All Categories

DoomieUK - Beacons to level 5 - Is it possible??

DoomieUK - Beacons to level 5 - Is it possible??

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Mar 22, 2018, 17:5303/22/18
07/25/15

Dimitri Molchanov said:

roadstar Pitbull said:

Well that sure is a different meeting than i'm used to. Who is lead,, where is the direction?

They are all appearing to be doing their own thing, looking in various different directions.

No focus it what I see in this meeting. A feather duster, what looks like a console controller, and what about the ones looking on the ground, who dropped what???

It does help explain the current states of Plarium games...
A photo can be taken at any point during a meeting, before or after the matters of importance have been discussed. It would be impossible to determine the tone and direction of the meeting by a random photo. But people often see what they want to see 

I asked a lot in the past about more dev interaction, dev blogs, or dev responds to our questions on your youtube channel etc. If you take a game such as Star citizen, and check youtube and see all the dev interaction their fans and customers had with them during the process of make the game. You can get a very great lesson from such "Hey, we work for you, the customers, and we are doing stuff"....

Its not so much people often see what they want to see, but the short glimpse we get to see doesn't meet expectations, or even close to what we would like to see. That pic does only give the impression of a meeting of 12-13 people doing.... whatever. Could just as well been an AA meeting. More context and substance wanted. Having played EVE since its beta, and all the interactions we as players there had with the devs, and their fan fests, round tables even go pubing with the devs, just got me spoiled. Players, or make that people is the greatest assets a game can have. How far you get into their pockets is the next level. 
NeversmilexCommunity Manager
Mar 23, 2018, 14:1203/23/18
10/24/16

Hi, guys!

I totally understand your point here. But the game designers/game developers are often VERY creative people, who generate a lot of ideas! Their meetings don't usually look like the guys in the shirts and jackets, who are sitting at the desks with pens and pencils.

The picture that we have shared with you guys displays the warm and positive atmoshpere, where the ideas are born :)

Mar 23, 2018, 15:3903/23/18
04/17/16
Paul Gladkiy said:

Hi, guys!

I totally understand your point here. But the game designers/game developers are often VERY creative people, who generate a lot of ideas! Their meetings don't usually look like the guys in the shirts and jackets, who are sitting at the desks with pens and pencils.

The picture that we have shared with you guys displays the warm and positive atmoshpere, where the ideas are born :)

I cant believe i say this, but i kinda regret Oracle when was a Moderator: you guys are OFF TOPIC !  This useless discution about how devs looks in that picture is wierd! If you realy want to analyse that picture, open a new thread for it, and clear this one!
Mar 23, 2018, 18:1703/23/18
07/25/15
Paul Gladkiy said:

Hi, guys!

Oh, here I was imagine it was a bunch of people locked in a basement, desperately texting for help to get out. :p Look, if I walked into the office complex of a software/gaming company and found neat cubicles with people in dress and ties, It would freaked me out more than anything tbh. Some more context and substance, and maybe a bit more actual dev interaction with the community would gone a long way.  
Mar 26, 2018, 14:1403/26/18
02/29/16

OCTAVIAN said:

Paul Gladkiy said:

Hi, guys!

I cant believe i say this, but i kinda regret Oracle when was a Moderator: you guys are OFF TOPIC !  This useless discution about how devs looks in that picture is wierd! If you realy want to analyse that picture, open a new thread for it, and clear this one!

Further off-topic comments will be removed.
Mar 27, 2018, 13:0603/27/18
02/29/16
roadstar Pitbull said:

Paul Gladkiy said:

Hi, guys!

How about utilizing some ideas from the forum????

What a grand concept,,, instead of things we do not wish to see (ie: hot topic discussions here).
Your feedback and ideas are forwarded to them as well.
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.