BRAWL TIER

BRAWL TIER

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Jan 31, 2020, 10:0501/31/20
Feb 21, 2020, 09:43(edited)
03/22/14

Plarium should make the division of the individual Trier according to the ranking. top50 leagues in diamond, 51-150 in gold, 151-300 in silver, 301-500 in bronze, ....

The first 3 of each Trier then move up to the next higher Trier for the next week. So it would also be possible for smaller leagues to advance to higher Trier and the division would be fair.

Jan 31, 2020, 10:0801/31/20
03/22/14
And the last 3 after the Trier will step back for the next week into the next lower Trier. 
Jan 31, 2020, 11:5001/31/20
02/22/16

As with any feature  there will be some that like it and some that don't. I must say I hear more  good about the Brawl  and the rewards attached to it than Bad.  As for those that don't want to expand their leagues or merge with others to form larger leagues that is your choice. Funny how some want changes made but they are not willing to make  changes of their own.

I wish you all Happy hunting and good fortune!
Jan 31, 2020, 19:4601/31/20
02/16/14

I am not sure what problem you were trying to fix,  why was it even changed to begin with. 

BiohazarDModerator
Feb 2, 2020, 05:0002/02/20
10/04/13
Sirgurd said:

I am not sure what problem you were trying to fix,  why was it even changed to begin with. 

I mean there were some small leagues (like 5-10 active players) who were complaining they couldn't win tons of free sapphires, guess it helps them lol.  
Feb 21, 2020, 09:3902/21/20
Feb 21, 2020, 09:44(edited)
03/22/14

One more time it´s official. 

Plarium don´t know how to make a fair brawl ranking. 

Diamond ranking from 661.100 - 17,7 mio. points !!!!! come on guys. Thats just a joke or? Is it so difficult !!!! 2 weeks ago i wrote how it would be fair for ALL leagues. But now it´s more than a joke. It is just a blame for plarium. 

Thanks for doing nothing 

And here once again - how it would be fair for all leagues !!!!!

Plarium should make the division of the individual Trier according to the ranking. top50 leagues in diamond, 51-150 in gold, 151-300 in silver, 301-500 in bronze, ....

The first 3 of each Trier then move up to the next higher Trier for the next week. So it would also be possible for smaller leagues to advance to higher Trier and the division would be fair.

Devilking

AlinaCommunity Manager
Feb 21, 2020, 09:4302/21/20
05/21/19

Devilking said:

Diamond ranking from 661.100 - 17,7 mio. points !!!!! come on guys. Thats just a joke or? Is it so difficult !!!! 2 weeks ago i wrote how it would be fair for ALL leagues. But now it´s more than a joke. It is just a blame for plarium. 

Thanks for doing nothing 

Devilking

Hello, Devilking!

Thanks for sharing your point of view. Diamond Tier is the highest tier, so it's supposed to be difficult to get there. How many points do you think a League should have to be able to get to the Diamond Tier? Thanks! 
Feb 21, 2020, 10:3402/21/20
03/22/14

The highest reward in diamond is by 4,5 mio. points. That should be the mark for leagues that will play in diamond. 

But it should not be points that says who is in diamond or not. 

That´s what would be fair for all leagues.

Feb 21, 2020, 10:5102/21/20
01/24/16

Good afternoon, all I can say is it's far too easy to get into Diamond.

Many greetings

BiohazarDModerator
Feb 23, 2020, 09:1602/23/20
10/04/13
Alina said:

Devilking said:

Thanks for doing nothing 

Devilking

Hello, Devilking!

Thanks for sharing your point of view. Diamond Tier is the highest tier, so it's supposed to be difficult to get there. How many points do you think a League should have to be able to get to the Diamond Tier? Thanks! 
That's the issue is it's currently too easy to get into diamond tier, so small leagues are ending up in it then having no chance of winning against the much larger leagues in it.  I think a good cutoff for diamond tier would be in the 4-4.5m range.  
AlinaCommunity Manager
Feb 24, 2020, 11:0002/24/20
05/21/19
Devilking said:

The highest reward in diamond is by 4,5 mio. points. That should be the mark for leagues that will play in diamond. 

But it should not be points that says who is in diamond or not. 

That´s what would be fair for all leagues.

Hello! Thanks for sharing your point of view. I'll forward your feedback to the game team. Let's see what they think about it. Cheers!
AlinaCommunity Manager
Feb 24, 2020, 11:0102/24/20
05/21/19

Imperator said:

Good afternoon, all I can say is it's far too easy to get into Diamond.

Many greetings

Hello, Imperator!

Thanks for sharing your point of view. It's nice to see that players are ready for bigger challenges. I'll forward your feedback to the game team. Thank you once again!
Feb 24, 2020, 16:3602/24/20
07/12/17
Hi all, I have read back everything and I also think the tiers should be reset, like a lot of leagues we hold back one week so we can drop a tier for the next week. Being a moderate sized league it is far better for us to drop into a tier where the other league don't have a chance against us rather than be in a tier where we have to put a bit of effort in.
Feb 26, 2020, 15:0802/26/20
Feb 26, 2020, 16:11(edited)
12/13/14

Alina said:

Devilking said:

Diamond ranking from 661.100 - 17,7 mio. points

Hello, Devilking!

You are making this far too complicated by examining the points .... which are different every week, for every server and facebook servers too, so it will always be impossible to set fair targets for everyone

You need ONE simple rule - The Top 3 should be promoted and the Bottom 3 should be demoted

Ignore the points because they have no meaning

maybe you should also examine the number of leagues in each tier - It could work a lot better if fewer leagues were in the top tiers
Feb 26, 2020, 20:4802/26/20
01/22/16
Hi everyone, I am a member of a small league, the brawl tiers are very unbalanced. We have 11 members in our league yet twice we have been in the Diamond tier, also 9 out of 10 times we are matched with a league 3 or 4 times our size. We see no balance to the competition, nor do we see any way we could compete against full strength leagues, the score required for Diamond are far far too low.
AlinaCommunity Manager
Feb 28, 2020, 13:0702/28/20
05/21/19

Hello, my Lords!

First of all, I would like to note that there are not so many Leagues in the Diamond Tier from what we can see. Also, we don't think that it's too easy or too hard to get there. We consider it to be fair at the moment (our assumptions are based on the analysis of the previous League Brawls).

Besides, the more points you have, the better your rewards are. The sense here is to compete with the other League and, of course, it's a pleasure to beat your opponent, however, even if you don't, you still get your rewards. 

At the moment we're not ready to change anything here. We do hope for your understanding. 

Feb 28, 2020, 16:2802/28/20
03/22/14

BiohazarD said:

Alina said:

Devilking said:

Thanks for doing nothing 

Devilking

Hello, Devilking!

That's the issue is it's currently too easy to get into diamond tier, so small leagues are ending up in it then having no chance of winning against the much larger leagues in it.  I think a good cutoff for diamond tier would be in the 4-4.5m range.  

And still nothing happens. 

First Alina (Mod) wrote: 

DIAMOND TIER IS THE HIGHEST TIER, SO IT´S SUPPOSED TO BE DIFFICULT TO GET THEIR 

Secound BiohazzarD (Mod) wrote:

IT´S CURRENTLY TOO EASY TO GET INTO DIAMOND

Last message from Alina:

THEY WILL CHANGE NOTHING AT THE MOMENT !!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Suddenly we can say - Plarium is just looking for our money and will do nothing for it. that´s fakt now. 

Wrong. That´s it with money in the game. For me and for sure also for a lot of other players. 

My suggestion could easily be applied to any plarium game and it would be easy to handle. and it would be fair for ALL leagues. but 591k points for DIAMONT Tier !!! Really. I think it would be possible that our league and most of the other leagues would make 600k points just with troops production also when all player from a league will be off for the next 48 hours !!!!!!!! 

BiohazarDModerator
Mar 1, 2020, 16:4803/01/20
10/04/13
Sir Dan Saul Knight said:

Alina said:

Hello, my Lords!

First of all, I would like to note that there are not so many Leagues in the Diamond Tier from what we can see. Also, we don't think that it's too easy or too hard to get there. We consider it to be fair at the moment (our assumptions are based on the analysis of the previous League Brawls).

Besides, the more points you have, the better your rewards are. The sense here is to compete with the other League and, of course, it's a pleasure to beat your opponent, however, even if you don't, you still get your rewards. 

At the moment we're not ready to change anything here. We do hope for your understanding. 

Can we simplify this thread (A LOT)

It's got nothing to do with points.... that is just a symptom of the problem.

Originally there were 20 leagues per tier in the brawl.

Either intentionally or as a bug (because it has subsequently flipped back to 20 and then back to 100, so it might be a bug) there are now 100 or more.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The impact of this is pretty much every sensible league in the game is now bunched in Diamond Tier. The only leagues not in Diamond are tiny ones with just a couple of members.

Presumably the concept of Tiers is to try and pit leagues of similar sizes and activity levels against each other. That way everyone feels a chance of competing in their Tier and has something to work for and enjoys the event.

Having virtually all the active leagues in the game in the same Diamond Tier is making for completely one-sided match ups. You have the top leagues in the game scoring 10m points per brawl. And you have tiny mom and pop casual player leagues in the same tier who score only 500k.

The old Tiers were pretty good at breaking up the leagues into similar leagues. Diamond cut-off was about 5m points and had most of the major leagues in it. Gold went from 1.5-3.0m and had what most people would define as the next rung of leagues in it. Leagues of similar size and potential got pitted against each other.

You might as well get rid of Tiers altogether now, given the impact the change has had. And that is bad because I think Tiers was a good idea.

Yeah I think that about sums up the issue.  It's not really a problem for the big leagues since they'd be in the top tier either way, but it's unfortunate for the mid size leagues since they usually end up against the big ones now.  
Mar 10, 2020, 14:3003/10/20
Mar 21, 2020, 18:00(edited)
03/05/20

Devilking said:

Thanks for doing nothing 

And here once again - how it would be fair for all leagues !!!!!

The first 3 of each Trier then move up to the next higher Trier for the next week. So it would also be possible for smaller leagues to advance to higher Trier and the division would be fair. auto clicker

Devilking

Diamond Tier is the highest tier, so it's supposed to be difficult to get there. How many points do you think a League should have to be able to get to the Diamond Tier?

Mar 10, 2020, 17:2903/10/20
04/25/14

SeanChan2002 said:

Diamond Tier is the highest tier, so it's supposed to be difficult to get there. How many points do you think a League should have to be able to get to the Diamond Tier?

For me it 20 leagues in diamond worked pretty well. 

It took about 5m points to get in diamond on my server. By intention or by chance this pretty much put the divinding line just about where I would subjectively put the split between the "top leagues" and the next leagues. 

So it worked very well in splitting ppl into groups of similarly competitive leagues.....  until it got changed for reasons that have never been clearly explained.