AlinaCommunity Manager
Mar 11, 2020, 15:1503/11/20
05/21/19

Devilking said:

BiohazarD said:

Alina said:

Devilking said:

One more time it´s official. 

Plarium don´t know how to make a fair brawl ranking. 

Diamond ranking from 661.100 - 17,7 mio. points !!!!! come on guys. Thats just a joke or? Is it so difficult !!!! 2 weeks ago i wrote how it would be fair for ALL leagues. But now it´s more than a joke. It is just a blame for plarium. 

Thanks for doing nothing 

Devilking

Hello, Devilking!

Thanks for sharing your point of view. Diamond Tier is the highest tier, so it's supposed to be difficult to get there. How many points do you think a League should have to be able to get to the Diamond Tier? Thanks! 
That's the issue is it's currently too easy to get into diamond tier, so small leagues are ending up in it then having no chance of winning against the much larger leagues in it.  I think a good cutoff for diamond tier would be in the 4-4.5m range.  

And still nothing happens. 

First Alina (Mod) wrote: 

DIAMOND TIER IS THE HIGHEST TIER, SO IT´S SUPPOSED TO BE DIFFICULT TO GET THEIR 

Secound BiohazzarD (Mod) wrote:

IT´S CURRENTLY TOO EASY TO GET INTO DIAMOND

Last message from Alina:

THEY WILL CHANGE NOTHING AT THE MOMENT !!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Suddenly we can say - Plarium is just looking for our money and will do nothing for it. that´s fakt now. 

Wrong. That´s it with money in the game. For me and for sure also for a lot of other players. 

My suggestion could easily be applied to any plarium game and it would be easy to handle. and it would be fair for ALL leagues. but 591k points for DIAMONT Tier !!! Really. I think it would be possible that our league and most of the other leagues would make 600k points just with troops production also when all player from a league will be off for the next 48 hours !!!!!!!! 

Hello!

I'm sorry if my first message confused you. At first, I thought that some players find it too difficult to get into the Diamond Tier. My comment was based on this assumption. Also, I've seen such complaints before. It's too difficult for some players and it's too easy for others. Cheers! 
Oct 18, 2020, 10:5510/18/20
Oct 18, 2020, 17:59(edited)
01/23/15

What is being lost in this discussion is WHY leagues want to be in the lower tiers instead of being forced into the bottom of the Diamond tier.

Yes the Diamond tier has nice troop rewards.

But a moderate sized non-coining league cannot score enough points in Diamond to reach special rewards like the 2 epic bonds at 5 million points or make it to the top 10 for significant free sapphires.

But these types of rewards are within reach in the lower tiers for these leagues.

I do not believe the game moderators come from leagues or are players that identify with players and leagues with this perspective of the game. There is no sign of any empathy for non-coining players in the moderators' comments.

The brawl is a nice game feature. But the current tier formula denies many non-coining leagues access to any chance at top 10 rewards, or rewards beyond stages 7 or 8 in the Diamond tier. These same leagues have access to the top 10 rewards and the top stage rewards in the Silver and Gold tiers.

Advancing to a higher tier should not result in worse rewards. I certainly miss my access to epic bonds and top 10 sapphires as I sit suck at the bottom of the diamond tier. We were jumped from Bronze all the way to Diamond in one week.

Look at the rewards at league receives in Gold for scoring 2.5 million points - typically that puts them in the top 5 so they get thousands of sapphires and an epic bond plus nice troops and other goodies. Compare that to the rewards they get in Diamond for 2.5 million points...

The top 5 leagues in Diamond are not penalized by doing well by being put in the bottom of the next tier they can't compete well in, they are given 2 new stages of rewards to help build their leagues. But the top leagues in the Gold tier face the penalty of being placed in the bottom of the Diamond tier.

If you won't fix the tier system, then adjust the stage rewards so the lower stage rewards in Diamond are more comparable to the upper stages in Gold. Why should leagues be penalized for placing in the top 3 or 5 in the Gold tier? There is no similar penalty for the top coining leagues in Diamond.

Oct 19, 2020, 12:0010/19/20
02/22/16

Vesuvius said:

I do not believe the game moderators come from leagues or are players that identify with players and leagues with this perspective of the game. There is no sign of any empathy for non-coining players in the moderators' comments.

I'm sure most moderators have advanced to leagues that are in the higher ranks because of game knowledge and the time they have applied to playing the game. I for one did not start in a higher leveled league but I worked my way up into one  after about 3 years playing daily activity.

And as far as being a Coiner the little bit I spend wouldn't make it into honorable mention classification 

I do empathize with non-coining players but the fact is even non-coiners have made it into upper level leagues Because they are steady contributors and those that do are able to excel due to the rewards that are generated from being active in the league Quest and Contest.

So I have seen the perspective of being in a league that is not advanced and I have advanced into higher leagues by invitations  by others that have noticed my Game play and saw something they liked. 
Oct 20, 2020, 00:2010/20/20
07/10/14

Wesley Pringle said:

I do empathize with non-coining players but the fact is even non-coiners have made it into upper level leagues Because they are steady contributors and those that do are able to excel due to the rewards that are generated from being active in the league Quest and Contest.

You are making a massive assumption that the only healthy way for the game to work is if for people to have to work their way into existing big coining leagues.

What about learning and playing and then through the skill, knowledge and experience gained, rising to the top as a team if it turns out you are very good at the game?. Things are so unbalanced you don't even recognise that as an option. That says a lot.

Oct 20, 2020, 09:4310/20/20
02/22/16

DJ Moody said:

Wesley Pringle said:

You are making a massive assumption that the only healthy way for the game to work is if for people to have to work their way into existing big coining leagues.

What about learning and playing and then through the skill, knowledge and experience gained, rising to the top as a team if it turns out you are very good at the game?. Things are so unbalanced you don't even recognise that as an option. That says a lot.

I am saying what I do. 

No where do you see me saying it's the only healthy way for the game to work.

Please don't put your own spin into my words the assumptions seem to be on your part not mine. 

AlinaCommunity Manager
Oct 20, 2020, 10:4210/20/20
05/21/19

What an interesting discussion, guys!

Actually, I believe both Wesley and DJ Moody are right in this case. From what I see in the game, both options work out. You just need to choose your path. Like everything else in our life, I guess (a bit of philosophy on this wonderful Tuesday morning). Enjoy your day, my Lords and Ladies!
Oct 20, 2020, 21:5110/20/20
Oct 20, 2020, 22:33(edited)
12/22/14

Maybe I'm missing something, but I thought the Brawl was originally based on power points. Go back to that, maybe? Power points seemed like a fair enough way to assign leagues to an appropriate Brawl level. 

Leagues with 60 players or whatever should not find themselves in the Diamond level. 
Oct 21, 2020, 15:0410/21/20
Oct 21, 2020, 17:11(edited)
12/13/14

Limad said:

Maybe I'm missing something, but I thought the Brawl was originally based on power points. Go back to that, maybe? Power points seemed like a fair enough way to assign leagues to an appropriate Brawl level. 

Leagues with 60 players or whatever should not find themselves in the Diamond level. 

This would mean that our leagues would be trapped in the same tier for ever, unless we suddenly lost half of our units or magically doubled our army strength

The only tactic for normal leagues is to play yo-yo brawls ..... up one week and down the next

The problem is that it is still far too easy to get promoted, and far too difficult to get demoted - but even if we succeed we must always waste at least one week every fortnight .. losing half our rewards

I still say that the fairest solution would be to promote/demote only THREE leagues each week - This would allow 7 leagues to finish in the top ten without being promoted

Oct 21, 2020, 21:1410/21/20
12/22/14
Snowgoon said:

Limad said:

This would mean that our leagues would be trapped in the same tier for ever, unless we suddenly lost half of our units or magically doubled our army strength

The only tactic for normal leagues is to play yo-yo brawls ..... up one week and down the next

The problem is that it is still far too easy to get promoted, and far too difficult to get demoted - but even if we succeed we must always waste at least one week every fortnight .. losing half our rewards

I still say that the fairest solution would be to promote/demote only THREE leagues each week - This would allow 7 leagues to finish in the top ten without being promoted

Yeah, fair enough. I'll butt out of this thread:-)
Oct 21, 2020, 23:2610/21/20
Oct 21, 2020, 23:26(edited)
07/10/14

You can fix the brawl issues noted by simply reducing the number of leagues in each tier back to it's original level e.g. Diamond equals top 20 leagues from the prior brawl.

Oct 22, 2020, 11:3510/22/20
02/22/16

It's really not a practical solution to have twenty leagues to a brawl level in all the servers that would require many more levels with rewards decreasing at each level it would actually reduce the units and rewards earned at each level of completion for many more leagues than it does now.

Sometimes simple solutions are not the answer for complex issues  
Oct 22, 2020, 14:2310/22/20
Oct 22, 2020, 14:26(edited)
11/04/15

They could add a new coiner tier above diamond tier ... rather like the Elite coiner tier in pvp tournaments

This would breath new life into the Silver, Gold and Diamond tiers on all servers overnight

They could also extend the pvp element by including all combat (perhaps giving half points like the original league duel did)

Oct 22, 2020, 14:4610/22/20
Oct 26, 2020, 13:13(edited)
07/10/14

Wesley Pringle said:

It's really not a practical solution to have twenty leagues to a brawl level in all the servers that would require many more levels with rewards decreasing at each level it would actually reduce the units and rewards earned at each level of completion for many more leagues than it does now.

Sometimes simple solutions are not the answer for complex issues  

I'm not sure about it. 

The old system (see below) didn't reduce brawl rewards for smaller leagues, as you want to claim, it increased them. That is why people from smaller leagues make the complaints they did/still do. 

Below is the original Gold and Platinum brawl reward system.

A league in gold clearing say 2.4m could take home more reward than a league in platinum doing 3.5m.

A league in gold doing 1.2m would clear more than a league in Platinum doing the same point.

Yes the individual level rewards are SLIGHTLY lower in gold, but you could clear more levels for the same points so you got a bigger overall reward

On a side note:

"Sometimes simple solutions are not the answer for complex issues"  - I don't really believe in it.

[Edited]

Nov 1, 2020, 16:1511/01/20
02/22/16

Inigo Montoya

They could add a new coiner tier above diamond tier ... rather like the Elite coiner tier in pvp tournaments

This would breath new life into the Silver, Gold and Diamond tiers on all servers overnight

They could also extend the pvp element by including all combat (perhaps giving half points like the original league duel did)

This is an interesting concept I would be more leaning toward labeling it a High Preformance Tier (HPT) As some leauges that preform well in their servers are not packed with coiners. While yes some do have a few with deep pockets. 

There are others with members that escape to the game and play there as much as they can. Because  they have other people in like wise situations all over the World. In Lock Down with nothing but time on their hands due to no fault of their own. 

Not sure  if that would be something that would get implemented but it wouldn't hurt if someone wanted to suggest something like that in the suggestion Topic area 

i

You never know unless you ask in the right Place  And don't for get to add what the Elite rewards for this new Tier would be .  Have a great game!

N

Nov 2, 2020, 10:3711/02/20
Nov 2, 2020, 10:38(edited)
12/17/14

Bear in mind, that the problem isn't just people feeling they can't compete with the top 10 or so leagues.

It's league 99 feeling they can't compete with league 50, league 60 feeling they can't compete with league 30. It's not just league 21 feeling they can't compete with league 5.

So a new top tear of 10 to 20 leagues will solve some of the brawl issues. But it won't by any means clear the majority of them. 

That is something the old system did by having no more than 20 odd leagues in each Tier. That gave the Tiers much more chance of comprising leagues that were more balanced to be competitive with each other..

Nov 2, 2020, 12:5611/02/20
02/22/16
Accept Ally

Bear in mind, that the problem isn't just people feeling they can't compete with the top 10 or so leagues.

It's league 99 feeling they can't compete with league 50, league 60 feeling they can't compete with league 30. It's not just league 21 feeling they can't compete with league 5.

So a new top tear of 10 to 20 leagues will solve some of the brawl issues. But it won't by any means clear the majority of them. 

That is something the old system did by having no more than 20 odd leagues in each Tier. That gave the Tiers much more chance of comprising leagues that were more balanced to be competitive with each other..

As Alina has stated previously at this time there are no plans to change the way the brawl tiers are at this time.

We hope for your understanding