Bot League

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
BiohazarDModerator
Aug 12, 2021, 15:3308/12/21
10/04/13
Ana de Tinky

Thanks for the ticket ID. I will make sure this league is checked by our Support team. In case of any violation, we will take all appropriate measures. 

That's good to hear, hope any cheaters will be taken care of.  

i

Aug 13, 2021, 06:5608/13/21
10/31/14
BiohazarD

That's good to hear, hope any cheaters will be taken care of.  

i

But we both know that there isn't any cheating in this case. But it would be interesting to see how the Russian would react to being called a cheater. Downgrading a few beacons would be nice. 😎

Aug 14, 2021, 14:4408/14/21
Aug 14, 2021, 14:45(edited)
07/11/19

I don't understand the "no cheating" comment.

CM's have clearly explained easlier in the thread that using bot programs to automate the game is a bannable offense?

Are you really suggesting that accounts that are nearly identical after months of play aren't clearly automated? That accounts that appear in a row on the map and were created all at the same time aren't clearly automated?

Have you seen all the scroll trades these accounts do. Very few trades up by real players and then you get to a scroll these accounts are up to and there are pages and pages and pages and pages of scroll trades up. It's actually quite time consuming to put up 20 scroll trades. Are we to really to beleive day after day that someone is doing that manually on 160 accounts (on top of doing everything else on the accounts, cause the scroll trades would be a fraction of what is needed to be done on each accounts each day)? 

Obviously Plarium need to do more digging and provide more evidence than to simply ban people for "looking obvious". But it is obvious right?

Ana de TinkyCommunity Manager
Sep 9, 2021, 09:5109/09/21
04/05/21
Savage

I don't understand the "no cheating" comment.

CM's have clearly explained easlier in the thread that using bot programs to automate the game is a bannable offense?

Are you really suggesting that accounts that are nearly identical after months of play aren't clearly automated? That accounts that appear in a row on the map and were created all at the same time aren't clearly automated?

Have you seen all the scroll trades these accounts do. Very few trades up by real players and then you get to a scroll these accounts are up to and there are pages and pages and pages and pages of scroll trades up. It's actually quite time consuming to put up 20 scroll trades. Are we to really to beleive day after day that someone is doing that manually on 160 accounts (on top of doing everything else on the accounts, cause the scroll trades would be a fraction of what is needed to be done on each accounts each day)? 

Obviously Plarium need to do more digging and provide more evidence than to simply ban people for "looking obvious". But it is obvious right?

Fair play is one of our priorities. We fight cheaters on a daily basis. However, we cannot defeat them at once. 

In addition, we appreciate your cooperation. Your reports are very helpful and always checked thoroughly. 

BiohazarDModerator
Sep 13, 2021, 16:3809/13/21
10/04/13

I guess we'd just better hope the bots don't decide to fight back :O

i

Sep 25, 2021, 09:2609/25/21
03/07/19
Oracle

I don't understand the moral basis for this. 

A player is allowed to make multiple account,

Another player is not allowed to make multiple account (Bots)  and win a brawl. Why?

That player might have used numbers as names, but that is what he wants. 

I think he should only be banned if he is selling products, accounts, or cheats. He might be using an artficial method like a software to send intructions to a server. But there is no reason to believe he is harming Plarium. 

At what level of sophistication does multiple account become illegal. 

Why not just ban all multiple accounts, bots, Alternative accounts, family that don't exist. Lets just have One account for every IP Address. This seems to me like the rules are prejudice against smart players who, because of their dedication, have invested their time and energy in doing things more efficient, like using mouse recorders and softwares.  

Hello sir! 

You are confusing one with the other. For example, if one player decided to play this game on 10 accounts at once, this is his right, since no one can accuse him of something and prove something against him, and perhaps his relatives are playing on these 9 accounts, the probability of this is 100% ... And when a program is playing instead of living people, then this is clearly not fair and interference with all the rules of the game, but most importantly: it is not fair to you, for example, to honest hardworking players. Someone by playing gets the result and prizes, and someone manages to get all these prizes and results without playing. It's not fair! The Plarium security service has been dying a lot lately :]

Sep 25, 2021, 09:2809/25/21
03/07/19
Wesley Pringle

I think it not a matter of  Numbers or Names Plarium will only act if they see an account using a code that alters and or changes the code in the game.

If they look into the account and find it has an altered game code then it will be acted on.

Hello sir! 

But for this they need coordinates )))