money talks.
Nov 16, 2016, 09:4111/16/16
BiohazarD said:

Reaper said:

ok ty...

but hard it is too to kick members that their troops are away from beacons. But you have the limit of 2 days to tell the players it would hit, is that right ?

I'm not sure what you're asking, but I'll try to answer anyways.

You have 7 days from the time the tournament ends to revive 90% of your losses.  After 7 days the troops disappear from the infirmary and are gone forever.  So if people have been gone for months but come back a day after the tournament ends and heal their troops they'll be fine. But if they leave now, their troops die in the beacons, and they log on again in 8 days, they won't be able to use the free revive. 

I dont want know when i can revive the 90% for free i know when but i dont need to revive cos i dont play the stupid event. I meant in the screenshot you see that we have 2d since the announment of the tournament to prepare. Must we tell Plarium the players we cast out from league ? Cos not all have auto hiding catacombs and i dont know if the suggestion of the players would accept that league marshall can throw out all troops from beacon and forts and the troops goes directly in cats.
Nov 16, 2016, 09:5011/16/16

Reaper said:

BiohazarD said:

Reaper said:

ok ty...

but hard it is too to kick members that their troops are away from beacons. But you have the limit of 2 days to tell the players it would hit, is that right ?

You have 7 days from the time the tournament ends to revive 90% of your losses.  After 7 days the troops disappear from the infirmary and are gone forever.  So if people have been gone for months but come back a day after the tournament ends and heal their troops they'll be fine. But if they leave now, their troops die in the beacons, and they log on again in 8 days, they won't be able to use the free revive. 

I dont want know when i can revive the 90% for free i know when but i dont need to revive cos i dont play the stupid event. I meant in the screenshot you see that we have 2d since the announment of the tournament to prepare. Must we tell Plarium the players we cast out from league ? Cos not all have auto hiding catacombs and i dont know if the suggestion of the players would accept that league marshall can throw out all troops from beacon and forts and the troops goes directly in cats.

the auto hiding is automatic it is the system of the game (as well as the player is kicked from the league all his returning deff go to catacombs even if there is no auto hider active)

yes you had 2 days before the start of the event but kicking them is your personal choice ( you can kick them minutes before the event or while the event is going ) bottom line you can kick the player any time you want 

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Nov 16, 2016, 10:2911/16/16
09/17/15
Jezebel said:

http://prntscr.com/d7ps7b

so we can kick people out who are on vacation or due to personal reasons cannot be in the game

nice - we get to leave them without our league banner so they can be preyed upon and deconstruct our league membership at the same time

I agree, it's not the best solution. However, it's the only way to keep their Units safe if they won't be able to log in during the next 7 days to revive them.
Nov 16, 2016, 10:3711/16/16
01/12/15
Reaper said:

BiohazarD said:

Reaper said:

ok ty...

Since the last update any troops coming back from beacon goes to catacomb automatically. One of the good updates I suppose.
Nov 16, 2016, 10:5411/16/16
Nov 16, 2016, 10:54(edited)
Sifr said:

Reaper said:

BiohazarD said:

Reaper said:

ok ty...

Since the last update any troops coming back from beacon goes to catacomb automatically. One of the good updates I suppose.
Depends why they are there. If they defend it and coming home and are safe in cats is ok. If they attacked the beacon and are safe after an enemy act and safe i dont like cos the other league cant make counter attacks to rid off the enemy troops which attacked the beacon.
Nov 16, 2016, 11:0211/16/16
03/20/14
So remove your off troops after you take the beacon, they will go to your cats. if you leave them there they will die and be able to be rivived after toutney
Nov 16, 2016, 12:3411/16/16
Nov 16, 2016, 20:18(edited)
And if i dont take over it only hit it ? Do they stay in cats too ? How do you want make counter actings if anyone attacked your beacon has the troops in cats (doesnt mean that the hit must be successful)  ? Even nukes make no sence for it if they are there. If we attack fortresses and my troops come back from hits they dont stay in cats too why it shall for beacons different ?
Nov 16, 2016, 13:0811/16/16
01/12/15
Reaper said:

Sifr said:

Reaper said:

BiohazarD said:

Reaper said:

ok ty...

Depends why they are there. If they defend it and coming home and are safe in cats is ok. If they attacked the beacon and are safe after an enemy act and safe i dont like cos the other league cant make counter attacks to rid off the enemy troops which attacked the beacon.
Actually I havnt tried it for offense so I can't say I'm sure about it. But yeah, that point of view is correct.
Nov 17, 2016, 11:4311/17/16

KT-4 has been removed from the map using this event (and their many inactives, since their actives got struck to the stone age), thank you. Also kicked all the players who wont be around to revive their troops. And Finally was perfect for setting up softeners and then after hammering them out once the event ended. Awesome event and hope it comes around again but preferably with a PvP or beacon event with it!. 

Evolve or perish as a league, Destiny choses to evolve and benefit :) 
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Nov 18, 2016, 11:4711/18/16
09/17/15
XBane said:

KT-4 has been removed from the map using this event (and their many inactives, since their actives got struck to the stone age), thank you. Also kicked all the players who wont be around to revive their troops. And Finally was perfect for setting up softeners and then after hammering them out once the event ended. Awesome event and hope it comes around again but preferably with a PvP or beacon event with it!. 

Evolve or perish as a league, Destiny choses to evolve and benefit :) 
I'm really glad to hear that you enjoyed this event :) Thank you for sharing your feedback.