Serious Error In Tournament

Serious Error In Tournament

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Dec 30, 2021, 18:2812/30/21
01/23/17
King Kong

Bet you are loving that you are about to get free billions of troops added to your accounts.

You must be laughing so hard.

Like I said yesterday. This is not for me but for all the players that went all out and lost alot doing so. 

Dec 30, 2021, 22:3512/30/21
10/16/17
King Kong

OMG I can see this "fix" - is going to totally break the game.

Giving people all their losses back, as well as the rewards they got out of BG's is going to be like printing troops for a handful of people. Giving people back approx 30 times more than they actually lost. Do Plarium staff have no idea how this game works at all?

Only Plarium can make bigger mistakes in trying to fix the original mistakes. Crazy. Hope this doesn't actually happen and they wake up and realise how stupid this is before they do it.

Utterly ridiclous and incompetent (and literally as I predicted above - the silly over reaction from players now leading to a bigger mess because Plarium are about as useful as a chocoloate teapot - knew this would happen).

King Kong,

I am one of those who have benefited from this decision.

But I would have liked it not to have happened in the first place.

Plarium should have simply left the first mistake made for the event.

Now the weighting is even more unfair compared to the entire gaming community.

Regards - Drago

Dec 31, 2021, 00:3312/31/21
05/03/15

Yeah - I don' know what the right solution was - but I knew they would find the wrong one.

Its like going to the doctor saying your foot itches and waking up finding your leg has been amputated - lol

Dec 31, 2021, 09:0912/31/21
11/30/14

The best solution was a simple roll back. 🤷‍♂️ Now they keep messing up things and it gets more complicated. 

Dec 31, 2021, 09:2312/31/21
11/11/16
CCCP

The best solution was a simple roll back. 🤷‍♂️ Now they keep messing up things and it gets more complicated. 

I completely agree

Dec 31, 2021, 11:1912/31/21
10/11/15

plarium let me tell what a joke u are 

trying to fix some reward 150 000 sapphires in troops power u can revive arownd 3500 dragons on 75% discount that worth arownd 27 milion offence and u did this joke

i play that day a alt that whas total troops power 2 bilion and score 5-6 milion exp. points and i not lost i gain maybe 20-30 milion defence i can agree someone maybe lost some milion in troops power  if they dont know how to play the bgs or on tax. so u allrdy return to my alt all offence that i send that day arownd 1 bilion in troops power i hear u gona return and the defence that is 2 bilion more becose i play more defense bgs so my alt that whas 2 bilion power that i bild for few years +3 bilion that u give me for free will be total 5 bilion troops power i bet players that not play that day and spend money and years to bild that amount in troops power will be angry that someone get gift from plarium that need years and years to bild in 1 day. i can imagine the players that send the troops back in the bgs after they get payouts it will be bilions more. so trying to fix a mistake that will not afect the game that mutch u did i huge mistake that will change the game by giveing bilions and bilions troops. so if u still not understand what i am talking becose in the past when i talk with some of the vip agents i need to draw them a picture so they can understand let try to explain more simple. castle 2 bilion total troops that i spend years to bilid now have 5 bilion troops power. 3 bilion extra free troops. and if agien u dont understand what u done and what i am talking then go hire someone that understand how the game work becose clearly u do not. 

Dec 31, 2021, 17:5412/31/21
08/20/14

https://prnt.sc/25fzr25

Still waiting for my billions of troops down 31million offense still after clearing every single BG I had day one of the event

Dec 31, 2021, 19:2212/31/21
10/11/15
Grimnbold

https://prnt.sc/25fzr25

Still waiting for my billions of troops down 31million offense still after clearing every single BG I had day one of the event

i just look  my alt castle did u chek u catacombs i still have them in the infrimary but i also have them in my catacombs . and 1 more ting i am not scared about my becons if u rdy to leave the game u come and hit them but i dont tink plarium will revive them after that :)

Dec 31, 2021, 20:1812/31/21
08/20/14

Scorpion:  I'm glad they at least modfied there initial response which was underwhelming to say the least. and grossly unfair to those that playerd the event in good faith.   Still waiting to see if the "billions" I will get will appear.  Have a happy new year - I will be celebrating tonight so don't worry about your beacons!

Big question is if this runs into Monday how will it impact those reviving troops.  Pretty sure most players are gun shy about spending on anything until this mess is sorted.  Still wondering about the troops I revived last Monday.  Will I get saphires back or another 14K purgs?

So Happy New Year and wishing the poor person trying to sort this a great day!

Jan 4, 2022, 11:5301/04/22
12/08/18
BiohazarD

I closed the other threads because if all the feedback on this issue is in one place it's easier for plarium to  read it.  If your thread was about something other than the XP tourney reward changes please let me know in pms and I'll reopen it.  Let's keep discussion here on topic.  

like i said mine was completly different, and re open by another mod which did at least take the time to read it, u did not! like i said u dont wanna loose your freebies!!!!!!*********

Jan 4, 2022, 12:2301/04/22
12/08/18
Jonar

Very good to see that Plarium made the right choise in the end. 

This is still not the right choice, they only give back the troops in the period of time in which plarium made the mistake, not all players have been aware of the change plarium did at that time. 

Also what is gonna happen with those who played battleground or stoneheart battleground and which won more troops from that as they invested into it. 

i guess most players dont even know if they get their troops back, as they will be send to your catacombs without any notification of which troops are returned, and some players will be very happy as they do get their troops and keep their winnings from bg. 

So some of them probably will be rewarded with 500k or even a million or more in sapphires

Plarium thank u, u really have no clue how this game works!!!!!!

Jan 5, 2022, 09:0901/05/22
09/02/15

You need so many Time and Money, to get much Troops. And now, for the Event you get all Troops back, plus the payouts? Plarium what pills you take...please give me!!!

Go back and give the 150k Saphire....it's nothing here in the game!

Jan 5, 2022, 14:3901/05/22
02/22/16

I am told that all returned units will be in offense (even for losses of defense) 

If you didn't not recieve any returns and you think you have some due to you Please contact me I will give you a link to support to make your claim.

Jan 5, 2022, 17:4301/05/22
08/20/14

Received my troops back and in the form of offense best I can tell.  

Plarium thanks for implementing a solution that made things right for those leagues and players that pushed hard during the first day of the experience tournament.    

Ana de TinkyCommunity Manager
Jan 20, 2022, 15:4201/20/22
04/05/21
Grimnbold

Received my troops back and in the form of offense best I can tell.  

Plarium thanks for implementing a solution that made things right for those leagues and players that pushed hard during the first day of the experience tournament.    

Happy to hear it, my Lord!