THE START OF A NEW SERVER or REALM FEB 20th

THE START OF A NEW SERVER or REALM FEB 20th

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Feb 24, 2017, 15:3602/24/17
03/01/16

Crow said:

A few unwelcome surprises after returning.... game time continued during migration..league prize packs expired... training queue emptied (finished), new hero wisdom ability level 1, and no welcome reward waiting...at least I havent found it yet.

You can check the Reward now :) 

As for other issues, please contact our Support team at  https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Feb 24, 2017, 15:3602/24/17
03/01/16
Tautas said:

Now everything fine - thank you.
Great! Enjoy the game! 
Feb 24, 2017, 15:5902/24/17
Feb 24, 2017, 16:07(edited)
10/31/14

Oracle said:

Eugenia Misura said:

Hi! That main point of the rule is that you can't have more than one account on one server. If you will have two accounts on two different servers on plarium.com, you can use both of them. 

What will happen if I for instance change my email account in the Kabam server, to be the same as the one in plarium server. 

That will not mean I broke the rules. since it will now be one account.

But that will not be possible Untill i manage to get into the Kabam server, Whic again is impossible since they haven't responded to my question. Ebrything is shut down at Kabam.

I have played  on Kabam, Using an Email different to the one I use now On stormfall.

These means that when the servers merge, In essence I had now have 2 accounts. 

I don't want to play on the new server, I just hate the fact that now Plarium made it such that I can't play on all servers using One email account, should I try to log into the new server I will be in breach of the rules. 

I can log into the new server, But I can't change my email to be the same as the one on DarkPlains and Untamed land or any other game. I need one email, for all games, I can't now change it. 

To make matters worse, the emails used to be the same. I contacted the support to change my email in the untamed land like some moths ago.  

Feb 24, 2017, 16:1502/24/17
02/20/17

Eugenia Misura said:

Angelicee said:

Eugenia Misura said:

Angeliclee said:

Eugenia Misura said:

Greetings, Lords and Ladies! The new server should be available now. If you keep getting this error, please contact our Support team using this link - https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new 

When choosing server, please specify Server 1 or 2 and write the coordinates of your Castle. 

Also, can you please specify, which exactly actions have you perform while trying to get into the game? Have you followed the instructions from the email? 

I contacted support though there is no option for server 3 - which is where this error message is occurring. 

All you have to do is try to open Stormfall - after the game loads the previously posted error message appears 

.  . . . And if I could get into the game I would have no problem giving my castle coordinates. Unfortunately my castle coordinates are not something I have memorized . . . yet :) 

And I have reset my password and reverified my account. 

Thank you for specifying this! We're trying to fix this issue as soon as possible.
Awesome! And thank you all for your hard work in getting the Kabam server moved over and for dealing with all the upcoming log in issues . . . you are absolutely appreciated :) 

Welcome, Angeliclee, thank you for your understanding! Are you able to play now? 

I can login!! Thank you so very much! :) 
Feb 24, 2017, 16:1802/24/17
12/12/14
Eugenia Misura said:

Crow said:

A few unwelcome surprises after returning.... game time continued during migration..league prize packs expired... training queue emptied (finished), new hero wisdom ability level 1, and no welcome reward waiting...at least I havent found it yet.

You can check the Reward now :) 

As for other issues, please contact our Support team at  https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

It is there now after refresh. Thanks.
Feb 24, 2017, 19:1902/24/17
08/22/14

WE MADE IT, Thank You Plarium for Having us!

DBD NightRaiders "FARWOL'S CROWN" Server

is now Open to Recruiting

Please contact me "MURTAG" in Captain Rank

All from "The Dark Plains" & "Untammed Lands" Are Welcome to Join

DBD Members if you are having a hard time getting into the game, contact me on Facebook, or Discord, through the DBD Website

DBD Members...

IF YOU HAVE MADE IT......

Feb 24, 2017, 19:2202/24/17
03/22/16
Briston said:

DBD Members if you are having a hard time getting into the game, contact me on Facebook, or Discord, through the DBD Website

DBD Members...

Please post this in Leagues. That is where recruiting should be.
Feb 24, 2017, 19:2802/24/17
08/29/14

brunsonthomas said:

Briston said:

DBD Members...

He is from DBD, They don't know any better. Not the brightest bulbs in the sockets if ya know what I mean. 

Feb 24, 2017, 19:4402/24/17
Feb 24, 2017, 19:45(edited)
03/22/16
Malcolm said:

brunsonthomas said:

Briston said:

DBD Members...

He is from DBD, They don't know any better. Not the brightest bulbs in the sockets if ya know what I mean. 

They are new to our Forum so please be patient and not insulting. This is supposed to be a friendly environemnt.
Feb 24, 2017, 20:0602/24/17
08/22/14
I have Placed a Recruitment Post in that Area, Thank you for your Patients, and Instruction :)
Feb 24, 2017, 20:0802/24/17
03/22/16
No problem that is what we should do for all players. Welcome to our server.
Feb 24, 2017, 22:3002/24/17

Still no luck for me, 

at least the error message has progressed from

'There is already an account registered to this email address.'

I now get

'An error has occurred. Please clear your browser's cache and try again. If you continue to receive this message, please contact our Support Team.'

Have raised several tickets but no response as of yet.

Feb 24, 2017, 22:4902/24/17
05/17/15
terrortorian said:

Still no luck for me, 

at least the error message has progressed from

'There is already an account registered to this email address.'

I now get

'An error has occurred. Please clear your browser's cache and try again. If you continue to receive this message, please contact our Support Team.'

Have raised several tickets but no response as of yet.

Any luck yet? We are eagerly awaiting your return :) 
Feb 25, 2017, 01:1402/25/17
Feb 25, 2017, 01:15(edited)
07/25/15

Using image from a great game, and footage from a great movie, and use it to recruit for a terrible game.....  facepalm :p

CDProjekt RED is the best there is when it come to give the players bang for the bucks, BIG TIME. Plarium got TONS to learn from them. Can't wait for their new series Cyberpunk..

Feb 25, 2017, 06:0802/25/17
12/18/14
Oracle said:

Oracle said:

Eugenia Misura said:

Hi! That main point of the rule is that you can't have more than one account on one server. If you will have two accounts on two different servers on plarium.com, you can use both of them. 

What will happen if I for instance change my email account in the Kabam server, to be the same as the one in plarium server. 

That will not mean I broke the rules. since it will now be one account.

But that will not be possible Untill i manage to get into the Kabam server, Whic again is impossible since they haven't responded to my question. Ebrything is shut down at Kabam.

I have played  on Kabam, Using an Email different to the one I use now On stormfall.

These means that when the servers merge, In essence I had now have 2 accounts. 

I don't want to play on the new server, I just hate the fact that now Plarium made it such that I can't play on all servers using One email account, should I try to log into the new server I will be in breach of the rules. 

I can log into the new server, But I can't change my email to be the same as the one on DarkPlains and Untamed land or any other game. I need one email, for all games, I can't now change it. 

To make matters worse, the emails used to be the same. I contacted the support to change my email in the untamed land like some moths ago.  

lol i hate to say it but if you contact support they may be able to change it for you so that the same email works on all servers but be careful it might change your castle or something you might end up a level 1 and have to start all over !!!!
Feb 25, 2017, 07:0502/25/17
10/31/14

Can someone put these Kabam players in their rightful place, I had to scroll all the way down to read the comments. Not cool. 

Here are rules to the Kabam players

Only KT and Destiny matters, everything doesn't matter.  therefore your server is irrelevant like the Darkplains. 

You don't act like someone important when you are not from those leagues.

anything happening in any sever is irrelevant for as long as its not a footnote of those leagues.

Anyone who doesn't obey these rules will be erased from the map. 

These rules are important, like the NAP is important so follow them throw. 

Feb 25, 2017, 07:1402/25/17
10/31/14

Gadheras said:

Using image from a great game, and footage from a great movie, and use it to recruit for a terrible game.....  facepalm :p

CDProjekt RED is the best there is when it come to give the players bang for the bucks, BIG TIME. Plarium got TONS to learn from them. Can't wait for their new series Cyberpunk..

He show no how to post a good recruitment. I am just tempted to join their league

Feb 25, 2017, 12:3802/25/17
Oracle said:

Can someone put these Kabam players in their rightful place, I had to scroll all the way down to read the comments. Not cool. 

Only KT and Destiny matters, everything doesn't matter.  therefore your server is irrelevant like the Darkplains. 

anything happening in any sever is irrelevant for as long as its not a footnote of those leagues.

^^^^^Not sure if this is a joke or if you're serious - lol?^^^^^
Feb 25, 2017, 13:3802/25/17
04/11/15
Zufbar said:

Oracle said:

^^^^^Not sure if this is a joke or if you're serious - lol?^^^^^
Sounds like a douche. 
Feb 25, 2017, 18:4902/25/17
07/25/15

Oracle said:

Gadheras said:

He show no how to post a good recruitment. I am just tempted to join their league

You really need to try other quality games out there :p A good league doesn't really need to put much effort into recruit, because their reputation make players want to join them. Beat your chest, post some flashy stuff that not related to the game, and present yourself as the next best thing to cheese, well I guess some fall for it -)

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.