All Categories

A Brand New Feature Has Come To Darkshine Explore Your Stoneheart Castle Today

A Brand New Feature Has Come To Darkshine Explore Your Stoneheart Castle Today

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Oct 1, 2018, 15:0910/01/18
07/26/15
We suffered the same thing on the facebook server, no free recall before the first 30 seconds but that 1 may be a bug I will ask about it
Oct 1, 2018, 15:1510/01/18
05/20/16

Christine Hare said:

We suffered the same thing on the facebook server, no free recall before the first 30 seconds but that 1 may be a bug I will ask about it

It's not a bug. I did check with my VIP rep, response was: The free recalls were canceled with the Stoneheart update, I am afraid.

Oct 3, 2018, 23:4710/03/18
07/26/15
Thats sad I really do hope they reconsider that 1 because it has always been there, and yes, I had no free 30 seconds or less recall for sending troops out, my vans however I still had the free recall  to cancel them with my 100k raids
Oct 4, 2018, 14:2810/04/18
02/29/16

Christine Hare said:

Thats sad I really do hope they reconsider that 1 because it has always been there, and yes, I had no free 30 seconds or less recall for sending troops out, my vans however I still had the free recall  to cancel them with my 100k raids

Yes, that's not a bug. Devs had to remove this feature to get one of Stoneheart Lost Arts working properly :(

As for Caravans, you still can cancel them for free, this change doesn't affect them.
Oct 6, 2018, 18:0910/06/18
Oct 6, 2018, 18:11(edited)
08/21/14

Alina Phoenix said:

Christine Hare said:

Yes, that's not a bug. Devs had to remove this feature to get one of Stoneheart Lost Arts working properly :(

As for Caravans, you still can cancel them for free, this change doesn't affect them.

Then get rid of that SH Art.  I don't care which one it is.  Get rid of it and restore the free cancel.   If they really want that SH Art, then figure out a way to make it work without getting rid of something else.

BTW, its STILL a bug.   The explanation given implies that the devs didn't mean to do it, but they felt they had no choice.    That is STILL a bug...just one they refuse to fix.

Of course, 300 sapphires per screw up does not give them much motivation to fix it.
Oct 6, 2018, 18:3010/06/18
Oct 6, 2018, 18:33(edited)
08/21/14

Christine Hare said:

Hmmmmmm as I said before, many many long term players complained over and over about how they can't compete in any of the tourneys that involve building upgrades and lost arts upgrades because they already have everything upgraded, now here we have a new inner castle, with lost arts and buildings to upgrade in these tourneys and some still arn't happy

If your not happy about aspects of the new castle, instead of being so down and negative about it in how your trying to get your point across to the CM and Plarium, why not give constructive thoughts on what you would like to see changed with the new castle. 

Plarium listens to constructive postive ideas, I know for 2 things I would like to be able to raid castles for this new resource not just the standard gold, iron and food, also I would like to see a 2nd sage dedicated to only upgrading of the stoneheart lost arts, and 3rd as ive seen mentioned on this forum, being able to trade Adamantine on the market

Do we need to hold the devs hand and talk nice to them to make them feel better?   They can not handle negative criticism of their product?  SERIOUSLY?    We're negative because of their BS moves.    Those of us who have spent real money here are getting RIPPED OFF with these NERF updates and we are PISSED OFF about it.

The constructive thoughts on what we would like to see changed are IN THE NEGATIVE criticism.  Reversing a new change is still a change.   Its just changing what was changed back to where it was before.   Its very difficult to be positive when we want a recent change REVERSED or REMOVED.    If we were positive about the change, why in the hell would we want it GONE?

Yes, I'm in a bad mood.   I'm tired of every single update just adding more crap to do without actually adding anything to do.   They just keep adding more things to click on without actually adding anything to DO.   The NERFS to things I've paid for pretty much means I can no longer trust the devs to leave high sapphire items alone, which means spending is now pointless.

I'll say it again....development tournaments are very, very stupid,  No game anywhere should EVER have development tournaments.  They have nothing to do with gameplay and only lead to a bunch of whining and complaining from players that can no longer compete in them....which means the devs will feel as though they need to add more crap to develop instead of adding more gameplay interaction, which means new players will never attain the ability to compete with old players...which signs the game's death warrant.

Oct 8, 2018, 13:0410/08/18
02/29/16

Aegon Targaryen said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Christine Hare said:

Then get rid of that SH Art.  I don't care which one it is.  Get rid of it and restore the free cancel.   If they really want that SH Art, then figure out a way to make it work without getting rid of something else.

BTW, its STILL a bug.   The explanation given implies that the devs didn't mean to do it, but they felt they had no choice.    That is STILL a bug...just one they refuse to fix.

Of course, 300 sapphires per screw up does not give them much motivation to fix it.

Hello!

It's not a bug for sure, but I understand why you're in a bad mood.

I will discuss with devs whether it's possible to return back a free cancellation option. But I can't give any guarantee they will agree on it.

Oct 8, 2018, 13:4510/08/18
07/26/15
Thankyou Alina 
Oct 20, 2018, 19:4210/20/18
04/27/14

Since the start I been working the new addition to the game and not buying the capabilities but grinding them out--Every day.  I been watching what people are trading for in terms of scrolls--and it appears players are BUYING their way up the Stone heart tree.  OK...then I been watching purchase packages and some of them have the new troops in them

There is a problem.  For those not coining the only way to get these new troops is the slow (pitifully slow scroll) grind, and after that to actually train them one has to use bloodstones.  Note the "use bloodstones" part because it takes a lot to win just 5 bloodstones.  No coin players have to rely on making enough "normal troops" and using them to get a pitiful reward for all their effort--assuming they and or their league scores enough.  Myself I have over 1300 bloodstones.  But then I been playing for a while and after lost languages was complete, I stopped using them.  The few new Battle grounds I have hit have not paid out enough rewards to justify playing them--am not going to waste something for nothing in return.

Plarium you have created a wonderful imbalance to the game between non-coin players and coin players.  Pretty soon enough coin players using this new feature will be using it to their advantage on non-coin players--see the problem yet?  They are going to get tired of that imbalance and stop playing--enough players stop playing and you at Plarium will not be working.  As it is coin play has ruined beacon feature of the game--it almost doesn't exist because coin players wipeout a leagues defense...not a league of coin players but an individual can--go through the map and count how many beacons you find over level 2.

I suggest radical changes and fast--expand the market place to allow for any across the board transaction---expand common resource and storage while reduce training times for lower tier troop types as well as reduced training times for them.  I further suggest stronger items to rebalance more developed players with less so developed.  New beacon champions could help with the fall of the beacon feature of the game--if leagues have something to work for, then most will

Oct 20, 2018, 23:4810/20/18
07/26/15
Hi there Jamestyler, the developers are looking into doing something about the low amount of soulstones in the tournaments, that part I do know , keep your eye out for information on beacon update that is a part of the  Road Map updates, from what I saw posted in Rise of Balur community page this 1 looks promising
Oct 21, 2018, 20:2710/21/18
12/14/15

Stoneheart no longer an issue for me, run out of soulstones, run out of troops. Maybe would have been better just having the metal rather than the metal and the soulstones. The rewards from the stoneheart b/gs are poor anyway. So maybe the loss of this new feature not such a loss.