Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
AlinaCommunity Manager
Jul 6, 2021, 13:5507/06/21
Jul 6, 2021, 13:56(edited)
05/21/19
DJ Moody

The league is called "The Faithful". It is possible to search the league list by name, and therefore access the complete list of accounts and ban them all in one go.

But to jump through the hoops....

Example castle can be found at -2855, -2359. 

The castles directly above and below it on the map are all all from the same league and are also bots. 

I did raise a support ticket. But I posted it hear because it's a pretty unique situation. No point just banning the single castle I reported. Support person needs to understand entire league is a serious problem and needs dealing with. That is best dealt with by explaining it here. Also we need feedback that is has been dealt with and how (which you don't get from support).

Thanks, in advance, for your help.

Of course, I can search for them. But it's not done this way. As I said, the best thing is to report this league to Support. So, thanks for submitting the ticket. 

P.S. I can't disclose the results of our agents' investigation either. 

AlinaCommunity Manager
Jul 6, 2021, 13:5807/06/21
05/21/19
Zeriot

i

Here you have another league like the one mentioned above. I cannot even spell the name though, but ranking lists are full of them.

Thanks, Zeriot!

DJ Moody did the right thing and submitted a ticket on this matter. I wholeheartedly encourage you to follow his example and contact our Support via this link. It's the best way to report any suspicious leagues you see. Thank you! 

Jul 7, 2021, 09:2207/07/21
10/31/14

The rulling of Support Team on this matter has always been clear. Until a clear distinction is made between an Alternative account and a Bot account, and why any of the caterogery is not allowed or should not be allowed, this accounts will not be closed. 

It is because of this same reason that Master has operated his "bots" accounts for years. Yes they can be closed, but only temporarily, because of the above outlined problem. 

The notion that using assistive programs amounts to "botting" is also a red-herring. This emotive eppeal ignores the values of innovation in MMORPG. Innovation is not entirely banned in MMORPG games, you can use mouse recorders to farm, sometimes to do battles and so on. However this becomes illegal when it interfers with the ability of other players to compete fairly, or with the game overal intergrity, like messing up with the game codes. Even though a suggestion has been made some of this programs by pass a client, andinjects actual packages to the server. I do not see how this can ALWAYS be wrong. So its up to Plarium Support team to decide weather this injection can harm the overal intergrity of the game. If this is true, then I am sure that Plarium will close this accounts. 

So far, Plarium has not closed this sort of accounts. Which means Plarium has deemed this forms of assistive programs as fair, and not harming the intergrity of the game. 

I do wish you well on your appeal to Support Team. but I don't think they will close the acounts. They might close accounts that injects Harmful intructions to the server. But I am sure this is not the case. Most of this accounts, like the one posted by DJ, do operate the game from that very same intergrity. 

Jul 7, 2021, 15:5807/07/21
07/10/14

It's just time and effort.

CM has already told us in this thread Plarium make a distinction between bots and alts and bots are not allowed. Master didn't operate "the same" bots over years. They were constantly getting banned and he was starting new ones. So Plarium does take action.

Problem is, it's effectively a constant war for Plarium. They have to look for and constantly ban the botters. It's work. It the botters are really motivated, potentially a lot of hard work. I hope Plarium don't lose that war (and that they actually even trying to fight it).

Jul 7, 2021, 17:5807/07/21
02/22/16
DJ Moody

CM has already told us in this thread Plarium make a distinction between bots and alts and bots are not allowed. Master didn't operate "the same" bots over years. They were constantly getting banned and he was starting new ones. So Plarium does take action.

Problem is, it's effectively a constant war for Plarium. They have to look for and constantly ban the botters. It's work. It the botters are really motivated, potentially a lot of hard work. I hope Plarium don't lose that war (and that they actually even trying to fight it).

Every Master account I see and have brought to my attention gets shut down.  It is a whack a mole senario but it's all we can do. Feel free to send me screen shots and the server you find them in I will make sure they get nixed!

BiohazarDModerator
Jul 12, 2021, 00:5307/12/21
10/04/13
DJ Moody

Yep, they're still getting banned when they get reported.  Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be an algorithm running to detect them without player input, so I suspect as long as people are giving the bot owner money they'll continue to be a problem.  

Jul 18, 2021, 20:5407/18/21
05/15/16

Bots are here to stay, no MMORPG is without them. I would advise you to report, and make sure they are not inflating certain players. I say this all the time, a merger of server 2 and server 3 (NA) - would drastically make the game come back to life - server 1 is very active. Introduce more events - more frequently, more relics, more units, more resource type events, etc. Every game has to reintroduce and add more feature to the game to make it sustatinable. New gear - new non-loss quests, BG's - etc!!! Plarium hire me =( 

AlinaCommunity Manager
Jul 21, 2021, 13:0207/21/21
05/21/19
AUGUST

Bots are here to stay, no MMORPG is without them. I would advise you to report, and make sure they are not inflating certain players. I say this all the time, a merger of server 2 and server 3 (NA) - would drastically make the game come back to life - server 1 is very active. Introduce more events - more frequently, more relics, more units, more resource type events, etc. Every game has to reintroduce and add more feature to the game to make it sustatinable. New gear - new non-loss quests, BG's - etc!!! Plarium hire me =( 

We do plan to develop the game further. No doubts, we'll add more content 😎

Jul 27, 2021, 03:4507/27/21
07/11/19

Both leagues noted in this thread now hold beacons in server 1.

AlinaCommunity Manager
Jul 30, 2021, 12:0607/30/21
05/21/19
Savage

Both leagues noted in this thread now hold beacons in server 1.

I'm afraid it's quite possible if no one has reported them to our Support team, my Lord. As I said before, if you have any suspicions, please tell our agents about them via this link. They'll be able to check the situation and take appropriate measures if needed.

Jul 30, 2021, 17:2907/30/21
07/11/19

As per this thread they have been reported.

Its appears nothing has happened.

Meanwhile the game suffers significant lag at the start of the brawl. Given timezone wise that is first thing in the morning US time and middle of the day Eurozone time.... is it reasonable to think that is being driven by real players or due to something else?

Not doing anything about it has many consequences.... not just players "moaning" about something.

Jul 31, 2021, 12:2007/31/21
08/10/16

I actually did report the league I mentioned, however, I am not allowed any information regarding the result of my report. Evidently nothing much came of it, for now.

Aug 1, 2021, 07:4608/01/21
Aug 1, 2021, 07:46(edited)
08/10/16

Same league is currently 9th placed in brawl with almost 20m points, not a shabby achievement if you consider it consists of lvl 80 accounts, but hey, all is possible right. To use Oracles words, they are just better than us and we should not be jealous. 😛

Aug 1, 2021, 11:3508/01/21
07/11/19

FYI one of the leagues mentioned in the thread ranking top 10 in the brawl on Server 1 (most active) this week.

i

AlinaCommunity Manager
Aug 4, 2021, 10:4108/04/21
05/21/19
Zeriot

I actually did report the league I mentioned, however, I am not allowed any information regarding the result of my report. Evidently nothing much came of it, for now.

Hi! Please let me know your ticket ID. Thanks! 

AlinaCommunity Manager
Aug 4, 2021, 10:4308/04/21
05/21/19
Savage

As per this thread they have been reported.

Its appears nothing has happened.

Meanwhile the game suffers significant lag at the start of the brawl. Given timezone wise that is first thing in the morning US time and middle of the day Eurozone time.... is it reasonable to think that is being driven by real players or due to something else?

Not doing anything about it has many consequences.... not just players "moaning" about something.

If you've reported the leagues above, please let me know your ticker ID. I'll check it. Thanks! 

Aug 4, 2021, 13:1808/04/21
08/10/16
Alina

Hi! Please let me know your ticket ID. Thanks! 

Your request [3135725] has been updated.

If anything I feel this is the single most important discussion in this forum, but it barely makes any waves at all. It should be quite obvious that leagues made out of lvl 80 "players" that started playing less than two years ago should not be achieving much, but here they are holding two beacons and scoring top 10 in brawls. 🤔

Aug 5, 2021, 08:5708/05/21
10/31/14
Zeriot

If anything I feel this is the single most important discussion in this forum, but it barely makes any waves at all. It should be quite obvious that leagues made out of lvl 80 "players" that started playing less than two years ago should not be achieving much, but here they are holding two beacons and scoring top 10 in brawls. 🤔

The league can score 30 million points easy. The Russian players is just being nice. 

Again, this league is not a bot league. Its an alt league, run by people. You can report it, but it will never be closed because its not a bot league. 

Scoring 30 million points is fearly easy. Playing champions, you can score 280K points. Without an effort. Doing that in 50 accounts, 15 million points easy. And you don't even have to spend. If the players wants to, he can make another 50 accounts, so he recycle between two groups with each brawl, scoring 15 million points each week for a year. You can use a mouse recorder to switch between accounts, the whole thing can take about 1 hr if you have good internet. 

You score 15 million each week, that is enough to give him 28080 dragans a year. Again he can score this kind of points using level 40 castles. No need to level up to level 130. He has been playing for 2 years, that is about 56K dragons per castle, for 100 castles. 

It becomes even more easier once you use your castles to do rune BG. So those level 80 castle can each have 70-90K dragons. 

So no, he didn't break any rules. The rules doesn't say he can't make 100 alts.. 

Aug 5, 2021, 18:5008/05/21
08/10/16
Oracle

The league can score 30 million points easy. The Russian players is just being nice. 

Again, this league is not a bot league. Its an alt league, run by people. You can report it, but it will never be closed because its not a bot league. 

Scoring 30 million points is fearly easy. Playing champions, you can score 280K points. Without an effort. Doing that in 50 accounts, 15 million points easy. And you don't even have to spend. If the players wants to, he can make another 50 accounts, so he recycle between two groups with each brawl, scoring 15 million points each week for a year. You can use a mouse recorder to switch between accounts, the whole thing can take about 1 hr if you have good internet. 

You score 15 million each week, that is enough to give him 28080 dragans a year. Again he can score this kind of points using level 40 castles. No need to level up to level 130. He has been playing for 2 years, that is about 56K dragons per castle, for 100 castles. 

It becomes even more easier once you use your castles to do rune BG. So those level 80 castle can each have 70-90K dragons. 

So no, he didn't break any rules. The rules doesn't say he can't make 100 alts.. 

You can talk as much as you want, but obviously you are a friend of said "player" and that is kinda saying it all is it not? Why waste my time on trying to explain to you what you already know, when all you want to do is muddle the water.

Ana de TinkyCommunity Manager
Aug 9, 2021, 13:2908/09/21
04/05/21
Zeriot

Thanks for the ticket ID. I will make sure this league is checked by our Support team. In case of any violation, we will take all appropriate measures.